AIRCEL MNP

Orissa

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRCEL MNP

darshanbagwe

not getting UPC code

I am trying to change from aircel to Vodafone as there is no network of aircel at my workplace. But AIRCEL is not providing me Unique porting code. I have sent the sms requesting UPC to 1900 multiple times from 05 march 2018 to 08 march 2018 but no avail. kindly send me UPC on my email [email protected] or alternate mobile no- 9082917664.
My aircel number- 9768228068.
baranithala

not get port number

i send the message to 1900 still now i did get the port number
kirankumar4343

UPC Code Not Recived

Hi i wana port because of network issue neither able to call nor receiving call.
muthusamytnp

port code

My name is my is Muthusamy .My Aircel mobile number is 8012326890 and i have already sent port number request to 1900 through message on 22 nd february, 2018.Till i did not receive any upc code from them and my mobile is not showing tower also.If there is any possible to get my port number through other telecommunication company please inform me because right now i am working abu dhabi.
Saranyamani

Regarding UPC code

I did not receive UPC code,but I sent port message many times. Plz help me to get UPC code.
Aircel number:8973765013
My mail id:[email protected]
Bananidey

Porting Code Not Recieved

I am trying to get port code since klast 4 days but still not recieved.

Please arrange to send the same
maha_k

Port code not recieved

My Aircel number is +91 9941818188 and I have tried many time doing message at 1900 lot of times.
But I am not receiving any portal code number.
Raja2k1033

Aircel UPC code not coming

I sent 4 times to 1900 for porting my aircel 7795159310 number like below format

PORT 7795159310

But for past 7 days nothing coming please help me out
Babu79

upc code not received

I have been trying to get a UPC code. My aircel no. is +919942265436 I have tried multiple times by sending the required message on 1900 but unable to get a code. Please look into the matter and provide the solution. My mail id is [email protected]
Sailauki

Mnp code not received

My Aircel number +919441308535. I have tried so many times to sending PORT MSGS but amt is deducted I am not receiving any code please rectify the problem and sent the msg. My no is very valuable My mail id: [email protected]
Suresh93

Upc not received

I have not received upc to my mobile from AIRCEL network.
Please help me how do I get upc from aircel

Email. [email protected]
mehul1230

porting code not found

i try to get porting my number but not generated and also calls not going
mail id . [email protected]
waliaanand

aircel

I tried to port my aircel no. 8285865841 but did not receive UPC code. kindly help
mail id- [email protected]
firdoosnight

PORT 9858711057

Sir i am customer of aircel since 2015. The aircel in Jammu and Kashmir did not exists more. I want keep my sim card in existence .I have try several times for upc code but failed
So i request your good self that pl. Send me upc code of my aircel no.9858711057
That will be your most kindness.
Aircel Number-9858711057
Last five digit of sim.60119
Email. [email protected]
Sreyans

UPSC code not recieved

I have been trying to get a UPC code. My aircel no. is +919940571915. I have tried multiple times by sending the required message on 1900 but unable to get a code. Please look into the matter and provide the solution. My mail id is [email protected]
Sreyans

UPSC code not recieved
I have been trying to get a UPC code. My aircel no. is +919940571915. I have tried multiple times by sending the required message on 1900 but unable to get a code. Please look into the matter and provide the solution. My mail id [email protected]

Not received upc

My number is 9066669950 and I have sent porting request to 1900 many times from the Feb 24th 2018 till date, haven't got any reverts about upc code. Please do help me port
firdoosnight

PORT 9858711057

Sir i am customer of aircel since 2015. The aircel in Jammu and Kashmir did not exists more. I want keep my sim card in existence .i am trying to port my aircel no.but i am not receiving upc code.
So i request your good self that pl. Send me UPC code of my aircel no.9858711057
That will be your most kindness.
Aircel Number-9858711057
Last five digit of sim.60119
Email:- [email protected]
bijitdas123

Haven't received UPC

Hello, I've not received UPC for my Aircel No. 9577924426.
please do something. Mail at [email protected]
Praveenvirat

Mar 7, 2018

Not provide aircel upc code

Dear madam/sir,
I'm unable to get my aircel port number (UPC CODE). So, please trying to resolve this problem. My aircel number : 9788545007 .
My email address : [email protected]
Sabya5943

Unable to port

I am not receiving the upc code pls send it.
Number is 9700225371
Email [email protected]
Faroz

Mar 7, 2018

aircel port code receiving issue

My aircel no. 9789707860. Tried & tired of Port & IVR option didn't recrvied work for generate the UPC. Kindly send to my email [email protected]
Arifkhan123

UPC code not receive

Hi.
I have been trying to port my Aircel number 8291091845 for the last 2 Days. but i am not receiving the UPC code.i Have sent message to 1900 many tmes too. Please reply.
Please why you are doing this thing with us.
Contact email - [email protected]
Novajit banik

Didnot receiving my upc code from last 7 days

I have been trying to get my upc code from last 7days but I m not able to get any upc code .. i have send massage to 1900 several times but any how am not getting upc code. Please help me by providing my upc code . Contact email - [email protected] . Please it's an request my mobile no. 7679462763
Arifkhan123

not received UPC code

Hi.
I have been trying to port my Aircel number 8291091845 for the last 2 Days. but am not receiving the UPC code. I Have sent message to 1900 many times. Please reply me . What your doing . Why you are doing this think with us.
Contact email - [email protected]
Please fixe your problem. Because we are in problem now.