AIRCEL MNP

My Aircel No - 9710028346
Last 5 digit of SIM- 85793
Alternate no - 8667467788
Email address- [email protected]

Please help me get the UPC no as I am in big trouble because of my phone not working.

Oct 19, 2018

shashaank

May 1, 2018

Aircel UPC code

Dear All,

If you want your aircel UPC code please click on below given link and get UPC code.
Link : http://35.154.143.159/upc/getUPC.jsp

if anyone have problem please mail me on [email protected]
Dev pal 555

Apr 26, 2018

UPC code not generating

My Aircel No - 9619683026
Last 5 digit of SIM- 71158
Aircel customer care number 8678069171

Apr 25, 2018

Regarding Aircel no. port to Idea but after 15 days sim is not activated.

I want to inform you I have port the Aircel sim to idea operator in 10 April 2018,but sim is not active till days.
What is the reason of port time very late or its request will be rejected.
Please inform me.
My Aircel no.:-8083633980 circle-(Bihar and Jharkhand)
my contact no.:-7739094406
Sanjay
CreativePriyyaa

Apr 24, 2018

AIRCEL

Dear Aircel Fedup/dump customers please click on this link and find the solution together....Do you think they all made us fool?
if not please chek below :-

Point no 1:- Aircel bank account was withState Bank of Indian (Under Government of India)

Point no 2 :-Owner Krishna Anand details (according to Forbes copy link nd check https://www.forbes.com/profile/ananda-krishnan/ )

Ananda Krishnan
REAL TIME NET WORTH — as of 4/24/18
$6.8 B
Harvard Business School grad and former oil-trader, he is Malaysia's third-richest person.
His holdings include stakes in telecom outfit Maxis, media firm Astro Malaysia Holdings and oilfield services-provider Bumi Armada.
Krishnan's debt-laden Indian telecom firm Aircel's merger with Indian billionaire Anil Ambani's Reliance Communications unravelled last year.
He has been embroiled in a long-running legal battle with Indonesian billionaire Mochtar Riady's Lippo Group over their failed pay-TV venture.
Click on this link lets find out the right solution together :-https://www.scry.cloud/user_questions/my_submissions

Apr 21, 2018

Not able to port Aircel no

Mar 17, 2018
UPC not gnerating
I had tried once for porting but it was rejected.
And now after 15 days when I am trying to call the IVR number for getting theUPC code. But it is not giving the code after taking the details.
You should have basic courtesy to intimate the users before shutting down. We did not receive even a single message and all of a sudden the network went off.
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. If you are in problem it is your duty to convey that to your costumer so that they can check for an alternative.
Currently when Bank, Adhar and everything is linked with the mobile number we are facing issues every single day. Not even a single online transaction can happen, neither we can change the number as otp will be sent to the AIRCEL number.
Now you tell me how to deal with this.
I know Aircel is in problem and even costumers are supportive but there is a limit after that no one can tolerate.
shaikh akhtarali

Apr 17, 2018

Port from aircel UPC is not generated

i want to port out from the aircel service as has stop the services without informing this lead to serious to the user and i am unable to generate the UPC code for porting the number to any other service provider
Prem116

Apr 12, 2018

My Aircel No - 9619683026
Last 5 digit of SIM- 71158
Alternate no - 9619015984

SAURABH1996

Apr 8, 2018

arcel mnp rejected

i have created my port code via sms at 1900 no on 11 march. i wanted to port my no. in Vodafone but shopkeeper informed me that you port no is rejected.my Aircel no. is 7053053020. the validity of port no. is 15 April. what should do?
Happy_me

Mar 26, 2018

Not received the aircel UPC code for MNP

I haven't received the UPC code from aircel. After sending the SMS PORT TO 1900.

There is no signal in the sim now. All the nearest Aircel stores are shut down and also unable to reach the customer care.

Worst ever service from Aircel.

Can somebody please help me in this case.

Aircel number- 8801477647

Email address: [email protected]
Kamal Chatterjee

Mar 25, 2018

UPC code not received

Mobile Number : 9143005254 (KOLKATA SIM)
Last five digits of sim : 232569
Aircel Customer Care Number 98540 12345
I am succeed to send only one massage but result not received.
When I am trying in "http://35.154.143.159/upc/getUPC.jsp" then got the massage - "UPC code not found for 9143005254 number. Please check mobile number,SIM Number(Last 5 digits) and circle and try again"
I am un-succeeded till.
Kindly send me the port no. immediately

Kamal
Email ID: [email protected]
Azeez22

Mar 25, 2018

Aircel port number

This is abdul azeez city chennai with aircel number 9551027921 .i am not able to receive my port number please help me with the issue .

My email id is [email protected]
Maheshsingh7578

Mar 21, 2018

Upc code not working

Mobile Number : 95512484
Aircel Customer Care Number 08081829449
Tried mutliple times to get UPC but did not get it to port my number. Messages all going, but not receiving the code. Kindly send me the port no. immediately

Avik7100

Mar 20, 2018

WRONG UPC CODE

Name -Avik Chakraborty

Got Upc via call(9804012345) once after tried and failed a lot time.but the upc missmatched by other telecom companies.
Please have a look and send me the correct UPC CODE.
My mail add is - [email protected]
Alternate no -7980150185
Please help me out this was my 1st mobile no and my bussiness no too. I m in a big trouble .
someshsing2672

Mar 20, 2018

porting code

Mobile Number : 9551270484
Aircel Customer Care Number 08081829449

Kalyan Kundu

Aircel PORT

My Aircel number 7278180126 is my primary number and it is registered everywhere.
But now I am unable to communicate anywhere with this.
Please do the needful or let me know if I need to do anything from my side.

Thank you!

100% guaranteed trick to get UPC code

Those people who are not able to port their Aircel number or not able create their UPC code. There is two way to create your UPC code, see the following steps:

1) Download the "Port code generator (UPC) for Aircel" app from the following link:

Trick to get UPC code

Hey guys see this,

Aircel porting code solutions

Hey Guys see this:

PortHelp

Aircel Port Code Help For Every Once

What is Your Aircel No.
What is Your last 5 digit of your 20 digit sim no.
What is Your Alternate no.

Email Optional

send it to

PortHelp

Aircel Port Code Help

Give me your three detail.

Your Aircel No.
Your last 5 digit of your 20 digit code of sim
Your Alternate Mobile No.

and Optional = (Your email id.)

Send it to

Divyannshu Singh

Aircel sim

I m unable to port my sim.......and lost network too
radhikavenk

port no. not received

Mobile Number : 9551270484

After Complaining I got fraud call

I lodged a complaint on 16th March about "Aircel UPC code not received". Now one fraud guy ( His no is: 9711968120 ) called me and he is saying to me, that give me your Adhaar card no, you will get one otp, after checking your adhaar, we will provide you, UPC code. What is the need of adhaar.
Please take an immediate action on this.