airtel/ airtel money

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about airtel/ airtel money

padmalakshmi

Feb 22, 2017

Forgot mpin

My airtel money account is blocked as i forgot my mpin number... i have tried to regenerate mpin, but it is notifiying to wait for 24 hrs. After 24 hrs, it is again notifying to wait for 24hrs. please help me to reset my mpin. my number is 7708846387.
meetdeep

Feb 22, 2017

9599593802 Account blocked

Dear Team my name Sandeep kumar my airtel account mpin blocked 3 weaks please help me 9599593802
Please help and resolve the issue
Shimsha

Feb 20, 2017

Airtel money

Sir my name Ranjith my airtel account mpin blocked 3 weaks please help me 9449834864
s.Marimuthu

Feb 18, 2017

airtel money

air tel money two monthly block place help
s.Marimuthu

Feb 18, 2017

airtel money complain

air tel money two week block place help
Brijesh189

Feb 16, 2017

Airtel Bank account Blocked

Dear Concerned ,

I am Brijesh Mishra a platinum customer of Airtel. I am using multiple products and connections of Airtel .

I has installed Airtel App in on my phone in which frequently use Airtel Money . Since Airtel Money has been changed in to Airtel bank . I was not aware of the process how to use it . I tried a combination of Airtel mpin options.

Due to which my account has been Blocked and I am not able to use my money in it .

Request you to Kindly Help me with this and I am feeling cheated by Airtel .

It is very pathetic to see an Organisation like Airtel who has launched a new payment bank and no proper communication has been done to clients and it is not expected from an Organisation like Airtel.

Looking forward for quick response .

Rgds
Brijesh Mishra

Forget mpin

My Mpin is blocked and i dont remember the registration details .Please assist how to unblock my airtel money . My no 8811868947

mpin forget

My Mpin is blocked and i dont remember the registration details .Please assist how to unblock my airtel money . My no 8969676074

Mpin block

Sai Goutham

mpin blocked

very irritated from 45 days i am try do regenerate my airtel money mpin. Help me to regenerate it. my no 7097742297
karthikcse25

Feb 12, 2017

mpin blocked

please send my details like DOB,FIRST NAME LAST NAME AND MPIN ....for custmer number 8220440165 reply my mail id: [email protected]
Richuli

Feb 9, 2017

Mpin blocked .. forgot registered details

mohitsa

Feb 7, 2017

my airtel payment bank account blocked

Acctually sir my mother has an account in airtel payment Bank,and unfortunately my account blocked due to not having my mpin.

So sir please help me so that i can unblock my account.

Name : manu bala

Phone number : 9779417469

Please help me and rwply me on : [email protected]

Please help me sir

Thankyou
Ranjan Mahakul

Regenerate my mpin

My name is Ranjan Mahakul mob no 9178717838 acc bl is 138.41.I have complained several times to recover my mpin but unfortunately there is no such sincere effort to solve the problem.perhaps my DOB is wrong.kindly give a link to my mail and help me to recover my mpin.My mail is [email protected]
dr.aritra

Airtel money account blocked

I cannot access my Airtel money account since it changed to Airtel Payments Bank. My phone no is 7544005952. Please help.
jagsir

account blocked

sir Iforget my mpin my wallet account blocked plz send me my mpin and account unblocked
gudapati

Feb 2, 2017

please send my details

please send my details like DOB,FIRST NAME LAST NAME AND MPIN ....for custmer number 7702335204
Vinford

Jan 30, 2017

MPin issue

My name is Vinayak Andhale. I have forgotten my pin. Kindly reset the same for mobile no 9870653413.
Vinayak
ravi.raj

Jan 30, 2017

Blocked my account

My karte money account blocked
Activate my account
Ashif Kureshi

Jan 28, 2017

Forget mPin

I had add 500 Rs. in my airtel money account but i dont know mPin and for the same i am trying to get it from different way like your store, customer care, 400 and *400# still i not get solution from any place.

Kindly do the needful in this matter.

Best Regards,

Ashif Kureshi
(M) +91 93128004130
jamatia74

Jan 28, 2017

Recovering of my mpiin, DOB, first and last name

Kindly send back my details like DOB, first and last name and mpiin.
From customer
Samsim

Jan 27, 2017

Airtel money account blocked

My airtel money account blocked after i enter 3 times wrong pin as i forgot my pin. I tried to unblock my account on 400 and *400# but no response and they reply only in try after 24 hrs everday. Please help my number 9560736610
jay96

Jan 26, 2017

unblock account

my airtel money account is blocked as i forget my mpin number i input wrong mpin number for three times plz help me to unblock my number is 9600564651
archna thakur

Jan 23, 2017

unblock airtel money account

my airtel money account is blocked as i forget my mpin number i input wrong mpin number for three times plz help me to unblock my number is 8628859977
m.kalpana

Jan 21, 2017

unblock my Airtel money account

Hi Sir/madam

My airtel money account was blocked for that i enter invalid mpin 3 times.. How can i regnerate my account back.Please let me know how can I get back my money .phone number is 9618738344