Airtel Broadband

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel Broadband

Jeyalakshmi

Dec 8, 2020

Internet not working

My Landline number - 04524295939.

Name is - Jeyalakshmi

My internet is not working since morning (10 AM) due to wire damage. I have reported with Area Manager and Technician.
No response from their side. Please support me.
Joshuajoe

Aug 31, 2016

Airtel reluctant in giving broadband connection to my area for more than 4 years

I had applied for a airtel broadband connection 16 days back.Now I got a call from airtel stating that they can't provide broadband service to my place .

I got the same reply from these people when I applied for a broadband connection 4 years back.In fact a house 360 metre before my house has airtel broadband , 4 years has passed but they are still reluctant in extending their line for further 360 metres.There are still 40 to 50 people waiting for broadband connection.I even requested them so many times stating the same . But they are still reluctant.

I'am from Gomathipuram,Madurai.
My humble request is please don't make false promises that you provide services to all areas if you can't make this small development for all these 4 years.

My mail id : [email protected]
Mobile : 9894630374
subabharathy

Jun 19, 2016

wrongly mentioned Std., pack,

Yesterday I Got Air tel broadband new connection My number is 0452 4354993 I Mentioned Local pack (Rs49.00) only on my application.,But I had received sms From your end Std Rs.,(99.00) pack., Please Cancel that pack. I Need local Rs.49.00 pack only
saravanacenacom

Jun 7, 2015

not refund my money

didnot receive any cheque or fund but company side they said delivered
RE: [|BAL|Ref15175207|] REFUND
Inbox
x

Dear Raja,

Greetings from airtel!

This is in reference to your email requesting for refund of excess amount for your airtel number 04524378294.

I have registered a request for refund of excess amount to be credited directly to your bank account (as per your request). Your reference number is 55751636. Let me assure that the same amount will be credited to your bank account by 04 days.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Best Regards,
Sanjay Ramesh Daptaradar
Service Specialist
airtel

to me
Kindly note we have replied to your email dated 14/05/2015 12:52:45 PM.For any further queries, please write to [email protected]
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies(collectively "Bharti Airtel Limited"),are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/overthe contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Bharti Airtel Limited. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects
saravanacenacom

Jun 7, 2015

not refund my money

RE: [|BAL|Ref15175207|] REFUND
Inbox
x

Dear Raja,

Greetings from airtel!

Thank you for your co-operation.

Best Regards,
Sanjay Ramesh Daptaradar
Service Specialist
airtel

kurinji

Feb 25, 2015

Waiveoff Unused Data Charges

The last payment made for the Airtel Broad band made by my Father Mr S Kumaran (The connection is in his name) is on 16th December 2014. He passed away on 21st January 2015. I called up the customer care to inform his demise but they asked me to contact Customer care centre in person near by. I could approach the customer care center in February as iam residing in Andhra Pradesh , but they said that i have to clear 3 month pending payment including February, submit ID proof of my Dad only then they will take the Broadband surrender request. My question is , why did not the call center person record the information on my fathers demise when i informed and why we are charged for the period where the connection was not used. Kindly waive off the Unused charges for the Internet Broadband for Jan & Feb and kindly let me know, how much that we should settle to surrender the connection. The Airtel Landline number is 0452-4220793.

K Kurinji Selvan,

manikandan vignessh

Jan 7, 2015

EXCESS BILL AMOUNT AND CHANGE OF PLAN

I have purchased a broadband connection Rs. 599.00 plan on 23.12.2014. At the time of purchase the sales person Mr Sardar promised me that i will give telephone instrument,His superior Mr Suresh also told me that Mr sardar will give you the telephone instrument, Uptill today i did not recieve the instrument, i have also recieved bill by email of Rs435.00 for 11days it is huge amount, I called only customer care 2 times, I didnot use any other calls. Last week Rs 999.00 plan was introduced for that plan they are giving cordless phone at free of cost. so kindly change my plan and offer me cordless phone. so kindly consider against bill and change my Plan along with free offer.
Land line Number-0452-4506699

