AIRTEL DIGITAL TV

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRTEL DIGITAL TV

ramakanth1212

Nov 14, 2017

Activation not done becoz of complaint against an Agent

A loyal customer to Airtel services from years. With same mind set and happiness I recently took Airtel Dth service. Happy to take the connection. But happiness doesn't lost longer. I raised a request for new Dth on 6th November, and one of the executive or dealer called me an said they will get it installed. On a daily follow-up he installed the same on 9th November with many follow-up calls and 2 complaints over the phone with Airtel customer care.
He took the money from me and said connection is done and activation will happen on Friday I.e. 10th November. I am waiting from that day to service get activated. I don't remember how many times I called the same person.Finally today morning he picked and told
Sir Airtel servers are down from last 4 days. So activation can't be happen. I replied, no servers will be down for 4 days, and asked for actual reason.He replied saying
You raised a complaint against me for not setting up connection, so now also you raise complaint for activation and get it done from Airtel customer care. He took my complaint as personal and not doing any service for me.
If you are not interested to provide service, I am ok. I can't fight against an ethical less fellow. Please give me back my money.
When I called another fellow who is supervisor for the same, he told they don't have currency right now and with in some time he will do. Again it's been 12 hours, no answer from the same. They are all forming like a gang and not providing any service, I am Fine. Please give me back my money and I am ok to discontinue. How ever the activation is also not yet done.

Always bigger companies and people in bigger roles says "customer is god'' but in reality so Called gods are ruled by this kind of people. I am calling daily minimum of 3 times and talking to customer care, everyone will say 'Sir, within 24 hours it will be resolved'. it's been week's together. Still issue is same.
Really pathetic service. I never expected Airtel having such kind of Rowdy fellows as Agents. Not sure how to take this forward and get the money back.
Bhaktacharana

Nov 11, 2017

Set-top box not activated yet

I have exchanged my reliance big tv set-top boxes with airtel digital tv connection. The engineer installed it but the set-top box not activated yet.I have called their representative several times but there is no response and no necessary action taken for my set-top box activation until now. So don't exchange your big tv connection with airtel exchange it with other service providers instead. Worst customer support service airtel digital tv have.
jsachin80

Nov 9, 2017

AIRTEL DTH

This is regarding my DTH. My relationship no is 3005671844.

I have got two connections at my place. For last 2 days I have not been receiving signals in both the boxes. I tried restarting the set top boxes multiple times, reinserted the card multiple times, but it did not work. There is no issue of weather in Thane.

So I called up the customer care no today evening at about 7 PM. The executive asked me to restart the set top box which i had already done. So he told me that an engineer will visit the site and Rs 150 will be charged as a company policy.

I find these charges absolutely wrong as there is no fault of mine. I have paid for the service, and to provide the service, Airtel has provided some equipment which was also chargeable. Now if there is an issue with the service, why should pay to your engineer? Airtel can solve my problem online, I don't have an issue. But if it can't, why should I pay. It is Airtel's obligation to provide me the service for which I have paid the money. It is not about Rs 150, it is about the righteousness.

PS: At the end I asked the executive to let me speak to his supervisor, to which he said that he is busy on another call. I then asked the executive to take my request to discontinue the services of DTH to which he said that he has taken down my request and I will get a call for the same. I WAS NOT ISSUED ANY TICKET NO.
PURUSHOTAM SINGH

Oct 29, 2017

AIRTEL DTH SERVICE DISCONTINUED BEFORE DUE DATE

SIR, THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I AM USE AIRTEL DTH CUSTOMER ID NO-3023225308001 . WE RECHARGED RS.-199/ PLAN ON DATE 6-10-17 AND NO REQUEST FOR ANY ADDITIONAL CHANNEL WAS MADE BY ME STILL NEW CHANNELS WERE ADDED TO MY PLAN. ALSO PLAN VALIDITY EXPIRED BEFORE DUE DATE. I REQUEST YOU TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER.AND CONTINUE MY SERVICE.
Madhu Gite

Oct 15, 2017

DTH not working & pathetic service by Airtel

The worst ever service I have experienced. even if the weather is good, it says that due to weather conditions the service is disrupted and every time they tell that let the engineer visit whose charges are 150. The engineer last visited in August and changed the connector and again there is same problem. And again we are asked to give 150 for the engineer visit.
Also the customer care people are not active & helpful. I talked to some supervisor Kavita and it was sounding that as if she is talking in sleep.
The service is disrupted since last 10 to 15 days. It is as if I am doing charity to Airtel by recharging my DTH and not able to use the service.
Jaipal singh 150

Oct 11, 2017

Set up box

Hi All,

First, my apologies if I'm flooding your inbox but I'm in such a desperate situation that has forced me to avail of all possible assistance to get me out of my current situation.

