Airtel Broadband

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel Broadband

rnhyadav

Aug 15, 2017

Refund

I had opted for airtel broadband connection in the month of july and was informed by them that they cannot provide service due to technical issue, but they have took my money of 2854 rs and have not yet refunded even though the connection is not provided. there is no proper means of customer service and also reaching only via email. Every time they have new process and not giving my money back. how to get it back? I feel really worried and pathetic about such companies in india who survive on common man's hard earned money.

Revathi
AtulPrakash

Jul 29, 2017

Internet not working

Hi ,

I have a airtel broadband connection and the internet is not working from last 3 days and everytime I call to customercare they say the same written lines that it will be corrected within 24hrs.but still the issue is not fixed.Could you please look into it.

Airtel broadband no:-08042177987

Atul
surbhib

Jul 22, 2017

Miscalculation of data usage by Airtel

We recently subscribed to Airtel Broadband and fixed line services and signed up for 65GB data plan with 40Mbps speed two months ago. Despite us having very limited usage for broadband, we get notification from Airtel that 50% of our available data has been used within 5 days of billing cycle. We suspect leakage of our internet usage and called the customer care to understand source of the data usage. However the executive refused to help and said they cannot provide information on data usage sources.

This is a sheer violation of customer rights where I cannot view what is the reason behind unjustified usage of data from my account. It just points to the fact that Airtel is cheating of its customers by giving lesser data than promised and not allowing them to check the usage details.

Please note my complaint for the same and take action.
sab256789

Jul 18, 2017

Verrryyy poor and worst serivce by Choolaimedu Airtel store

I am writing this note after a hectic torcher from Choolaimedu Airtel Store. I lost my patient totally, I submitted twice for changing my connection from Postpaid to prepaid, previously 3 months back and now more than a month that is 1st week of June. When ever I go to the airtel store with this query and they reply with "no server access Sir". Every week Saturday I walk to store for 2km but they coolly say today it will be activated sir. I dono why the necessary for the store there or they really work. My suggestion is better with a kind of those employees the showroom can be closed. I raised a compliant to airtel customer care but I dono what's going on with the store location they says we cant find a store in particular pin code(600094). 2484276322- this is my compliant number which I gave 10 days before but still my problem is not resolved, but I am getting call from Andra branch and some other branch except the Brach I'm trying to file compliant. Kindly file a warning to this store(Kgmasterpiece, G2, No28, Nelson Manickam Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600029 or near rajamaethanagar, Choolaimedu-94).

Sabarish S
############
meena_u

Jul 14, 2017

Broadband Modem issue

I am using Airtel Broadband for 7years now and few months back I called up customer service to disconnect the connection as they were charging around 1000k for modem replacement. Customer care person informed me that they are planning for upgrading the lines and modems would be provided free of cost for exisiting customers who are with Airtel for longtime. Few months later after upgrade when they got in touch with me I was shocked to hear they again charged same amount. I have expressed my concerns on this many times calling customer care or the calls I get for promos but it wasn't heard. Yesterday I got a call from another customer care person on promo and he was not ready to listen the concerns and disconnected the call. Not expecting this kind of service from reputed company like Airtel.
Pooja1012

Jul 5, 2017

airtel misleadind advertisements

i booked my connection on 22nd June. Same day airtel executive collected all documents and we paid 500 online.We were promised to get connection within 72hours. since then everyday airtel people called up and told we are coming for connection. we stayed at home and waited for them. but nobody came. then we started complaining and everytime a new executive attended and assured that we will get connection.. on 28th they told connection is not possible. because of their false assurance we got our MTNL connection disconnected. After complaining again they called up on 29th that we will provide connection within 24 hours. but again false assurance. yesterday again they told connection is not possible as distribution point is full. such a big company can not install a new distribution point. they are advertising for this connection so much. why? when they can not handle. i dont want my money back rather i want connection as soon as possible. We both are working parents and how do we contact our kids at home without landline. kindly look inti the matter.
My registered mobile no is 8130197135
Gopal1972

Jul 1, 2017

Airtel broadband connection problem

Broadband connection problem
I have given complaint for Airtel broadband internet connection not working since 14th of June 2017 and complaint number is 83708272. After repeated calls to the customer care, there is no solution given till today. Every time call centre executive gives false promise that the problem will be rectified in next 24 hour. I am frustrated now and I want to discontinue with Airtel.

