AIRCEL MOBILE CONNECTION

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRCEL MOBILE CONNECTION

User219163

Nov 9, 2010

Cheating with Customer

respected sirI have a complaint regarding aircel company, that they are not follow comitment & not registerd my complaint or not picking my phone. I've tried so many times.Deepak chauhanS/o shri. Gajendra singh chauhan (advocate)Ex president hapur bar asociationHapur 09259080000

Oct 31, 2010

Cheating with Customer

These are automated value added services and such activations can happen when you respond to marketing calls and messages. You can resolve this by getting the DND service registered.
User206583

Oct 28, 2010

Cheating with Customer

I have a aircel connection bearing No. 9854981743. Service provider very often send SMS that your Dialer Tone subscription is due and for discontinue call on 543213. This number do not responded timely and they deduct the subscription amount from my balance. But I like to inform that I never requisitioned/requested for dialer tone and without my consent how they deducted my subscription. Moreover, no dialer tone is included in my dialer tone. It is a clear cut cheating with the customer.
Hence, I like to request you that my subscription for dialer tone may please be stopped immediately and the amount already deducted from my account may please be credited to me account. Otherwise I have knocked at any other door for any legal action.
P Biswas