AIRTEL DIGITAL TV

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRTEL DIGITAL TV

Prasanna panner

Sep 17, 2019

Dismantle

I raised a request for dismantle Airtel dth antenna. Technician charged me 150 rs for just 10 min. Within 10 min he dismantle everything. We people work hard to earn money. Nothing there in dismantle. He could reduce the charge. But he didn't. I am working in private concern, I have to work complete 10 hrs to earn 300 rs. These guys charging like anything. Airtel has to take necessary steps to prevent this.
Harpritkaur222

Sep 13, 2019

Recharge done but channels are not showing

I had done recharge for 300 today
But i am not able to see the channels please update the balance ASAP so that i can see the channels
Thankyou
Customer id-3024577005
RTN-7087227200
srinshek

Sep 9, 2019

Airtel's Integrity questionable

Dear Airtel Senior Management,
Your brand identity is in serious trouble. I have had a very harrowing experience with Airtel DTH service, feel cheated and wish to discuss the matter with you.

When I signed up for Airtel DTH service in January 2015, I was told that the security deposit amount for the set top box and dish of INR 3000 is refundable and will be refunded when I choose to disconnect the service. On Saturday, I placed a request with your customer service team for disconnection of service to refund my deposit amount.

To my surprise, I received a call from your customer service team, informing me that the dish and set top box are property of the customer and the deposit amount cannot be refunded. This is BREACH of TRUST and least expected from a company of Bharti Airtel's stature. I must say that your integrity and values are questionable.

Trust we can connect to discuss the matter and find suitable resolution. I will certainly not recommend Airtel as a brand to any of my friends or colleagues.

Thanks and Regards,

Shekhar
srinshek

Sep 9, 2019

Airtel DTH is full of cheats

Dear Airtel Senior Management,

Thanks and Regards,

Shekhar
SASIKUMARSIVAPRAKASAM

Sep 8, 2019

AIRTEL DTH NOT FUNCTIONING

ACCOUNT ID: 3021282153-001
REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER: 8825892953 and 9962044766
MY AIRTEL DTH DYSFUNCTIONING ON LONG TERM BASIS. FIRST OF ALL IT WAS VERY DIFFICULT TO GET CUSTOMER CARE ON LINE.
I RAISED COMPLAINTS TWICE. FIRST TIME THE TECHNICIAN SAID THAT SOME PART IN THE DISH ANTENNA NEED TO BE REPLACED WITH A COST OF RS.800. I DENIED TO PAY STATING THAT IT IS NOT CUSTOMERS FAULT. SECOND TIME THE CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE STATED THAT THEY WILL REPLACE SET OP BOX FOR THAT WE NEED TO PAY RS.200 PLUS SERVICE CHARGES. HOW COME A SERVICE PROVIDE DIAGNOSE TWO DIFFERENT ISSUES AT A SAME PERIOD. DELIBERATELY THEY ARE CREATING ISSUES AND TRYING TO MAKE MONEY.
ALREADY THE RECHARGE TARIFF IS TWO HIGH, FURTHER THESE ISSUES UNNECESSARILY REDUCING MY RECHARGE BALANCE AND VALIDITY.
IT MAY BE NOTED THAT IF THERE IS A BREAK IN THE PERIOD OF RECHARGE THEN THE CUSTOMER CARE CONTINUOUSLY PESTERING BY FORCING US TO RECHARGE, HOWEVER DURING ISSUES THEY TRY TO MAKE MONEY SIMPLY.
THIS CONCERN TO BE RAISED SERIOUSLY TO TRAI

THANKS
S. SASIKUMAR
Niki Desai

Aug 31, 2019

DTH setup box not working

The DTH setup box is not working since this morning. Tried all possible methods still not working.
The customer care is not satisfactory.
Need the problem to be resolved as soon as possible.
TV account id - 3020667193
Registered mobile- 9913476155
Niki Desai

Aug 31, 2019

DTH not working

The setup box is not working since today morning. We tried all the other possible methods. Customer care is not satisfactory. Need a solution as soon as possible.
Varsha Manvani

Aug 15, 2019

Remote issue

20 days back I purchased new remote its not working I have loged complaint 3-4 times still not redolve they loged complain but technician not coming for repairing

Worst service never go with airtel I am regretting chossing airtel.
Parun verma

Aug 8, 2019

Recharge

Sir 2 recharge kiye he but abhi tak tv on nahi hua he ....Costumer me call bhi kiya tha but abhi tak koi response nahi
vivek.2040

Cheated by Airtel customer care

Hello Sir,

Requested from my side, pls do something related to my case.

