AIRTEL BROADBAND SERVICE

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRTEL BROADBAND SERVICE

SUDHINBATHIJA123

Oct 12, 2017

Bad broadband connection

for 08041229217 the connection has been down since 051017 till the time of writing, through this channel I would not suggest any one to subscribe to Airtel the service here is pathetic and no one cares, I have had a bad connection since the last 6-9 months.
tittykurian

Oct 11, 2017

bills generating after disconnection

I had disconnceted my airtel broadband connection 43566888 during the month of June 2nd week and shifted my house. The last bill generated during the month of July was also promtly paid. But daily for the past 3 months I get calls from the airtel agents or who ever it is and ask for payment. I dont understand how such a big company like airtel can cheat their customers like this by demanding bill for a unused broadband and land line. Kindly advice concerned dept and refrain from harassing like this in future.
shanganam

Sep 13, 2017

landline in safe custody

I got new connection of broadband 044-49518811 by this year begining. I had to travel to USA and stay there for 6
months. I requested Airtel to keep my line in safe custody.
Since they have facility to provide the line in safe custody for
max of 3 months. I agreed and paid amt in advance then
extended for next 3 months. They unnecessarily charged
in between 6 months and when questioned no proper reply
from them. I was really fed up with them and asked them
to permanantly disconnect my line. They least bothered and
replied that my line disconnection will be done without
even not realising their mistake.

Pl do not think of getting satisfactory services from Airtel.
Sriram K

Sep 9, 2017

Broadband installation pending

Hello Airtel Team,

Recently (30th Aug 2017) , I have requested for a new broadband connection for our home (located in Murugeshpalya, Bengaluru).
Lead No. 78921104464750
Name: K Sriram
After a LOT of followup with the customer care (080-44444121), we finally had an AIRTEL executive ( Name: Suresh, Telephone Number: 9986557222) come over to our residence on 5th SEP and collect the documents and money ( Rs. 3769 - subscription for 3 months). The executive(Mr.Suresh ) promised that the connnection will be provided at any cost by Friday 8th Sep afternoon.

On Friday,
we got to talk to Mr.suresh with difficulty and the executive gave excuses of some difficulties due to continuous rains and again promised to have the connection done by saturday, today ( 9th Sep 2017).
On Saturday,
once he picked the call and promised to call back in 2 minutes after talking to the support team. That call was NEVER to come.
After a patient wait for 4-5 hours, tried to call Suresh again a number of times ( atleast 10 attempts ) but each time the phone was cut intentionally.
Finally because of our consistent efforts, he had to take the phone and the response was " I am away out of station" and YET ANOTHER FAKE PROMISE.
It has been quite bright and sunny for the past 2 days (friday and saturday) But there are no signs of anything happening even now.
We have not even got any SMS or ANY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT to the effect of the payment made on 5th Sep 2017.

When we contact the customer care (080-44444121) and wish to talk to the higher ups, INVARIABLY, EVERY customer call personnel GIVES EXCUSE of "technical difficulties" and hence unable to connect to the concerned manager.

Does the customer not have the right to know what is happening?
Do you not have the habit and curtesy of providing timely information to the customer?
Will we ever get the connection????????????
Why are AIRTEL "EXECUTIVES" so fond of making FAKE PROMISES ? ...
why are they IRRESPONSIBLE and make such Fake promises at the cost of customers' time, effort and money ?
If even to give a connection, we have to go through so many LIES and FAKE PROMISES, what is the kind of support and customer care can we expect from your team?
DO you not have an escalation channel at all?

SHAME ON YOU, AIRTEL TEAM.
If the team is just not capable of providing a connection as PROMISED, why do you SHAMELESSLY collect and keep the money?
Looks like even to get back the refund, it is a struggle with this NASTY TEAM.
When we try to contact the customer care to know the status of our payment, etc.. the response is TERRIBLE. It is not worthy of being called "customer care", rather fitting name would be CUSTOMER DON'T CARE.
manikeerthi

Sep 4, 2017

No connection in my area

I have been trying to get broad band connection for office work since 2010. Whenever I request broad band connection, they always tell me that there is no feasibility. Bad..
somu0657

Sep 3, 2017

87197326- worst service

I am facing broadband connection disconnection frequently for last 3 month. Please hire some educated person how can solve the problem rather than giving all wrong information.
ssailas

Aug 27, 2017

Need to CANCEL a new connection booking and need IMMEDIATE REFUND for a FAKE PROMISE

Hello Airtel Team,

In my home, I have 7 Airtel mobile connections and 1 Airtel DTH connection. Recently, I have requested for a new broadband connection in my apartments (located in Urapakkam, Chennai). Since the Airtel broadband service was allowed in the recent past in my apartments ambit, the Airtel executive (Raj Kumar) promised me that the connection will be given within 10th Aug 2017 and collected the documents. Even he hadn't got my sign in the application form and stated that they will take care of the formalities.

I have paid three months advance for the new connection through online. By 10th Aug 2017, I have contacted the Airtel executive (Raj Kumar) and he said, due to some problem the process will be delayed for a couple of days. Again, I have followed up him and he said, the process will be delayed for another 3 days. Hence, I have reported this case to Raj Kumar's manager Nagaraj.

Now, Nagaraj promised me that the connection will be given within 15th Aug 2017 and once again nobody turned up. I have patiently explained the situation to Nagaraj that my business depends on the cloud platform (online) and I desperately need the connection ASAP.

This irresponsible guy (Nagaraj) made several fake promises by saying the connection will be given by today evening or tomorrow morning. I have clearly instructed him to cancel the booking and refund the amount, but he hadn't and made several fake promises. Finally, I got a call some technician by end of last week and scheduled a time slot on Saturday morning (28th Aug 2017). Again, no one turned up on Saturday and while I made a follow-up, they said, they need another 3 days to give connection.

I have contacted Nagaraj and asked him to cancel the connection request and help me with the refund. He was extremely lethargic and gave a terrible responsibility for the cancellation request. He asked me to contacted Airtel support and get the refund but I don't have application number to do so. Hence, I have contacted your office and some other executive (Name: Jagadish) said, he will send the cancellation request. But, I hadn't got any acknowledgement for that.

Please cancel my connection request and help me with the refund ASAP.

In this competitive market, Airtel is really fighting to hold a good place in this sector. If your executives are irresponsible and making such fake promises will kick out the company from the market. Now, I'm planning to cancel all the 7 Airtel connections and 1 DTH connections as well. Also, I'm going to escalate this case to my apartments Association to stop allowing Airtel executives in our ambit.

Nagaraj Contact Number: 98403 50711
Raj Kumar Contact Number: 98400 21209

Sailas S
rajoor3752

Aug 20, 2017

Not happy with Broadband connection and services

Dear Company,

When I was seeking to install new broadband connection plan, your guys were rushed like anything. My landline phone(07314977498) is not working since 12 days and WiFi connection is also not working the way it should be.
I cannot dial 121 as I am not a Airtel customer.
Following are my concern:
1. How can I contact Airtel customer care, as I am not informed by your installation team during first engagement.
No service card or booklet provided where customer can directly share their problem.
2. I have not received a single call from customer desk that connection is working.(no follow up calls)
3. WiFi connection speed is not upto the mark, as I was told that I am using number one service provider with largest and fastest network.
4. Customer care desk are not contactable when mostly required by customer. Otherwise during installation I had received so many unproductive calls where I have replied with same answer.

Request you to look into this. Otherwise customer will start thinking about else.

Vivek Verma
Ashok Patra

Aug 16, 2017

Broadband Connection not installed

We are in Netaji subhash place pitampura, Plearl Omaxe T-2, we requested for AIRTEL Broadband Connection 2 times and first time paid by cash Rs.1000/- to Mr. Ashok Kumar contact no.8010298660, other person Name Mr.Rajesh kumar, Contact No.8800010411, on 24/07/2017, they take all the required documents and provide us form (CEF no.5199170) we have the hard copy.
We wait for few days for installation but did not happen and we call daily for followups till date.
They doesn`t picking up the call and no response.
2nd time we apply online service provider Mr.Amit Dua, contact no.8010501502, on – 04/08/2017,booking request of Rs.500/- CAF Number:1102403, Transaction ID:804628745.
again and again the same situation !
We found contact no. for your area channel manager person name: Mr.Arun Jain, mob.9818548842. we explain all the matter that we suffer few days he entertain us, now he is not much interested to solve this situation and now not taking our calls.
so please confirm us whether it is possible to provide the connection or not. Basically, they are fraud and did not check and convinced us no such problems. we made the payment. For achieving their targets they are making customers fools. We tried to contact both of them for almost month and they do not even respond and told lies like today, tomorrow, day after tomorrow. After so many complaints to the customer care and regional office.

The worst service provider I have ever faced......
please note alternate contact number: 9810046625.
Ashok Patra

Aug 16, 2017

Broadband Connection not installing

They doesn`t picking up the call and no response.
again and again the same situation !

