AIRCEL MNP

Orissa

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRCEL MNP

saii457

Porting not Compliant

I have requested for Porting 10 days back and received UPC code. I took new network sim and raised porting MNP request from BSNL.

I got a message from aircel stating request docket number is ############for MNP on 28-2-18. But till now it is not resolved.

I use this no for all bank related activities which i am facing dire constraints. Please resolve it ASAP.
shaheena shaik

UPC Code Not Recieved

I sent port message to 1900 but UPC code not yet received.

Please help me

Shaheena
Gabrielmadurai

Mar 7, 2018

Need port number to change telecommunication company

My name is my is Gabriel .My Aircel mobile number is 9942364516 and i have already sent port number request to 1900 through message on 02nd march, 2018.Till i did not receive any upc code from them and my mobile is not showing tower also.If there is any possible to get my port number through other telecommunication company please inform me because i could not speak with my mother through phone.
Gabrielmadurai

Mar 7, 2018

need port number to change telecommunication company

My name is my is gabriel .My Aircel mobile number is 9942364516 and i have already sent port number request to 1900 through message on 02nd march, 2018.Till i did not receive any upc code from them and my mobile is not showing tower also.If there is any possible to get my port number through other telecommunication company please inform me because i could not speak with my mother through phone.
P.Anitha

UPC NOT RECEIVED
Sir I don't received any UPC code from Aircel for porting
Please mail or send sms my UPC code
My mobile no. 9551167253
Email I'd : [email protected]
P.Anitha

MNP Aircel UPC not received
Hi.

have been trying to port my Aircel number 9551167253 for the last 07 Days. but am not receiving the UPC code. Have sent message to 1900 multiple times too. Please reply. It is urgent.
Contact email - [email protected]
By
P. Anitha
Ansara

Not able to PORT my Aircel Number

I have sent the PORT message on 1900 but no response. I am not able to get the calls on my no. 7053585568. Its urgent as all my official work has this number only. Please help as soon as possible.
Sandeep051986

Not getting Port UPC Code from Aircel

Hi.
I have been trying to port my Aircel number 9069989796 for the last 07 Days. but am not receiving the UPC code. Have sent message to 1900 multiple times too. Please reply. It is urgent.
Contact email - [email protected]
dkoushik1998

UPC Code note receiveed

Sir I did not receive my porting code..... It is very emergency.....please provide me my porting code..
My aircel no : 7866952023
Contact me: [email protected]
Srikanthgaddi

Hi sir/madam ,
As iam one of the customer of aircel were i tried to port my number but I did not get my UPC no i had send message to1900 port my number i have give my number all my friend and family at financial place and this number most important to me it my life and died issue my mobile is 9700056803.please try to send UPC number for god sake thanking you,.
Your faithfully,
Customer .
(9700056803)
Prasanthbe7077

Not receiving UPC code

I have been trying to port my Aircel number 7418791930 for the last 07 Days. but am not receiving the UPC code. Have sent message to 1900 multiple times too. Please reply. It is urgent.
Contact email- [email protected]
Încrêdiblé Præshäñt

UPC code not received

Sir i did not receive my porting code please help me my no. is 8892651530. My mail id is [email protected]
Dinesh Kumar Kannan

UPC code not received

I am trying to get port number been last 1 week still I not receive my port number, due to this I am suffering from a lot of issues, so please consider this as common man problem, please find the solution for this as soon as possible.

My Mobile Number : 99420 80003
My email : [email protected]
Rajesan

Cannot get up no

I cannot get my upcoming code tried multiple times with PORT 9698022297 no reply now network screwed up and with ivr says records not matched even I have given correct details . This mobile no is very important for me. So guide me to get my Aircel UPC port no . My no is 9698022297 and contact email: [email protected]
Pushkar jha

UPC CODE NOT RECEIVED

I have not received porting code as I have send message number of times. Please send me porting code.
Husainmir

UPC Code

I Called Many Times and Send Many SMS Requesting UPC Code,In Order To Port My Aircel Number. Because Aircel Is Going To Shutdown.But i Am Not getting Any Response.

Ashiq Husain Mir
Karthik8021

UPC not received

I am trying UPC for 5 days but no use no network kindly help me.

8019524621 -

Prems12398

Aircel not providing UPC

My Aircel number is +919804490744 and I have tried many time doing message at 1900.
But I am not receiving any portal code number.
Prems12398

MNP Aircel UPC not received

MNP Aircel UPC not received , trying for few days now , message shows delivered however no reply
Aayush Arora 9407

UPSC code not recieved

I have been trying to get a UPC code. My aircel no. is +919314955101. I have tried multiple times by sending the required message on 1900 but unable to get a code. Please look into the matter and provide the solution. My mail id is [email protected]
ShivaniM

Unable To Port

Whenever m trying to send the message to 1900, it says my message will be sent when the services are available.
So my mesaage status is still 'sending'.
Help please.

Porting code

Porting code not received
Palie

Port code not received

Sent several porting request but still waiting for the upc code phone no 9213940459
Maithrae Narayanan

NOT RECEIVED UPC CODE

I have been trying to PORT my network from AIRCEL but not able to send the message to 1900. I have been trying for last 5days and yesterday I tried sending again and fortunately the message was sent. It's been more than 24hours but not received the UPC CODE yet. Its really very urgent kindly help me out in getting this issue resolved.
Mail id: [email protected]