I own an Airtel DTH connection with consumer number 3007503872 which has not been working since last 10 to15 days for various reasons. To sum it up, my set top box was replaced apart from few other peripherals which were found defective. With my residence being the only thing left without a replacement, I have been begging with Airtel to provide me service or at least disconnect my service so I could move to a different service provider.

For the last 15 days, my daily routine has been to call Airtel call center which takes more than 15 minutes to connect to a representative and they don't know how to talk customer! They provide me a no. Of dealer but the dealer said we don't have set up box !

Request you to resolve the problem urgently.

Thanx & regards
Jaipal singh
Doctor31

Oct 10, 2017

Unethical behaviour

I have called the guy who fixed airtel DTH in our home when I got a singnal error B001 , his number was switched off for one day and the other day he was not reciving the call..later I called to customer care for the support then the customer care guy sent me a msg with one guy number who will come and fix the problem..I have called to that number many times and that guy was very irresponsible..finally he came and fixed the problem .After two days I got the same error again so I called this guy (whose number customer care gave me) for the help..he was very irresponsible ..I have called him for two days continously and he was saying I ll becoming in 1 hr..later I even told him that I ll lodge a complaint againts him and disrespectly he said yes .my airtel digital tv id is 3022351100.. I dont know the guys name but his number is 7095651900
Kalluri Satyanarayana

Oct 9, 2017

Signal is not coming

My Airtel dishTV ID 3017775049 cam smart tv no signal since 1st October 2017.I has given complaint on 2nd October 2017. But till today no one attended. I think that you are neglecting and very reckless with your costomers. Complaint Ref.no 66099706. If you again neglect I may be proceed through consumers act.
Satyanarayana Kalluri
9440522033

AIrtel service engineer - Non ethical behaviour

ID: 3009879136

Sharmila from Assetz East Point. Registered complaint for the "signal error" that I receive in DTH at 121 on Oct-2-2017 5.30PM. The service engineer visit was fixed for 4PM the following day. Oct-3 I got a call for service engineer appointment and I confirmed at 12:30PM. No one came.
I logged a complaint at toll free number 121 and I was given a mobile number 9902735679 in the name sumanth. And I was promised that the service guy will reach as soon as possible.

I tried to reach sumanth at 9902735679 around 5:21PM and a guy called Raju attended my call. He was not ethical and very rude in answering my queries. He argued with me that the appointment was fixed only for 4PM, so I said, it is already 5:30 PM now, still your time has not reached 4PM yet. He said, ok service guy will be there in 30 min and while speaking without proper greet and manners he disconnected the call.

He then logged the status against my complaint as “tried calling the customer, and customer did not pick up the call”. How can he give a false statement against my complaint? Is this strategy taught by AIRTEL?

Is this the way you treat your customers? Why do your guys give mental agony to customers? Are you providing free service? We are paying our hard earned money and try to treat customer at least as a human being. We are not stray dogs and you are not giving us anything for free.

non ethical behaviour- Airtel DTH service

ID: 3009879136
I have Registered complaint for the "signal error" that I receive in DTH at 121 on Oct-2-2017 5.30PM. The service engineer visit was fixed for 4PM the following day. Oct-3 I got a call for service engineer appointment and I confirmed at 12:30PM. No one came.

He then logged the status against my complaint as “tried calling the customer, and customer did not pick up the call”. What a behaviour? How can you create a false statement against the complaint like this?

As said by him, no one attended my complaint and your team is doing a great job, great team work. Keep it up the good work.

Sharmila

non ethical behaviour

Sep 29, 2017

Regarding installation

I have booked airtel dth on 24-9-17 through great eastern but till now not installed it. I also lodged complain on 27-9-17 vide no. 65932292 and told me that instalation work will be completed on 28-9-17 before 2pm. But no action taken till now 29-9-17.

