AIRTEL DIGITAL TV

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRTEL DIGITAL TV

Yazer

Jan 1, 2019

Worst service

I recharged my airtel digital tv with 200rs yesterday. But the service is not resumed and i have called the dth service for more than 5 times and they are not responding. Please take this shit out of my home and return my money i have spent on your set top box and services. I have fuled an complaint in court also because this is happening for the third or fourth time. Who the heck is managing the airtel dth services. I am from Kochi,Kerala.
Yazer

Jan 1, 2019

Worst service

Yesterday I recharged my airtel dth for 200 and still its not workining. And i tried calling the customer car number many times bit there ys no response. Poor service from airtel team. Can u please take ur shit out from my home and refund the amount to me as soon as possible. I hav also filed an complaint in consumer court because this is happening for the third time. Who the heck is managing the airtel dth services. Im from Kerala,India.
varaprasadsvn

Apr 29, 2018

ISSUE POOR QUALITY OF SERVICE

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
I AM A CUSTOMER OF AIRTEL DIGITAL TV SERVICE.MY REF ID:3017690713.I HAS BEEN A CUSTOMER OF AIRTEL PAST FOUR YEARS.RECENTLY I HAD SUBSCRIBED FOR YEARLY PACKAGE.I HAD PAID FULL AMOUNT.BUT,I AM NOT RECEIVING THE CHANNELS ACCORDING TO THE PACKAGE.I HAS BEEN SUFFERING.I HAD PAID FULL AMOUNT BUT,THEY ARE NOT PROVIDING SERVICES ACCORDING TO THE NORMS THEY HAS LISTED.I HAD GIVEN COMPLAINT BUT THEY ARE NOT PROVIDING ADEQUATE SERVICES.THEY ARE NOT ADHERING THE NORMS AND THEY ARE PREDATING WITHOUT PROVIDING QUALITY SERVICES TO CUSTOMERS LIKE ME.I HAD PAID BUT THE COMPANY IS NOT PROVIDING SERVICE AS PER NORMS AND NOT RESPONDING TO COMPLAINTS.SO,KINDLY LOOK THIS ISSUE.
THANKING YOU

ISSUE POOR QUALITY OF SERVICE

Anuradha 1529

Jan 16, 2016

Wrong recharge

I have wrongly recharge 250 rupees to 3017349573 insted of 3017349571 pls recharge to my id 3017349571
p murali mohana rao

Jun 10, 2015

deficiency in service

remote is not functioning.purchased recently from airtel technician.neither the technician nor the customer care is responding.
mmrpakki@gmail.com,ph no 9440976873;Airtel id no 3006541661
hozefazn

Jan 12, 2015

sm2 error

I am facing the sm2 error.tried calling the customer service, but there is no one to attend the call
Such a low grade service.
revathy lokesh

Jan 9, 2015

HDD001-error code

Already registered a complaint (41959102) on 3/01/2015 . As my HD DVR recording is not working and shows error code -HDD001.
still my problem is not resolved and no proper response from my area service center .
waiting so long but getting all stories from airtel service center of RAJAKILPAKKAM , Chennai. Initially they told me new box is available and need to get approval so they said they need one week for mail approval .... again after one week they are telling no box is available now and wait for some more days ....

I ve this recording problem since I purchase ... so many complaints registered but no solution

buying a very costly box for recording purpose but tat box always with recording problem
so much frustrated with this AIRTEL DTH ..

pls solve my problem asap
Revahyr27

Feb 22, 2014

I am getting error code: 6

I am getting error code: 6
Yesterday I got my airtel digital TV (HD) installed. I recharged with 575/- and got my customer id i.e 3013130816.. But channels are not coming , everytime it is telling me to recharge . I have already contacted customer care. I am very irritated as I took connection with such a great joy and now this is what i am getting..

I sincerely suggest airtel guys to do something digital tv because growing is one thing and sustaining is another .

Mar 23, 2012

ERROR CODE-6

error code 6 means, hell service of airtel dth.even two months not solve my problem.

Feb 23, 2012

ERROR CODE-6

i am facing problem error code 6.i can't watch any chanel.several times i called cc they telling wait 30 minute we will solve ur problem.but even month not solve my problem.time is waist.somebody can help me now?my cutomer id is3009733599

Jun 29, 2011

FiXED!!!

Thanks Airtel..

Jun 29, 2011

error code sm2 flashing from 12/4/2011

I too have the same problem. consumer ID 3004038491. When I called up 18001028080 and choose the menu option for technical support. I was routed to an advertisement to buy the ten action package west indies vs india. I feel Airtel hasn't paid properly to their IVR designers...or such simple failures should never happen to IVRs of such international brands like Airtel..

Also, I feel that for such problems which are noticed by Airtel once should be added in Knowledgebase available online so that people/Airtel Techs can fix these faster.

nevertheless, I called them up again from my mobile and I am assured for a fix within some time.

NO TICKET CREATED FOR MY CALL!!!

Still, I am awaiting to get a fix for this and I hope that Airtel will not give me a chance to raise this in consumer forum.

