Aircel Mobile

Assam

Consumer complaints and reviews about Aircel Mobile

Jun 19, 2017

Dear Mohanyap ,

We hope your issue has been resolved.Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Thanks and Regard

Jun 17, 2017

Full song download pack

Dear Deepak,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Deepak.b

Jun 16, 2017

Full song download pack

Unsubscribe full songs download pack
I didn't subscribe full song download pack. And you took my balance without informing me. Please unsubscribe the full songs download pack. And refund my balance.

Jun 15, 2017

Dear Mohanyap ,

mohanyap

Jun 6, 2017

Unsubscribe full songs download pack

I didn't subscribe any pack, but u have automatically subscribed a pack and u have deducted an amount of ₹5, and today u have deducted an amount of ₹4. U sent me an website link that u can unsubscribe this by clicking this link.

But unfortunately I can't able to reach that link.

I didn't subscribed for any packs. But money has been deducted for 2 days.
Please remove this subscriptions and return my money.

This is the msg u have been sent:
"You have been renewed for Full Songs Download Pack.You have been charged Rs. 5.0 for 1 days. To stop Subscription visit http://124.124.239.85/Aircel/Muz/UnSub.aspx?SubID=14&ServiceID=FSD&Keyword=FSD. Get Unlimited Videos, Games, Bollywood DT, Comedy club at www.pocketinternet.in."

Please remove this subscription and return my money back. even am try to unsubscribe i couldn't able to do that. which such useless link has provide.

I think it shows the poor performance

Apr 19, 2017

Unsub of fullsong download pack

Dear Ashitangshu Bhattacharjee,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. To deactivate any VAS service, you can just type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll-free number 155223.

Ashitangshu Bhattacharjee

Apr 18, 2017

Unsub of fullsong download pack

The full song download pack has been subscribe in my mobile number 7519945564,which I dont want suscribe & continue
Kindly deactivate the with immediate effect .

A.Bhattacharjee

Apr 12, 2017

Dear KrishnamoorthyR,

We would like to inform you that the VAS service FSD has been deactivated and the amount of Rs 109 has already been refunded to your account.

Siddeque

Apr 12, 2017

Dear Aircel team,

Last 3 days you made me to hectic situation, 10thApril night was my main balance is ₹48.99,Yesterday you have deducted ₹40.00 further since I dont know the reason for that, Yesterday afternoon deduct further ₹5.00,Yesterday night I have reconfirm to dialled 155223 to stop any VAS service,and it reply back no VAS service for my number and today you deducted ₹5.00.further (You have been renewed for Full Songs Download Pack.You have been charged Rs. 5.0 for 1 days. To stop Subscription visit http://124.124.239.85/Aircel/Muz/UnSub.aspx?SubID=14&ServiceID=FSD&Keyword=FSD. Get Unlimited Videos, Games, Bollywood DT, Comedy club at www.pocketinternet.in)

Apr 10, 2017

Dear Nishuretna,

We would like to inform you that the VAS service FSD has been deactivated and the amount of Rs 25 has already been refunded to your account.

Apr 3, 2017

Dear Nadhiya_095,

Nadhiya_095

Apr 1, 2017

Unnecessary subscription
Please remove this subscription.
Nadhiya_095

Apr 1, 2017

Unwanted subscription

Unnecessary subscription to full song download

Mar 31, 2017

unnecessary subscription of full song downlad

Dear vivek185,

Hope your issue has been resolved. Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Full song subscriptions

Dear Janane,

Dear Krishna dhivya,

Dear KrishnamoorthyR,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

forcefully subscribing FSD

Dear Asaran18,

KrishnamoorthyR

Mar 27, 2017

Unnecessary subscription

Please remove this subscription , and it has been charged foe more than 10 days and need to return my money back. even am try to unsubscribe i couldn't able to do that. which such useless link has provide.

Do the action immediately pleasse...

CONTACT PERSON :- Siddharth
Number. :- +91 75026 64275
asaran18

Mar 27, 2017

forcefully subscribing FSD

Past five days am receiving below message and money got reduce daily.

Do the action immediately pleasse...

Mar 24, 2017

Re:Unwanted subscription

Dear Sowndharya1108,

We would like to inform you that the amount has been credited to your account and the service has been deactivated from your number.

Mar 23, 2017

Aircel unlimited song download

Dear Ghachul,

Mar 23, 2017

unnecessary subscription of full song downlad

Dear vivek185,

Amount deducted:
Screenshot of the message received upon deduction: