AIRTEL DIGITAL TV

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRTEL DIGITAL TV

Debi prasad mechanical

Jun 7, 2019

Delayed in installation

I raised 4th June a request for new installation but no sms I got..When next day 5th June I called them to know the status I came to know that they have not booked so I raised again they have given a customer id 3029992760. Then followed up on 6th June..Today it's exceeded 48hrs still they are unable to tell when it can be installed. When installation took this much time you can imagine the after sell service..Now I have asked to cancelled they started playing..Horrible service...Airtel need to look after the management first and need to hire reliable people..Good bye airtel
mathsbeauty

Jun 3, 2019

Worst ever experience with Airtel DTH

I have Airtel DigitalTV account : 3004877838. I am not able to view channels after channel number 624. Every time I tried to register a complaint, I have got same response. They forward complaint to their technical team. Then you will get a call from their technical team. They will say that the problem is resolved and case is closed. If I said that the problem is not solved they will ask you to register the complaint again.
Conclusion: Airtel DTH customer care representatives are just fooling its customers by repeatedly giving same response. No one is interested to solve your problem. They do the formalities of closing cases without doing anything.
Advice: Never go for Airtel dth. Their attractive offers are useless unless they make their services better. Better select any other dth service.
Mukul Saharan

Jun 3, 2019

Calling Unnecessary

The Airtel DTH company is calling me unnecessary from last 4 to 5 years and forcing me to recharge my service but I haven't bought their services yet. They have reorganized me with some other name and many times I told that it is the wrong number, I am not that person for whom you are looking for but still receiving calls from them, Seriously, it is very frustrating. I would request Airtel to look into this otherwise I have to take some strict action.

Best Regards,
Mukul Saharan
Ph- +91-9758627857
Appyb

Jun 2, 2019

Fraud

I raised a request to get my Airtel dish shifted from one wall or the building to another wall of the same building. The engineer was to come at 3:30 & it's 7:00pm now but has still not come. Every other engineer is giving me a different engineers number & all are quoting different fees like 250 & 400. They are not even ready to give a bill. This was the same case with the engineer who did installation for Airtel dish he also refused to give me bill. It seems they all ask for whatever amount they want. When you refuse they become rude & tell you they will not do the work.
I called call center 12 times & customer care advisors gave me wrong information saying I have not raised any request when it shows on my app that the shifting request is raised.
When I asked where didn't he check this in system he said call back after 2hrs system is down. This clearly shows they are lieing on calls. I have call recording for all the calls from day 1 & I am now going to raise this to trai & consumer court.
None of the manager care to come on the call & customer service advisors keep hanging up the call.
Be ready to be in the court now. I am myself a customer service manager for Australian telecom company & you have messed up bad.
narasimhakashyap

May 30, 2019

The relay from Airtel Digital TV is not seamless

The relay of the Digital TV breaks for 2 seconds every 5 minutes and some times it is severe. It breaks 5-7 times in a minute. My customer ID is 3015966494.
AMARDEEP777

May 28, 2019

SERVICE ENGINEER DENIED TO ATTEND THE REGISTERED VIDEO PROBLEM

I am using Airtel Digital Dish TV Since year 2010. My airtel dish tv account no. 3008433250 and is registered on my name (AMARDEEP BHATI). My connection of dish tv is unserviceable since 22 May 2019 showing error code B001. I registered complaint for video problem towards my dish tv connection with my registered mobile no. 9763288619. Your customer executive registered my complain with special directions to visit my house before 9 am or after 6 pm. Your curstomer care executive issue me service request no. 89642536 on 27 May 2019. To resolve the problem you had detailed Mr. SANJAY as service engineer with contact no. 8750719044. I contacted him thrice, he replied that he will visit my home to resolve problem at 6 pm, thereafter he replied that he will come 7 pm. Now he refused to come to attend the complain.

Being an old customer with relationship of almost 10 years from airtel dishtv company. This kind of answer i am getting.

In view of the above, it is requested kindly rectify my complain today itself. Or if not possible kindly refund my balance amount of recharge i have paid as prepaid recharge to enable me to port my digital tv connection to other brand.

Request accord PRIORITY
subhash dhawan

May 25, 2019

WRONGLY MISGUIDED BY YOUR STAFF CC 01724448080

MY CUS.NO.3009038475,M.NO.7837660576 FVG,SAVITA DHAWAN. I ALREADY ENJOYING YOUR PLAN OF RS 1199/ - YEAR, SINCE 27/09/2018. TODAY I VISITED YOUR DEALER SHOP ASHA ENTERPRISES AMRITSAR NO.0183-5013862 FOR ENQUIRY OF ADD CARTOON CHANNELS AND THEY CALL ME YOUR C.CARE NO. 0172-4448080 AND THEY GUIDE ME YOU MAY CHARGE/ADD RS 100/- FOR CARTOON CHANNELS AND YOUR EXISTING PLAN NOT CLOSED, BUT I SURPRISED WHED I LOOKED TV MY EXISTING PLAN CLOSED AND 4-5 CHANNELS OF CARTOON STARTED.WHICH IS TOTATLY WRONG.YOU ARE REQUESTED TO RESUME/RESTARTED MY EXISTING PLAN WITH BALANCE OF RS.100/- OR MY EXISTING BALANCE PLUS RS.100/- STARTED NEW MONTHLY SCHEME OF STAR ,ZEE,NEWS CHANNELS WITH ALL REIGIOUS CHANNELS . HOPE YOU WILL START TODAY UP TO 4 PM YOURS SAVITA DHAWAN
Isha Gupta

