Airtel DTH

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel DTH

bharatkhurana87

Feb 13, 2019

Sudden change in dth plan without intimation

I am Airtel DTH subscriber from past 3 years. I had recharged for complete year and my plan supposed to be wprking till August 24. But Airtel DTH suddenly changed the plan and all my past view channel list got removed from the plan. currently activated plan is of no use to me. I tried to reach them out for the same concern but got no reply and they put me on wait till 12 minutes and so and after that call got disconnected. It is a very weird behaviour from their side. As per Trai rule they can not change plan for customers those have made full year payment untill their due recharge date is not expired. but they are not abiding by Govt rule.

Please look in to this issue asap, by doing such things , it is not good for customers and does not ease life for them. which does not justify the intent of bringing such law without clear implementation.

My customer ID : 3020417462-001

Bharat
AmritKumarChoudhary

Nov 9, 2018

Service Engineer cheating always and Airtel don’t bother their own customer

My DTH connection no is 3000185215 almost 10 years long.
In last 10 years anytime if I asked for any service generally of no signal error the so called service engineer make some good money from us. I have no option at that time because if i don’t go with their option they raise their hand with no fix. We do get no signal but they make some other reason purposely. Major point is Airtel do assign these third party to provide service to their own customer but Airtel never take feedback from us about quality of service specially overcharge issue.
On 22nd sep again I asked service for no signal and this time again the so called service engineer make the bill of 820 instead of 150. He asked me to upgrade the STB with offer of all HD channel free for 2 months. I had no plan to upgrade as of now because I have plan of purchase new smart tv and so planned to upgrade with new tv in coming 2/3 months. But as the offer placed I accepted.
But later I found it was some selected HD channels are free that I really don’t watch. If It was open that I will get selected channels then I could see the list of free channel and decide accordingly This time I complained because it was not acceptable for me that this service engineer will make me fool on his interest and Airtel silently allowing them. I decided to discontinue my service with Airtel and not gone for recharge again after my balance over on 2nd October. But Airtel came forward and asked me to continue again with a negotiation with field management. On request again I recharged my account with 400 but the assurance I received not fulfilled. I made call on daily basis but I only received assurance but no commitment on deal. It was proven that these third party field agents are not in control of Airtel.
As a 10!years long customer I feel to express my grievances that I got double cheated. So finally I am discontinuing my service and not going to recharge my account again.
Bye bye Airtel

Amrit
ramaga30

Apr 25, 2018

Poor Service

I lodged a complaint for no signal on 19/04/2018 but till date no action taken by the company to resolve the issue.

VIRUPAKSHA KALLAPPA

Apr 18, 2018

no kannada channel

id no 30187613 VIRUPA KSHA KALLAPPA .DUE TO DEFECT IN AIRTEL DTH SETUP BOX I HAVE REPLACED IT.IHAVE SUBSCRIBED SOUTH INDIAN PACK MONTHLY RENT OF RS 315/.BUT NOW KANNADA CHANNELS ARE NOT CONNECTED
CHANNEL NO 953ONWARD NOT IS DISAPPEARD.KINDLY DO THE NEEFUL AND CHARGE FROM THE DATE OF CONNECTION

Mar 4, 2018

Refund

Dear Sir/ Madam

This refer to my Airtel ID 3024516804 facing mental torture from Airtel DTH services after switching from best DTH provider to Airtel. I have given 2 month free ( after paying 840 to person came to install connection for installation and kit charges) on 26th January 2018 I received call from customer care to recharge and they have offered package infinity includes all channels including HD for 6 months for 2274.00 after recharge on 24th Feb 2018 all HD channels including Movie were removed, when I spoke to Sr. customer care she was not ready to accept mistake or misguidance from customercare but very surprisingly suggested to recharge more to avail facility. I didn’t agree and we decided to disconnect and date was confirmed that service/ recovery agent will visit on 28th feb 2018 to collect DTH ket.

After several reminders till date non of Airtel engineer came to my place and my services are also disconnected. Customer care has agreed to refund my balance of Rs 1800+ ( minimum Rs 1800+ some more money depends on them exact amount was not informed but they said minimum should be 1800 ).

