AIRCEL MNP

Orissa

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRCEL MNP

Apoorv_saxena

UPC CODE NOT RECEIVED

I have tried several times to send my aircel number to 1900 with prefix PORT but I have not received any UPC code please help..
Mobile no. 7792084602
Email [email protected]
Saru nallasamy

Not receiving port number

Hi aircel am not receiving port number even i have send message Somany times to 1900 also i called to 9842012345 but my sim number is missing what to do how to get the port number for my aircel number 9942564968
Atul Srivastava

unable to port from Aircel

I have been trying to port my Aircel number for the last 3 days but am not receiving the UPC code. Have sent the message to 1900 multiple times too, but never got a reply. Please help!
Atul Srivastava

Unable to port from Aircel

I have been trying to port my Aircel number for the last 3 days but am not receiving the UPC code. Have sent the message to 1900 multiple times too, but never received a reply. Please help!
SharadShukla

Not getting UPC code from Aircel

I have sent port request to Aircel 4 times in last 7 days but haven't got UPC code. I am facing network problems very badly this is getting worst. My no. is 8896659650.
I have sent "PORT 8896659650" four times.

E-mail - [email protected]

Kindly resolve this problem.
Gaurav.dutta84

Unable to port

I have been trying to port my Aircel number 9804509354 for the last 5 days but am not receiving the UPC code. Have sent message to 1900 multiple times too. Please reply. It is urgent.
Contact email - [email protected]

Aircel kolkata circle: 9804509354
Thanks and Regards,
Gaurav Dutta
Ganesh Pattab

UPC code not received

Hi ,

I have send message to 1900 for porting my mob no: 9700040244 several times, Till now I didn't received the UPC code

So please tell me the issue in sending the UPC code.
manish9541

PORT UPC NOT RECEIVED

SIR/MADAM,

I AM HAVING AIRCEL NO-8481009446 WHENEVER I SENT SMS TO PORT 8481009446 TO 1900 SO MANY TIME BUT NOT ABLE TO RECEIVED UPC PORT NUMBER KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER.
mzkhan

UPC code not receiving

I have sent multiple SMSs to get the UPC for porting my number 8892839770, but I never received any code. Pls Help.

Mozammil
IRFANA YASMEEN

UPC code

Sir I don't received any UPC code from Aircel for porting
My mobile number:9965116108
Email :[email protected] Com
Mohan Raj

Aircel not providing UPC

AIRCEL team please send me UPC. As I am in DEAD ZONE of your coverage area. mob no: 9206694188 email: [email protected]
MOHAN
Aarthi priya

port code not received

Hi aircel team,
I have send message to 1900 for porting my mob no: 8973822102 several times, Aircel coverage is very less in my area.when I tried to call through IVR 9842012345,it is asking last 5 digits of sim card number to get port no,my sim is quite old and I don't find any number at the back side of my sim.so kindly help me out to get port number .

E-mail: [email protected]
sumanart3d

UPC code not receive

My Aircel number is +919158615618 and I have tried many time doing message at 1900.
But I am not receiving any portal code number.Please help me, I dont want to loose my number its very important.

Suman
Aircel number- +919158615618
Mail- [email protected]
Rajesh Kewat

UPC code not received

Sir i did not receive my porting code please help me my no. is 8268069269. My mail id is [email protected]
Utpalendu Utu Karmakar

UPC requirement

I am unable to get UPC and i tried texting "PORT 8759024145" to 1900 several times but every time it is getting failed.
Its my office business number and i cant lose this number
I trusted you guys and this is the high time that i need your support and i cannot lose this number at any cost
kindly please help me with UPC so that i can port to some other network.

rajender sharma 002

Mar 5, 2018

Port Code Not Received My Aircel No.

Port Code Not Received My Aircel No. 9460381489, Emil Id [email protected]
manikandangomathi

Port Rejected by Aircel

Not receiving UPC code
I am not able to receive upc code for my no. 8892002168
Pls send upc code to [email protected]
Pooja kanwar

Unable to send message

I am unable to send any sms from my mobile i tried several times but all in vain i also tried to call customer care regarding the same but failed in to connect to them i need the port code...
Rahul andotra

MNP

Sir I don't received any UPC code from Aircel for porting
Please mail my UPC code
My mobile no. 9858041210
Email I'd : [email protected]
Rahul andotra

Port

Sir I have tried many times and send message to 1900 but I've not received any UPC code my mobile no. is 9858041210
Email I'd : [email protected]
Maria Alfred Bosco

Not receiving UPC code for mob.9710256197

Sir, I send several messages for UPC code in my mobile and could not get. Kindly send UPC code my mobile. No. 9710256196. [email protected]
Vishnu19935

Ubable to get UPC

I am unable to get UPC code in aircel.

My mobile number is 7062024497
Name Vishnu lakshkar

Please generate UPC code for my number
Prince1234567890

Port no not recvd

My no. Is 7399951856 . I am trying to get the upc code but unable to get the code. I have tried it several times. Please help me out
JANANISHARMA

PORT CODE NOT RECEIVED

Hello

I requested UPC many times. But still i didn't receive my UPC from AIRCEL NUMBER (9788639999,9865520424). It is quite urgent, and hope you understand the issue. Please do the needful..
Pratik_singh

Regarding port

Unable to generate UPC code even after applying many times. Email Id - [email protected]