May 23, 2019

Wrong utilization of the recharge amount

My airtel digital tv customer id is 3028985911 and I've recharged it with the amount of Rs. 170 for a month, as recommended by the customer service executive on May 8, 2019. Now the tv isn't showing channels as it already says to recharge again. Now again I've talked to the customer care and they now suggested some other pack and clearified that the plan of Rs. 170 does not exist.
I'm highly disappointed with the airtel digital tv customer care service that they DO NOT provide the right information to the costomers.
Isha Gupta

May 23, 2019

Recharge amount utilization wrong

jasmin jena

May 17, 2019

not resolving issues regarding error code B001

hi..i am from bhubaneswar amd my customer id is 3027434382...i have complained so many times but mu issues has not been resolved yet..worst service by airtel dth..feels like i had made mistake by choosing airtel dth .
arabindo73

May 10, 2019

Airtel digital tv poor service

Hi airtel digital TV friend
I am from cuttack and my customer
I'd is 3026253027
Last on 5th may I had given a complain and till
today 11th may,i am following with your customer care representative, but the issue was not yet resolved..this is very unfortunate.
We never expect this from airtel..did you mean we made a mistake by choosing airtel digital TV.

Please help
Arabindo sahu
Mob:7838350252
Ekta Ananya

May 9, 2019

Recharge Amount wrong utilisation

Dear Sir - This refers to the DTH connection no.3004490477. I am frustrated with the wrong utilization of my recharge amount. Wrong amounts are debited and there is issue with each of the recharge for early reminder and stoppage of DTH TV. Penalising for each of the wrong disconnection and taking out the money. So much of the time is spend on making calls, if you are lucky, you will get connected to service representative, where either the call representative does not understand or he will disconnect the call or will inform you to call later. Today was classic example where the person has asked to call at 12am as system is not working and when again called after 5 min later the other representative attended the call and disconnected when he could not answer the call. It is pathetic..
MallanGouda Patil

May 5, 2019

DTH disconnected

Sir, Id No.3025697735 is active for Kannada package for one year plan oct-2018 to oct-2019, but all channels are disconnected with error code:4, on 04-05-2019, I will call to customer care executive and registered complaint I'd No.887297735 on 4-05-2019 without solve the issue complaint removed as per telephonic conversation with the executive team by name Chetan.

TV channels are coming until please solve the problem and take action accordingly to false resolve the complaint.
Otherwise I will complaint to TRAI against your company.
Jitender singhal

May 3, 2019

Recharge not done properly

I had requested for stop services of my customer id 3001819757 connection number- 001 but they don't. I have recharged my connection -002 with ₹400 but they do not disconnect my connection number -001 and they recharged both the connections, therefore my services of connection number -002 has been stopped due to low balance.
Please do the need full and take necessary actions. Thanks 🙏
mehtamin

Apr 19, 2019

Making customers fool & not activating service

To whomsoever concern,
My Airtel Digital TV customer ID 3250017300. I contacted Airtel customer support as on 15th April 2019, got technician visted my place as on 16th April 2019 for non-working of mine Digital TV (Error B001 & B003).He advised me to change antenna receiver costing Rs.650 & then too it not worked.I again posted complaint for non-working of my digital tv set top box, he again visited my place asked me to change set top box amounting Rs.200, then too my TV did not work.He asked me to wait 24 hours for resuming of service of my digital TV.Its more than 48 hours my digital TV services have not yet resumed despite lodging complaint on Airtel customer support with complaint no. 8814990.On contacting engineer named Nitin with contact no. (88508 66831) who visited my place fooled us for amount Rs.800 (Receiver & Set top box) is not responsive.Really frustrated with the service of Airtel digital TV.
My set top box is not yet working with more than 55 hours & I am being charged for my Airtel pack as well.
I advise you all kindly do not recommend Airtel digital TV service to anyone.

Minay Mehta
+91 9821890864
mehtamin

Apr 19, 2019

Making customers fool & not activating service

To whomsoever concern,
I advise you all kindly do not recommend Airtel digital TV service to anyone.