Very good experience regarding airtel dth services.
MRL associates

Sep 27, 2017

service has been Disconnected

We have recharged our Airtel DTH on 21.09.2017 for Rs. 681/- (3 months + 7 days). After that our DTH service was disconnected on 23.09.2017 and the reason was not given properly by yours. Still our DTH has not connected till 26th of September' 17.

We have lossed 3 days in this, can we get this 3 days as additional on our Pack (i.e) 3months + 7 days + 3days?????

Our Customer ID : 3012196053
ashokhr7

Sep 18, 2017

Services Terminiated, but rental deducted

Dear Airtel,

Services being terminated due to signal issues, but rental being charged for no service provided from your end.

I have been calling and following up with local customer care and south region customer care for several times. No action has been taken.

The engineer number received over phone is switchoff and customer care no response. But rental is being deducted every day without fail. The signal issue too is recurring every month without permanent solution. It's just one of money looting method.

Customer ID :3012432683

M Ashok Kumar
ashokhr7

Sep 18, 2017

Services are Terminated, but being charged

Customer ID :3012432683

M Ashok Kumar
sudip68

Sep 15, 2017

Pathetic Service Provider

My customer id is 3008645406. I received a call from airtel call centre some where around last week of Aug to enquire my interest to replace my existing DTH box with their new product i-net DTH box. I agreed and given a date of 31st Aug for sending engineer. Since then I have called their customer service for more than 25 times and everytime I have received nothing other than an assurance everytime that within 4 hours the problem will be resolved. Now I even remember the senior desk's personnel names i.e. Mr Shakti SIngh, Mr Gaurav, Mr Faisal etc.!!! My complaint number is 64905309, which has apparently been closed as their field team has reported that I as called and I informed them that I was not interested, see how funny, when I have not received a single call from anyone!!! Again they registered another complaing (no. 65375915 ) on 12th Sep but same situation till date and now I have lost all hope. I plan to disconnect the existing connection as soon as my present tenure is completed and shift to some other service provider.

Sudip
striv

Sep 11, 2017

I paid 7500 annual subscription fee

Connection - 3023353148

Please send some one to take away instrument and refund my money i.e. Rs. 7500. Since the time I have ordered the internet set top box on 29th July, airtel DTH was faulty till 23 aug. Then with help of area manager, they solved my problem and next day, remote went dead. I have gone back to my TATA SKY HD where I was a platinum customer and thought airtel DTH was good. But it is worst.

Please take steps to do the above. Else, I will move to the next steps including reaching higher ups in Airtel.
Maddy2

Sep 6, 2017

Theft

Dear All
This is to bring in to your notice that Airtel dth service staff can visit your place at a inebriated condition smelling of alcohol and while doing a re connection of my dth no 3002246233 the service guy disconnected my 2nd connection of videocon at home and used the wire and connectors to do the connection of airtel. They charged me 350rs for the job with connector prices. I realized after they left that my videocon d2h is not working and on curiosity when i went to the terrace to see, found the dish with no wire connection. so basically they stole my wire and connector only disconnected the other videocon connection and charged me money. They are hooligans and thieves, be aware ...........after raising a complaint with airtel the service guy Srinivas - 9790915703 threatened me of dire consequences as he is local goonda........Airtel will come on headlines on TOI very soon for criminals and crimes committed by the service guys.
Amit Hankare

Sep 5, 2017

No service more than a month

ID-3023001273
Service availed -2 months
Actual Served- 15days not more than this.
Complaint raised - more than 50nos
Issues Highlighted- signal failure, remote failure, setup box hang, poor signal.
Responce-getting call from customers care saying they will attend in two days.
Technician-customer care chutiya hay... Unko kuch akle nahi
Another technician- Apka dish purna hay, ye setup box faltu hay, fail hay.
Seniors members - I never scene nor received call.
Apart from all this local puna contact no. Not in service more than two weeks.
Customers care no. Not able connect through Vodafone.

