raka1

Apr 28, 2019

Port issue

My Aircel port related problems not solve since January 2018 My Aircel Number is 9899829810 my (current mobile) number is 8818080503
#No Customer Care

Mar 12, 2018

Upc code not received

Mob- 9717367320
Email - [email protected]

I have sent messages so many times to receive upc code but not received stil and now network is gone so now what should I do.

yash162

Mar 8, 2018

No Porting

Unable to receive UPC code
Ive been trying to port my AIRCEL number +917503751631 but I am unable to do so.Also,my phone dont get any network bars not even one.Im unable to make calls or receive any messages.
Please help me with this
Pushkar jha

Mar 6, 2018

UPC CODE NOT RECEIVED

I have been trying to get the porting code for a week but I am not receiving it from aircel.My phone no.is 7532896838 and email is [email protected]
yash162

Mar 4, 2018

Porting of Mobile number

Unable to receive UPC code
Please help me with this
Mukesh Chaudhary

Mar 3, 2018

Not getting UPC code

9716561653 this is my aircel number.last 5 days I m sending 8 message to 1900 in right way but still not getting UPC code .I face lots of problem..Due to network problem I m not able to connect to other people..So please resolve my problem and generte UPC code
Vijender Yadav

Please send my code on
nitindtu

Feb 22, 2018

portability

I Nitin 9716775888 aircel user want to port my number to vodafone. I sent PORT 9716775888 to 1900 twice but i didn't get UPC. Please send it on my no or my email id [email protected]

Oct 10, 2017

Dear Customer (Fase raf),

We would like to inform you that you have been charged Rs35/- for the activation of Nazara (VAS Service) on 2nd October via WAP mode. Although, we have deactivated the service but the charges are found to be correct and hence we regret that no waiver is applicable for the same.

Oct 3, 2017

Dear Customer (Fase raf),

We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, please share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Date & Time of deduction:
Any message received upon deduction (screenshot):

Fase raf

Oct 1, 2017

Balance issues

I automatically got subscribed to games club services from aircel and 35Rs were deducted from my account automatically.Hell i never subscribed to any game service.last time i was automatically sibscribed to Rs2 daily inernet automatically. Seriously wat the heck is going on with aircel.My no. Is 9716194921.I want my refrund u from ur fraud network.

Sep 29, 2017

Deactivation

Dear Customer (Manish26392),

We are sorry for the problem you have faced. To deactivate this service please dial *121*02# from your concerned Aircel number. Please feel free to let us know in case, you face any other issue regarding Aircel services.

Manish26392

Sep 28, 2017

Deactivetion

Hi Aircel,
On my number Auto renewal sms NDMC170317SMS2 ACTIVATED. I had call twice complaint helpline but they didnot deactivate my plan.Please deactivate this plan.
my number-7503120343

Jul 19, 2017

not getting UPC code

Hi Vikas Gupta,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Further, please try again the same and let us know if issue still persist.

Jul 11, 2017

Not Getting UPC CODE

Hi Vikas Gupta,

We have forwarded your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Vikas Gupta

Jul 10, 2017

Not Getting UPC CODE

I am not getting any UPC Code for Porting my number I have been SMS many times but not Receiving any Porting Code so I requested to you please send me UPC code on mine mobile number.

Vikash Gupta
Mobile number 7503006345
Email ID [email protected]

Mar 4, 2017

Dear Rakeshkhumanthem,

We would like to inform you that, recharge of Rs145/- on 2nd February 2017 was successful and talktime of Rs50 and 1GB 3G data for 30 days has already been credited to your account.

Kindly cross check the same by dialing *133#.

Mar 3, 2017

Dear Rakeshkhumanthem,

Recharge Date:
Transaction ID:

rakeshkhumanthem

Mar 1, 2017

Rechage no Received

I have made my recharge of Rs 145 from Aircel official App available to android phone to my mobile no 8802141116. Money has already deducted from my account. But I have not received the balance till now. alredy made several compalints to aircel company where they have not address my problem till now. please help.

Dec 20, 2016

Dear Prem singh gaira,

We would request you to please share your account detail like last recharge amount date or recharge mode for security purpose so that we can take a needful action at earliest.

Dec 8, 2016

Dear Prem singh gaira,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please share the following information to confirm your identity:

Alternate No:
Last recharge amount(Prepaid)/Last bill payment amount(Postpaid):
Date of Birth:
Complete Address:

Prem singh gaira

Dec 6, 2016

My name is prem
I have lost my phone and aircel sim no.-8285303647

Kindly blocl my aircel sim at the earliest

Dec 3, 2016

Dear Deepak khatri,

We would like to inform you that we have checked your account details and found that you have subscribed Value Added Service like MOCMU30 on your Aircel number 8010088134 via OBD mode on 3/11/2016 for which Rs.30 got deducted as re-activation charges on 1/12/2016. The VAS service got activated post double consent from your end. The charges are found correct however, we have deactivated the service and deducted amount will be credited soon in your account as one time goodwill gesture.

Dec 2, 2016

Dear Deepak khatri,

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

Deepak khatri

Dec 2, 2016

Balance deduction

Hlw i m deepak and i m really disappointed from aircel service my 30rs had been deducted since yesterday ..2 or 3 times me customer service center me call ker chuka hu amd they have same answer that server down he ager plm he solve nehi ker sakte ho tho yhe call cntr ka drama kyu he .. mere kal 30rs deduct ho gaye he jab maane executive se pucha ki maane tho koi service he activate nehi karvai he bo bolae ki apne phn uthya he tabhi service activate hui he or mere pass koi call he nehi ai.. mane service tho deactivate karva dhe he mije sir apne paise refund chaye or yhe ek baar ki baat nehi he its happned 2 or more times or company kabi paise refund kerti he nehi he plzzz hlp me

Balance deduction