AIRCEL MNP

Orissa

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRCEL MNP

Aravinth123

UPC not recieves

Please send me the UPC to my email.

Mob: 8344430508
Email: [email protected]

Pratik_singh

Regarding port

Unable to generate UPC code even after applying many times. Email Id - [email protected]
Jegan Sekar

NOT ABLE TO CALL CUSTOMER CARE & DIDN'T RECEIVE UPC CODE

SIR/ MADAM,

I DIDN'T RECEIVE MY UPC CODE YET.
CALLS ARE NOT GOING FROM MY AIRCEL NUMBER. EVEN NOT ABLE TO REACH CUSTOMER CARE. I AM USING THIS NUMBER FOR MORE THAN 6+ YRS . ALL MY BANK ACCOUNT, OFFICIAL AND PERSONAL RECORDS ARE REGISTERED ON THIS AIRCEL NUMBER . ALREADY SENT PORT MESSAGES TWICE. KINDLY HELP ME ON THIS ASAP.

My Number is 9841014460
ICICD NO -

THANKS,
JEGAN S
ubaid batt

Port code not received

Sir i did not receive my porting code please help me my no. is 9906043138. My mail id is [email protected]
Nithishji

Not receiving UPC code

I am not able to receive upc code for my no. 9524659834
Pls send upc code to [email protected]
hatim619

UNABLE TO PORT FROM AIRCEL

Hi Aircel I am trying to Port my mother Aircel no 9664535481 for last 10 day by sending sms to 1900 ...but unable to received UPC code please send me UPC code for next step.

Hatim Indorewala
Mob- 9664535481
ritzkurup

UPC requirement

I am unable to get UPC and i tried texting several times.
Its my office business number and i cant lose this number
I trusted you guys and this is the high time that i need your support and i cannot lose this number at any cost
kindly please help me with UPC so that i can port to some other network.

Rekha8802115434

Mnp

Hello sir,
I have send many times sms to 1900 for porting PORT 8802115434 in five days,but not any respond to Aircel operator. please send my porting code to my mail or my Aircel no. as soon as possible. My mail id is - [email protected]
RamRswamy

Unable to port

Hi.
I have been trying to port my Aircel number 8807476613 for the last 3 days but am not receiving the UPC code. Have sent message to 1900 multiple times too. Please reply. It is urgent.
Contact email - [email protected]
Geodaafeny

PORT CODE NOT RECEIVED

I'm sending message to 1900 for last 7 days for porting my aircel but I couldn't get any UPC code from aircel .
Please aircel team solve this problem as early as possible this is such an unprofessional behavior towards the customer.
my no 9524368408 or mail me at [email protected]
Apexabdul

Porting aircel without network

Bingo !! You Will Get Unique Port Code (UPC) Without Aircel Network

6. Now Follow Standard Porting Method to Port into Any Available Network.

If Above Number is Not Working Then You Can Try Below Numbers As Well –

West Bengal : 9851012345
shankar_bww

PORT CODE NOT RECEIVED

Hi Sir,

My name is Shankar from Coimbatore and I am using Aircel No. +919788553222. Due to Aircel issue i am in a situation to switch to other operator. When I tried to call through IVR No. 9842012345, it is asking last 5 digits of SIM card to get port no. My SIM is quite old and I don't find any number back side ofthe SIM. Can you please help me out to get port no.

Mail Id: [email protected]

Please help me.
kanika sachdeva

UPC

hi Aircel team.
my aircel number is 9716569951
i have sent message to 1900 for porting but i have not received the porting code kindly help me out to get the porting code.. please send port code to [email protected]
arulrajan1985

upc code

UPC
hi Aircel team.and
my aircel number is 9842511293
i have sent message to 1900 for porting but i have not get the porting code and phone calling till now I.am not received please kindly help me out to get the porting code.. please send port code to [email protected]
Ruban raj

Upc not provided

Hello aircel team,
I send port sms but no reply from u.. Kindly send port code to my email or to my aircel number...

Aircel number: 9698112505

Aircel number: 9698112505
Email:[email protected]
rahulsharm48

Mar 3, 2018

Cannot received the port number

I have send message to 1900 for porting my mob: 9716470337 several times. Aircel coverage is also very less in my area.
Kindly help me to port out.

my mob no. 9716470377
email- [email protected]
Ravinder Sahni

Number port

Sir I had sent massage to Aircel to port my number two times but did not got any response or unique code from them. My no is 8802120215. I want my number to port early as I am not able to make any call from it bcoz there is no signal. So rectify it early.
kalasaurabh

NOT RECEIVING PORT SEVERAL TIME ATTEMPT

Hi Aircel team.

My Aircel number is 9804861836

I have sent message to 1900 for porting multiple times but i have not get the porting code please kindly help me out to get the porting code.. please send port code to either to my above number or in my mail id - [email protected]
Supriya1988

Wrong port code with CDT received instead of DT

My mobile number is 9841025375. I received port code as CDT35611 and is expiry date is 10th March. My new network is not accepting port code with CDT. So I went to Aircel office to remove my number from corporate segment and they did it.now I need my new port code with DT as soon as possible.Kindly help
ashishkumar11

UPC not received

Hi Aircel
My aircel number is 9614474610
I want to port my number and sent message to 1900 multiple times for porting but i have not get the porting code kindly send port code to [email protected]
jeetrocks4747

Not able to generate UPC

I am Shivam Hanny and my mobile number is 9738882285(Karnataka)

I requested UPC many times. But still i didn't receive my UPC from AIRCEL. It is quite urgent, and hope you understand the issue. Please look at this issue and send my port number as soon as possible.I don't have network now so when I call from other number they ask for my phone no. and sim no. but when I input it they say details don't match but I have crosschecked multiple times and all the details are correct. Please help me out because this is my main number

Shivam Hanny

Dilliram

Mar 2, 2018

I didnot get till the port message reply

Hi, i am pradip,
My no is 7299128797 i send a port message to 1900 but till now i didn't get any reply message from company so plz help me to solve this issue.....
Pradip
Githion

Port code not received

Hello aircel I'm requested for port code more than 7 times ....but till now I didn't get any reply from yours....in my area aircel range is very low... please help me sent me a port code asap .
My number 9865484097

ananya025

Mar 2, 2018

Want to port but network is showing no service

Hi Sir,

I want to port my dad's Aircel sim (to Vodaphone) but as it just shows no service or emergency calls even in the city and he is not able to send port message .Missing important calls. please help me out

Bikas Samir Karan