Dear Airtel,
Pls stop harassing people by giving you your such cheap business and service.
Service grow up like your other so called competitors.
Answer the queries correctly in manner timely is the solution.
Accept it to do business in India.
Amit H
Amit Hankare

Sep 5, 2017

No service more than a month

ID-3023001273
Service availed -2 months
Actual Served- 15days not more than this.
Complaint raised - more than 50nos
Responce-getting call from customers care saying they will attend in two days.
Technician-customer care chutiya hay... Unko kuch akle nahi
Another technician- Apka dish purna hay, ye setup box faltu hay, fail hay.
Seniors members - I never scene nor received call.
Apart from all this local puna contact no. Not in service more than two weeks.
Customers care no. Not able connect through Vodafone.

Dear Airtel,
Pls stop harassing people by giving you your such cheap business and service.
Service grow up like your other so called competitors.
Answer the queries correctly in manner timely is the solution.
Accept it to do business in India.
Amit H

Actual

Save me from Airtel DTH please

Hi All,

I own an Airtel DTH connection with consumer number 3011697965 which has not been working since last 25 to 30 days for various reasons. To sum it up, my set top box was replaced thrice apart from few other peripherals which were found defective. With my residence being the only thing left without a replacement, I have been begging with Airtel to provide me service or at least disconnect my service so I could move to a different service provider.

For the last 30 days, my daily routine has been to call Airtel call center which takes more than 15 minutes to connect to a representative which is then followed by usual lament of how I have been suffering without a service for close to a month. Though the representative has been courteous in apologizing for the delay, that has been the only respite with things not moving any further. The engineers who attend to the issue also have the courtesy to inform that they are done for the day and it would be another day without any service.

With all hopes of the service restoring lost, I have been raising disconnection requests for more than 3 weeks with each request closed stating that my number cannot be reached. I assure you that my number was reachable and even the Airtel engineers were able to call me several times to convey their excuses but my number remained unreachable for the disconnection team alone.

Today, I raised my ~25th complaint with Airtel inquiring about my disconnection and only to be told in a stern voice that I will have to wait for 24 hours for any action. With this sorry state of affairs and absolute negligence from Airtel to address consumer's grievances, I am just looking for a helping hand who can process my disconnection.

Being in such a technologically advanced age, getting a TV telecast has become a herculean task largely because of the service provider I have chosen in Airtel. With TRAI taking so much measures to address grievances, I still come across many unsatisfied customers right in my apartment. The old cable connection was working way better than Airtel's DTH services.

I request Airtel to do something to better their services at least not to hinder the good work being done by TRAI to provide best of services so the public can work on other better things and take India ahead.

If someone in this mailing list can be help to disconnect my connection, can I place my sincere request to you to relieve me of a disastrous experience I have been having with Airtel.

Save me from Airtel please

Sep 2, 2017

No service for more than a month

savisob

Aug 29, 2017

Airtel

Totally frustrated with the service, Raised a complaint on 26th Aug 2017 with the compliant no- 64736800 as the DTH is not working. No action till date. Escalated the issue with compliant no- 64816041 and till now no one bothered to talk to me also.

You are not rectifying the problem, but happily deducting the money. What kind of a service is this????
Raju
savisob

Aug 29, 2017

Worst Service in Ameepet, Hyderabad

Raju

Sirkus Systems IT Services Pvt Ltd - Customer Services Inquiry
    Dear All our Customer & Employees, If you have...
    Residential house - Compound wall height violation
    Sir I have issue where the neighbor has built a compound...
    Nathella Jewellery Velachery - Velacherry nathella
    About nathella jewellery velacherry.I paid 4 years gold...
    dsssb - incomplete registration no.
    sir, when i was doing registration number. DSSSB...
    maruti wagon r - ABNORMAL DELAY FOR REPAIRING
    SIR, MARUTIWAGON R -MCVXL BS IV NO;MH-02-EE-4399...
    MTS/RCOM connection issues - Critical
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...
    Ibps - WRONG click IBPS SO 2017
    OTHER DETAILS Sir i have one...
    Csicdate.net - csicdate.net
    Please Cancel my account,refund Hello Csicdate! My...
    Jio - JIO RECHARGE 459
    I am trying to recharge my jio number7989381562 plan 459...
    Mts MBLAZE / RCOM - Irresponsible RCOM / MTS provider
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...