AIRTEL BROADBAND SERVICE

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRTEL BROADBAND SERVICE

May 26, 2017

Dear Mr. Krishnasamy,

This is with reference to your post, dated 25 May 2017.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

bhartiairtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Vinothkumar krishnasamy

May 25, 2017

Foolish commitment given to me

I was 3 years Act broadband customer. I got Cal from Airtel like we are giving offer like 999 plan Unlimited calls with installation charges. I said already I using is Act ,but plan is k . But I can't spent again one more 1000 rupees for installation. So they said that I have to submit last 3 months Act bills then installation charges also free . Then I ask them to process. All documents collected by their person include with 3 months of Act bills as well. I got new connection on Mar 3 2017. April month I got bill , I gets shocked . They added 1099 plan with installation charges. Then I registered the complaint , after completing the more then 20 days discussion finally plan got change to 999 Plan . Still that installation charges are adding in my bill .. From march month am paying the amount of interner charges . Still 1000 rupees pending .. Last 2 days before (22/march/2017) my landline number got bared due to non payment today (25/may/2017) my intenet also gone .. they bared both internet and cal ..

There is no fault in my side . They gave wrong /foolish commitment to the people for the money. I can't be fool even knowing the truth .Hope you understand.

Yesterday , Today I talked with person from your customer care . But still my problem is not solved .

Airtel connection given by him :
99400 60713
Mohan Raj (not sure)

Airtel distributer
97910 66166 ( I think he is a boss for mohan Raj )

My Number
+91 9962014992
+91 4448523484

I request superior officers , Kindly check this problem .
It's serious .

Dear Mr. Ahamed

This is with reference to your post dated 22 May 2017.

We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Dear Customer (armaansevent),

This is with reference to your post dated 22 May 2017.

May 24, 2017

Dear Customer(shibulal.mn@gmail.com),

This is with reference to your post, dated 23 May 2017 .

shibulal.mn@gmail.com

FixedLine and Broadband Reactivation

Its very unfortunate that the ticket (82607928) to reactivate the fixedline (7031990723) and broadband services is not resolved within the promised time (SLA was 23rd May 8PM) from the nodal office.. I have been following up for this ticket everyday and the officials were not able to keep up the promise. I wonder how a brand like Airtel could make its customer frustrated just by saying "within next 24 hours" or "within next 48 hours" etc without any sensible reason!!
I have paid for 3 months and I don't have any option to access the services as the services deactivated due to some miscommunication.
I dont know what should i do now.. who should i contact further..

If you have any faithfulness to what you supposed to do, please help.
Registered Mobile Number: 8095665102
Customer Number: 7031990723

Dear Customer (armaansevent),

This is with reference to your post, dated 22 May 2017.

Dear Mr. Ahamed

This is with reference to your post, dated 22 May 2017.

armaansevent

May 22, 2017

broadband service

i am using airtel broadband service from last 3 year, i was not satisfied with airtel so i got another broadband service, from last 8 month i am not using airtel broadband service, i requested so many times to airtel i dont want broadband service just give me talk plan, but they didnt offered me any plan, so i stopped using airtel service, and i stopped doing payment, in feb last out going service of my number barred, but still they are sending monthly rental bill, why should i will pay rental bill when i am not using the neither ph not internet service,
please do needful waiver so that we can use your service else i will go for disconnection

armaans event pvt ltd
Ph 011-41327866
majiedahamed

May 22, 2017

Not getting Airtel broad band connection

Airtel team ,

Being inside the city and just 100-150 away from a nearby airtel port iam unable to get a new airtel broadband connection.I have raised this request around 3 weeks back and i see technicians and onsite people are highly unorganized and even for a small distance connectivity they just simply say that we cannot give the connection.Reasons best known to them .I see it as utter laziness and heights of unaccountability some one need to look into this seriously as it spoils the brandname and brings problem to sales .Request Airtel team to Please look into my issue ASAP

details of request generated :
Order id:49846227
Acc no: 7032263986

May 16, 2017

Dear Vinay,

This is with reference to your post dated 13 May 2017.

