Aircel prepaid

Consumer complaints and reviews about Aircel prepaid

Apr 15, 2017

Dear Jagansri,

Hope your issue has been resolved. Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Apr 7, 2017

Dear Jagansri,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
Mode of recharge:
Transaction ID:

Jagansri

Apr 5, 2017

Hello aircel team

I was seen an offer as unlimited calling local & std and 500mb data for 28 days for Rs. 249 in aircel web portal on 31 March. So then, I was recharged with 249 for unlimited calling an same day but after 3 days I was shocked to hear the voice that I don't have sufficient balance to make the call while Im calling. Then I called for 3 times to customer care services to get solvation of my problem, there they told to me that offer cannot provide the unlimited calling but only 800 min for a week. Finally my question is why the aircel cheating their customers.

Dec 13, 2016

Network problem

Dear Prathyusha veeramalli,

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Kindly share the following information in order to assist you better:

Signal Bars:

8686915144 and
Prepaid

Mar 9, 2016

Hello BILAL miya,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Aircel Social Care Team
Surendra Mohan A

Mar 7, 2016

Services are not active even after 15 days

Dear Customer care,

I am Surendra from Hyderabad bought a new aircel prepaid sim from a retailer in Shamshabad on 24.02.2016. Services are activated on 05.03.2016 after regular followup of 10 days. Services activated on 05.03.2016 and expired on the same day don't know why.

I have tried to recharge my number several time but all the transactions were failed. I have tried to contact customer care. But they are not reachable.

My Aircel number is 7330238149.
Please do the needful.

Surendra Mohan

Feb 28, 2016

Hi BILAL miya,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Kindly share the following information to confirm your identity:

Last recharge amount(Prepaid)/Last bill payment amount(Postpaid):
Date of Birth:
Complete Address:

Aircel Social Care Team
BILAL miya

Feb 26, 2016

puk code

Sir my aircel prepaid number is lock my number is 7330458195 and my alternate number is 7330457710 and my email id is [email protected] send me my puk code

Jan 8, 2016

aircel

Hi Syed Hyder Ali,

We would like to inform you that balance of Rs.24/- has been debited from your account for the value added service -Model Video. Service has been activated through WAP mode on your account. Suggest you to ignore any chargeable links while browsing and also keep the pop up blocker as off in the handset settings to avoid such activations. Request you to change the homepage to anything else than the Aircel wap portal.Kindly note that Rs.24/- has been credited to your account on 06th Jan '16 as one time good will gesture.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team
Email us at [email protected]

Jan 1, 2016

aircel

Hi Syed Hyder Ali,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.
We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam
Email us at [email protected]
Syed Hyder Ali

Dec 30, 2015

Wrongly charge

Hi this is Syed Hyder !
This is to complaint you that my balance is deducting repeatedly wrongly even after giving Complaints & also not getting proper response from C.C !
See money will not matter but people are using this mobile for there emergencies please don't do such thinks dont deduct the balance its being my 4th complained to Aircel.
I have to maintain balance in my account because my Mom is not keeping well I may face emergency calls so I hope you can understand me.

Name : Syed Hyder
Mob : 8686851042
Ref ; (Thank you for choosing Model Video Club at 15.0. You have been charged INR 15.0 for 4. To STOP SMS STOP to 155223)

Oct 30, 2010

network

Try to visit the nearest company outlet, they will resolve your problem for sure.
Aircel_India Send email

Feb 16, 2012

Misleading Messages

"Dear Customer

We hope you have been provide with a satisfactory resolution from our team.Pls get back to us at [email protected] for any further concern.

Aircel Customer Service Team"
Aircel_India Send email

Feb 14, 2012

Misleading Messages

"Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. Please do get back to us at [email protected] for any other assistance.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Aircel Customer Service Team"
User205893

Oct 27, 2010

network

my name is Aditya i am using aircel prepaid pocket internet with a recharge of 98rs.
i am experiencing a lot of troubles due to low speed and no network coverage .even though i am using opera and Google chrome browsers. if any one calls the customer care they will just try to get rid of the call .and there is no response to my 15(approx.) complaint from a year. so aircel network please solve my problem or just tell me how to disconnect aircel manually through my mobile.