AIRTEL DIGITAL TV

mswagh

Jun 26, 2017

HD channels not working

I am Milind and my customer ID is 3002522172

I am getting very Poor and annoying signal from last 30 days (Mostly after onset of rainy season)
Initially i though the problem could be momentary but Now its been too much and receiving very bad signals on the TV

The biggest problem that i am facing is even after Subscribing to HD channels, It stopped showing on my TV since last month.
I had raised a complaint on 21st and 23rd June 2017 for the same and they assured a call back but no one even bothered for calling back

I am frustrated with this and it is sincere waste of money (Specially the HD coverage)
Absolutely clueless as to what to do in such situation

The customer care takes more than 5 minutes to answer the call every time

Not expected from Airtel.
Anadi 1978

Jun 25, 2017

Worst Service

Never Buy Airtel DTH , Horrible service , their so called engineers don't know the basic Sense of work , customer care is a joke , This is my 3rd Day , still waiting for connection but no response from Airtel.
vrajasekhar1

Jun 23, 2017

Airtel charging twice for service

Recently I had an issue with setup box and Airtel people came and replaced the setup box. For this, the people collected service charge + additional charges from me, however they also deducted service charge from my account balance. When I contact them about this, absolutely pathetic response from Airtel. I have also created a complaint for this with reference number DH062100125. However, still no response from Airtel.

Rajasekhar.
Ganeshramrv

Jun 22, 2017

PATHETIC RESPONSE FOR CUSTOMER REQUEST

I have been requesting airtel to add DSPORT, a fantastic sports channel that is available across all platforms. For some reason airtel wants to deny paying customers the opportunity to view and enjoy the best of sporting action on offer on DSPORT.

I have also mailed DSPORT who confirm that they have done everything on their part to be added on airtel digital tv but airtel for no reason is not adding.

Mails to the airtel customer care are reverted with a preset combination of words which serves absolutely no purpose. They ask customers to rest assured that the process of adding DSPORT is underway and rest themselves.

The team at Airtel_presence twitter handle do worse. They choose not to answer at all.

As customers we pay our hard earned monies to view what we prefer to watch. It is Airtel's duty to facilitate what customers require.
The reverts from the customer care team are meaningless, insensitive and, at times, downright indignant. Their twitter team is WORSE!

I request anybody considering getting Airtel DIGITAL TV to be aware that the customercare team at AIRTEL is the worst and the speed of processes are way behind competitors.

PATHETIC CUSTOMER CARE TEAM

GANESH
Chockalingam.a

Jun 21, 2017

Very bad service for Airtel DTH

I am chockalingam my customer id is 3013485709 .I have given reinstallation request on 08/06/2017 .still not installed the dish .am received is some service engineer phone number but not given properly answer on my calls.very worst service for avadi in chennai place. If you not able to installation i have a no problem take TDH and accessories reback my money because more then 70times my contact your custemcare and service engineer .

Chockalingam.a

Jun 20, 2017

Dear Customer(Shakilaanand),

This is with reference to your post dated 17 June 2017 .

We tried calling you multiple times to get additional details to enable us to address your concern.
However, there was no response.
We will appreciate if you could share your alternate contact details and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

KarishmaChauhan
bhartiairtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

satish.mulchandani

Jun 19, 2017

Pathetic Service and System Issues

One of the pathetic service I have seen from the company like Airtel. I was facing no signal problem on 17th June, and after changing address in their system to Pune city, I was assigned an engineer who resolved the issue. But on 17th June evening, I again started getting same issue, so was told by the same enigneer to raise the ticket again. So on 18th June morning I raised the ticket again and was told that the same will be assigned to an enigneer on priority basis, but at 11:30AM when I checked again, I was told that there was some system problem and ticket got closed automatically and they will again raise the complaint on priority basis. This time I got the message with assigned engineer details. But when he did not called me till 3PM, I called that enigneer and was told that he is from Dombivli (WTF). So I again called the team, but was told that 11:30AM ticket has also closed automatically and will again raise the complaint. This time also the engineer assigned was the same Dombivli person, so I again called them to check the system but was told the pincode in the system is correct and correct enigneer will call me and problem will be resolved by 6PM. So you guessed it correct, I didnot receive any call till 6:30PM. So I again called them and was told that complaint is still open and there is some problem with pincode issue at backend and will raise another complaint for that and engineer will come to my place on 19th June. Today morning 19th June, when I didn't received any message from them, I called them again and was told that the issue will be resolved by 12:00PM. But till this time, no one has called me. Now I am thinking of disconnecting this Airtel DTH service.

