Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about Aircel Mobile Number Portability Problem (switch to Airtel from Aircel- no. ###)

Mahendran Developer

Mar 26, 2018

Please get UPC Code for AIRCEL Numbers

Hi all

Below i mentioned get UPC code for AIRCEL customers

Click here : http://35.154.143.159/upc/getUPC.jsp
natraj ram

Mar 14, 2018

Aircel sim is not getting deactived

My number waiting 2 weeks for portability, but still Aircel old sim didn't get deactivated. There is no network, I want to know when my new vodafone SIM will be activated
b.s.rane

Mar 8, 2018

PORTABILITY ISSUE

MY AIRCEL MOBILE NUMBER 9930148775 (MUMBAI)

I HAVE SENT REQUEST FOR PORTING TO 1900.
UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED UPC
TILL DATE.

I AM A HEART PATIENT AND SENIOR CITIZEN I
NEED WORKING MOBILE PHONE/NET TO CONATACT
DOCTORS IN CASE OF EMERGENCY.

KINDLUY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
B.S.,RANE
sivakumar2545

Mar 5, 2018

MNPnumber not received

Hi my Aircel no 9941470205. MNP number not received. Applied on 25 Feb 2018
sivakumar2545

Mar 5, 2018

Portability of sim card

My Aircel no 9941470205, portability applied on 25 feb2018&03Mar2018. Till date map yet to be received. Kindly forwarded the same at the earliest. From. S.Sivakumar.
saukathali

PORT number not received

My mobile number is - 9842346136 (Tamil Nadu)

I requested port number two times. But still i didn't receive Unique Porting Code from AIRCEL. Please look in to this issue and send my PORT number asap.

Saukath Ali
saukathali

Didn't Receive Port number

Hi Aircel

My mobile no is - 9842346136 (Tamil Nadu)

I have requested portability number 2 times. But I didn't receive Unique Porting Code from AIRCEL. Kindly look in to this issue and send my PORT number ASAP.

Saukath ali
s nagesh

MNP

MY MOBILE NO IS 7845267469

Last 2 weeks there is heavy network issue in aircel. i have requested for port message from aircel to airtel but havent received the portability message alone. Please look into this matter very urgently.

Nagesh
Vijaysuper

Feb 25, 2018

Mobile Portability

Hi Aircel,
My mobile number is 9942121539- Aircel. I have sent the Portability message to 1900 several times but still I have not received the message alloting MNP code. Please look into this problem and arrange to send the MNP code immediately.
raheesmon

Feb 24, 2018

portability number not received

hi aircel
my number 7503136539

i have requested for portability number 3 times for last several days and i haven't received portability number till this time.. i have even contacted customer care and they assured me they will provide it within 24 hours... but i haven't received it..

kindly look in tho this matter and send me the portability number asap.
chandran1409

Please send me port number of 8804268084
ajaydas495

Feb 21, 2018

MNP Problem

Already been fed up with AIRCEL services and network, trying to port my number but still after numerous efforts and message in last few days, haven't received Unique Porting Code from AIRCEL. I am from ASSAM Dergaon Dist. Golaghat.
Mob. No. are 9854863370, 7399589201, 9577317568.
Need help as soon as possible. Very Urgent.

Ajay Chandra Das
Cnprabhakr

Feb 20, 2018

Portablity issue

prabhaharan

Jan 31, 2018

Dear Customer (Sab.1),

We hope your issue has been resolved now. If you are facing any issue please change the handset and try. Kindly let us know for any further assistance

Jan 23, 2018

Dear Customer (Sab.1),

Apologies! We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following details with us for further proceedings:

The format of sending the Port Out message:
The screenshot of the error received after sending the PORT Out message:

Sab.1

Jan 20, 2018

MNP code problem from Aircel No. 7062559829

Already been fed up of AIRCEL services and network, trying to port to Vodafone but still after NUMEROUS efforts and MESSAGES in last 6 MONTHS, haven't received Unique Porting Code from AIRCEL.

Even after speaking to the customer service and complaint helpline, the issue hasn't be resolved.

Need Assistance on the same ASAP.

Dec 6, 2017

Aircel Customer Service Executive is adding VAS to get revenge from Customer

Dear Customer ([email protected]),

We hope that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information.

Dec 6, 2017

Aircel Customer Service Executive is adding VAS to get revenge from Customer Hi All,

Dear Customer ([email protected]),

We are sorry for the problem you've had with us. We are forwarding your concern to our team. Please be assured, an update will be provided to you soon.

Dec 4, 2017

Aircel Customer Service Executive is adding VAS to get revenge from Customer

Hi All,

My number is 9841631761. I did Complaint regarding Value added service has been activated to my number on Saturday 2nd Dec 2017 22:00 without my knowledge. They did refund for me on that night. Next day morning, by 7:00, I got a message stating, My number was activated with VAS 'Powerplay' costs 30rs. By that time I have not woken up even. Then on 4 th Dec 2017, I was activated with another VAS by 12:40. Now nearly 115 Rs has been detected from my balance. Customer Service is not picking my call. I don't know what to do, but I don't want to continue with Aircel going further. I need justice for my money even it is 100 though. I'm sure, this is all CSE's revenge on me. That person needs to get penalised
sasmit.vinchurkar

Oct 29, 2017

Aircel not ready to receive my PORT message sent to 1900

Cell: 9762880923, I'm interested in porting from AIRCEL TO RELIANCE JIO, last 2 months I'm sending PORT request to 1900 but AIRCEL deliberately. refusing to accept my request. I receive error message i.e. MESSAGE CANNOT BE SENT. THERE must be a Appleate Authority who could only look into number portability issue.

Any Authority who's not corrupt help & RESOLVE the issue .

S. R VINCHURKAR

Sep 5, 2016

Dear sunil,

We regret to inform you that Aircel service isn't available in Gujarat as of now. Further, we request you to send the port message when you will be in Aircel network.

Sep 5, 2016

Dear sunil,

sunil bainada

Sep 3, 2016

porting msg not send

my porting msg not send my resisdence change from rajasthan to gujart