I have not received any information about refund or any acknowledgement from customer care yet which is very surprising from Airlet DTH.

please help
Razi Haider -9920384666
Madesh90

Jan 15, 2018

Cheating

DTH ID No 3004893422 they promised me giving all Tamil channel's for 12 month in 999 rupees now they only few tamil channels coming. I tryed to talk customer they not giving proper response I have all voice recorded with customer care my number 9741228825
Dear friend's don't use airtel service they are number ONE CHEATER
saif90

Dec 5, 2017

money transferred to dealer

i have transferred money to your one of dealer but he is not activating my dth connection. i called him 100 times but he is not responding. please help me to bring my money back. his name is shudhakar. he lives nearby jp nagar 5th phase.

money transferred to dealer

Parthasarathy RP

Dec 2, 2017

Airtel DTH very poor service

In last 3 months we have been facing multiple times the issue of no signal and every time the service engineer finds fault in the cable from the dish and connects 2-3 connectors and collects around 500-600. When tried to raise compliant and asked to check the quality of the cable the customer care person rudely disconnected the call and not provided with any solution.
DTH Compliant Number-Dear Customer,service request for yourAirtel DigitalTV ID 3012408960 towards Video Problem is 66043469. For any assistance, call 9686044955
Very poor and bad service from Airtel. Never expected this kind of rude behaviour from customer care service.
Anuragsi

Nov 4, 2017

No revert from Airtel team since last 7 days

Contacted Airtel multiple times but no response. They have to change set top box but nothing done in last 7 days. Pathetic service
Dibish

Oct 16, 2017

No Airtel DTH signal since 4 days

No signal since 4 days. Worst of all, we have called customer care 2 to 3 times everyday. No body has called or visited for inspection. I ran out of patience and just installed a Tata Sky.

Airtel, your mobile networks are pathetic, DTH service is bad, customer care is below standards. You have lost a customer for life.

Please stay away from any Airtel product
Dhruv_P

Oct 4, 2017

Very very very bad service

I think Airtel Dth is the worst dth service provider of india. (sorry "world") Every morning i got Error code B001 regularly. And it persist for 3 to 4 hours and sometimes till noon.

By any chance if a single and small cloud came above your home, connection lost. Its all waste of time and money. And they charge 150 ₹ for their Engg.
Why should we pay when the fault is yours.

I am going to switch my dth service provider in short time.
Avtar Singh

Oct 2, 2017

No Video / Services for more than 5 weeks now

What a big shame and extremely disappointing and disgusting service provider we have in India who self-claims to be the best.

Guys, Pls do not avail Airtel DTH services or any other of their services even by mistake. What a shame for them to not being able to fix a outstanding video services issue for me since 25th Aug 2017. Yes it has been freaking 5 week, over a month now that there have not been able to fix error code B001 and error code 14.

Every time i call them or escalate higher to their supervisors, they would just log a new service request and their field technicians will close with without doing anything.

Their nodal escalation desk is another big shame who is only available to receive calls with no Action.

Unfortunately, I have taken 3 of their DTH connections, 2 postpaid connections, 1 prepaid services.

Despite asking them to even terminate the account, they do nothing and I have been charged every day for the services which are not even available.

DTH Customer Id: 3007329924-001 & 3007329924-002
Complaint Number: There are numerous complaint numbers... not sure which even do i even give it.

PATHETIC AWFUL SERVICES PROVIDERS we have in India !!

Avtar Singh
99860-98928
Anoop Giri

Aug 20, 2017

My recharge not done airtel dth

My airtel recharge dth not recharge but money deducted from my account.
DTH Customer id :3022088708
Recharge of 285 by airtel app.
nandi.gautam

Jun 18, 2017

Services

I am complain that the services is not coming, and they are tagging to old Pincode. As my new number is 560043.

Raised two complaint same result.
praveen shah

Feb 7, 2017

plan chenge

dear sir
my id no is 3020486639 muche mera plan chenge karana he costomar ko phone lagate he to lagta nahi hai .
mera mo. no.hai 9165563553 name praveen shah
preetham_182

Dec 26, 2016

My account number is 3015385737 and SR (57283143)

Due to recent Cyclone our DTH is not working since Dec 9th 2016, due to Power and Signal unavailability we would not able to reach Airtel DTH customer care . So, we have raised on 17th Dec , since then I use to call them 4 times daily . But how ever they are not providing the proper responce.

Day before Yesterday I have received a call from Airtel DTH services center , they threaten me and informed don't call frequently our priority for new connection and 2nd priority for existing customer , if that is a case then should communicate in written statement to cancel all the existing connection. This is pathetic disgusting .