May 14, 2017

Dear Vinay,

This is with reference to your post, dated 13 May 2017.

vinayku

May 13, 2017

Regarding installation of broadband

wrt Service request no 81778538 Looks like some ego issue between your (Airtel) installation team and Society. Current issue is Airtel junction point is on the same floor of the flat (ie 13th floor) so Cable of around 2-3 meter needs to be put inside the preinstalled duct to reach inside flat.
Airtel connection is already running even in other flat of same society even in same floor. if Airtel installation team needs some money i am ready to pay. but if you dont what to install i can not help but to choose other option.
looking forward some senior member to interfere for same.
i was using airtel since last 5-6 years but first time i am observing that airtel team is not interested to resolve the issue.

Vinay

May 12, 2017

Dear Bhupesh,

This is with reference to your post dated 27 Feb. 2017.

May 12, 2017

Dear Sunil,

This is with reference to your post dated 4 May 2017.

Malcolm Simson

May 10, 2017

New Connection Request

This is not fair, I have raised for a new connection but none has collected the document for the new connection. Its been 2 weeks none has turned up. I called several times to the customer care center they keep escalating but no action is taken.

Location: Kolathur, Chennai 600 099
satya krishna tammana

May 9, 2017

Broadband Plan upgrade not able to complete after 30days also

Hello Team,

I have received a call just now, asking me to wait for another 72 hours to complete the pending plan upgrade order for the connection 080-48512677 Name: Satya Krishna Tammana.

You people might not feel shy to ask the same, but I should at least have to think practically even though optimistic.

There is a threshold point for patience also, that is already been crossed.

Sorry to say, I cannot wait as this request was logged on 05th Apr 2017 and today 09th May 2017.

I am managing without internet more than a month with your false promises. I cannot bear it anymore.

It's time to say Good Bye.

Hope this is rarest of rare scenario in Airtel Broadband Company history (a ticket which cannot resolved even after one month) as it has 2 Million happy customer base with good quality service.

As I mentioned in earlier mail, close my connection and settle the amount, acknowledge the same.

Thanks for everything that you have done to me particularly special thanks to Technical Team.

Satya

May 6, 2017

Dear Customer(sunilpatro1985),

This is with reference to your post, dated 4 May 2017 .

May 6, 2017

Dear Avishkard,

This is with reference to your post, dated 5 May 2017 .

Avishkard

May 5, 2017

Relocation service is pathetic

It's been 7 days we are waiting for broad connection to be given in our new address but Airtel service is so pathetic that no one came after several follow ups and even they have not updated when they can give service. Because of this irresponsibility we have to disconnect the service and we will never opt Airtel in future by mistake also.
sunilpatro1985

May 4, 2017

Provided defected Airtel Wifi router, no connection

In last 15 days, my internet disconnected for 2 nd time, each time continuously 3 days no internet, again from 2 days no connection,
My wifi router is a damaged one (Model is 777VR), the airtel tech guy also conveyed the same, but when asked to exchange with proper router (huawei router), no response yet, every time I call or email to airtel support, they are telling it will take 24 more hours...

If u cant change router, then disconnect and refund my adv money back asap...

Sunil

Apr 30, 2017

Dear Mr. Goswami,

This is with reference to your post dated 27 April 2017.

Apr 28, 2017

Dear Mr. Goswami,

This is with reference to your post, dated 27 April 2017.

Anil S.
bharti airtel ltd

Apr 27, 2017

Dear Ana Raju,

This is with reference to your post dated 13 April 2017.

Goswamirajat

Apr 27, 2017

Poor Service

I have a Airtel Broadband connection with fixed Line No: 0181:4639436. I have been using this for many years for my home connection.
But lately there has been erratic delivery of bills that has lead to gap in billing and payment and finally after all calls to office for bills the connection us not working smooth and creating problems.

we have lodged complaint via complaint No: LB042100164 DATED 21/4/2017. But there is no movement about the complaint. When we book for connection they call within hrs for new connection but it seems there is all team on sales and none on looking after grievance of customer and hence I feel I should discontinue the connections and adopt some other service provider.