I got a call from Airtel related to upgrade my DTH set up the box.

Once I upgrade my Setup box, I get benefit such as:-

Airtel Internet TV box
Mega HD Pack for 1 month
Free Airtel TV subscription for 12 months
Free TV Games from Airtel
Netflix 1 month trial
Prime Video
You tube

All the above benefits are promises by airtel member.

Yesterday airtel engineer came to my home and upgrade the setup box.

Today Morning I get a massage my account is suspended due to low balance.

Today I contact airtel customer care and I get a very bad response.
She says to me, in case of upgrade you didn't get any offer.

Waiting for your Genuine reply

Degital TV account Number :- 3025778305
vivek.2040

Cheated by Airtel customer care

Hello Friend

I got a call from Airtel, related to upgrade my DTH set up the box.

Once I upgrade my Setup box, I get benefit such as:-

Airtel Internet TV box
Mega HD Pack for 1 month
Free Airtel TV subscription for 12 months
Free TV Games from Airtel
Netflix 1 month trial
Prime Video
You tube

All the above benefits are promises by airtel member.

Yesterday airtel engineer came to my home and upgrade the setup box.

Today Morning I get a massage my account is suspended due to low balance.

Today I contact airtel customer care and I get a very bad response.
She says to me, in case of upgrade you didn't get any offer.

Very bad response from Airtel.
I think Airtel is no more interested to give any good service to there customers.

Is any buddy there to solve our problem?

My contact number:- 9818903195
Bharat Lalith

Aug 6, 2019

Airtel DTH set top box upgrade

I have raised multiple request through my airtel app for my airtel DTH set top box upgrade to HD set top box upgrade but not received any response even though it was escalated to distributor but all false promise tomorrow evening and that tomorrow never came.

My first request was on June 28 and latest one is 2nd august and it still active and will be for long time.

Very very poor service never faced this Ugly service in my life.

My airtel DTH I'd is: 3017514708.
Name: Lalith Kumar Jain.

Don't know what to expect just shared my experience.

Many thanks,
Bharath Jain
Dipak cheudhary

Aug 3, 2019

Customer care n plans

Airtel dth service is very cheap in compare to all dth connections n also customer care service is very poor
-0/100 👎👎👎👎👎👎
Rishy Sancheti

Jun 30, 2019

Poor Technical and customer support.

I have been struggling for past 3 days to get my connection fixed but they are just giving false promises stating it will be done today, tomorrow, 1 hr so on and so forth.

I waited at home for 2 days for the technician but no one came.

Customer care keeps on giving false promises and when asked for manager agent kept the call on hold wasting 32 mins and eventually disconnected the call.

Agent(Tina and others) refused to transfer the call to manager neither did she gave any commitment...

My suggestion is please never to buy Airtel they are full of fake promises.... My customer ID 3028 982 891.

Don't buy Airtel DTH.
Rishy Sancheti

Jun 30, 2019

False promises/ monetory loss

I waited at home for 2 days for the technician but no one came.

Don't buy Airtel DTH.
shivamvarshney0710

Jun 22, 2019

Airtel DIgital TV unnecessary charge deduction

My Airtel DigitalTV ID 3015603070.
My contact o is 7827702590
My Email Id is [email protected]

Below is the email which I have shared with "[email protected]" and I have shared my problem near about 15 to 20 times.
These support guys never read complete email chain. If you guys can help me please do it.

Email Subject :- Regarding: Channels activation
Email Data :-

1st of I would like to ask you that have u read the complete email chain?

