Orissa

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRCEL MNP

MNP not recieving UPC

Dear Customer (dadacomputers),

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly visit the below-mentioned address for better assistance in this regard.

Circle Office Shimla
Dishnet Wireless Limited,
Keonthal Complex 3rd Floor Khalini,
Shimla -171002, HP

Yogya

Port Number Required

From My aircel number 8796784522 trying to send a message to 1900 for porting number. It's not going plz help...Please provide UPC as soon as possible
Yogya

Port Number Required

From My Aircel number 8796784522 trying to send a message to 1900 for porting number. It's not going plz help. Please Provide me UPC asap.
Gatkal

About porting my no.

From My aircel number 9762111161 trying to send a message to 1900 for porting number. It's not going plz help i even tried getting in touch with customer service but their are hanging my call without listening.
Either you guys help or i have to lodge a complaint against you in consumer forum.

I am also not getting any signal so cant receive any call or sms from 1 day.
Anchumol

Need UPC code

I requested port many times but UPC code is not generated. My number 8956385837. Please do the needful asap. Calling customer care also not helping. There is no way to reach customer support. I don't have any signal/network to my sim.
This is very important.
air976111

Very Urgent - Unable to get porting number

From My aircel number 9762986811 trying to send a message to 1900 for porting number. It's not going plz help i even tried getting in touch with customer service but their are hanging my call without listening.

I am also not getting any signal so cant receive any call or sms from 1 day.
dadacomputers

MNP not recieving UPC

Hello. I am Sandeep from Himachal. Please solve my problem/ issue. Which is as follows-. I have been trying to send sms for porting services from Aircel to other network provider for at least a week till last month. But did not recieve any sms. And now there are no signals in the sim . Please do something about it as soon as possible. Please provide UPC. Regards. Sandeep. Aircel number - 9857304452. My other contact number - 9736678113; 8219667568. Regards

Dear Sanchit Gupta,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Feb 1, 2018

not able to send port message

Dear Samreen,

ARNAVKUMAR715

MNP ISSUE

I am visiting stores for more than 2 days. I want to port my number from <Other> to Aircel. But they failed to do so due to some Aircel Network Issue.

I have tried the same from multiple different stores, but they all are facing the same issue.
My mobile number is 8385045548.solve my problem if you don't solve my I resister a FIR IN POLICE
ARNAVKUMAR715

MNP ISSUE

My number is 8385045548 but I am not able to send port mesaage on 1900 so solve my problem as well as.
subhash ss

Jan 31, 2018

SMS not going,unable to get UPC number

Hi Myself Subhash using 9762185936 aircel mobile number, I am using aircel number since 8 years, now i am tried so much to send PORT Out SMS to 1900 but not able to send and complaint is registered for same through email and over call to Aircel. But it not worked.
I request please send UPC number for my aircel 9762185936 number.......

Subhash

Unable to get porting number

Dear Customer (Ajit1519),

We would like to inform you that the UPC for your number is FZ854452 which is valid by 10/03/2018.
So, we request you to visit any nearby store of your recipient/new operator along with the following documents for further assistance in this regard:

1. POA (Proof of address)
2. POI (Proof of Identity)
3. 2 Passport size photographs
4. UPC received

Dear Customer (Rakesh Joshi),

We would like to inform you that no logs have been found regarding MNP SMS on your number please share an alternate number so that we can speak with you and assist you regarding the same.

Jan 30, 2018

Dear Customer (Rakesh Joshi),

Apologies! We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following details with us in order to assist you better:

The format of sending the Port Out message:
The screenshot of the error received after sending the Port Out message:

Ajit1519

Jan 29, 2018

Unable to get porting number

From My aircel number 7040423989 trying to send a message to 1900 for porting number. It's not going plz help i even tried getting in touch with customer service but their are hanging my call without listening.
Rakesh Joshi

Jan 27, 2018

Not receiving UPC

I am unable to sent PORT sms to 1900 along with my number.

My No - 8445670402.

Please help me to get the code.
Anujyaduvanshi09

Jan 27, 2018

AIRCEL MNP

I requested port many times but UPC code is not generated. My number 9461111190 . Please do the needful asap. Calling customer care also not helping. There is no way to reach customer support as the options are keep cycling and not recognizing my input
Anujyaduvanshi09

Jan 26, 2018

PORTING is not working

Dear Sanchit,

Apologies for the problem you have faced. Kindly share your concerned Aircel number so that our team can assist you in a better way.

Not Receiving UPC Code

Dear Kathidurai,

As per our system check, informing that the Port Out request for the number (9976230885) is already in progress and its expected resolution date is 03/02/2018 16:24:13.

Jan 25, 2018

unable to get porting code

Dear Ankithp,

As per our system check, informing that the mentioned number (9857631256) has been permanently disconnected from our end. Sorry, to say this but we are unable to assist you any further in this regard. For more details, you may visit your nearby Aircel store.

kathirdurai

Not Receiving UPC Code

I have already sent PORT sms to 1900 along with my number but not received code still.
My No - 9976230885.
Please help me to get the code.

Kathir

Unable to port to Aircel

Dear Anil (anilagrawal038),

Sanchitgupta

Jan 24, 2018

Hey there

Aircel is not providing me with the unique porting code have been trying for it from last 10 days, please help me free myself from this network.

Thanks and regards