AIRCEL MNP

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRCEL MNP

Kulpreet Sokhey

Not Able to Generate UPC Code

Hello Aircel Team,

I am Kulpreet Singh from New Delhi with aircel no. 9999922055. All of sudden incoming-outgoing and messages are shutdown on my aircel number. Tried multiple times to generate UPC code i am not getting it. Please help me as i am using this number since 10 years. Its really urgent.

Poor Subscriber,

Kulpreet Singh
Madhan Mady

AIRCEL PORT CODE NOT RECEIVED

Dear aircel,

I have used my number last 9 years.And also registered my number for all my finance and banking systems. So I'm sending message to 1900 for hold my number.but, last 20 days for porting my aircel but I couldn't get any UPC code from aircel .

MADHAN K
kharshal

UPC code not generated

When I tried calling the IVR number 9841012345 or 9842012345 , and after entering my number they say that my number does not belong to the circle. How is it possible?
I want to port the number and I want the UPC code. Please help me
Aircel number: +919405847320
Email: [email protected]
AMaze

Portability code not received

Mail id: [email protected]
AMaze

PORT reply text failure

Hi, I have sent portability texts to 1900 number several times these last few days, ever since your network stopped working without any prior notification. A certain amount has been deducted each time though I have not received any codes in return. My aircel no is 8876859866
Mail id: [email protected]
senthil viswanathan

Unable to PORT from Aircel

I am keep on sending message to 1900 to port my mobile no. 9841048227,but not yet get a single response. Please help me to get the UPC for this number.
ClintonP

Not getting port code

Hello there I'm trying port my number since 2weeks, I'm not getting the code..please send me the port code..I cannot lose my number or network..no is 9738506565
Rajendra9784

Not received UPC Code

Hi, i didn't receive UPC code after sending message to 1900 as PORT <mobile number> .
My number is 9066465247.
Please reply back.

Rajendra Prasad C S
12345poonam

Unable to get UPC

I am not getting unique porting code even after messaging my Aircel No. on 1900, also I have mailed the same, no aircel gallery is working neither customer care no. is active.
Please help me to get the same , as I have provided this contact No. to my Bank, Adhar card, office etc.

My Aircel Contact No. is 8898721005
Mail ID is [email protected]

Thanks in advance,
Poonam K Jha
akash4108

Non Receipt of UPC

Hi.!
Myself Akash Chatterjeeis a Aircel subscriber of Mobile no-9832725984.
I am trying to port my number from Aircel to Vodafone. I have sent port message to 1900, however not recieved the UPC yet.
Since I had to cut my SIM while converting it to Micro, I have lost that 15 digit SIM Number.
I would be obliged if you kindly provide me with the same.

Thanks and Regards,
Akash Chatterjee
Alternative No- 8697717972
Email- [email protected]
Rajogprl

Mar 6, 2018

Port no not send by Aircel

Many times I sent port request to 1900 for my Aircel no 9782021088 but yet I haven't received port no .
Please do needful
Mahesh Chandra tanger.
deepansha

UPC Code

i was doing so many sms on 1900 still not getting my upc code please provide my code.
my aircel number is 7275731853
Anuradha.V

UPC not received

I send message to 1900 more than 20 times for my UPC code. But I didn't get my UPC code. Please help
கருக்குவாள் அய

For Aircl port number

Port code not received
Sir i did not receive my porting code please help me my no. is 9952282672. My mail id [email protected]
ragavrdee

MNP Aircel UPC not received

Hi.
I have been trying to port my Aircel number 7502379897 for the last 07 Days. but am not receiving the UPC code. Have sent message to 1900 multiple times too. Please reply. It is urgent.
Contact email - [email protected]

UPC NOT Received

I'm sending message to 1900 for porting my aircel but I couldn't get any UPC code from aircel .
Please aircel team solve this problem as early as possible this is such an unprofessional behavior towards the customer. This number is registered with my all personal, banking and financial services. Network problem, call drops, unable to call Airtel,Vodafone,Idea number.
My no 9433352340 or mail me at [email protected]

PORT CODE NOT RECEIVED

My no 9433352340 or mail me at [email protected]
parpan25

need upc code urgent

i m not get the upc code of aircel. there is no option in ivr. i also send the message to 1900 but 7 days passed and no reply coming from aircel. please provide me the upc code. this is very important number for me and my family. PH NO. 8013971981
bidishsen

UPC not received

I have send message to 1900 for porting my mob no: 9804555961 several times, but no UPC has received yet. I have tried to communicate through 9804012345, but no response towards porting has been received from that end.

Please help me. I don't want to lose my number as it is very important.
RiizA

UPC Not received

Hello Team,

Its understable because of the current situation of the operator. But Request you to kindly assist us all in receiving the UPC Code asap as our personnal and official operations are linked with the aircel no. Kindly do a bulk port service.

atanusaha23

Unable to PORT from Aircel

I am following standard procedure to PORT my number but i am not getting return message with PUC details for porting.

My Aircel number: 9804653929
email:[email protected]
Lokeshkumar Ramasamy

AIRCEL PORT CODE NOT RECEIVED

I'm sending message to 1900 for last 20 days for porting my aircel but I couldn't get any UPC code from aircel .
my no 99524 22151 or mail me at [email protected]

vkm095

Port code not receive

I already sent message on 1900 and every times message was sent successfully but till now I didn't receive my port code
surendranadhk

Mar 5, 2018

Unable to port

Hello Team,
I have send many times sms to 1900 for porting PORT 9066894380 in five days,but not any respond to Aircel operator. please send my porting code to my mail or my Aircel no. as soon as possible. My mail id is - [email protected]
velanandh

Mar 5, 2018

MNP not received

My Aircel number is 7373660386.i tried to send message to 1900 and 9842012345 to get portability.but still I haven't received MNP code.help me.
Email :[email protected]