airtel/ airtel money

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about airtel/ airtel money

Wintson Lundy Mate

Jun 14, 2016

My Airtel Money MPIN is Block

Hello... My Airtel no. 7085497644 MPIN is Block. I can't change or regenerate my MPIN.
I call Customer Care 400 Helpline, Unfortunately there's no Options to speak up with the Customer Care of Airtel Money.
So, I request you to lookup my Emergency Complain and Resolve my Queries within Minutes/half hours.
Thankyou.
Simarjeet dhaliwal

May 23, 2016

Blocked Mpin

My airtel money mpin has been blocked pls help me .firstly I forget my pin when I tried to fill up pin it's blocked .. So help me
muhammedsujaid

May 21, 2016

i can't register

my mobile no is 7356470401 ican't register on mobile regcarge to other airtel sim
sinekitha

May 14, 2016

M PIN RESET

I AM AIRTEL MONEY A/C NO.9003443113 UN BLOCKED M PIN PLS RESET TO THE PIN
Puneeth B S

May 7, 2016

Account blocked

blocked account
Hi sir My airtel money account was blocked for that i insert invalid mpin 3 times.. How can i regnerate my account back
leelakumari

airtelmoney

schinnarasu

Apr 29, 2016

my transaction is blocked

I forgot my mpin now i can't to access my account... And I can't to use my wallet amount. .
Pls help me...to this problem
Boss12345

Apr 8, 2016

Blocked

My number is 7093935536.PLEASE I BEG U HELP ME IN RETRIEVING MY ACCOUNT
Gauravsharma485

Mar 3, 2016

Unable to Raguster

I am trying to ragister on airtel money by prepaid mobile no. 9997654378. But a massage shows after entering mpin "Ragistration request exeeds" somthing. Please help. Thanks
babu09

Feb 29, 2016

Airtel Money blocked pl release

My Airtel money account no 9500943378 blocked due to wrong entry of mpin pl release or mail for new mpin regards Narayanasami mail [email protected]
anil mamidi

Feb 27, 2016

airtel money

My Airtel money A/c mpin is missed so I reset my Airtel mpin my mobile is no:8897011586
Kanwarsinghb

Feb 27, 2016

Airtel money account blocked

My Airtel money account has been blocked and not able to contact customer care to resolve the problem. Kindly let me know the way.

KBS CHAUHAN
Kheto

Feb 11, 2016

Account blocked

Hi sir My airtel money account was blocked yesterday for that i insert invalid mpin 3 times.. How can i regnerate my account back
prabhu dan barwa

Jan 25, 2016

Mpin

dear sir
Pl z send my reset Mpin Number for mobile No 8972275643(airtel)
RAJU LAL MEENA

Dec 17, 2015

Airtel money

Forget my airtel money registered detail my mobile no. 9799709997 plz help me sir .Sir muje meri registered detail btao
r.Muruga

Nov 21, 2015

airtel money blocked

Airtel money blocked plx re opening
Manoj Gaharwar

Nov 16, 2015

airtel money

sir Airtel money mpin re send please
nancy15

3.www.airtelmoneypimpsservices.in
4.www.airtelmoneypimpsservices.com
5.www.bewareofairtelmoney.com

Please contact me,My cell number :9880206996

i am ready to make complaint at RESERVE BANK OF INDIA & telecom department india

NO NEED TO PAY MONEY for above domains registration and web design
we will do it for free

Our AIM: how airtel and airtel money services cheat india peoples.its just a cheating network.

Waiting your reply
Udita Chatterjee

Sep 15, 2015

airtel money

I have registered my airtel number for my airtel app and added 200 rs to my account. But when I am going to use that money for recharge it is showing MPIN is blocked. But while opening the account i dint recieve any MPIN number. Customer care is telling this number is registered with some other name. My number 9008891233. But they are telling some other name is registered and for their security purpose they cant say that. But I want my money back. It is heir problem if they are giving same numbe to different people. That is the reason my number was previously registered in airtel money. Please chaeck this matter.

Udita
sxc

Aug 31, 2015

not transfer rs in bank

Sir this is inform u my rs not in bank transfer why my airtel money no 8982474126 i have urgent rs transfer written oops
Dipak Bhivgade

May 18, 2015

blocked my airtel money account

Hi my airtel no.9503630300 in that no.I created my airtel money account but that cannot process then I called customer care they said that u block you're first airtel money account but i cannot red rememberd my no.so u please.... unblock my airtel. Money account i hope u will sympathetically consider above case & take necessary step...
sathishkumarmeka

Mar 25, 2015

forget my password

my air tel money password is miss please help me my no 9000280340
Akhtar majeed shiekh

Dec 25, 2014

my a/c is block

my airtel money account is blocked