Aircel prepaid

Consumer complaints and reviews about Aircel prepaid

AircelSupport

Jun 30, 2017

incoming call facility is currently not available

Dear Customer (SBis),

We would like to inform you that your number (9804742105) has been disconnected as it was in safe custody for more then 90 days. So, we request you to visit the nearest Aircel store with a valid ID and address proof to get details and further assistance in this regard since we won't be able to assist you for the same.

Aircel Social Media Team
SBis

Jun 4, 2017

incoming call facility is currently not available

For last few months I was out of station and couldn't use my Aircel number 9804742105 during this period. When I came back & put my SIM in the mobile it is showing no tower & when I called this number it is saying incoming call facility is currently not available in this number.
Please let me know the procedure to reactivate the said Aircel number.
SBis

Jun 4, 2017

Incoming call facility is currently not available

I was out of station for quite some time & I couldn't use my Aircel number 9804742105 for more than 3 months. Now when I'm putting the SIM in my mobile it is showing no tower & when trying to call this number it is saying "incoming call facility is currently not available to this number".
Please let me know the procedure by which I can use my said Aircel number.

Dec 19, 2011

customer care

send me my email a/c to my aircel no outgoig n incoming call deatails...
my aircel no i 9762104035...
my email id is [email protected]

Aircel prepaid Complaints - UNAUTHORIZED SERVICE ACTIVATED & DEDUCTING AMOUNT

please This mobile number 972232763 to come and give the call number information

Aircel prepaid Complaints - UNAUTHORIZED SERVICE ACTIVATED & DEDUCTING AMOUNT

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and escalated.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Aircel Customer Service Team

Nov 23, 2010

Illegel deduction of money

This can happen when you respond to marketing calls and messages. In order to get rid of these try and get the DND service activated. Thereafter you will have no more unwanted activations and deduction in balance. Wish you luck.

Aug 2, 2010

customer care

Suggest you to walk in to nearest Retail stores and get your complaint addressed. I am sure this is a temporary problem and same can be rectified

Aircel prepaid Complaints - UNAUTHORIZED SERVICE ACTIVATED & DEDUCTING AMOUNT

IM USING AIRCEL PREPAID CUSTOMER I RECHARGED FOR RS 125 ON THE 8TH JUNE NOON TIME SUDDENLY THEY DEDUCT MY ACCOUNT BALANCE 30 RS & I ALSO RECIEVED TWO MESSAGES FOR FUNMAZA, BUT DON'T KNOWN ABOUT THESE & IM NOT ACTIVATING THESE SERVICE MY AIRCEL PREPAID PHONE I HAVE LOGED THE COMPLAINT IN 198 COUSTEMER CARE THET SEND A MESSAGE FOR THAT COMPLAINT IT WILL SOLVED IN 24 HOURS & UR DEDUCTED MONY U WILL RECIEVED PLZ SOLVE THESE ISSUE AGAINST THEM. MOBILE NUMBER 08802709157.AIRCEL PREPAID.

PRADEED SHARMA

Nov 17, 2010

Illegel deduction of money

First of all without my permission Musicconnect service was
activated on my mobile. When i contacted customer care they told me
it can not be activated without permission and they deducted
15 rs. I request them to deactivate it..they told me the procedure and
i deactivated it . There was a message that Music connect is
deactivated.
After Half an hour again there was message that Music connect
is on and 7rs was deducted.
We registered complaint to deactivate.
I recharged rs 125 and the same day 30Rs was deducted without my
approval for music connect.

Is this ur service to harass people and deducting money without
their approval?
Neither manager or supervisor picks up phone . In Customer care
also they just pick up phone say sorry and then cut it...Why?

Jul 30, 2010

customer care

Hi this is gaurav I have a issue about the RUDE and UNRESPONSIBLE custome care of AIRCEL. I call the customer care around the 8.21AM in 30 july 2010 but the did not gave me proper response and rude behave on the call. The customer care represtative name is VIVEK. I have a issue regarding my number 8802957187 and I want to know about the my number but he told me this facility is not available and then I told him to transfer me call on your seniour after that he told me this facility is not available in this time and then disconnect the line.

And after that again I try to call on the customer care but me call has been blocked and now I am unable to call on the customer care number.

So please The respected person tell what happen with me and what is this?