AIRCEL MNP

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRCEL MNP

VenkyBobby

Mar 19, 2018

Requesting for Aircel port number

Signal lost and not to get MNP

sir, my number is 8801634266

As it is my primary number, I am unable to do any transactions , and i am unable to receive important calls.

Please do the need full
Gowda7504

Not able to MNP of Aircel to other

Hi sir

My mobile number 9060505509 not able to send port message as network is not available. When I call customer care no UPC code is generated.

Please help me how to port

7019074087

UPC not recieved

I had tried once for porting but it was rejected.
And now after 15 days when I am trying to call the IVR number for getting theUPC code. But it is not giving the code after taking the details.
You should have basic courtesy to intimate the users before shutting down. We did not receive even a single message and all of a sudden the network went off.
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. If you are in problem it is your duty to convey that to your costumer so that they can check for an alternative.
Currently when Bank, Adhar and everything is linked with the mobile number we are facing issues every single day. Not even a single online transaction can happen, neither we can change the number as otp will be sent to the AIRCEL number.
Now you tell me how to deal with this.
I know Aircel is in problem and even costumers are supportive but there is a limit after that no one can tolerate.

UPC code not generating

UPC not gnerating

Jayendra Tyagi

Not able to get port number

My number is 9015525453 and not able to port this number because no networks availability
Jayendra Tyagi

Not able to get port number

My number is 9015525453 and I'm not able to get port number because of no networks availability. Can some one help me.
tittu55555

Trick To Get UPC

Hello Friends,

I Am here to help you. To get your UPC Click the below links and follow instructions :

PORT number

My aircel number is 9095655562. I couldn't send message to 1900 due to no signal. Please help me to port my number.
PromitSaha1234

Aircel UPC Code

Hey Guys ,
I do not know that why are you all telling that the UPC code has not been received by you yet ??
I got it automatically from Aircel (thanks for this) and now I have succesfuly ported my two numbers to Jio and Vodafone....

My Aircel Number is : 8013069227
Sim card last 5 digit (ICCID) : 38579

Repeatedly I send PORT message to 1900 from 5th march,2018. But still I did not get my UPC code. My aircel no is very important to me. I also called in (9804012345) this number to create my porting code, but they said, that my mobile no is not matched with my sim card last 5 digit card no. So what I will do now?
Please help me by creating my porting code. It will be helpful for me.

My alternate no is : 7980068759
Email ID is : [email protected]

UPC code not received.

My Aircel no is 8013069227 (KOLKATA SIM).
My sim card last 5 digit (ICCID) is 38579.

I am sending PORT message to 1900 from 5th march,2018. But still I didn't get my UPC code. My number is very important to me. My aircel number is Kolkata SIM. Also I called in (9804012345) this number to create porting code, but they said to me that, my aircel mobile no (8013069227) is not matched with my last 5 digit code (38579).

Please help me by creating my porting code.

Alternate mobile no: 7980068759
Email ID: [email protected]
subbam

Mar 16, 2018

port aircel sim but uable due to no network

My Name is Subba Reddy, my Aircel # 8686251258, unable to port due to no network,

When ever I get the signal in my mobile trying to send the message PORT 8686251258 to 1900, unable to send the port message , request to kindly check and solve the issue, this is number which are linked in all banks, facing a big problem

My alternate number is 8074589083, kindly do the need ful...Thank you !

subba...
amit9700

MNP

I have sent the sms to 1900 many times till now and i have not received any code please help me as aircel network sucks now i am unable to make any outgoings call nor networks is good...

My number +919700390462
State Andhra Pradesh
RaniSomu

Aircel UPC

Hello Friends,

There is no need for UPC in order to change your aircel to any other network now.

Many other service providers like idea, vodafone will give you now sim card for the same aircel number. For that you need to give your aadhar number, thumb impression. After entering those details, you will get new sim on the spot. New sim cost with in INR 100. It depends upon service provider. They told, new sim will be activated within 8 days.

Aadhar and thumb impression are enough to change it.

Try this option friends.

Please make use of this opportunity.
ranajit77

Do not get upc

do not get UPC. Send message to 1900 and try to call 9804012345 and with aircel upc generator, but not received the upc. please help
ranajit77

Do not get upc

Unable to generate UPC with all known method. please help

My aircel. Tamilnadu number. 9551655754
My sim card last 5 digit. 94222
My email id. [email protected]

i cannot get UPC number for my aircel sim. so kindly help me to get the upc number.
barathrb

UPC code not received.

I have sent PORT message to 1900 quite a few weeks in the past week but in vain. My number is very important to me
My aircel. Tamilnadu number. 8643888297
My sim card last 5 digit (ICCID). 48570

Alternate mobile no: 8925236664
Mail ID:[email protected]

My aircel. Chennai number. 9551655754
My sim card last 5 digit. 94222

i cannot port my number. it shows unable to fetch customer details.
My email id. [email protected]

please send the UPC number

my aircel number : 9551655754
last 5 digit: 94222
i cann't get my UPC number.
It show unable to fetch customer detail..
email: [email protected]

please send the port number

Not getting Upc code
My Aircel Number is 9943301190

Sim 5 digit (65361) since the last digit is dummmy 001165361 1

But i didnt get my UPC Code

Now i lost the signal too, Please help me this is my primary number

My alternate number is -8072250455
mail id : [email protected]

Mar 15, 2018

Can't able to port my sim

My aircel no 994330190 (Tamil nadu)

My sim card last 5 digit 65361

(i ignored a last digit '1' in the simcard it is like ############ 1)

It is my primary number. please send me the porting no

alternate no: 807250455
email id: [email protected]
PALASH SADHUKHAN

PORTING REQUIRE

I'm not able to get my UPC. I have tried via sms, call, online. Message not sent due to no signal. When I call to 9842012345, it replied me that "your details not find in our database".

Please help me to get my UPC.

Mbl: 9804615543
Sim: 61548

Alternate no to communicate.: 7044038642
PALASH SADHUKHAN

PORTING REQUIRE

Please help me to get my UPC.

Mbl: 9804615543