AIRTEL DIGITAL TV

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRTEL DIGITAL TV

Anjnaglobal

Feb 13, 2019

Airtel DTH no service for last 10 days

My Airtel DTH is not provided service for last 10 days, I have also tried to select the channels as per TRAI , but it is also not working, my existing south channel is also not coming, bur Airtel is deducting the cash everyday without providing the services .pls refund my cash or provide the channels on urgent basis.

Airtel DTH no 3012037329-001

Mobile no 9871775010

Rgds
Makshood
pankajmohan1988

Oct 11, 2018

Airtel Digital TV 3012436454 Without permission Mah HD Topup Started and Deducted Money

Dear Airtel Team,

this is to update you that i am the subscriber of your Airtel digital TV with Digital id 3012436454. On 24th August i got a call from your customer care regarding the offer to provide all the active channels on the lower pack of 264 per month for each month. So then I made the payment of 264 and all my channels ( Including HD channels) were active for next one month. then on 27th September i again recharge my account with INR 264 for next month. but this time my amount was deducted earlier then the month finished i.e on 10th October 2018 only. And then after checking with Airtel Customer Care, 27th September they started one MAX HD subscription without any consent of mine. and the pack was already in the offer according to the conversation made on 24th August 2018.

Customer care executive didn't give my any resolution for refund of my money and for the subscription offered earlier to me and disconnected the call.

From last few months i found the services of Airtel in any aspects is keep on decreasing and become pathetic. which suggest me to better change the service provider then to stick with you guys ( AIRTEL).

I am very much sure that i will not get any resolution of this complaint so decide to go to consumer court for the matter.

regards,

Pankaj Mohan

Anil. Manchanda

Jun 27, 2018

PACKAGE NOT EXPIRED

Dear Airtel Department,

We have renewed our package for 1 year for Rs 4008/- on 7th March as said by your executive Mr Siddharth Singh but from your side message is coming that your package is going to expire soon .We have tried cal So please see the case and make our policy valid for 1 year .This is very disappointing to say by promising to give one year package you do not do the same

Registered no:-9873251440/4241441(Mrs Anuradha Manchanda)
aadesh85

Jun 20, 2018

Cheating

I have bought new connection and my customer ID is 3025122217. When i am purchasing, Agent told me, You have to recharge Rs.199/month and we are giving some HD channels free to you. After one month, I have recharged with rs.199 and after 10-12 days, I got message you have insufficient balance. I have called the customer care, they told me, Your plan is Rs490, so thats why its showing this message. I have told them, your agent told me that but they told me you have to recharge again and we will update your base package. But my question, when i have recharged already for one month then why i will recharge again? & what is surety, if i recharge with rs.199 again, its work for one month? I think this is one kind of cheating from Airtel DTH. Airtel DTH subscribers please be careful while you are buying new connections.

Aadesh

Mar 11, 2018

Services regarding airtel digital

Sir my name is Ambika Prasad Srivastav and my Airtel Digital tv id - 3016468713 I m raise the complaint regarding HD channel is very poor . I m paying for HD channel but HD channel not working properly.

Kindly help me As soon as possible
M Dev

Sep 9, 2017

Pathetic customer service

I would never recommend Airtel dth to anyone. Such pathetic customer service. Their technicians seem to have no clue for some of the technical faults. I have some freezed channel issues and raise a complain on 26 August '17. The field technician came on 27th and initially could not figure out why am I not able to view any channel beyond 694. He then called some senior guy and diagnosed that the dvr box needs to be upgraded; since the current one I am using is now discontinued by Airtel. Now the shocker was because Airtel discontinued this I have to pay for the new one. So, the technician was supposed to get the new one installed in 24 hrs. After many follow ups post this; this is not yet done. After 10 days, I put in a request for cancelling my connection. Till date, no action from Airtel. They just love harassing their customers. Such bunch of idiots sitting in customer care does know the meaning of 'customer care'. All my complaints are still open. Their management should go through all of my call recordings and decide what idiots they have kept for servicing customers. Oh yes! And I am supposed to be their platinum customer! What a joke! It's a NEVER EVER Airtel for me!
ID 3007173857
Yonghoon Lim

