AIRCEL MNP

Orissa

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRCEL MNP

Rajesh rasad

Unable to generate UPC code

My number is 9563636374 , it's my primary number and I am using this no. From last 12 years. But aircel had close it's service in our area without giving any information.I have to generate UPC code my massage but I failed.i also try from phone number also but computer is telling that ur provided information is not matching with our data.i went many times to aircel office but their office is close from last 15 days.
Plz do needful and oblige.
Email.... [email protected]
Rajesh
kangkan100

aircel no portable

I have sent more messages to port my Aircel no :9613773181 and 9854872463 but still I am not get the UPC code.
So please send the UPC code to my mail ID:[email protected]
Vivek Raj

UPC code not recieved

UPC code not recieved. my aircel no. 7270978227
chinmoy.mkd

Mar 9, 2018

Not receiving porting code from AIRCEL

Send several sms to 1900. But not received porting code from AIRCEl . My mobile no is 9748005053 . I have to keep my mobile number. Please help.
My email id is : [email protected]
Sathya1435

Didn't receiving my UPC code from last 2 weeks

HI,

I am writing this complaint in regret !!!!

I have trying to receive UPC from 2 weeks by sending sms to 1900 several times, I have contacted the Aircel customer care services few days before from my alternative number (99529 19995), they informed that "my UPC has been created I will be receiving code within two days", but it is already 5 days I didn't get any......

Also I tried to create the UPC by dialling from other network to 98410 12345, but voice mail replies "you have excited recommended times please try later"

And hard part is now I not able to contact customer care from Aircel or other networks.

It is more important to me to retain my Aircel number, I hope you understand my situation. kindly provide my UPC / Suggest alternative / at least contact me in undersign to clarify me what is actual trouble is!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance and Regards,
S. Sathya Sai Prakash
+91 99529 19995
(note: for my personal reason I am not mentioning my Aircel number)
sengkamalam

UPSC code not recieved

UPSC code not recieved. my aircel no. 9578689871
sengkamalam

UPC No

sir, i bearing the mobile no. 9578689871 and i sent mssg to 1900. but i didinot receive the number. so please help me sir.
Kingston allen

UPC code not received

I have sent more messages to port my Aircel no :8883105306 but still I am not get the UPC code.
So please send the UPC code to my mail ID: [email protected]
geetha19

upc not received

HI, iam geetha, i trying to portout my number from aircel(9965412954), unable to receive upc code past 20 days. its my primary number.please send me upc code via mail [email protected]
Msharma1993

Mar 9, 2018

Unable to get upc from aircel

Hi Sir,

I am unable to get unique port number from aircel so please help me.

Aircel number : 8285297173

Email : [email protected]

Alternative number : 9599258456
Msharma1993

Port 8285297173

Hi sir,

My aircel number (8285297173) is not getting calls and network also very poor so I want to port but did not get upc from aircel . Please help me

Aircel number : 8285297173

Email : [email protected]

not getting UPC code

I am trying to change from aircel to other service porvider as there is no network of aircel at my workplace. But AIRCEL is not providing me Unique porting code. I have sent the sms requesting UPC to 1900 multiple times from 05 march 2018 to 08 march 2018 but no avail.Kindly send me UPC on my email [email protected] or alternate mobile no- 9716963647.
My aircel number- 7503732040.
Arun_Kumar_B

Unable to get UPC code

I'm unable to get my UPC code for my Aircel Number +91 801 566 2459. I have tried the SMS and even calls. SMS had to replies and calls for cut after I enter the last five digits of my sim card. Can you please help me to get my UPC code?

Note: My number is an already ported (MNP done from other network to Aircel, a couple of years back) number.

Please help me getting the UPC code.

Contact Email ID: [email protected]

Thanks and Regards,
Arun
Arun_Kumar_B

Unable to get UPC code

I'm unable to get UPC code for my Aircel number +91 801 566 2459. I tried multiple times by sending sms but still no response. I have tried the call method also, there also there call gets cut but no replies.

Note: My number is already an MNP number. I switched from other network to Aircel couple of years back.
Can you please help me up with this issue?

Mail ID: [email protected]

Arun.
katiyarsonu

Aircel UPC code not received

not getting UPC code

I am trying to change from aircel to other service porvider as there is no network of aircel at my workplace. But AIRCEL is not providing me Unique porting code. I have sent the sms requesting UPC to 1900 multiple times in march 2018 but no avail.Kindly send me UPC on my email [email protected] or alternate mobile no- 9456950719.
My aircel number- 8090819841.
Bigyan

Mnp problem

My AIRCEL no is 9853613070
Kindly give me the porting no to my email [email protected]
arpitakala

Unable to port

Hi.
I have been trying to port my Aircel number 8946956011 for the last 2 Days. but i am not receiving the UPC code.i Have sent message to 1900 many tmes too. Please reply.
Please do the needful. I want to port my number ASAP.
Contact email - [email protected]
Diesh

Mar 8, 2018

UPC code is coming COrporate cTegory

My number is 9414376614 my UPC code is coming CDR16295 but this category code are corporat my sim is ordinary not corporate catgory
hitesh5256

Not Getting UPC code

not getting UPC code

I am trying to change from aircel to other service porvider as there is no network of aircel at my workplace. But AIRCEL is not providing me Unique porting code. I have sent the sms requesting UPC to 1900 multiple times from 08 march 2018 but no avail.Kindly send me UPC on my email [email protected] or Alternate mobile no- 8828293080.
My aircel number- 8898587174.
PraveenRaj.G

Unable to get UPC Code

Sending Port Details to Aircel, but Still, unable to get any UPC code.

Contact Number: 8667311998
Name: Praveen Raj.G
Email ID:[email protected]

U P C CODE

I did not receive UPC code,but I sent port message many times. WHEN I GET MY U P C

rajeshdiv

need UPC

i sent port message to 1900 my message sent successfully on march 3rd my Aircel no is 9095413910 now tower shows but there is no incoming & out going message how can i get UPC code. if it is possible then you can send to my mail id ([email protected])
utkarsh095

UPC not received

I've been trying to port my number 8852030427 from last couple of days but didn't received any UPC.

Kindly send the UPC at earliest to above mentioned number or e-mail id - [email protected]

Alternate No. 7597624665
dhas_007

Not getting PORT code, Alternate number 9947692261
darshanbagwe

not getting UPC code

I am trying to change from aircel to other service porvider as there is no network of aircel at my workplace. But AIRCEL is not providing me Unique porting code. I have sent the sms requesting UPC to 1900 multiple times from 05 march 2018 to 08 march 2018 but no avail.Kindly send me UPC on my email [email protected] or alternate mobile no- 9082917664.
My aircel number- 9768228068.