Aircel prepaid

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about Aircel prepaid

May 15, 2012

balance deduction

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. We shall get back to you on the same shortly. You can also write to us at [email protected] for any further clarifications.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Aircel Customer Service Team

Dec 14, 2010

discontinuation of my no.

Well, would have been better if you could submit your documents with the Aircel store. That the safest way to go.

May 14, 2012

balance deduction

my name is Ankur,
my no. Is 9803248102
today i.e. 14/05/12 at 10:01 a.m. I got a message from aircel that you will be charged rs.30 for the renewal of music connect service. . I was wondered as i didn't have activated any service. . Then i called the customer care but no response from them they didn't pick my call i was put on waiting for half an hour. . Then i switched off my ph. And switched that on in the evening at 5 and at 7:18 p.m. I got a message from aircel that i have been charged rs. 30 then i checked my bal. And my bal. Was deducted . . After that i was calling customer care but they didn't receive my call and put my call on waiting for 35 min. And once for 20 min. And then i called them from my friend's no. Then they picked up my ph. After long waiting and then they didn't write my complaint and second time when i call them then write my complaint. . I want my money back within 24 hours...

Dec 11, 2010

discontinuation of my no.

my mobile no. is 9803250662 and it has balance of about rs 525. but now my connection is dicontinued by the company and the company do my balance zero . when i go to the aircel store they give me the reason that i donot submitt my id proof , but this is not the case as i give id proof to the dealer from where i brought the no. on contacting dealer he said that the distributer has been changed three times in a month so he misplaces ur id .so it is companies fault not his as he gives my id proof to distributer.so kindly do something about this.