R.Manikanan
manikandan vignessh

Jan 7, 2015

EXCESS BILL AMOUNT AND CHANGE OF PLAN

SIR
I HAVE PURCHASED A BROAD BAND CONNECTION ON 23-12-14.THE SALES PERSON MR SARDAR TOLD ME THAT I WILL GIVE PHONE INSTRUMENT REGARDING THIS MATTER IS SUPERIOR MR SURESH ALSO TOLD ME ASSURANCE.FOR 10 DAYS BILLING AMOUNT IS APPROX RS 465.00. MONTHLY RENTAL IS RS 649.00 ONLY. ON 04-01-15 999.00 PLAN HAD BEEN INTRODUCED FOR THAT PLAN THEY ARE GIVING MODEM @ CORDLESS PHONE FREE, I WANT TO CHANGE TO THAT PLAN AND I WILL GET INSTRUMENT ALSO FREE. SO KINDLY CHANGE MY PLAN AND ARRANGE FOR CORDLESS PHONE AT FREE OF COST IN OFFER WHICH YOU ARE GIVING. KINDLY LOOK AFTER PREVIOUS BILL FOR HUGE AMOUNT. KINDLY DO THE NEEDFULL
MY LAND LINE NUMBER IS 0452-4506699
REGARDS
R MANIKANDAN
Farook Khan

May 2, 2013

Terminate my connection

My no. is -04526101586, acc no.-7005342692, bill no.-47769637
i want to disconnect our airtel broadband connection due to personal reasons.
we are not able to pay your internet charge.
so please immediately disconnect it.

Dec 29, 2012

Wrong mail id registered

Namaste Mr. Sriramulu,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 28 Dec. 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

Oct 15, 2012

surrender of broadband

Namaste Mr.Nagakumar,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 15 Oct 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Deepak Mohod

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

Mar 31, 2011

Dear Customer (sbragro ),

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 26 Feb. 2011, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to [email protected]

Mar 3, 2011

Dear Customer (sbragro ),

This is to inform that your concern listed on 26 Feb. 2011 is been worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve your concern. We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Mar 2, 2011

forget password

This is to inform you that your concern listed 26 Feb. 2011 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Rakesh Kumar

Dec 28, 2012

Wrong mail id registered

Please update my mail ID to [email protected] but the previous mail ID was registered with wrong spelling as [email protected]

Airtel No : 04254347987. Contact number : 9944417998 (I will be available @this no only).

Oct 15, 2012

surrender of broadband

repected sir,

I have used the airtel broadband connection no. 0452 4240831.. named N Nagakumar..
I didnt get my bill amount correctly on recent months.. while I had been asked regarding these complaint in our customer care, again they charged Rs. 100 more.. the bill no.. 837735530.. Then my net connection didnt work from ausgust 2012 to till date.. But they had sent the bill for these unused month too.. so I want to surrender my broadband net conncetion back to you.. Please aeccept my request and send the reply against my complaint as soon as possible..

Yours sincerely, N Nagakumar

Mar 20, 2012

Broadband billing incorrectly and excessively

Do AIRTEL officers work or not ??????

There is no response till now (20-03-2012)

Till now the billing method is also not corrected .
Please go through all my bills since my connection on 2005 , My Plan is Flexi 499 with 128 Kbps Broadband

My Broadband usage has to be calculated on time basis. This you may see in the 4th page of the bill showing DSL usage rates as Time based 0/ hr and 22/hr and not on Data transfer based.

Today morning when I again contacted the appellate number given in the mail some executives responded and said that the billing is done as per plan only . They don't want to hear what I say and they said that send a mail to the nodal officer email id which will be responded.
But for the past few months I have been mailing a lot to the appellate , nodal officers email as well as [email protected]
But till now the problem is not rectified

I hope there is no appellate or nodal officers to respond. I hope that it is just an eyewash of mentioning in the email to contact the nodal officers/ appellate officers at some numbers which again when dialed goes to the customer care who do not hear what the actual complaint / problem is.

Why is the service so poor ????????

Account No 11574259 Phone No 04524231230_tn

Why is the error in calculating the bill not rectified for the past 6/7 months. Is this being done purposely?
Should I reach the consumer forum for compensation for wasting my time and causing mental agony for the past 6/7 months?
All nodal officers/Appellate officers don't give me a proper solution for this for the past 6/7 months bills.
I think there is no such nodal / Appellate officers mentioned in the mail.
In case if there are such persons no one is giving the direct numbers to contact them. Each time when I try to reach the landline mentioned in the mail- it get connects to the customer care executives only.

So i am of the opinion that AIRTEL is trying to collect money by wrong billing process.

Also check the last 6/7 month bills- this month unbilled portion

REVERT back immediately with the solution or send me mail that you have not billed me excess.

In the last few month bills also I have raised the same complaints to rectify the billing method for DSL

In case you could not rectify the problem please confirm through mail so that I can decide upon what to do further with the service of AIRTEL to continue my 5 connections or not

VENKATARAMAN

Feb 26, 2011

forget password

my land line no: 0452-4522953 please reset the password and send to my e-mail id > [email protected]oo.com