Dec 22, 2015

Dear tanmay agarwal,

Hope you are doing good.

We would like to inform you that we tried to reach you on shared Aircel number, however the call was not answered from your end.
Further we request you to share the alternate number and suitable timing for call back, so that we can assist you accordingly.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

Dec 21, 2015

Dear Anu,

We regret the inconvenience cause to you

We would like to inform you that you have subscribed value added service like JUI7 on 8th December 2015 at 09:26AM through WAP for which you have been charged Rs20. The vas service has been activated on your number post double consent from your side. The charges are found correct however the waiver of Rs20 will be credit in your account within 24-48 working hours as a onetime goodwill gesture. The vas has been deactivated as per your request

Dec 20, 2015

Hi aditya sahu,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

aditya sahu

Dec 19, 2015

CHEATING

CHEATER MR. KARTIK, THE SALESMAN, HAVING CONTACT NUMBER 9069301003. HE TOLD ME THAT I WOULD PROVIDE A POSTPAID NUMBER 9000006377 AND WITH THIS YOU WOULD GET 2.5GB INTERNET DATA. BUT WHEN THE NUMBER START THEN I FOUND THAT NO DATA WOULD CREDITED IN MY ACCOUNT AND ALSO THE CONTACT NUMBER WERE CHANGE WITH 9069137732 (NEW NUMBER).AFTER THIS I CALLED AIRCEL CUSTOMER CARE AND TOLD MY TROUBLE BUT THEY WOULD REJECTED MY REQUEST AND CUT THE CALL.

Dec 10, 2015

Dear MP Jain,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. To deactivate any VAS service, you can just type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll free number 155223.

MP Jain

Dec 9, 2015

deactivate Full song download pack

Please stop full song download pack for my aircel no.8386030677, i do not need
this service.

Dec 9, 2015

Dear anu0561,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Date & Time of deduction:
Amount Deducted:
Any message received upon deduction:

anu0561

Dec 7, 2015

regarding deduction balance many a time

I munish kunar using aircel number 9069473572. I want to lodged a complain against aircel service provider. They deduct my balace many a time. They add any service to my nubmber and deduct balace without any information & confidence by my side. Last time they activated unknown service to my number and deduct Rs 20/- agaist abve said service to my account. I tried to contact many a time to customer care. But neither give me any response nor refund my deduct balance. Please do the needfull action & resolve the problem.

Dec 4, 2015

Hi Gyanendra5,

Gyanendra5

Dec 3, 2015

suspending my number

I am not sending any type of promotional communication ,I don't know why my number will be suspended,solve my problem .my aircel number is 8285636220

suspending my number

Nov 2, 2015

Dear Vishal Singh,

We regret to inform you that there is no any balance deduction found, kindly tell us the exact date and time for balance deduction so that we can assist you accordingly.

Oct 13, 2015

Hi Vishal Singh,

Vishal Singh

Oct 10, 2015

balance deduction

My name is vishal singh. My aircel no is 8802595662. I had complaint earlier too but again this time dazzling queen service is activated in my number and Rs 30 had been deducted. Pleaseeee stop all these and this time if possible for u, refund my money too pleaseee.

Oct 7, 2015

Dear Yasir0007,

Hi Yasir0007,

Yasir0007

deactivation

Plzzzz do as soon as possible they are charging me unnecessary
Yasir0007

deactivation

Please deactivate full song download from my no 9807447541.

Aug 17, 2015

Dear samshulhoda ali,

Aug 17, 2015

Hi samshulhoda ali,

samshulhoda ali

Aug 16, 2015

to unsubcribe the full song download pack

Dear sir plz deactive or unsubscribe the full song download pack because i have loss my money 40+Rs. So plz unsubscribe this pack.
Thanks & regard
Samshulhoda Ali

Jul 23, 2015

Hi wangjam,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Aircel Online team,

Jul 16, 2015

Hi wangjam,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you.

wangjam

Jul 15, 2015

didn't receive the recharge balance

I recharged my Aircel no. On 14th July with 40rs via internet but I didn't received balance then I call customer care ,guy there told me balance will be refunded .then same day I recharged with 110rs still I didn't get balance. And since then I am keep calling customer support but there is no response. Computer generated voice message says due to large numbers of calls they can't attend call and call sometime later and hung up. Since last 3 days I am trying to get my money back but they aren't even replying. Aircel has the worst customer support. I don't where else to contact. Aircel is the worst company.

Jul 9, 2015