Jun 30, 2017

Bad worst services from Administrator

Hello, I am very nervous of your service from Mr.Lam who is administraor in Central Park The Room for broadband and TV connection. Many foreigners lives in this apartment but Mr.Lam cannot speak English and he always lie to customers. after making appointment, never come and when we called him, he always told us that i am outside something like that. and now I am not watching TV, using internet for about 2 weeks. i cannot stand anymore...
First, please change the person who manage this area to someone who speak English. I have many friedns in the area but everybody are suffering from bad service from Mr. Lam,,,,
and i have always asked for him that i need to know his manager or boss. but he told me that he doesn't have any manager or boss.. seriously i cannot understand... and is that make sence??
If you don't have any action, i will request to our apartment's manager that we need new broadband company.. (now only airtel provide sevices)
your prompt calling me is highly appreciated.
My no. 98715 12435 (Yonghoon Lim)

Jun 22, 2017

wrong commitment

#wrongcommunication #poorservice #nocustomervalue
I'm Ashis Tewari, Airtel DTH 3009567389
I''m writing this email with huge frustration and distressed by Airtel digital service.
I had received call from airtel sales no. 0124 4205667 for HD up-gradation with 21 HD channels & base package in 1750 on 11th June morning.
I had got setup box upgraded afternoon on 11th Jun. Got confirmation call for feedback on services from same no. but nightmare started on 14jun when a/c suspended for low balance.
Called Customer care executive for complaints I was shocked to know no such offers available.
It was wrong commitment from external sales and I was informed that they will check and either refund or resume services after rechecked by back end team.
I had suffering since 14 Jun and not able to saw cricket semifinal and no other program. I had made calls last 8 days to get it refunded or resumed,but nothing seems moving.
Paid Rs.1750 for HD service with base pack for year and lost simple standard service and suffering for last 8 days.
Abhyudai

Jul 1, 2016

No resolution for complaint and misbehaving of engineer kp singh

I asked for relocation of my dish with refrence id no. 52933970 on 30th june 2016 to Mr Ali (8800932866)but no action was taken against it and on calling the respective person, i was informed that he would be coming till 7pm on 30th june 2016 or 1st july 2016 around 10am but still no action was taken about the compalint . checking up on that refrence id later assigned to another engineer kp singh with refrence id no.52963849 said he would be coming till 5:30pm on 1st july 2016 but Still your representative never visited and more over on calling him back he use to disconnect the call as soon as i used to tell him that i am the customer with respective refrence id.52963849

No resolution for complaint and misbehaving of engineer kp singh

Vasudha Chakravarthy

Apr 26, 2016

Dish relocation

Ref no. 51231847.

Had placed a request for relocation of airtel DTH to gurgaon. The engineer came after 6 days of disconnecting. He did not install and went back. The apartment has an internal wiring which needs to be identified and connected to, which he mentioned was not his job. He infact asked us where he should place the dish. Well if I knew where one gets signal and where to place.. wouldnt I have a dish company myself?? He was rude and unhelpful and went away after insulting us.

Its been over a week of chasing Airtel and we still dont have a TV. would it be possible for you to resolve this? send someone who knows better and is helpful. It has been 7 days and airtel has not managed to relocate my dish.

I hope there will be a quick action on this.
Narender 82

Jun 15, 2015

Connection problem

My TV is not proper connect to digital antina
rajatsethi

Jan 25, 2015

Cheating by Airtel customer care

I've got call from +911244510930 on 20-Jan-2015 at 12:32 pm and told me to recharge with Rs.2300 and you will get 10+2 months validity on Value prime package. This no is from Airtel when I tried to revert back.

But when I went for recharge at nearby airtel recharge shop they denied me that there's no such offer on my number.

Then I started the never endingĀ  journey towards 12150 from 21- Jan and again I told this whole thing but they replied that they've escalated and don't worry.