Till today 1st of July 2017 the problem has not been solved.

Gopal Khandelwal
Gopal1972

Jun 28, 2017

Broadband connection problem

Gopal Khandelwal

Jun 16, 2017

Don't take Airtel Broadband

First of all don''t take Airtel Broadband Connection by paying 3 months advance.

I took this connection based on the positive feedback from my neighbours.(same building)

But since last 45 days from the date of installation, I have made more than 5 complaints of "no internet connection". But all these days my neighbours have no connection issues.

It seems like a technical issue but the Airtel technical team is not taking it seriously.

By connection 080-48537487.

Jun 16, 2017

Don't take Airtel Broadband

By connection 080-48537487.
karthik ramamoorthy

Jun 12, 2017

broadband not working

I have multiple times talked to 198 executive, escalation team and mailed to [email protected] .com regarding my landline/broadband 08049573706 not working.

Every time I get promise saying it will be rectified in 24 hours or 48 hours but it never happens. I get excuse saying technicians not available etc which is very silly.

Previously i had very good experience from Airtel broadband. But in past 2-3 months everytime when I have broadband issue, i have to follow up 10-15 days and its taking very long time to resolve the issue. This way airtel is losing credibility and people will move out of their service soon
satyanarayanads

May 30, 2017

Connection not working

from last Three days airtel internet is not working, we raised request yesterday. but still its not resolved. and again i called customer care he said today it will resolved. but not resolved again i called he said it will resolved tomorrow. what the hell is this we need urgently connection. they are not responding at all and they saying if you want you can go to other network it will take time, your wish. what the irresponsible people these airtel customer care?. i frustrated this connection. if you not pay money they immediately remove connection. but from last 3 days we are not getting the internet, so will they give internet free for 3 days? not at all ...finally they saying you can go to other broadband....

satyanarayana,
themanas

May 30, 2017

Internet connectivity issue for VPN Application

I took one broadband connection on 24th may 2017.
Internet is working fine for me.

The issue i am facing from 24th may 2017 with SR : 82813214 is:
================================================
1>couldn't login through VPN application to reach my office network through this internet connection.
2>Its working fine when i am trying with airtel 4g dongle and airtel postpaid sim.
3>It also working fine in one of my collegue working with me in same company.

Responds by Airtel team:
====================
1>No responses from airtel team for 5 days even after i called every morning to coustmer care.
2>Asked also for online support that also didn't happened.
3>Yesterday i requested for disconnection of this broadband as i couldn't use it for office work and same i mailed to [email protected] but no reply from airtel.
4>yesterday after 5 days one technician came to my room and checked the vdsl for 5 min and returned, Somebody called me from airtel and told to give online support after 15 min.Then no reply from airtel till now.
5>Today morning again i called airtel coustmer care they replied like within 2 hours our manager will call you regarding this issue,but no calls from airtel tilll now.

I am not understanding what airtel guys are doing and why they are doing.

can anybody please help me on this matter.

Manas
7353022017
n.bhatti

May 24, 2017

My application for Airtel connection (PBT0009945)

This is regarding my application for new connection and I am pissing off with the services that Airtel providing me. I don't know about your regular customer but it's really frustrating for me at this moment. I did call to your service provider (Mr. Jatin Suri) on Wednesday i.e: 17.May and requested him for a new Wifi connection at my home. As I told him everything in brief that I need a connection on Saturday as it's urgent and he agreed for the same that it will be done but from one week I am calling him for a connection but still I am waiting. Now, They are giving me different kind of excuses which is not real.

Are you guys deal in this way with all your customers?
I don't want to listen your daily routine calm wordings " I just want all the things get fixed by today. If you are unable to provide the services that you have already committed with your customers then don't make fake commitments with them. They are not free to call you again and again and just wait for the hell services that you guys are giving us.

I am too much rude at this time, because I suffered alot just because of your false commitments. I want my money back and not via any cheque and all. I just want cash by today. If your executive can take cash from my home then he can also give it back to me.