Again I have tried to reach again Airtel customer care for quering about dealers and engineer contact details, they have requested to send the SMS to "Dealer more to 54325" , I have received message with 4 dealer numbers how ever they are fake numbers and certain numbers are un-reachable.

I always use to recommend my friends, neighbors to avail Aitel DTH connection, but now I am felling guilty that I provided wrong solution to my colleagues.

So, therefore my conclusions are

1. Airtel has no control/clue how may DTH services and field members are available .
2. Airtel Database are not up to date all the information about DTH services center are wrong.
3. Airtel customer care executives are worst not educated to understand you. They are like Robot , always use only one script /dialogue we escalated and it will be fixed today itself.
4. You can able to talk with CM or PM , but it's very difficult to talk with Airtel Service Managers.
5. You will receive DUE Date message alert on time. But they won't give support.
m
They are treating like beggars , my humble request to all members please don't take Airtel DTH connection and suffer like me.

Preetham
preetham_182

Dec 26, 2016

My account number is 3015385737 and SR (57283143)

Due to recent Cyclone our DTH is not working since Dec 9th 2016, due to Power and Singnal unavailability we would not able to reach Airtel DTH customer care . So, we have raised on 17th Dec , since then I use to call them 4 times daily . But how ever they are not providing the proper responce.

Day before Yesterday I have reacived a call from Airtel DTH services center , they threaten me and informed don't call frequently our priority for new connection and 2nd priority for existing cusomter , if that is a case then should communicate in written statment to cancel all the existing connection. This is pathetic disgusting .

Again I have tried to reach again Airtel customer care for quering about dealers and engineer contact details, they have requested to send the SMS to "Dealer more to 54325" , I have received message with 4 delear numbers how ever they are fake numbers and certain numbers are un-rachable.

So, therefore my conclusions are

2. Airtel Datase are not up to date all the information about DTH services center are wrong.
m
Citrus Pay

Oct 26, 2016

RE: amount deducted but airtel dth not recharged

Hi Joginder

We are unable to track the transaction with the information provided by you. Request you to share the Citrus Transaction id to get the status checked.

Alternately you can also contact us at [email protected]

Citrus Support Team
paljogi994

Oct 4, 2016

amount deducted but airtel dth not recharged

Amount of Rs 276/- has been deducted from my UCO bank account on 29.09.2016 but not credited to Airtel DTH account. ID 3005946186. Amount has been deducted through IBP CITRUS P############ Transaction ID S802022268. Please credit the amount to my airtel DTH ID 3005946186 or refund in my UCO bank account. Please read my email ID as [email protected] and my cell No, 9888385762.
Shiv9025

Aug 27, 2016

Validity Peiod-Billing issue

I have purchased new airtel DTH connection (No-3020317864) on 22nd July 2016 and my connection is got activated on 23rd July. and i got free 1 month HD Package i have used the free period of one month. But On the date of 20th Aug of i called to customer care and en-quire the package information for my monthly recharge purposes. On 21st Aug my TV displayed " This account is suspended due to Negative balances" Then again i called to customer care and ask them to activate the 231rs package and deactivate the HD package their response " first you recharge with 231Rs then give us call we will change accordingly," Then i have recharged with 231 Rs using internet banking and my connection has been started i got message still the HD package is working. I got worried and i called again on 21st march to customer care and informed them "i.e. still HD package is working on my account please degrade the package i got response package degrade is done by the back end team only. I told him please raise a request for degrade the package. Because i know if package is not changed i will be get charged for HD package He said don't worry sir it will be changed after 24 hours.I asked again to give me the request id. he said ok please be on line i will provide you the request id. After few minutes he said sir i am unable to punch your request our software is not allowing such type of request"?

second time i called to customer care got response "sir your package validity is till 22nd Aug so after 22nd Aug so you can only change the package after 22nd Aug so please call after 22nd aug. However i asked them if my validity is till 22nd Aug then why my account is got suspended on 21st aug there is No answer from them". I have wait till 22nd aug night i called agin to customer care i got response "sir your validity is till 22nd aug you call after 22nd aug then i told hm after 12pm the date has been changed and now its 23rd Aug please change the package. He said sir now the senior is not available they can only change i said log the complain he said sir i am unable to log the complain now, then i have shouted on the executive he log the complain for call back and provided me the request id. (54502886)". Again i was worried then i have submitted the complain request on airtel website regarding this issue and complain number (DT082300004) after requesting on website, I got call from airtel executive and got response " sir you validity period is till 23rd Aug so now i am changing the package, but if you want to change the package from next time you can call us before 2 days then i have informed him all the incident .They said sir don't worry your validity is till 23rd Aug so you will be not charged any amount. Now we have degrade the package. I said thanks to him..