I have clearly mentioned that first call me on my no ie 7827702590 then call on my family if needed,then why you guys call to my family again and again?

This is seriously very disappointing from your side, I have recharged with 150 to active my account, but still it is saying your account has been deactivated,please recharge again.

So I think you guys have not deactivated all the HD channels from my subscription. If you are not able to fix my problem then let me know, there are lots of options in the market I can go for them. Because of your worst kind of service, Airtel is going to loose it's goodwill. And I have clearly mentioned all the channels, which I needed to subscribe apart from this all free channels needs to be added to my subscription.

So from now I would not do any kind of recharge, because it's your mistake why should I pay all time for your all bullshits mistakes.

Note:-
I need reimbursement of my last recharge.
This is my last email to your team, and I will spread this email chain to all kind of social media and will tag Airtel and to all my well-wishers. And will go with other service providers.

I am staying here because I am also an airtel employee, and I am working for airtel south africa as tech lead in development.
So don't try to play with me, I know each and every thing about airtel.
Debi prasad mechanical

Jun 7, 2019

Delayed in installation

I raised 4th June a request for new installation but no sms I got..When next day 5th June I called them to know the status I came to know that they have not booked so I raised again they have given a customer id 3029992760. Then followed up on 6th June..Today it's exceeded 48hrs still they are unable to tell when it can be installed. When installation took this much time you can imagine the after sell service..Now I have asked to cancelled they started playing..Horrible service...Airtel need to look after the management first and need to hire reliable people..Good bye airtel
mathsbeauty

Jun 3, 2019

Worst ever experience with Airtel DTH

I have Airtel DigitalTV account : 3004877838. I am not able to view channels after channel number 624. Every time I tried to register a complaint, I have got same response. They forward complaint to their technical team. Then you will get a call from their technical team. They will say that the problem is resolved and case is closed. If I said that the problem is not solved they will ask you to register the complaint again.
Conclusion: Airtel DTH customer care representatives are just fooling its customers by repeatedly giving same response. No one is interested to solve your problem. They do the formalities of closing cases without doing anything.
Advice: Never go for Airtel dth. Their attractive offers are useless unless they make their services better. Better select any other dth service.
Mukul Saharan

Jun 3, 2019

Calling Unnecessary

The Airtel DTH company is calling me unnecessary from last 4 to 5 years and forcing me to recharge my service but I haven't bought their services yet. They have reorganized me with some other name and many times I told that it is the wrong number, I am not that person for whom you are looking for but still receiving calls from them, Seriously, it is very frustrating. I would request Airtel to look into this otherwise I have to take some strict action.

Best Regards,
Mukul Saharan
Ph- +91-9758627857
Appyb

Jun 2, 2019

Fraud

I raised a request to get my Airtel dish shifted from one wall or the building to another wall of the same building. The engineer was to come at 3:30 & it's 7:00pm now but has still not come. Every other engineer is giving me a different engineers number & all are quoting different fees like 250 & 400. They are not even ready to give a bill. This was the same case with the engineer who did installation for Airtel dish he also refused to give me bill. It seems they all ask for whatever amount they want. When you refuse they become rude & tell you they will not do the work.
I called call center 12 times & customer care advisors gave me wrong information saying I have not raised any request when it shows on my app that the shifting request is raised.
When I asked where didn't he check this in system he said call back after 2hrs system is down. This clearly shows they are lieing on calls. I have call recording for all the calls from day 1 & I am now going to raise this to trai & consumer court.
None of the manager care to come on the call & customer service advisors keep hanging up the call.
Be ready to be in the court now. I am myself a customer service manager for Australian telecom company & you have messed up bad.
narasimhakashyap

May 30, 2019

The relay from Airtel Digital TV is not seamless

The relay of the Digital TV breaks for 2 seconds every 5 minutes and some times it is severe. It breaks 5-7 times in a minute. My customer ID is 3015966494.
AMARDEEP777