Jun 18, 2017

Dear Shakila,

This is with reference to your post, dated 17 June 2017.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

Shakilaanand

Transaction By Debit Card
Transaction Reference Number ############
Date 03-Jun-2017
Amount Paid (Rs.) 2529
After payment of annual subscription I requested to stop channel 296,291 & 745. But to my surprise though the channel 296,291 & 745 are stopped, and all the sun TV channels are stopped. Then after one week there was no signal from the set of box. Though I have complained to the customer care on 15.6.2017, but no one came and I have received a message in my registered mobile that the complaint has been resolved. Then again I made a compliant on the next day that the STB is not working and the compliant is not resolved. Though so many persons contacted through my mobile till this time the complaint was not resolved. I am very much annoyed by your service. The purpose of getting the DTH service itself was defeated as we could not witness any programme including news. Therefore I am not interested to continue your service. You disconnect the service and return the annual subscription amount of Rs. 2529/ - paid by me forthwith. If you do not return the amount I have no other option except to move the consumer forum for your deficiency in service and claim damages. This is for your information and notice.

Yours
Shakila Anand.

Jun 13, 2017

Dear Dr. Nawin,

This is with reference to your post, dated 11 June 2017.

Jun 13, 2017

Dear Mr. Patel,

This is with reference to your post, dated 12 June 2017.

sourabh360

Jun 12, 2017

unable to see channels

i was informed via call by your Airtel digital Tv offiacial offer team (by rahul gupta mobno -7976943852)to recharge with 160(for1st month) &then 100for next11 mnths& i will get all my current channels(of my package of 285) and plus additional 25 other channel and so i rechared with 160rs but now i am unable to see any of the channels of my current packages and i called to the costumer care service as well but the representative there were very clueless and unsupportive irresponsible aggressive disrespective and insensitive i talked to "himanshu" and the senior "mohammad faiz" so please resolve this issue and activate my current channels as promised
ajeet.patel82

Jun 12, 2017

Airtel DTH- No signal

Complaint no. 61920756

This is the worst experience i am facing with Airtel DTH since last 3 Days. After calling multiple times and receiving many calls from team, there is no solution provided by technical team. I am only getting assurance that my problem will resolved but no result. Technician only ask whether it;s a paid service or under warranty and as its come under warranty period, none on the technician has visited till now, even they stopped responding to my calls.

Ajeet Patel
Dr.nawin

Jun 11, 2017

Very poor service

I have been using airtel DTH for four years. Now there's problem with set up box and was told to replace the same. However, they r giving excuse that there s no single set up box in warehouse for whole of Coimbatore n continuing to postpone to replace it. Also wen contacted, customer care lady spoke harshly stating that nothing can b done. Whom should I contact to get the issue resolved. Or should I just switch to Tata sky or any other DTH.

Customer id 3013629200
Dr.nawin

Jun 11, 2017

Very poor service

I have been using airtel DTH for four years. Now there s problem with set up box and was told to replace the same. However, they r giving excuse that there s no single set up box in warehouse for whole of Coimbatore n continuing to postpone to replace it. Also wen contacted, customer care lady spoke harshly stating that nothing can b done. Whom should I contact to get the issue resolved. Or should I just switch to Tata sky or any other DTH.

Customer id 3013629200
Nishant Ratan

Jun 10, 2017

Airtel DTH

I am airtel Dth customer.Every time /month we recharge our TV, all channels disappear with error code shown as B001. Every month we do recharge of 400/- and additionally pay 150/ - to the engineer for the same problem. This will definitely force me and other customers facing problems with Airtel to switch to some other DTH service.

Airtel service is deteorating day by day and nothing is being done by the management or the concerned authority;though it is very well known by you that there are many options nowadays available in this competitive market and only through your better service you can sustain and rise here.