Each customer care executive whether it's Geetika or Bharti always assured me to wait for the resolution call in 24/48 hours and I tried to follow up daily which was so pathetic to call Airtel digital customer care which I had experienced first time in last 3 years.But they never told me to recharge with some amount so that my services will remain activated.

Now I really felt cheated by Airtel customer care it's like you're purchasing same brand of biscuits from one shop but different executives are giving different schemes. Please check my how many calls I've made in last 5 days to 12150 rather how much time I've wasted.

Note : My services are deactivated and there's is no resolution call. Hopefully I'm not going to reactivate unless Airtel gives me the same offer which has been committed to me.

Thanks n Regards,
Rajat Sethi

Nov 9, 2012

Coustmer Cheated By Airtel DTH

This complaint is with regards to the airtel digital tv .. let me share my horrible experience..my customer id:3006254515 ...

I have no request lodge against My Packege. Suddenly i Found That My Package Is Change. I was Call your Coustmer
Service Center No. is 18001028080. Your Toll Free No. service is Very poor. These Guys Are Make A fool .
My Airtel Connection is Last Two Year Old I have no complaint last Two years But This Time Your Srvice is too poor .
I have Also Job In Srevice Center, you Know that My Packege Is Suddenly Change. Last month Is Packege Is 260
But Now The Packege Is 560 Why I have no Request Change MY Package Pl Refund My Payment And Change My Packege
As Soon As Possible

May 3, 2012

a la carte pack subscribed but still not activated

same problem

Aug 6, 2011

customer i d is 3005747548 error code 6 Acct. Balance 509.6

Aug 6, 2011

error code 6

May 3, 2011

Error code 6 problem not resolved even after 5 days

last two days problem in relay i keep on trying u rnumber very worst response customer i d is 3001351850 worst service

May 3, 2011

installation trouble

our problem has not been solved...please see to it.

May 2, 2011

Dear Customer ( bksohal),

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 22 April 2011, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to [email protected]

May 1, 2011

installation trouble

my contact no is 9811031886 and address is 106 sector-21 huda gurgoan haryana. Your team has talked many a times about the problem faced by me.According to your team I
have REcharged Rs100. NINE DAYS, YOU AND YOUR TEAM HAS ALREADY TAKEN TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM . WHAT A GOOD SERVICE YOU HAVE GIVEN . WHO WILL BEAR THE LOSS.

Apr 27, 2011

Dear Customer ( bksohal),

This is to inform you that your concern listed 22 April 2011 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, we have sent a sms for the same. Please do write to us at [email protected] in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

Apr 23, 2011

installation trouble

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 22 April 2011 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Mar 31, 2011

Dear Dr Dhar,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 26 March 2011, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to [email protected]

Mar 30, 2011

Dear Dr Dhar,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 26 March. 2011 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Mar 26, 2011

Hello!
May the blessings of the season rest upon your life,
I found you here ON this site (www.consumercomplaints.in) and picked
interest in you. My name is bernetta. I wish to be in good relationship with you
and may be discover ourselves as real partners for life. Please send
your email address in my inbox and not site please
With this email adderss ([email protected])
If you feel interested write me through the contact.
so that i will send you my pictures
(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
I will be happy to seeing a good responds from you
Thanks from my heart;
Yours in love,
bernetta ([email protected])

UPSRTC - No response of email
    I made a complaint regarding non responsive behavior of...
    Airtel - Number not linked with Family Plan since 4 months of...
    I requested to link my number in family plan, they even...
    Cartoon Network India - Start ben 10 ultimate alien force
    Please start new season of ben 10 alian force bring me...
    Dogs - Dogs complaint
    There are around 20 diseased, pregnant dogs around...
    Airtel Store - Number not linked with Family Plan since 4 months of...
    I requested to link my number in family plan, they even...
    Vellore Corporation - Dogs complaint
    There are around 20 diseased, pregnant dogs around...
    kaff - GOOD PRODUCTS
    I was having a problem with cleaning KAFF's chimney...
    Agriculture Authority of India - Scam
    Hello team, This is just for your information, I...
    RTPS - about caste certificate
    i have applied for the caste certificate, having...