The worst service provider I have ever faced......

please note alternate contact number: 9810046625.
Raju7919

Aug 13, 2017

Airtel broadband speed

I have 40Mbps plan in Airtel broadband but usually I am getting below 2Mbps. I raised a query couple of times but engineers say the airtel doesn't have capability to deliver 40MMbps in my area I. E. Sector 9A gurgaon.
My concern is why Airtel is giving commitment of providing 40Mbps while selling. If you can't provide the service then request you to educate your sales team not to sell such plan.
Natasha Shukla

Jul 14, 2017

not able to reactivate connection

I disconnected my airtel connection in June 5 2017.On 5 July i sent mail for reactivation of connection.Customer support is stating that it cant be reactivated as they are facing technical issues in that area as a result connection cant be reactivated.But when i called another vendor they are saying that i can get new connection on same address only with one modification that i cant get the new connection with my name as waiting period for getting new connection with same name and address is probably 50 days.

Sir this is horrible service,where customer cant get connection reactivated which he disconnected also cant get new connection on his name.Please resolve my problem ASAP
Natasha Shukla

Jul 14, 2017

Reactivation of disconnected connection

GNTIWARY

Jul 12, 2017

NON DELIVERY OF MONTHLY BILL

I have to lodge complain every month at 121@airtel.com for delivering the bill. The basic fault is the entered wrong email id of mine which have not been corrected yet though their service specialist confirmed of rectifying through email dated 38th April 2017. I find wrong email id still persist in my airtel app my account summery.

This indicates their attitude towards customer and ultimately intend to look for alternate service provider.

I do not know any corrective measure will taken at this forum or it will be simply ignored.

G N Tiwary
Touch Greetings India

Jul 6, 2017

NEW CONNECTION DELAY

Your person collected Rs.1000 for new connection still now no response. He doesn't picking up the call. please kindly tell me the status for this application number ASAP

Application Number: TNPG079439
singhdigvijay

Jun 22, 2017

Airtel Broadband statement for June 2017

I received Airtel Broadband statement for June 2017 and found that I have to pay amount Rs. 1090.22 till 25-June-2017. But based on my current plane (that is Rs 849 included 99 landline phone with unlimited call) I have to pay Rs 849+15% service tax = 976.35. Please update the statement and send to me so that I can pay my amount on time. Every month I am reminding you about it. Please do the needful thing to get my correct monthly Airtel Broadband statement.
My current Airtel Broadband plan is Rs849 included 99 landline phone with unlimited call + 24mbps + 125GB
If you are not able to do this, then please remove this connection.
ektamisha

Jun 7, 2017

airtell broadband landline not working

Not working past 3 days,i hv complaint.many times,bt no one come yet to resolve my problm.my.mobile number is 9326505577,pls call me as soon as possible
pravat1986

Jun 5, 2017

Airtel

I am staying in BTR Garden, Kudlu Main Road, Bangalore,560068.I requested for airtel broadband connection 2 times and paid 2 times.
Then I got calls from Airtel executives and submitted all documents and assigned my fixed landline and broadband.But interestingly at the end installation did not happen.Because of DP(Distribution Point) issue, they could not provide the installation as there was no feasibility.
Before made the payment, i told the Airtel executives that there is a problem with DP in my area, so please confirm me whether it is possible to provide the connection or not.Basically, they are fraud and did not check and convinced me no such problems. I made the payment.For achieving their targets they are making customers fools.I tried to contact both of them for one month and they do not even respond and told lies like today, tomorrow, day after tomorrow.After so many complaints to the customer care and regional office, I got the refund.
I request you all before payment please crosscheck again and do not believe in them.
For them, my new receiver was unused as well as suffered for 1.5 months.

Nowadays also I am getting calls from airtel,

guru1234

May 31, 2017

Broadband Not Working

For past two days our broadband connection is not working
Shreeshak

May 30, 2017

You don't need Ambani to Kill Airtel. Your service quality is enough

I have called up Airtel contact at least 25 times since last 50 days to address the issue with my broadband. I have been customer of airtel since 2001 (Mobile,DTH,Broadband) and I have never seen such a lousy service from Airtel or for that matter any other service provider that I have been dealing with. Service center and staffs keep passing the buck from one to another and the reps will tell you that they will visit and rectify your issue but they will never turn up. The ones who have graciously visited us had broken OFC cable and others have no clue about how to fix it. They keep closing the ticket and raise a new one once I call the contact center again.Sharing one of the ticket number for your reference in case any one is looking at my post 82835044. Every time I call contact center, the new rep picks the call and tells that he/she will personally supervise and address my issue within 24 hours. I heard the same promise from at-least 10 reps so far.

I seriously feel airtel does not have enough salary to pay to their staff and their service department is hell bent on closing the company ASAP. Hence they don't need a reliance to kill the company. Their staff is doing the job of scaring away the customers and closing the company.