Waiting for your solution.

n.bhatti

May 24, 2017

New Airtel Connection (PBT0009945)

I would like to say that I am pissing off with the services that Airtel providing me. I don't know about your regular customer but it's really frustrating for me at this moment. I did call to your service provider (Mr. Jatin Suri) on Wednesday i.e: 17.May and requested him for a new Wifi connection at my home. As I told him everything in brief that I need a connection on Saturday as it's urgent and he agreed for the same that it will be done but from one week I am calling him for a connection but still I am waiting.

Are you guys deal in this way with all your customers?

May 23, 2017

Reactivation of Fixed Line and Broadband

I have availed for Airtel broadband and fixedline connection during the first week of May and below are the necessary info:

FixedLine: 08048534319
Customer Number: 7031990723
Registered Mobile Number: 8095665102

On May5th, I have raised a request to shift services to a new house as I was shifting to a new house. By mistake, i have the PIN Code of the new location wrong and I got a call from the Airtel representative that there is no service to the new PIN Code. Then i realized the actual PIN code and corrected the PIN code in that call itself. But the representative created a deactivation ticket by herself without intimating me about the same.
A few days after, airtel representative came to my new home and gave the connection and completed the shifting and I got the fixedline and broadband back in use.
Once everything is done and up and running, a few days back (on May 15th) my services are deactivated!, saying I have raised a ticket to deactivate the services!
Now from May15th, I'm calling Airtel Broadband services and due to some unfortunate technicians, I haven't got a resolution yet to get the services activated back. I have already paid for 3 months in advance.
The SLA for this ticket was 05/23/2017 8PM and it has already been breached.
arunr2017

May 18, 2017

Money Refund

I had opted for Airtel broadband connection on 23 Apr 2017, a representative from Airtel visited my apartment in Kudlu Gate, asked me to choose the plan and make payment. He promised me that the connection will be activated in a weeks time. I made a online payment of 3,447.00 INR for three months.

I waited for a week and there was no progress, the representative was not responding to my calls. Finally I called Airtel customer care and was surprised to here them saying that my location was not feasible.

Then I requested for a refund, I have reached out to Airtel support and also emailed them but my amount is not refunded yet.

CAF number - RTBLR7348270 is the proof that I have for the payment made. Its going to a month now since I made payment, I want the refund to be processed ASAP.

Kindly do the needful.

Arun.R
Sukumar Pradhan

May 12, 2017

Faulty Bill -Post DISCONNECTION OF SERVICES

The services for my Airtel broadband connection was disconnected on 12th April 2017 (received a mail confirmation also from [email protected]), but still I have received a faulty bill for whole month.

Pls look into it and resolve the same.

Also, pls ensure that bills are not generated further ;-)

Airtel broad band a/c no - 7027554480
satya krishna tammana

May 9, 2017

Broadband Plan upgrade not able to complete after 30days also

Airtel Broadband Bangalore

Hello Team,

I have received a call just now, asking me to wait for another 72 hours to complete the pending plan upgrade order for the Broadband Connection (080-48512677 Name: Satya Krishna Tammana).

You people might not feel shy to ask the same, but I should at least have to think practically even though optimistic.

There is a threshold point for patience also, that is already been crossed.

Sorry to say, I cannot wait as this request was logged on 05th Apr 2017 and today 09th May 2017.

I am managing without internet more than a month with your false promises. I cannot bear it anymore.

It's time to say Good Bye.

Hope this is rarest of rare scenario in Airtel Broadband Company history (a ticket which cannot be resolved even after one month) as it has 2 Million happy customer base with good quality of service.

As I mentioned in earlier mail, close my connection and settle the amount, acknowledge the same.

Thanks for everything that you have done to me particularly special thanks to Technical Team.

Satya Krishna Tammana
Avishkard

May 5, 2017

Relocation request not giving proper response

I have given my relocation request on 28th April, usually time taken should not be more than 5 days. But it is more than 8 days now I have received no communication for Airtel side. Whenever I call the customer care they say the complaints will get resolved in 48hrs. This has happened 2-3 times. But still nothing is happening.
Remesh88

May 4, 2017

Not providing deposit after disconnection

I disconnected Airtel broadband service bearing account number 7023137677 on 2016 December.
There was an excess amount of 5526 Rs. Airtel is not giving back the money even after so many follow up over last four months.