Jun 9, 2017

Dear Ankit,

This is with reference to your post dated 01 June 2017.

We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

RAJIV67

Jun 7, 2017

no commitment value

This is to bring to your kind notice that we are not getting service as per following confirmation ;
They called me for the recharge for the full year @ 5500/- under infinity Scheme.I hv some problems in the viewing the chanel details .They told us that we will sort all the related problems of Disc / Box / display & than i hv to pay the for the recharge.they have taken 2 days without doing any thing.As Recharge date was 01.06.17 they requested to pay for the full recharge & they will send the engineer next day & solve all my problems I have paid the full amount.Now i am contacting them to solve the problems from the last six days, they have given me three enginerers no. & no one have come to sort out the problems.today they are asking for the service charges plus the other charges of the parts if replaced.
Didnt expected this from airtel side.

Pl beware not to do any recharge from Avid Communications ,190-C, Raspbehari avenue, Kolkata-700029 ( Now Address changed ) Kolkata-91638 00414 / 7003072702- MS.Snigdha & Ms.Susmita....... as there is no commitment value at all.

My customer number is 3009049345.

Hope this complaint brings reality check to company service for improvement.
chetanvpanchal

Poor service

Dear sir/madam,

This is to bring to your kind notice that we are not getting service after repeated follow up on toll free and service centre since two weeks. Only assurance is given till now but no service is provided yet. Didnt expected this from airtel side.
My customer number is as below for your reference.
Hope this complaint brings reality check to company service for improvement.

Yours sincerely
Chetan Panchal
cust id 3005373909
5/6/2017
Hemantjeetsingh

REGARDING MORE DEDUCTION BY AIRTEL DTH

I am a regular customer of your DTH service since many years. My digital TV Id is 3005239435. Yesterday to watch Cricket match I added channel no. 277 using SMS service. This channel has been added for full month and an amount of Rs 65/- has been deducted from my account. But I needed this channel for one day only. There was no prior message that the company will charge for full month. In view of this you are requested to delete this channel and refund the balance amount with immediate effect.
I think you will take a favourable action in order to satisfy your customer.

Hemant Jeet Singh
Mb,9779939508
Hemantjeetsingh

REGARDING MORE DEDUCTION

I think you will take a favourable action in order to satisfy your customer.

Hemant Jeet Singh
Mb,9779939508
gairik76

Jun 4, 2017

No signal

No signal for 3 days. Please help.

Jun 2, 2017

Dear Ankit,

This is with reference to your post, dated 01 June 2017.

Jun 2, 2017

Dear Mr. Kumar,

This is with reference to your post, dated 01 June 2017.

ankitshuklaambikapur

Jun 1, 2017

new connection issue

Dear Team

I want to draw kind attention toward my new connection
my Airtel DigitalTV ID "3022860851" and order no"18162247".
I have paid amount for new conection on 29/05/2017.
but still i am not getting connection.i called customer care service so
many time.but they does not given response accurate.i felt tired to call customer care.
your team is not taking a responsbility for giving a solution.
kindly take suitable step for this issue.

Uttarakhand Roadways - Refund of Unsuccessful booking
    Kindly process refund of Unsuccessful booking, Reference...
    Pearls india ltd. - for refund our money
    R/Sir we had deposited our blood sweat earned amount...
    Boarding Pass Consultancy Pvt.Ltd Amritsar - Fake & fraud consultancy
    Dear friends don't believe this consultancy this...
    uppal municipality - WASTE DISPOSAL IN THE LOCALITY
    ADDRESS- H.NO- 2-1-49/22 ROAD NO.10 SURYANAGAR COLONY,...
    Vijay Tv - Bring back kadhala kadhala to Its actual time(10 pm)
    Me and my family were big fan of vijay tv😍. Daily I use...
    PNB - blocked userid
    Respected sir with due respect I want to inform you that...
    Pan card - Pan card not received yet
    Dear Sir, My PAN card status is given below but yet i...
    NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure - refund
    sir/madam the pan card fees has been deducted from my...
    Dream 11 - Withdrwal Account
    Withdrawn cash not received in my bank account its been 9...