And now the date of 27th Aug i got message my validity period is till 13th Sep 2016.. But if i recharged on 20th Aug 2016 so if you calculate the 30 days period then the validity will be up to 19th Sep. I have called to customer care got response "we have deducted the 15rs Maintenance charge and till 22nd Hd package is worked on your account so the other amount is deducted from your account that why you validity period is till 13th Sep only" I made numerous calls to Air-tel care, but they kept saying it is charges is as per guidelines they don't have any solution.

So my question if such type of wrong information is given by your executives and for that we have to face such issues. So if you have call records then check all the call records and resolve my validity issue. I don't understand why Airtel is charging me even after my validity period is till 22nd Aug as told by the executive?. To me, check the recorded calls of (20,21, 22, 23 Aug)? why Airtel is cheating their customers (like me, there could be many of the customers getting cheated unknowingly) and Airtel is knowingly refusing to correct their mistakes even after acknowledging that it is a technical error from their end.

I am not going to give numerous calls please call me-9803116910

Thanks airtel for such type of cheating with us...
lramji84

May 31, 2016

Useless and pathetic customer care

Airtel DTH team is THE worst when it comes to customer care. They don't even respond to emails nor call and understand the issue properly. Had a raised a location move request and it has been 5 days with no update. The connection is not yet there at home but the account balance is getting depleted every day. Third rated cheating company with filthy useless customer service team.
Pradeep Rajendran

Apr 9, 2016

Packages activated without my consent

I have recharged my account on 12th Feb for Rs.500/- & without my consent my old packages were reactivated & deducted all my balance amount. Im complaining about this issue from last 1 month to callcentre, nodal & appellate desk but no one cared & resolved my issue. I want my money back
abubackers

Jan 4, 2016

Bad Service and Cheating the Customer

i was complaint rise today morning for the question is "SET TOP BOX POWER LED IS NOT STABLE, ITS CONTINUOUSLY RESET AND VIDEO IS NOT COMING ", the Customer Executive told me " the service person come to your home if problem rectified you give Rs.150/-, other wise SET TOP BOX changed Rs.350/-, NOW the service engineer told me Adopter is problem so for 150+250 = 400/- asked so they are not exactly told me its very cheating , AIRTEL IS VERY BAD SERVICE" and

further more i cant prepare and cant advice to others AIRTEL

Abubacker
Riya Bhardwaj

Nov 12, 2015

Even after recharging for Rs.300 my tv disconnected though screenshots and transaction ids or recharge was sent as proof

I am truly shocked at the unscrupulous cheaters called airtel.there is no well kept records and the customercare executives are pathetic. You just end up paying for your calls ..amounting to 200..
Partha Sarathi

Oct 16, 2015

Not got recharged to my Airtel DTH

Amount debited from my account but not got recharged
An amount of 200 has been debited from my account but has not got recharged to my Airtel DTH

Details:
OxyCash OTC: 12207770
Amount : 200
Response : Transaction Successful - CN20151016076591372

* So Please Refund My Amount Or recharged to my Airtel DTH *

Amazon/Mobile - Refund for amount net banking issue
    Dear sir/mam, I was used net banking through Amazon...
    R SHIELD - policy deacctiveted
    Respected Sir, I am Annadanam Krishna Sastry having RBL...
    bajaj finserv ltd. - PMAY subsidy amount not credited and it's been 6...
    Hi, It's been more than 6 Months and by PMAY...
    Municipal Corporation Zirakpur - Dirty water being supplied
    Respected Sir/Madam, There is a frequent issue of dirty...
    GDA - ILLEGIAL CONSTRUCTION
    Dear sir, me MM 80 DLF ankur vihar me rehta hu hmari...
    Comeparedth - My payment refund
    My payment refunded my detail My mo no 9978119767 My ac...
    XIOMI INDIA - shipment of wrong product order# 5190705930130329
    i order redmi note 7 pro order # 5190705930130329and it...
    bajaj auto - DDR deduction from my SBI account.
    DDR deduction without any information P19653901683 Tr For...
    Mahalaxmi transport - Fraud
    Dear sir On dated 17 july 2019 I have asked for a 40...
    Tv, Mobile - Fraud Bajaj Finserv
    Dear Sir, This is to inform you that my EMI...