They don't even response to complaints.They simply send apology e mail every time and would tell every time that the money would be credited in next 15 days, which never happened.

Remesh
Shaileshhurde

Apr 26, 2017

[Resolved] Installation not done

Hi ,

I have applied for broadband connection 749 plan but till now there is no installation done . Agent Mr. Mohan mobile number 9535273009 is not picking the call .

My CEF number is : TBLR 7348022 and I hv paid almost 2585 amount for 3 month advance .
Please do the needful .

Shailesh
###
Ramesh Devarajan

Apr 26, 2017

refund of installation fees

We raised a request for broadband connection request with Airtel and the service person visited our home.
He took a fee of Rupees 100 for documentation verification and Rs 1000 was paid online in Airtel site as installation fees.
This was done on 9-11-2016.

Till today the refund is not yet made. There has been multiple service requests made and closed still the issue is not solved.
The problem is that the complaint tracking numbers are not working since the tickets are closed and a new one opens up.

Details of the applied connections:

Serial number of the counter foil: TBLR 72 060 37
Issued date: 9/11/2016

Proposed BB number: 08042073246
Proposed Airtel account number: 7030693972

Enclosed please find the reference numbers and the typical responses from Airtel.

Initial reference number of the complaint: Ref38797289
Next reference number : 76370258
Next reference number : 78672210
Next reference number : 80314538
I have registered your request for refund of Rs. 1000/- through NEFT and the reference number is 80314538. Let me assure you that the same will be
completed by 05-04-2017.
Next reference number : 81293388
As per our records, your previous request for refund is in progress and your reference number is 81293388. Let me assure you that the issue would be
resolved within 02:00 on 21-04-2017.

This is the last message:

"""Greetings from airtel!

This is in reference to your email expressing concern over refund for your airtel fixedline connection, bearing account number 7030693972.

We have forwarded your complaint regarding refund to the concerned team. Our team will be contacting you with an update on the same shortly.

Inconvenience is deeply regretted and we appreciate your cooperation in this regard."""

This is a utter disgrace coming from a mature company. Please resolve at earliest.
sabiswal

Apr 7, 2017

Airtel is unable to provide connection

Hi Airtel Team,

My account number 7027376083 . I am an active customer of Airtel Broadband from last 3-4 years.I just shifted my house in the same locality but different Area. Given relocation request from 30th Mar & received a call back on 3rd Apr asking for updated address (Though address already given during request).After 1-2 day they reached me informing no feasibility in my location & they raised a cancellation request. Later I enquired for a new Airtel connection in my same address & they told feasibility is there.I called back & cancelled the cancellation request.But finally I got a solution the DP is around 300 m away from my location & they can't give me any connection. I asked they I am a running customer & how can you do like this with me?You can install DP in my location & give me the feasibility, even some more people in my building are interested to use Airtel broadband. But they told now it is not possible & they cancelled my connection. I am staying in very centre of the City just for 500 m or 1 KM they can't even give the feasibility but still Airtel is claiming widest network in India. Very poor services from Airtel. I am ready to shift to any other connection but whether Airtel is going to refund back my Rs 1200 deposit amount? If you can't give service properly don't make such advertisements....!!!!

Satya
Mob-7411358102
sharankk

Apr 3, 2017

Frequent Internet Disconnection

This is with reference broadband not working on my airtel account number 7005192446. I have raised a complaint for the same on march 12 and complaint reference number are 80453968/79926912. Also please find mail communication attachment for the same.

Sir, i am holding this connection for almost 8 years and service was very good all the times but things have changed lot over a month.MY internet connection drops every one hour and causing me a lot of problems. please note that i connect to my USA counterpart and this unstable connection is causing me a lot of problems. From yesterday ie from 2 april 2017 my broadband stopped working.every time when i m calling customer care they are saying it will get resolved in 24 hours and they say that they have escalated this issue. i am wondering what they mean by escalation.

Just now one engineer called me at 18.55 PM(dated 4 April 201) and says that he will only replace modem/router but he will not look into phone not working issue. I am really surprised the way airtel is working,

CAN YOU PLEASE KINLDY LOOK INTO THIS ISSUE OR SUGGEST ME TO GO FOR CANCELLATION.

i WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF YOU CAN GET BACK TO ME