Requesting to block my sim

We wish to help you. But we need to verify before blocking this number. Kindly share the registered contact details for the given number, or you can visit us at your nearest Aircel store and get immediate assistance. You can write to us at [email protected]

i am not getting upc code in my mobile

thanks for replying sir. but today i got the UPC code through sms after submitting the complaint to Department of Telecommunication. They help me out. You should improve your customer care service.

i am not getting upc code in my mobile

We regret the inconvenience . We would request you to visit your nearest Aircel store so as to our team could understand your concern in a better manner and help you right there and then .

Apr 22, 2011

barring of calls

We regret the inconvenience caused. Your complain listed 21st April has been noted. Kindly provide us the registered name and contact details for the above mentioned Aircel number at aircesocialmedia.co.in so that we can take your concern further and resolve it to your satisfaction at the earliest.

Reagrds

Apr 22, 2011

barring of calls

We regret the inconvenience caused. Your complan listed 21st April has been noted. Kindly provideus the registered name and contact details for the aboe mentioned Aircel number at aircesocialmedia.co.in so that we can take your concern further and resolve it to your satisfaction at the earliest.

Reagrds

Mar 1, 2011

MNP

dear sir/madam

I AM NOT ABLE TO SWITCH SERVICE PROVIDER
FROM IDEA TO AIRCEL MORE THAN 10 DAYS AFTER SUBMITTING ALL DOCUMENTS.

PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AGAINST IT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE

THANKS
AMIT KUMAR

CODE 291553

Feb 18, 2011

MNP

Hello Manish,

We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/hOqmHH and we'd be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.

Dec 16, 2010

Call After 30 Days of activation of DND

I know it can be frustrating but if you can get in touch with the nodal officer, it can be solved in no time.

Dec 15, 2010

WITHOUT PERMISSION SENT DAILER TONE

It is not forcefully done my friend, but when you respond to marketing calls and messages such automated services can get activated. In order to get rid of these try and get the DND service activated. Good luck.

Dec 15, 2010

WITHOUT PERMISSION SENT DAILER TONE

"It can happen when you respond to these marketing calls and messages. In order to get rid of these try and get the DND service activated. Thereafter you will have no more unwanted dialer activations and deduction in balance. Wish you luck.

"

Oct 25, 2010

Dudecting of balance without any reason.

They must have deducted it against some value added services on your number, the customer care can help you figure it out.

Oct 8, 2010

unwanted promotional calls

As per regulations it takes around 45 days to activate the DND service. Once activated you won’t get any more such calls . Just register for it if you haven’t.

Sep 6, 2010

network problem

Have you tried to reach the Customer care for this?

May 29, 2010

internet disconnectivity

Hello sir i have complaint about internet (airtel mobail office)disconnected when Connecting after just 30 minutes internet disconnected.i am downloading little softwares & mp3 songs then this problem arrives at downloading.please solve this huge problem of disconnectivity...
customercare said this is your computer problem

May 20, 2010

internet disconnectivity

May I suggest you speak with customer care and check why after 8 minutes its getting disconnected ? it is quite a unique problem.

May 5, 2010

complain agaist hello tune

"Try and visit the nearest Aircel store and report your problem.

"

Dec 27, 2012

Getting same Aircel number on another SIM, as previous phone is lost

My Phone was lost with Aircel number 9716******.

I called the Aircel customer support, asked them to block the previous SIM and provide new one with same number. But after asking my name and address they refused to do so, and told me that the database have some other data, apart from what I provided.
I visited the Aircel Store in Sector 5, Dwarka (New Delhi) with a hope that they will understand the issue but ultimately came to conclusion that the store is not providing any help to the customers.

Aircel Stores and Executives like Ravinder are totally irresponsible. They don't bother a bit for the Aircel customers.

* I told Aircel Store Executive (Ravinder), that my phone is lost with number 9716******, for which I have complained in Police station as well.
* He asked my Name and Address and told me that they didn't match with Aircel database.

