airtel/ airtel money

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about airtel/ airtel money

rahit00

Aug 19, 2019

i cannot reset my mpin

I have forget my registration detail like Date of Birth and MPIN, i have been trying to reset my mpin,however i could not.
please give me a solution to reset my mpin of airtel wallet. my mobile number is 7896408127,this is the number registered on airtel wallet.
ykpatil

Jul 7, 2018

M pin is not accepting

Hi there.
I m Yogesh. I trying to pay by using airtel e wallet . Whenever I enter m pin to progress the transaction, system says your m pin is old. I generated new mpin, and put that, however same massege appeared again. I could not complete the transaction. Seems system has some issues with accepting m pin.

I need resolution please. Search a lot and tried different ways to solve this. Also called to airtel customer care. Spent near about 4 hours.
Yogesh
Santosh67

Apr 25, 2018

Forgotten airtel mpin and details

I have forgotten my airtel wallet's mpin and details with 500.00rupees.when i tried to change ,the issue was "your
authentication details not match" When i mailed to customer care they did not resolved my issue ,and their phone no. is also not able to speak besides automated calls .There is no any activity to satisfy me.Airtel outlets are saying kyc collections are closed so we cant help.
Plz.help me anyone.

Mob.no.9558073959

Santosh kumar
Sasiyendreddy

Mar 10, 2018

Forgot mpin

I forgot my registration details now it shows blocked for 24h due to mpin 5times attempt plz help me I need recharge immediately.

Phone number: 9618690157
Email: [email protected]
sumanjs

Mar 6, 2018

Mpin

This is suman one of my friend sent an amount through airtel wallet then i have created airtel account forget the registered first name and last name,date of birth now unable to create mpin can you please help me in this area
Tried with different sources like sending an email and telephonic convesation

Mobile No: 8142626326
email: [email protected]
gourangad

Feb 23, 2018

mpin rest

I forgot mpin and tried wrong pin many times, and now when I try to change my mpin in the app settings it says that due to 5 or more wrong attempts my account may have been blocked.
My number is 9831411517 and my email id is [email protected] please help.
Ttraining

Feb 9, 2018

Airtel-Recharge extra money deducted

Iam Ameerutheen. I have recharged for my Airtel prepaid cell no 9940639630 on 9-2-18 at 22.40 hrs . It was not recharged at that time. Then immediately i tried next at 22.42hrs. For both the time money Rs 448 has been deducted from my SBI account. Transcation Ref No is IGACWQPXY5, IGACWQQHY5.
But only one time Recharge done for Rs 448 Ref order Number 18020912149
Hence kindly return back the amount Rs 448/- the exrta deduted to my SBI account pl
MARY KEERTHANA

Feb 9, 2018

I forgot my mpin and registration details

I forgot my mpin and registration details.iI have 400 in my airtel account.i haven't created any mpin but it's asking about mpin
Hemanth73kumar

Jan 25, 2018

Forget my Mpin

Forgot mpin and registration details

I Forget my Mpin and registration details.

Could you please suggest to proceed further.My mobile no 8754506613.
Hemanthkumar
Kumaraswamy T

Jan 4, 2018

Forgot mpin and registration details

I Forget my Mpin and registration details.

Could you please suggest to proceed further.

Kumara swamy T

SAI VINAY N

Jan 1, 2018

Forgot MPIN and Authentication details

I forgot my MPIN and account is blocked and I forgot authentication details and in case if u need any proofs I am ready to submit .So please help me to retrieve my MPIN and I kindly hope a reply from u as soon as possible.My contact number is 7477734555.
Please help.
deepesh kewade

Dec 29, 2017

Forgot my mpin and details of date of birth

I have forgotten my MPIN and account details please provide me the details my contact no 7869640588
deepesh kewade

Dec 29, 2017

airtel amoney accountForgot mPIN and other details

I forgot my MPIN and account details please help me to reset my MPIN. My no 7869640588
Ravishankar787

Dec 18, 2017

Forgot my mpin and details of date of birth

I have been blocked. Sir I have forgot my mpin details and date of birth too to reset it. And now i have been blocked sir please unlock my account and regenerate mpin. Help as fast asyou can please.
SudhirKumarTrivedi

Dec 16, 2017

Contact number-8126110409
Salmanmar

Dec 12, 2017

Airtel bank mpin regeneration

I have forgotten my MPIN and account details please provide me the details my contact no 9497141364
Arvind Kumar R

Dec 6, 2017

MPHI AND REGISTRATION DETAILS

I have forgotten my MPIN and account details please provide me the details my contact no 7811853545
Arvind Kumar R

Dec 6, 2017

MPIN AND REGISTRATION DETAILS

I forgot my MPIN and account details please help me to reset my MPIN. My no 7811853545
Dextion chakma

Dec 4, 2017

forgotten mpin

Sir/madam I forgot my mpin I'm below 18 so I registered fake date of birth so please kindly send me new mpin through mail my mail is [email protected] kindly help me sir/madam and my airtel money registered number is 8415960583.thank you..
samrat 713

Oct 26, 2017

I WANT TO UNLOCK MY ACCOUNT

Dear Sir/ Mam, with due respect i hereby informing you that my airtel app account is blocked because i have entered a wrong pin once. so,loofafter my request in a positive manner. Thanking you Regards samrat singh
sunil122456

Oct 25, 2017

Forgot Mpin And Registration Details

I linked my airtel no with Aadhar.So no is now registered to me. It was initially on my friend details. So i try to change mpin and got wallet blocked. Please unlock wallet and send mpin and change registration details.
My no is 9560388486.
Please help
Vijayashree pavan

Oct 24, 2017

Forgot mpin and registration details

Hi I forgot my mPIN and other details regarding the account registration can I get mPIN reset please
Aravind Ratha Krishanan

Oct 23, 2017

To unblock my Airtel account and to know my mpin and other details of Airtel wallet

Sir/madam,
Hi I am Aravind I have transferred money from my account to Airtel wallet for a recharge but I have forgotten my mpin and other details which I enter are showing as incorrect please help me to resolve this issue.i request you to solve this issue within a week please my Airtel number is 9600319900 and my mail id is [email protected] please send my Airtel mpin and unblock my Airtel wallet account .it will be helpful for me
Aravind R
parameshwaranmona

Oct 4, 2017

Forgot mPIN and other details

My number is 7397372314
U K

Sep 26, 2017

Mpin regeneration

Mpin regeneration
My name is Utkarsh Khare n Number is 8756232010
I forgot my mpin n date of birth too.. actually when I made the I'd I was below 18 so I made it from fake dob..now I forgot it..so please help me..