airtel/ airtel money

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about airtel/ airtel money

innovativeashish

Oct 21, 2014

amount no credited to my airtel money a/c

21, Oct, 2014
amount not credited to air tel money 200
Transferred rs 200 from hdfc bank to airtel money website. the amount got deducted from my account . till not received 200 rs. take some urgent action.
saravanan aravind

Aug 2, 2014

blocked

A/c my airtel money had blocked please unblock my airtel money a/c
dkhatri

Jun 26, 2014

Airtel money blocked

I had Airtel Money Account on my number 8567887185. I closed my airtel connection. And before getting my connection closed, I contacted Airtel support for suggesting ways to get my money refunded. Airtel support redirected my query to Airtel Money Care, and meanwhile my number got discontinued. Now my money is blocked in their account.
I have been emailing the Airtel Money support but no matter what I ask for the reply with the automated-custom content.
I have been asking for some other support or higher authority number. But they just reply with the custom content.

Please refund the money to my account. I fail to understand why the Airtel support keep on saying they are unable to do so.
chand mohammad molla

Apr 11, 2014

UNBLOCKED A/C

I CAN NOT OPEN MY AIRTEL MONEY A/C.MY DBD WAS NOT CORRECT WHEN I WAS OPEN AIRTEL MONEY A/C.I FORGEL DBD. WANT TO UNBLOCKED A/C.NOW WHAT WILL DO??
harvanshbhushan

Mar 28, 2014

recharge problem

today dt. 28/03/2014 mai maine airtel money me Rs. 1000/- sbi debit card se recharge kiya but Rs.1000/- mere account se deduct kar liye gaye aur airtel money no.9936797830 ke account me cash nahi gaya. so please kindly necessary action sir.

thanking for you

(Harvansh Bhushan)
a/c 9936797830
brundha

Mar 21, 2014

AirtelMoney option is not opening in mobile

unable to get airtel money options.

Mar 21, 2014

extra balance deducted

सर,
मैने १३/०३/२०१४ तारीख को २०० रु. का ब्यालन्स बँक ऑफ इंडिया के खाते मे से लिया था लेकीन मेरे बँक खाते मेसे दो बार २०० रुपये कट किये है. तो जल्दी हि मेरे खाते मे पैसे भेज दो

thanking you
Anil Shantaram Auti
sign2sandy

Mar 9, 2014

amount not credited to air tel money 2500

Transferred rs 2500 from syndicate bank through airtel money website. the transaction was failed but the amount got deducted from my debit card. till not received 2500 rs. take some urgent action.
Manish Raigarh

Feb 18, 2014

blocked mpin

My mpin is blocked i want to Unblock my mpin..! can u Unblock my mpin
manish kumar 9866362600
lakshmi PR

Feb 18, 2014

Airtel big cheaters

Please dont beleive in airtel money acccount and transferr the money i have lost my 4000 a big cheaters bank transaction is safer.

these people tell it will get transfer with 15mins but later they block the money Plzzzzz dont transfer through this
riyazali

Jun 19, 2013

not able to register

My # 9959430120 im using airtel money since one month. But now im not able to do recharge from airtel money account and it is showing the error that i have not registered in airtel money, if im trying to register it is telling that i have already registered in airtel money.Now when im calling to your helpline numbers 121 & 8800012121, all your CSE are not able to resolve my problem. Recently from HDFC bank account i've loaded the cash in my airtel money account of Rs 1000 /- and i used approximately not more than Rs 150 /- . So, now im not able to recharge from my account, im not able to register and im not finding the details of my airtel money details. I request please resolve my problem

Abdul Saleem SK
yaseen khan

Jun 10, 2013

Forgotten Mpin

I am not able to use the Airtel Money service as the mpin is blocked.
Can you please unblock it.
sathya k

May 21, 2013

mpin blocked

my mpin blocked,how can i resolve it..please tel me a way......

santhosh
8971945586
bhavith

Jan 30, 2013

mpin blocked

I am not able to use the Airtel Money service as the mpin is blocked.
Can you please unblock it.
Hemantkumar

Jan 11, 2013

Amt. deducted from my bank A/c but not sent to my airtel money A/c

On 19-Aug-2012 I had transferred an amount of Rs. 7000/- to airtel money account from my bank account on your company website www.airtelmoney.in. Amount was debited with Rs. 7000/- but not credited to my airtel money account (Mob. No. 82848-28722). Details of transactions are as under:-

19-Aug-12 19-Aug-12 TO TRANSFER-INB BHARTI CELLULAR AIRTEL Payments-- MSBI2793110607IGC3449093 TRANSFER TO 31014960840 BILLDESK TRANSACTION A 7,000.00 8,549.25

Note:- you can see and understand this transaction better after copy and paste in MS-Excel format.

So far I have been mailing this issue to my bank. Now they (Bank) have replied that this transaction was successful and credited to Bharti Celluar Bank A/c and it may be collected from bharti.
So, now you are requested to check the Transaction of bank Statement of dtd. 19-Aug-2012 and may be solved the problem. We shall be thankful for this to you..pls...

Hemant Kumar Mishra
Ludhiana
Mob. 82848 28722

May 15, 2012

Dear Customer (VALSALAKUMARKG ),

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 08 May 2012, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

May 12, 2012

Dear Customer (VALSALAKUMARKG ),

This is to inform that your concern listed on 08 May 2012 is been worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve your concern. We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

May 10, 2012

MPIN blocked 2 weeks

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 08 May 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

May 8, 2012

MPIN blocked 2 weeks

For somebody in airtel responsible to hear the customers PLIGHT

COMPLAINT COPY SEND TO AIRTEL

Response from your staff is adequate for record purpose but USE LESS in solving a minor or trivial issue.

I have an AIRTEL MONEY account, of which the MPIN is blocked only after the first transaction (I am said owing to my using wrong PIN). Now the executive checking my antecedents say my date of birth is wrong (actual date I gave on phone is not what you have on your records, god knows how it is wrong with you). Now I approach your side on cell (numerous times and numerous hours) I send plenty of emails. Your prompt staff call me N number of times, say "SORRY FOR THE TROUBLES" assure to solve it "IN 24 HOURS" Later send SMS and assure to solve it in "THREE WORKING DAYS".

I do not understand how FOOLISHLY you people take the customers for A LONG LONG RIDE.

Yesterday also I was called by a GENTLE MAN from your side. Asking VERY SWEETLY "SIR PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR DIFFICULTIES ARE OVER/YOU ARE SATISFIED" etc, when you did nothing to solve the issue FOR 2 WEEKS.

PROMPT RESPONSE ( is it a drama) BUT NO ACTION SINCE TWO WEEKS.

FORGETTING MPIN IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. Please check up with (even some sundry) people who conduct online payment (how they solve mpin related issues).

I have handed over a copy of my PAN card as a proof for my date of birth to your so called customer relationship center at Pattom, Trivandrum almost a week back. Again send number of mails to you. NO USE.

You have a beautiful structure for customer care and grievance redresses.

1. Customer care

2. Nodal Officer

3. Appellate Officer etc etc. Action or reaction is shame for not only Bharti Airtel but for all customers using your services. I feel ashamed of my self.

You could not find a solution for a silly issue for 2 weeks " ONE CUSTOMER FORGOT HIS MPIN"

I have handed over a copy of my PAN card as a proof for my date of birth to your so called customer relationship center at Pattom, Trivandrum almost a week back and I would like to know what action you have taken on it.

Read my numerous mails on this silly issue and say to me "GO TO HELL" because you conduct a huge drama on customers

Irritated