Jan 2, 2015

Hi dondor,

We have forwarded your request to the concerned department

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on

dondor

Jan 1, 2015

Deactivation of full song download pack

Please stop full song download pack for my aircel no.+918014214571 i do not need this service at till date.
dondor

Jan 1, 2015

Deactivation download full songs dooad packn

I want to deactivate full song download pack n bikini babes donload on my no +918014214571

Dec 15, 2014

Dear Ankitv

Thanks for sharing your concern with us, To deactivate any VAS service you can just type STOP send to 155223 OR you can call on our toll free number 155223 for deactivation

Warm Regards

Dec 15, 2014

Hi Ankitv,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your request the concerned department

Ankitv

Dec 13, 2014

Please stop full song download pack for my aircel no.8286555267, i do not need
this service at till date.

Dec 8, 2014

Dear Neha B

Warm Regards

Dec 8, 2014

Hi Neha B,

We have forwarded your request to the concerned department

Neha B.

Dec 7, 2014

Deactivate full song download pack

I complain
that on 6th & 7th december 2014 an message received
in my phone no. +91 7611039023 written as
''You have been renewed for full songs
download. You have been charged Rs. 5.0 for
1days. T stop subscription visit
SubID=14 & ServiceID=FSD&Keyword=FSD''.
So, I request by this complain letter to
1.deactivate the said 'full songs download'
package immediately from my phone no. +91 7611039023
2. In future, I don't want this service anymore otherwise I will complaint to consumer forum.
with regards
Neha B.
Jaipur

Nov 20, 2014

Dear Alka Tiwari

Thanks for writing in to us. This is to inform you to deactivate any of the VAS services you need to do any of the following :
1 Dial 155223
2. SMS 'STOP' and send it to 155223
You can also write to us at [email protected]

Warm regards
alka tiwari

Nov 20, 2014

full song download pack

plz stop full song download pack for my aircel no.8181875828, i do not need

the service at till date
user9450284854

Nov 4, 2014

To whom it may concern,
I, the undersigned here lodge this complain that on 4thNovember 2014 an message received in my phone no. +91 7071956386, written as ''You have been renewed for full songs download. You have been charged Rs. 5.0 for 1days. T stop subscription visit http://124.124.239.85/Aircel/Muz/Home.aspx? SubID=14 & ServiceID=FSD&Keyword=FSD''.

So, I request by this complain letter to
1. deactivate the said 'full songs download' package immediately from my phone no. +91 7071956386
2. I also want want back the amount charged for that unauthorized to my phone account balance.

PRATEEK GUPTA
LUCKNOW
jubul das

Oct 28, 2014

To whom it may concern,
I, the undersigned here lodge this complain that on 28thOctober 2014 an message received in my phone no. +91 9864403129, written as ''You have been renewed for full songs download. You have been charged Rs. 5.0 for 1days. T stop subscription visit http://124.124.239.85/Aircel/Muz/Home.aspx? SubID=14 & ServiceID=FSD&Keyword=FSD''.

So, I request by this complain letter to
1. deactivate the said 'full songs download' package immediately from my phone no. +91 9864403129.

Jubul das
guwahati

Oct 28, 2014

Dear Janeshwar soibam

Thanks for writing in to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned
department.

To deactivate any of the VAS service,you need to do any of the following:
1. SMS 'STOP' and send it to 155223
2. Dial 155223

You can also write to us at [email protected]

Warm regards

Oct 27, 2014

Hi Janeshwar Soibam,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department

Janeshwar Soibam

Oct 27, 2014

Deactivate 'Full Songs Download Pack'

I, the undersigned here lodge this complain that on 20th october 2014 an message received in my phone no-09856559255, written as "You have been renewed for full songs download.You have been charged Rs.5.00 for 1day.To stop subscription visit http://124.124.239.85/Aircel/Muz/Home.aspx?SubID=14&ServiceID=FSD&Keyword=FSD".
So I request by this complain letter to
1. deactivate the said 'full songs download' package immediately from my phone no-09856559255.
2. I also want back the amount charged for that unauthorized to my phone account balance.
Otherwise-
1. Either, I will go for consumer forum for lodging a complain as I did not gave any consent to subscibe the same 'full
songs download' package as mentioned earlier.
2. Or, I will have you through the same sim card to dustbin immediately,if my complain is not responded
within a short time.
Janeshwar soibam
Imphal, Manipur
Sukhendu Ghosh

Oct 10, 2014

To whom it may concern,
I, the undersigned here lodge this complain that on 7th october 2014 an message received in my phone no-09614899963, written as "You have been renewed for full songs download.You have been charged Rs.5.00 for 1day.To stop subscription visit http://124.124.239.85/Aircel/Muz/Home.aspx?SubID=14&ServiceID=FSD&Keyword=FSD".
So I request by this complain letter to
1. deactivate the said 'full songs download' package immediately from my phone no-09614899963.
Otherwise-
songs download' package as mentioned earlier.
2. Or, I will have yo through the same sim card to dustbin immediately,if my complain is not responded
within a short time.
Sukhendu Ghosh
Alipurduar

Sep 2, 2014

AIrcel

Dear Pradeep Kumar

As per our system records, your concern has been duly addressed. Hope the resolution offered meets

your satisfaction levels too.

We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

aky_123

Aug 23, 2014

Number not registered

my mobile number his lost mo-no-8285012706 then second sim sawap no-89918000214172332219 PLACTIVATE But not registerd so please teck action
PKAMITRAJ

Aug 4, 2014

Deactivation 'Full Songs Download Pack

To whom it may concern,
I, the undersigned here lodge this complain that on 4th August 2014 an message received in my phone no. +91 7531949694, written as ''You have been renewed for full songs download. You have been charged Rs. 5.0 for 1days. T stop subscription visit http://124.124.239.85/Aircel/Muz/Home.aspx? SubID=14 & ServiceID=FSD&Keyword=FSD''.

So, I request by this complain letter to
1. deactivate the said 'full songs download' package immediately from my phone no. +91 7531949694.

Otherwise-
1. Either, I will go for consumer forum for lodging a complain as I did not gave any consent to subscribe the same 'full songs download' package as mentioned earlier.
2. Or, I will have to through the same sim card to dustbin immediately, if my complain is not responded within a short time.

Pradeep Kumar
Assistant Professor
New Delhi

Apr 24, 2013

Postpaid Connection

My name is Parul Sachan.Currently i am using aircel prepaid connection,Before 20 days i have received a call from aircel executive and she told me about postpaid connection and i paid the process fee of connection but now from that day they are not responding me and not giving and reply i also tried to call that person but she is not pickingh the call and always told me that this is not my hand now the process is in the hand of technical department,So please help me.

Parul Sachan
Mob: 7503057740

Mar 1, 2012

network conjection

My NAME IS VIJAY MOBILE NO IS-8285719477, RESIDENT OF C-162 STREET NO-14 NORTH GHONDA. SIR HELP ME LAST ONE WEEK I HAVE BEEN FACING NETWORK PROBELM ON MY NUMBER 8285719477. I MADE A LOT OF COMPLAINT TO AIRCEL BUT NOBODY COME FROM THERE TO RESOLVE IT. PLEASE HELP HELP ME I AM IN TROUBLE DUE TO THIS PROBELM.

Mar 1, 2012

network conjection

"Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. Please do get back to us at [email protected] for any other assistance.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Aircel Customer Service Team"

Dec 27, 2010

gprs slow speed

whenever i try to make a call to customer care they never reply...

Dec 27, 2010

gprs slow speed

i'm connected to internet on my laptop through mobile and it's speed is too slow and whenever i try to make a call to customer care they never reply