Jun 27, 2011

error code sm2 flashing from 12/4/2011

Me with DISH TV and my friend with Airtel both faced same problem few days ago. Whenever we give power to setup box STB, it starts blinking and only after long time it starts.
In dish TV we change the following capacitor with ratings 1000uf 10V to new 1000uf 16V or 1000uf 25V (25V capacitor is recommended for permanent solution).
In airtel STB change the capacitor with ratings 1500uf 10V to new 1500uf 16V or 1500uf 25V (again recommend 25V).
Both DishTV and Airtel STB has two capacitor with same ratings as I said above. In most cases only one capacitor needed to change. This capacitor attached on STB SMPS circuit board, it is the small board on which STB's power cord attached. You can take this small circuit board to your electrician to change above described capacitor or you can change your self if you can do. The damaged capacitor may look some bulge type, you can easily recognize the damaged capacitor. The capacitor in both STB has approx 1 inch height cylindrical shape, read ratings to recognize easily

May 19, 2011

Dear Customer ( sunnydrdo),

I would like to inform you that your concern listed 12 May 2011, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to 121@in.airtel.com

May 17, 2011

Hi Airtel Team

Thanks for taking the issue into your consideration. My matter has been resolved and I am happily watching the channels now. Thanks once again

May 17, 2011

Dear Customer ( sunnydrdo),

This is to inform you that your concern listed 12 May 2011 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, we have sent a sms for the same. Please do write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

May 16, 2011

error code sm2 flashing from 12/4/2011

This is regarding my Airtel Digital TV Customer ID : 3000 125 141, I recieve an error message SM2 since 10th May 2011, I called customer care on 12150, First I was told there is some problem with the Satellite Transmission and will be sorted in max. 48 hrs, then i again called on 13th of May 2011 and was told to perfom some steps which didnt help.

Then I was told engineer will visit to reinstall the Dish, but nobody showed up. Called again on 15th-May-2011, was told engineer will visit my place by 3pm 16th May. Nobody showed up.

Today on 17th I called Customer care and was told by the representative that She cannot help as the system is being upgraded and she hung up when I question about my solution. Is this the way your reps speak to a customer, Airtel DTH is not providing any Free services I am paying for that, and this kind of behaviour is unacceptable.

May 16, 2011

ERROR CODE-6

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 12 May 2011 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

May 12, 2011

ERROR CODE-6

Yesterday I got my airtel digital TV (HD) installed. I recharged with 1000 and got my customer id i.e 3007917960. But channels are not coming , everytime it is telling me to recharge . I have already contacted customer care for 6 times since morning and they are always assuring me that they have refreshed and it will come in 30 min . Already sixteen 30 minutes have passed since first call. I am free irritated as a took connection with such a great joy and now this is what i am getting..

I sincerely suggest airtel guys to do something about there digital tv because growing is one thing and sustaining is another .

I have emailed you 4 times also.No response has been given still

This is absolutely unacceptable and will be dealt in a very severe way now.

MSahni

error code sm2 flashing from 12/4/2011

i have tried ur no. 15times, but each time your no. no one responds.This is absolutely dissapointing from your end.I did not expect such kind of service from Airtel DTH.

It is a shame that Airtel can behave in such a manner

Maneet Sahni

Same error is coming in my id 3004733957
u have changed my sattelite to "sm2" .

Please change back to old settings as my dish tv has stopped working since last 2 hours

Maneet Sahni

Apr 19, 2011

Dear Customer ( saisadan),

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to please drop us an email at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com and we will be happy to be of assistance.

Apr 16, 2011

error code sm2 flashing from 12/4/2011

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 13 April 2011 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please do write to us at airtelpresence@airtel.in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

Apr 13, 2011

error code sm2 flashing from 12/4/2011

from 6-30pm 12/4/2011 on the screen i see problem in installation error code sm2 contact ccno1800 102 8080

icontacted but recorded messages about channels an my balance getting les sand less which is also mentionedbut the costomercare executive is not connected each time i ring up isent email also autogenerated reply which is of no use they pester me on mobile about filmsand cricket matches but when we want
to contact we dont know where to go.and whom to contact can any one tell me what i should do

jnanabhumi - Mobile number changing
    Sir, i lost my sim card ,so please give me the chance to...
    pf office bandra - Pf not credited
    Hello, as i had applied partial pf amount on 9 dec 2018...
    TRANSACTION FAILED FROM UPI - AMOUNT REFUND
    Transaction date:07/01/2019 UPI reference...
    Indian Postal Department (EMO) - Non - Receipt of Electronic Money Order (EMO)
    2 Electronic Money Orders were booked on 10.01.2019 from...
    SBI ATM Debit CARD - SBI ATM Debit Card Not Received
    ATM CARD NOT RECEIVED Dear Sir, My ATM card was not...
    fairplay@rummycircle .com - Solve my account problem
    My account has closed for security reasons so you keep...
    Videocon D2H - Not attending customer calls since a week and no website...
    Dear Customer (Sanpra3007), We apologize for the...
    KELVINATOR REF KP202PMX HFB MARRON - CUSTOMER COMPLAINT
    CUSTOMER COMPLAINT BALU KALE _MOBILE NO-...
    Home - Illegal construction in Pitampura
    Illegal Construction in our neighbourhood. Pitampura ED-13...