AIRCEL MNP

Orissa

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRCEL MNP

Bharatc707

UPC code not recieved

Hi Aircel I am trying to Port my Aircel no 9716808265 for last 10 day by sending sms tp 1900 but unable to received UPC code please send me UPC code for next step.

Bharat chawla
Pawanchouhan

I am unable to port my aircel no.. 8952898178
Send several times to 1900 for porting but cant... Plsese send how to do in my mail id.
Pawanchouhan

I am unable to port my aircel no.. 8952898178
saukathali

Mar 1, 2018

Aircel port number not received

Hi Aircel,

Am saukath and my mobile number is 9842346136 (Tamil Nadu)

I requested port number two times. But still i didn't receive my port number from AIRCEL. It is quite urgent, and hope you understand the issue. Please look at this issue and send my port number as soon as possible.

Saukath

Syamesh

Not sending UPC for porting

Hi ,

I have send PORT 9282430144 to 1900 number from aircel network 6 times, aircel is not sending the UPC code.
Please let me know how should I proceed ?

Syamesh
Purujit

PORT CODE NOT RECEIVED

I'm sending message to 1900 for last 7 days for porting my aircel but I couldn't get any UPC code from aircel .
Please aircel team solve this problem as early as possible this is such an unprofessional behavior towards the customer.
my no 8802418550 or mail me at [email protected]
Neeraj Kumar Pathak

PORT CODE NOT RECEIVED

Hello sir,

I have send 7 times sms to 1900 for porting PORT 9206580037 in five days,but not any respond to Aircel operator. please send my porting code to my mail or my Aircel no. as soon as possible. My mail id is - [email protected]
wasif789

UPC CODE NOT RECIEVED AIRCEL CHEATING

I am a subscriber of aircel network i have sent porting msg on 1900 on 28 feb 2018 but still did not receive any upc code msg..... Please process my porting request and send me the port code on my no. 7499551433 as there is no network in my circle of aircel..... Please send me the porting code..... I hav called the customer care but the people there are very very rude and inconciderate they did not listen to my complain..... And cut the phone..... Please send me the UPC code so that i can port out of aircel as soon as possible.... Thank u
Dinesh Sam

PORT CODE NOT RECIEVED

I'm sending continuous messages to 1900 to port my aircel number to different network but no reply yet no UPC /MNP code received yet. My aircel number is 7401245430

Kindly resolve this issue
My email Id is

Thanks&Regards
Dinesh J
Neha garg1

I am unable to port my aircel no.. 9529965931
Send several times to 1900 for porting but cant... Please send how to do in my mail id.
Emai- ID: [email protected]
Shanthapugazh

Did not receive UPC number

Send port message many times still didn't receive UPC number
gourav2494

port

I have not yet received my Port Message as I have sent port message several times. Please help. I want to port my number to another network. because in my area AIRCEL network very poor

My Aircel number is 9829207728

From Jaipur
Name Gourav
mail id [email protected]
lovskm

MNP CODE NOT GETTING

I have send 5-6 times for MNP code for my mobile no. I 9807715625 Lucknow Uttar Pradesh but i did not get any MNP codr so kindly send me MNP CODE my e-mail id is [email protected] and my alternate mobile no.is 9695222994
Akhalesh kumar meena

Feb 28, 2018

Port code not received aircel RAJASTHAN

Sir my Port code not receive my number i am waiting port code.. port typing msg my PORT 8415987144 to send 1900.
But note receive upc code. ....plzz send code me
My aircel number 8415987144
dausa
RAJASTHAN
Email... [email protected]
Ashok009

Not receiving UPC code

I am Ashok
This is my no 9698979208
I am trying to port my mobile no due to ur irresponsible activities, I sent my mobile no more than 20 times to 1900 money is detecting fine but I am not getting UPC code. So pls send UPC code for this no

Tq
Mob no: 9698979208
Mail I'd: [email protected]
Dhineshak

Port code not received

Please aircel team solve this problem as early as possible ..send UPC code to my number or email id.

my number is 9445391529

My email id is [email protected]
As ece

Porta code not receiving

Hi my number is 9842970593.. i have sent port messages many times.but still now i have not received the code yet..do something..my mail id is [email protected]
Ngbhsn

MNP

I'm not getting my UPC code from Aircel I tried several times what to do now

My number 7353835887
Email [email protected]
Saanjib

I am unable to port my aircel no.. 9706605981
auditoruma

Network Change`

I apply the PORT request to your company more than 5 times, but you give the corporate unique code mistakenly. I am have individual aircel connection. I assumed purposely given the corporate unique code. Please recify to allow to PORT my number to other network. Otherwise I will take the judicial steps against aircel.

By,

S.Umamaheswaran, Advocate

Email Id : [email protected]
Mobile No : 9842114450
Sakil Rahman

UPC code not received

Hello sir,

I have send 3 times sms to 1900 for porting PORT 7035245202 in five days,but not any respond to Aircel operator. please send my porting code to my mail or my Aircel no. as soon as possible. My mail id is - [email protected]
Sakil Rahman

UPC code not received

Hello sir,

I have send 3 times sms to 1900 for porting PORT 7035255202 in five days,but not any respond to Aircel operator. please send my porting code to my mail or my Aircel no. as soon as possible
My mail id is- [email protected].com
BhavyaB

Feb 28, 2018

Issue with the port code

I have been trying to port my Aircel no. 9829014781 since the last 3 months. I am not receiving any port code despite sending the port request on 1900 multiple times.

This is so unprofessional and irresponsible. Please process the request on priority or I'll have to take some legal action against this.

Email id - [email protected]
Phone number - 9829014781
Rupam Chakravorty

Feb 27, 2018

Unable to port out

hi Aircel team.
my aircel number is 9854507203
i have sent message to 1900 for porting but i have not get the porting code please kindly help me out to get the porting code.. please send port code to [email protected]
budhdeo50