AIRCEL MNP

Port code not received

Porting Number

Hi Team ,
My aircel number is ############ and ############
I have tries many times sending PORT to 1900 but failed.
Please send porting details to [email protected]
adsmannu5

MNP code not received

I m sending continuous messages to1900 to port my aircel number to different network but no reply yet no UPC /MNP code received yet. My aircel number is 9862560168

Kindly resolve this issue
My email Id is
dranin

MNP code not received

I have sent request to port my aircel no. 8963041373 several time but Aircel not sending MNP code. Please tell me other way to get code. SMS & Call to 1900 is now uselessness.
Nilav18

Port message

I have not yet received my UPC CODE as I have sent port message several times. Please help. I want to port my number to another network.

My Aircel number is 9884013761

Ezhil
jaweddelhi

Port code not received

I am not receiving port code upc my number is 9852560330. I am in big trouble plz help me.
Vk1994

Porting issues

I'm sending message to 1900 for last 7 days for porting my aircel but I couldn't get any UPC code from aircel .
Please aircel team solve this problem as early as possible my no is 9870098669
arsp0408

Porting issue. UPC Rejected by Aircel

Hi, I have submitted my UPC number for porting from Aircel to Airtel. Unfortunately, the request is rejected by Aircel due to UPC mismatch. Its very strange that the customer care says its due to Address issue. I am using the same address for 20 years and its same in Aadhar also. Please do not fool the customers. I am going to take a legal action against aircel for cheating.
mikejack

upc code nto received

please send upc code for my aircel number 8892496833 and my email address [email protected]

i had sent several port messages, i did not receive any response.
rakeshsitha12

My aircel no. 9040303585
niting6416

PORT VERIFICATION NOT ACCEPTED YET

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

My name is Nitin Gupta and my mobile number is 7503093530, i want to port my number to jio. i have purchased jio connection on 23-02-2018, but the verification is still pending on Aircel side. Please verify the same so that i can enjoy the jio service.

the aircel customer care is also busy everytime i try to call,

NOT EXPECTED FROM AIRCEL.

asitpal2006

UPC code not received

My Aircel Mobile No. 705949930
I have send 3 times sms to 1900 for porting PORT 7059490930 in two days,but not any respond to Aircel operator. please send my porting code to my mail or my Aircel no. as soon as possible. Matter is very urgent.

My e-mail i.d : [email protected]
asitpal2006

UPC code not received

My Aircel Mobile No. 7059490930

Matter is very urgent.
My e-mail i.d: [email protected]
Pbhaulo

Not getting UPC code

Sir please send my UPC code to no 9853434929 odisha state i have already sent messeges several timea but i didnt get UPC code via text msg please help me sir this is my personel no
Saikumari

Port code for aircel

I have not received the port code for aircel number 9942211125 send it without any delay
Easwar2345

Porting code not received

Hai

I'm sending message to 1900 for last 2 days for porting my aircel but I couldn't get any UPC code from aircel .
Please aircel team solve this problem as early as possible.

From Bangalore.
Mantu Mondal

PORTING CODE NOT RECEIVED

MY AIRCEL NUMBER 7278375490. PORT 1900 sent not received porting code from two dyas
roshanpnd7

PORT CODE NOT RECEIVED

SIR MY MOBILE IS 8877050945
I TRIED FOR PORT MY NO MANY TIMES BUT AIRCEL NOT GIVING ME PORT NO SIR PLS HELP ME VERY IMPORTANT
BECOSE IN MY AREA AIRCEL NETWORK VERY POOR

MY EMAIL ID IS - [email protected]
Saddammallick11

Aircel mnp problem

Hello sur

I have send sms to 1900 for porting PORT 9852085214 for the last five days but I don't get respond to the Aircel operator. please send my porting code to my mail ar my Aircel no.

Saddammallick11

Aircel mnp problem

Hello sir,

I have send 3 times sms to 1900 for porting PORT 9852085214 in five days,but not any respond to Aircel operator. please send my porting code to my mail or my Aircel no. as soon as possible

Rahul2730

PORT

Hi mera naam Rahul hai or Mera number 9716073773 hai or mujhe apna number port karwana hai mujhe MNP NUMBER chaiye it's urgent plz
RANI75

AIRCEL MNP CODE DID NOT RECEIVED

MY AIRCEL NUMBER 9788670848 I AM SNT MANY MORE TIME TO 1900 FOR GET MNP CODE .BUT STILL NOW I AM NOT GET AIRCEL MNP CODE .PLZ HELP ME
Mahavir Amiya

Port issue

Hi Aircel Team,

I have an AIRCEL number.7299771842.Now Aircel has shutdown the services . So I want to change to the other network using the same number.I have sent port message on 1900 as PORT 7299771842 yesterday morning. It is more than 30 hours.And also visited aircel center given alternative number but still i didn't receive my port number .I request you kindly send my Port number to my given number or to my EmailId :- [email protected]
Mahavir Amiya

Port number

Hi Aircel Team,

I have an AIRCEL number.7299771842.Now Aircel has shutdown the srvices . So I want to change to the other network using the same number.I have sent port message on 1900 as PORT 7299771842 yesterday morning. It is more than 30 hours.And also visited aircel center given alternative number but still i didn't receive my port number .I request you kindly send my Port number to my given number or to my EmailId :- [email protected]
Shashi Kant Yadav

port issue

not recieved upc code. send port sms 10 times but didn't get any response. plz send upc code to
email- [email protected] or 8896960001