* I told, I was using the number since it got activated
* He still refused to provide new SIM with same number

* I told, I got the PUK number in June 2012, it means that I verified the details at that time.
* "Anyone can get anyone's PUK number", he replied. (Means Aircel don't follow TRAI guidelines, and have a big security hole in the system)

* I asked him if he require the application with stamp marked from the police station where I have complained about the lost phone with number 9716****** (Palam Police Station, Delhi).
* He again gave a stupid statement, that anyone can file complaint about anyone's number in a police station.

Then he clearly told me to go to TRAI and do whatever I want.
Does Aircel just hire such Uneducated people, who even don't have manners how to talk to the customers?

They don't have any fear of TRAI in their mind, even after not following the TRAI guidelines.

I am totally irritated with the Aircel Customer Services as no one is caring for the customer's problem.

Please escalate the issue.

I need a new SIM with same number (9716******) and block previous one to prevent misuse.
vikassharma

Nov 14, 2012

activation of babes pack

I want to de-activate babes pack service from my phone which was not activated by my request. My mobile number is 8802035948.

Aug 17, 2012

Undue charges for Music Connect

I have not subscribed for Music Connect but an amount of Rs 30/- has been debited on 17/08/2012 from my account for the same.Therefore, Rs 30/- should be credited back for my phone No. 8802639511 after unsubscribing the unwanted Music Connect service.
yadveer

May 23, 2012

to unsubscribe muaic connect

I have not subscribe music connect...from past three mnths u r deducting my 30rupees...not fair service....i also unsubsubscribe this 15 days before....but no unaubscription notice...fed up of this...custmor care is so poor..they r not receiving complaints...changing this from next mnth...my no..9417731055&9417147717

Apr 14, 2012

BIlldesk - amount deducted

I had recharged my aircel mobile with pocket internet Rs98 they had deducted my amount but recharge got failed as per aircel return policy "amount will be returned in 5 working days" they had not returned. my bill desk number is MCIT2717216164

on 14 april i had recharged my mob amount 258 two times both the times my amount is deducted bt again recharge got failed.
billdesk number:

MCIT2720543271

MUTI2720537287

then i tried with my bank account to recharge my mob as i was in urgent need. but there too same they deducted my rs. 100 .
they have totally deducted 714rs.

i want my money back . kindly help me! as i need this money .

Jun 24, 2011

unsubscribe music connect and dialer tunes service

Unsubscribe from aircel music connect and dialer tune service

I have not subscribed the aircel music connect service and dialer tune service. But without any prior information for the past three months i have been charged 30/per + 15/per month for above mentioned service for my sim "7503535274". I am trying to call the customer care but in vein. I need to unsubscribe from the music connect service and dialer tune service. The charged amount should be repayed to my account.

Requesting to block my sim

I lost my simcard on Jun 21 and that number is 8802336917.
Thus, I kindly request to block my sim.
My email address is: [email protected] and I am waiting for your reply.Thank you.

i am not getting upc code in my mobile

sir my Aircel number is 9716273658 and i want to change the company to MTS. When i was sending message to generate upc code the aircel company did not give me the upc code after sending sms. they deduct money also. i am trying to call aircel customer care but it is blocked by them. i dont know what to do. i just want to change the Aircel to some other operator. Please help me out and i request TRAI to see what is going on in Aircel company they doesnot provide upc code to the customers. This is not going fair enough. I hope my problem will resolve by appropriate authority by soon as possible.

Apr 21, 2011

#13
04-21-2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered
Guest

Posts: n/a
services barred by aircel network
hello sir/mam,

This complaint is regarding barring of my number 9716238034 without any notice,my number is 2years old.
i cald up to the customer service and they didnt resolved my problem and hung up the phone.i just want to know why they want documents of my number again,as i had already submitted at the time of purchase of the number ,as per my knowledge number verification is done within two days after purchasing the number,moreover i had recharged with 225 rs which provides free calls between aircel number in delhi,unfortunately they deducted my balance 2 days back,i dont knw why these people deduct money even when there is free cals between the aircel numbers.
plz plz just wind up this company as many people are facing trouble because of aircel service provider
sir plz take a serious and harsh action against this service provider,m really very unhappy due this provider.
waiting for the hopeful response
thanx