May 28, 2019

SERVICE ENGINEER DENIED TO ATTEND THE REGISTERED VIDEO PROBLEM

I am using Airtel Digital Dish TV Since year 2010. My airtel dish tv account no. 3008433250 and is registered on my name (AMARDEEP BHATI). My connection of dish tv is unserviceable since 22 May 2019 showing error code B001. I registered complaint for video problem towards my dish tv connection with my registered mobile no. 9763288619. Your customer executive registered my complain with special directions to visit my house before 9 am or after 6 pm. Your curstomer care executive issue me service request no. 89642536 on 27 May 2019. To resolve the problem you had detailed Mr. SANJAY as service engineer with contact no. 8750719044. I contacted him thrice, he replied that he will visit my home to resolve problem at 6 pm, thereafter he replied that he will come 7 pm. Now he refused to come to attend the complain.

Being an old customer with relationship of almost 10 years from airtel dishtv company. This kind of answer i am getting.

In view of the above, it is requested kindly rectify my complain today itself. Or if not possible kindly refund my balance amount of recharge i have paid as prepaid recharge to enable me to port my digital tv connection to other brand.

Request accord PRIORITY
subhash dhawan

May 25, 2019

WRONGLY MISGUIDED BY YOUR STAFF CC 01724448080

MY CUS.NO.3009038475,M.NO.7837660576 FVG,SAVITA DHAWAN. I ALREADY ENJOYING YOUR PLAN OF RS 1199/ - YEAR, SINCE 27/09/2018. TODAY I VISITED YOUR DEALER SHOP ASHA ENTERPRISES AMRITSAR NO.0183-5013862 FOR ENQUIRY OF ADD CARTOON CHANNELS AND THEY CALL ME YOUR C.CARE NO. 0172-4448080 AND THEY GUIDE ME YOU MAY CHARGE/ADD RS 100/- FOR CARTOON CHANNELS AND YOUR EXISTING PLAN NOT CLOSED, BUT I SURPRISED WHED I LOOKED TV MY EXISTING PLAN CLOSED AND 4-5 CHANNELS OF CARTOON STARTED.WHICH IS TOTATLY WRONG.YOU ARE REQUESTED TO RESUME/RESTARTED MY EXISTING PLAN WITH BALANCE OF RS.100/- OR MY EXISTING BALANCE PLUS RS.100/- STARTED NEW MONTHLY SCHEME OF STAR ,ZEE,NEWS CHANNELS WITH ALL REIGIOUS CHANNELS . HOPE YOU WILL START TODAY UP TO 4 PM YOURS SAVITA DHAWAN
Isha Gupta

May 23, 2019

Wrong utilization of the recharge amount

My airtel digital tv customer id is 3028985911 and I've recharged it with the amount of Rs. 170 for a month, as recommended by the customer service executive on May 8, 2019. Now the tv isn't showing channels as it already says to recharge again. Now again I've talked to the customer care and they now suggested some other pack and clearified that the plan of Rs. 170 does not exist.
I'm highly disappointed with the airtel digital tv customer care service that they DO NOT provide the right information to the costomers.
Isha Gupta

May 23, 2019

Recharge amount utilization wrong

Wrong e challan - Wrong E Challan
    To RTO Pune We have received e-challan...
    Housing Society Registrar -Thane - Penalty levied by society
    Dear Sir, Society has charged me an penalty of...
    Indiabulls pharmaceuticals - Salary account activate
    Plz mera salary account activate Kra de kit to mil gye...
    PGT adv13/2019 - PGT
    For appllying PGT Adv13/19 I am eligible but a message...
    Delhi Traffic Police - Traffic Violation
    To, Date : 18 –Sep-2019 Deputy Commissioner of...
    Shoes zeeper shop - Delevry is not heare
    Sir buy shoes on your shopping site which I have not...
    Happy Easy Go - Feedback
    Hi. I just to brief my experience with Happyeasygo.com....
    Municipal Corporation panchkula - Stray cattle
    Do something .. regarding start cattles on roads and...
    SUBHANI.S - forgot my details related to employment registration
    RESPECTED SIR I AM SUBHANI.S I FORGOT MY EMPLOYMENT...