Jammu and Kashmir

Feb 8, 2018

unwanted subscription..refund

Dear Customer (Vthomas22),

We would like to inform you that as per our database no VAS service is activated on your number (7401729244). Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Feb 7, 2018

Unwanted subscription..refund

Dear Customer (Vthomas22),

Apologies! We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following information with us for further proceedings:

Date & Time of deduction:

Unwanted subscription..refund

My number is 7401729244
I haven't subscribed anything but got a message that I have subscribed the following and deducted Rs.35. Please stop it immediately and refund it.
The message is given below.

Deductions for unsubscribed item

I have got the following message and deducted Rs.35. I haven't subscribed anything yet. Please stop it and refund the amount.

Message

Dazzling Queens. ..that I haven't subscribed

"Thank you for subscribing to Dazzling queens . You have been charged Rs 35.0 for 7 days and your service will be auto renewed with the same charges. Get Unlimited Videos, Games, Bollywood DT, Comedy club at www.pocketinternet.in"

I have got a message and deducted Rs. 35 from my account. I haven't subscribed. So refund the amoust and stop forever such deductions.

Sep 22, 2017

Hi Customer(won),

We would like to inform you that we have credited back Rs. 3 on 20/09/2017 and also have deactivated the service from your account.

Sep 19, 2017

Hi Customer(won),

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Date and time of deduction:
Amount:

won

Sep 18, 2017

Unwanted subscription

SIR I am get rid of this network as I am a customer of aircel mobile number 9107378720. The aircel charges money for unwanted subscription.As I not subscribed any service and they automatically subscribed and charge money as they wish . I want my money back as an ideal customer.

Sep 6, 2017

Dear Customer (won),

We would like to inform you that the deducted amount (Rs 39) has been refunded to your account.

Sep 6, 2017

Dear Customer (won),

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

won

Sep 5, 2017

Unwanted subscription

Sir I am a Aircel customer and on my aircel number 9107378720 I have been charged Rs35 and Rs4 uselessly for unwanted subscription.I have not subscribed to these service such as masti maal but I have been charged uselessly.Whenever I recharge they charge me for unwanted subscription. They even not ask before subscribing to these service

Aug 26, 2017

stop unwanted services

Dear Customer (haarishr),

haarishr

Aug 25, 2017

stop unwanted services

I have been activated to masti club and other unwanted packs without my consent.I lost 35 rupee. Please stop these services and take a action for it .My aircel no is 9659607899
haarishr

Aug 25, 2017

cancel unwanted services

Aug 4, 2017

Dear Customer (Diesguna),

We would like to inform you that the VAS service has been deactivated and Vas amount Rs 175 /- has been credited to your account.

Jul 31, 2017

Dear Customer (Diesguna),

Diesguna

Jul 29, 2017

To deactivate bollywood blockbuster

My phone number is 9842498497.i have not subscribed bollywood blockbuster.but they have taken rupees 35 about five times.i have lost 175 without using it.even iam not aware of my balance lost.highly depressing.please unsubscribe this service and refund my money.

Jan 12, 2017

Dear Customer(Uzi),

We would like to inform you that the service has been deactivated and Rs.20 will be credited in your account soon.

Jan 12, 2017

Dear Customer(RPJ21),

We have checked your concern and would like to inform that there are no VAS packs active in account currently and also request you to avoid clicking on any links, flags or banners which causes deductions.

Jan 10, 2017

Dear Customer(Uzi),

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile please share the below mentioned detail:

Any message received upon deduction:

Uzi

Jan 7, 2017

Unwanted subscription to VAS services

This has happened two times namely on 2-1-17 and 7-1-17.that I have been charged Rupees 20 each time for subscription of games club which I did not choose or want.So kindly,I request you to look in this matter and give my balance back.And hopefully you'll make sure,it doesn't happen again.My cell no.is 9852423565.

unwanted net usage VAS subscription

Dear Customer(velmca),

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
Date & Time of deduction:
Amount Deducted:
Any message received upon deduction:

Dear Customer(RPJ21),

We would like to inform you that the popup enable or disable function is available in the phone's browser settings. We request you please disable all popups windows in phones. Further, visit the nearest Aircel store to assist in this manner.

RPJ21

Unwanted subscription to vas services

My number is 9962274147. I had been notified that many vas services being activated in my number without my confirmation repeatedly. And i am getting infinite number of ad popus from these services like games club and fun club.. i am really frustrated to the core.. i couldnt use my mobile at ease.. everytime i open an app i am getting this popup and i tried calling your customer care team but their response is that, we can only unsubscribe the services by texting to 155223, but we cant stop the popups.. Requesting you to stop this irritating popus from displaying or let me know i would switch to someother operators...
velmca

Dec 30, 2016

unwanted net usage VAS subscription

Long back after I put netpack in my aircel number.. Today I feel very bad network to you..I am opening a browser , some VAS activated without my confirmation...
After that I cal to ask details to your customer care member..response not well.. This will happen again sure I chenage my number any other network.