I am disassociating from Airtel as it is a sinking ship now. 50 days to address a broadband issue for a premium customer is the evidence for the same. Can't wait till the Gio comes up with 100GB plan for Rs 500.They have already launched in Delhi.
thirdparty

May 28, 2017

Broad band not working from 5 days

This is to inform you that I have raised 2 times request with airtlel. Request number: 82793496 which was closed without any resolution. 2nd request raised 82919670 for which I do not have any update.
No proper customer care support. People just receive the call and put it on hold. It take 2 hrs to connect to any agent because they just keep of routing the call.

When asked about the complaint status with the engineer he do pick up the call neither he call me back with status.
Once he picked and said issue will resolved by evening but nothing happened.
Now feed up because it is not getting resolved and no one is ready share escalation matrix.

My broad band is not working from last 5 days not ( Wednesday - 24 May)
Frustrated with airtel service.

Vaibhav
sraman62

May 27, 2017

Broadband Not working

Hopeless Customer Services of Airtel Broadband.
No one bothers to even respond.
My broadband is not working for the last 48 hours .One technician mentioned that router is not working.For the last 36 hours,there has been no response.Till the time,we call ,they do not bother .
Request all to avoid Airtel Broadband.
Sandeep Sharma
Bnaglore
Vinothkumar krishnasamy

May 25, 2017

Foolish commitment given to me

I was 3 years Act broadband customer. I got Cal from Airtel like we are giving offer like 999 plan Unlimited calls with installation charges. I said already I using is Act ,but plan is k . But I can't spent again one more 1000 rupees for installation. So they said that I have to submit last 3 months Act bills then installation charges also free . Then I ask them to process. All documents collected by their person include with 3 months of Act bills as well. I got new connection on Mar 3 2017. April month I got bill , I gets shocked . They added 1099 plan with installation charges. Then I registered the complaint , after completing the more then 20 days discussion finally plan got change to 999 Plan . Still that installation charges are adding in my bill .. From march month am paying the amount of interner charges . Still 1000 rupees pending .. Last 2 days before (22/march/2017) my landline number got bared due to non payment today (25/may/2017) my intenet also gone .. they bared both internet and cal ..

There is no fault in my side . They gave wrong /foolish commitment to the people for the money. I can't be fool even knowing the truth .Hope you understand.

Yesterday , Today I talked with person from your customer care . But still my problem is not solved .

Airtel connection given by him :
99400 60713
Mohan Raj (not sure)

Airtel distributer
97910 66166 ( I think he is a boss for mohan Raj )

My Number
+91 9962014992
+91 4448523484

I request superior officers , Kindly check this problem .
It's serious .
shibulal.mn@gmail.com

May 23, 2017

FixedLine and Broadband Reactivation

Its very unfortunate that the ticket (82607928) to reactivate the fixedline (7031990723) and broadband services is not resolved within the promised time (SLA was 23rd May 8PM) from the nodal office.. I have been following up for this ticket everyday and the officials were not able to keep up the promise. I wonder how a brand like Airtel could make its customer frustrated just by saying "within next 24 hours" or "within next 48 hours" etc without any sensible reason!!
I have paid for 3 months and I don't have any option to access the services as the services deactivated due to some miscommunication.
I dont know what should i do now.. who should i contact further..

If you have any faithfulness to what you supposed to do, please help.
Registered Mobile Number: 8095665102
Customer Number: 7031990723
armaansevent

May 22, 2017

broadband service

i am using airtel broadband service from last 3 year, i was not satisfied with airtel so i got another broadband service, from last 8 month i am not using airtel broadband service, i requested so many times to airtel i dont want broadband service just give me talk plan, but they didnt offered me any plan, so i stopped using airtel service, and i stopped doing payment, in feb last out going service of my number barred, but still they are sending monthly rental bill, why should i will pay rental bill when i am not using the neither ph not internet service,
please do needful waiver so that we can use your service else i will go for disconnection

armaans event pvt ltd
Ph 011-41327866

Nathella jewels - Nathella chit scam
    I am also enrolled in nathella gold chit and paid for last...
    SSC - Ssc je 2017
    Respected sir , I did not get Registration id and...
    www.abof.com - Refund still pending since 13 days
    I have ordered for few products including a pair of shoes...
    complaint board - Remove all complaints
    Unable to remove the complaints from complaintboard.in
    Payz App - Amount deducted from credit card buy neither loaded to...
    I have added 35000 Rs to my wallet from my credit card in...
    Nathella Jewellery - Chit cheating
    Nathella Pursawalkam I have been paying the little...
    Mb.sapport upi - Transaction failure
    Failure transaction 23 /10 /2017 Failure Transaction...
    DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 - Packet Not Delivered
    My packet RT317638489HK has not been delivered to me...
    Nathella - Chit cheating
    Nathella Pursawalkam I have been paying the little...