Nov 29, 2010

charging amount voluntarily & neglect of complaint by giving excuses

My friend DND will be the solution to all your problems. Try calling the customer care and ask them to register your number for the DND service. If you have done this before then try and get the status of your request.

Nov 28, 2010

charging amount voluntarily & neglect of complaint by giving excuses

Please contact AIRCEL higher authorities at

www sodhi-solutions com
------
daily SMS ALERTS for Todays Sikh Punjabi Religious Events (Jantri Nanakshahi), sms SODSO SIKH to (+91)9246356765
------
daily SMS ALERTS for Todays Hindu Religious Events (Jantri Panchang), sms SODSO HINDU to (+91)9246356765
www sodhi-solutions com

Jul 7, 2010

activation of caller tune w/o any consent and recovered amount for the same

plz remove my caller tone from my cell deactivate my number is 9841654220 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              9841654220      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Feb 1, 2013

aircel to aircel calling not working

Mene abhi 498 ka recharge karwaya tha but wo work hi nahi kar pa rha wo sabhi no. Call ho pa rahi hai but aircel to aircel call nahi ho pa rahi but msg ja rahe hai agar me alag se recharge karwata ho to baat hoti hai aur paise bhi cut Te hai mene coustmer care par bhi baat Kari unhone mujhe kha khahi aap ko black list pe daal rakha hoga but aesa kuch nahi hai mene conferm kiya aesa kuch nahi aur ek problem aur hai mujhe agar balance check karna hai to balance hamesha 0 hi show hota hai aur fir bhi other no. Pe baat hoti hai msg hote hai me chahta ho ki meri is problem ko jaldi se jaldi thik kar di jaye plz

Feb 29, 2012

network conjection

My NAME IS VIJAY MOBILE NO IS-8285719477, RESIDENT OF C-162 STREET NO-14 NORTH GHONDA. SIR HELP ME LAST ONE WEEK I HAVE BEEN FACING NETWORK PROBELM ON MY NUMBER 8285719477. I MADE A LOT OF COMPLAINT TO AIRCEL BUT NOBODY COME FROM THERE TO RESOLVE IT. PLEASE HELP HELP ME I AM IN TROUBLE DUE TO THIS PROBELM.

CONTACT NO-8285857202, 9560522698

Dec 26, 2010

gprs slow speed

i'm connected to internet on my laptop through mobile and it's speed is too slow and whenever i try to make a call to customer care they never reply

Nov 25, 2010

charging amount voluntarily & neglect of complaint by giving excuses

my aircel no. is 7503908821.a dialer tone service was activated on my no. by the company without seeking my permission and deducted rs. 30.00.i came to know about this when i got a sms with the intention of further deduction for the continuation of service for another month.sms also told me to write DTUNSUB & send it on 5300003 if i want to discontinue.i was shocked as i never started this service.i called on complaint cell & send sms as told earlier to stop the service but they renewed my service & deducted further amount.on calling again on complaint cell they gave excuses & still they are not stopping the service.another service is regarding DND service.inspite of requesting several times for DND i still get promotional call & messsages.i am feeling very helpless against the company.so i request you to please take a note & do the needgul.

May 14, 2010

activation of caller tune w/o any consent and recovered amount for the same

I am using aircel no.8802491005 since first week of april-2010, I have recharged my phone 07.05.10 first time, at random the company sent me a mail on 12.05.10 that your request for aircel dialer tune will be activated shortly, the company send this msg without talking me and activated dialer tune without my consent and deducted amount for the same. which is not justify this means they can deduct any amount from the subscriber without their consent. Please arrange to take proper action.
V.K.Saxena
MIG-43A, Pocket-A,
GTB Enclave, Delhi-93, Mob 8802491005

Apr 24, 2010

Unwanted recharge

My phone no. is 8802189412

there is a fake recharge of 115 occur in my phone,my balance is deducted. costumer care and nodal office are unable to give me any +ve

response.