AIRCEL MNP

Mail to [email protected]

Please.
Sanjana L

didnt get the mnp code

I am using aircel network for about 2 years. My number is 9514800175.Now the network is closed. i have already requested the mnp code by sending PORT 9514800175 to 1900 yesterday. But i didn't receive the mnp code yet. Now there is no signal. This is my official number. so please kindly email me the mnp code at [email protected]
thank you.

Feb 21, 2018

Not able to port my aircel number

Not able to port my aircel number. That's important number. My primary contact number is that. Without giving prior notice why you people stopped the service. Need this number 9788948718. My alternate number 8220097180 my mailing:- [email protected]
sowmiyaa_r

UPC code not received

I sent PORT 9842090059 to 1900 . But I did not receive any UPC code. I did not receive any error message and money got deducted too. Tried calling customer care. That is of no use. Please help immediately.
PRABAKARAN SELVARAJ

UPC Code for Portability

I have sent a message to 1900 multiple time in the format PORT 8526167793. But I didn't receive any reply. please provide UPC Code. This number is very important to me. I am using this number since 2009.

Please send the code to my mobile 8526167793 or [email protected]
jitumoni89

UNABLE TO SEND SMS FOR MNP

Selvantamil

MNP not received

I send PORT 9750003793 to 1900 yesterday.i did not get my mnp port number.but from today morning there is no service...Kindly send mnp to [email protected]

didn't get port number

Hi Aircel ,
I have an AIRCEL number (santhosh).9715002388. Now there is no service in this number.
This number is very much important for me
kindly sent details in SMS/email - [email protected]
sugu74

Didn't get UPC

I send port message yesterday itself but still now i did not get any UPC message. help me to get code. id is [email protected]
sugu74

Didn't get UPC

I send Port message yesterday itself .. from today morning onwards there is no signal & network coverage. Please help me to get UPC number email id is [email protected]
junaidauromine

Not received PORT number

I have send PORT (97********) to 1900 yesterday. But i have not received message yet. Need My MNP number. So that i can change the network.
Hajara riyas

UPC code

I want to change my network from Aircel to Airtel. I sent message for getting UPC code to 1900.i didn't receive UPC code.i tried so many times but it won't work.so kindly resolve this issue.I need my UPC code. My mail id is [email protected]
gowtham0806

Aircel MNP Issue

Need to generate MNP number.But no network what need to do now?
gowtham0806

Aircel MNP Issue

Hi, I need to generate MNP for my tamilnadu number.But there is no network.What need to do now
khalidraza30

UPC code

I couldn't receive UPC code even after sending sms on 1900 many times.
kindly send me code urgently. Mb- 7209808850
JoelRJ

Unable to send message to 1900

I cant send msg to 1900
smartsuresh004

NOT GETTING UPC CODE

Am not getting UPC code from Aircel to port out from Aircel. Kindly help me get the code. Am from Tamilnadu Circle
prktry

Aircel Porting

I have sent porting request request yesterday evening, but i have not yet received UPC code.
Kindly do the needful.
smartsuresh004

NOT GETTING UPC CODE

SIR,

Am not getting my UPC code to change my network from aircel. Am from Tamilnadu circle.

please help me
JoelRJ

Unable to send message

I am unable to send sms and make calls from yesterday, I have important phone calls
sai1224

Need UPC code

Hi Aircel Support,

I am using the aircel numbers 9715151425 and 7373443763 for the past 10 years. I have send PORT SMS to 1900 for UPC generation. But i am still not receiving it. I request you to provide me UPC code for the number i.e for 9715151425 and 7373443763.

Alternate contact number : 7550095522
Please share code on my email [email protected]

Saijanani
Devadharshini Paddhu

Feb 21, 2018

Unable to get port number

Hello AIRCEL,

I have an AIRCEL number from TAMILNADU. Now there is no service in this number.

I want to port my number. I have sent message for getting porting number once, but there is no response. now how can i do this as there is no network on my sim so I can not send another message or call.

So, Please help me to get the porting code ASAP.

Kindly email me how can i get porting code.Hope you understand my concern.
this is my number - 8973647668

Devadharshini
praveeng007

Feb 20, 2018

need port code complaint aircel

8675379571 i need aircel portcode for port out reqst. but aircel customer side not given
kamalakannanaaaa

Get UPC CODE FOR 8883550584

I sent a message to 1900 but I didn't receive any reply. please provide port number. this number is very important to me. I have used this number since 2010.
bangard

Feb 20, 2018

network not available how to port

feedup with the companies need porting code but there is no network 7597925222 alt no. 8952869111 mail id [email protected]