Minay Mehta
+91 9821890864
amiyapradhan

Apr 17, 2019

PLAN CHANGE

Hi Airtel,
I m n subscriber of airtel dth tv which it bearing id is 3024497559.I've given a requisition for changing the plan and got a confirmation sms but it has not yet activated thats why i could not recharge on the selecting plan.
So,You please check and confirm it at the earliest.
Amiya
WB
Haridarshan rathod

Apr 15, 2019

Airtel dth representative are not resolve my problem

I am last day very long discussion with representatives but they are not resolved problems for recharge regarding and refund regarding so it is very horrible experience with airtel dth i amvery disappointed of team dth customer care service dipartament my customer id number is 3008892496
lalit28jan851

Apr 14, 2019

Worst service of airtel DTH

i amit gupta with customer I'd 3023205341-001 with registered mobile no as 9971512199. I complained so many times but no one hears, i would like to request, pls dont use airtel DTH SERVICE, worst service in the world. Shame on u guys.
sammek

Apr 10, 2019

sat box not working

My name is Semi Mekwan, my setbox is not working from 02.04.19, I went to your service center and took a new box and they charged me without getting 350 / - receipt. Which is not yet running from your service center. They say that the new box has not been approved by the company. So that my TV is closed, does not even answer your customer care.

My box does not work for 7 days. Solve this as soon as possible. And refund me, what have been charged from those days.

Custom ID - 3018174176
mohandani

Apr 8, 2019

Poor service after purchase of new connection

I have purchased new Airtel Digital TV set top box.
After installation I had to call customer care and local airtel office for activation since error code B003 was being displayed for not activated account.
Local office (Peenya- office) people are not responding properly neither they are activating the account. One of the guy has blocked my number and not at all helpful.
Airtel ID 3029246857.
Please do the needful and activate the account ASAP.
Srivastava Manish

Apr 5, 2019

Deactivation of one connection from multicannection

Dear Sir/Madem,

Service Request number 87476843.

I have one multicannection Set-TOP-BOX "3012293856-001" SD & "3012293856-002" HD
Mobile No 9628585984.

I want discontinue the connection no. 3012293856-001 permanently because it is SD Set Top Box & old one.

I was using the set top box connection no. 3012293856 from last 5-6 year but two years back when I upgraded this box in HD, from that day I do not want to use it in future but when the service boy came to us for installing the new set top box he told us that the old box is not required to surrender because both will run with one cost and he did not take the box with him.
We also not forced that time as we don't had to pay any extra cost for that, but after TRAI comes we it is necessary to choose package on both set top box
& also pay for both, now the problem I don't have any option to pay & use 3012293856-002 as they are joint. if I want to use the setup box, I have to pay for both.
If I am not using 3012293856-001 why should I pay for it.

for this silly mater I am fallowing with your support team from last weak but don't have any solution for this.
First thing they did not provide the service request no. 4 days, then I start mailing on the mail ID's given on airtel portal, I finally find my request no., the is not end I also following them on e-mails form 30.07.19 till today but not find any solution even 03.04.19 they mailed us that the call is closed but in realty only the call was closed but the problem is same.

I hope you understand the problem and do some necessary action to resolve the issue.
SADASHIV M SHETTY

Apr 1, 2019

AIRTEL LOCAL AGENT NOT RESPONDING

Good day

We have purchased your AIRTel Digital TV ID:3000452017825 on 23.03.19(Saturday) for view IPL (specially)

However your local Agent is not responding for proper activation of Digital Cable.
Also note , collected Rs 4000/- no any details given to us(no receipt nothing)

I have been called them yesterday at least 25 times but no use(since 3 pm to 9 pm)

Their Contact No was 9867171478 & 8826914474

Request to do the needful for activate Sports Channel

Also take strict action on them.

Thks/Rgds
SM Shetty
Riddhi Siddhi Regency
Kamothe,Navi Mumbai

Mar 27, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam
I would like to inform you that my Airtel Digital TV ID-3001555280 showing in Account Bal Rs 143.00,now has been suspected,please expalin

Bhubaneswar
Mob-9861088734
Mrunala743

Mar 26, 2019

Very poor service from Airtel

This is regarding the complaint of pack selection,Unnecessary charges are showing I need explanation for this,
because So much taxes and NCF charges are showing for only 70 channels customize pack,then what is the point to take(select) pack of RS 150 or RS 300 when later on you need to pay RS 500+amount,
Really disappointed about it and made me think to change the service OR broadcasting company,
I want Explanation for this from Airtel.
And secondly I called customer care about it I haven't got satisfying resolution from customer care representative.

electricity meter - Electricity Grievance
    Honourable sir, We had raised the online complaint...
    VOLTAS - Ac stopped working after a month
    My new ac stopped working after a month and when I am...
    HDIL Paradise City Palghar - HDIL Paradise City
    Has anyone have latest news regarding Paradise City...
    Shree Laxmi Narayan Sweet & Dairy Bakers - The food is not hygienic.
    Dear Concerned Department, I want to draw attention...
    BAJA finsrv - Flexi Loan login
    When I logon with new Experia customer portal I am not...
    UJALA BULB - Ujala bulb replacement
    I have visited 3-4 times for replacement of ujala bulb...
    SRIMIN TECHNOLOGIES - Fraud, Scammer
    I took data entry project (USA REAL ESTATE COPY&PASTE...
    arrshith rg - parcel struck
    my tracking number is RP529533248CN it has been struck...
    Stashfin Loan - Loan amount Not Recipe
    I have applied a loan from stash fin company the loan is...
    taxway india - misguide
    Me taxway company ka e-countr lia mera busiess bohot achha...