Airtel DTH

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel DTH

spillai123

Feb 12, 2019

Money getting deducted without service.

I'm not able to view most of the channels (Account number_3017643728) which i choose as part of guidelines from TRAI from Feb 1 on wards.Out of 135 chosen channels,i'm not able to view ~59 channels which includes most entertaining paid channels .Since Feb 1 st,i'm calling customer care and everyday i got reply saying back end problem/application down/server down issues and wait for 2 hrs.They were even not ready to register complaint.Finally after so much of shouting,they registered a complaint on Feb 07(Ref no:85746088).Its not been resolved even after 5 days and when i called yesterday they again opened other ticket saying that something went in previous ticket ...All 11 days ,they deducted per day amount from my account without service. There should be some system which should control all these co operates regarding consumer complaints.
Manjunatha. M

Feb 9, 2019

Service

I have selected new plan, airtel team added other pack also they added and they charged me more, they are not ready to give proper support.
Manjunatha. M

Feb 9, 2019

Service

I have selected new plan 6 days back but insted of that they added other and charging more, when I called customer care they will disconnecting the call without issue fix
Mothu

Feb 7, 2019

New package not activated

I have changed my package as per TRAI instruction. But after 3 days passed and it is not activated. Talked to customer care three times and was told that it will be activated in two days time. But nothing happened up to now. My money is being deducted everyday without watching any thing on TV.
Rita Chimania

Feb 6, 2019

I can't see the selected chamn1

Since 5 days I am not able to see the news channel and I have selected them..I called to the customer care 6-7 times but they are unable to solve this problem!! Very much frusted with the airtel service ..
Prabhu M R

Service

# Airtel Team, You guys promised me that you will change my pack within 24 hrs, but its been 5 days no revert from you and if we call your worst customer care number we need to wait Min 20 min on call itself to connect and then call get connects.
After the call get connects of no use bcz no one responding properly. So my simple & straight forward question is why can't you shut down this business if you are not able to serve...?????
Finally i can say you are the Most, Worst, Worst service provider in India ever.

Attaching the proof below for your reference.

sam2019

New Tariff/Plan not activated

In spite of creating the new plan well in advance before Jan 31st deadline, the new plan has not been activated till now(Feb 5).
Twice I managed to speak to customer support guys, both of them promised that the new plan will be activated in 24hrs but nothing has happened even after 5 days and I'm charged based as per my old plan.

Very disappointing service by Airtel. Looks like they were not prepared for this change and lacks the infra to handle this kind of migration.
Manojgk

Feb 5, 2019

Problem in changing my own pack TRAI

I had taken the infinity package for one year which costs 5800 p.a , I am fine with that. Now the removed yearly package and changed to 701 p.a . I have chosen my TRAI pack now send the request. But Airtel DTH team is not activating my package. They are saying atleast we must have 200 balance in Airtel DTH account I have recharged twice but nothing was activated.
Old package they didn't changed it was simply consuming my balance evryday.
And customer care service is not good when we call customer care we have wait in queue for 6-15mins.
singhai.nishu

Feb 3, 2019

Airtel DTH Not working.

I have paid for 7 months and since last few days I am noT able to get the service from dth airtel. Despite of multiple calls to customer care and email there Is no resolution. All of my channels stopped and balance is deducted... also they told me over phone even if I surrender this connection there will not be any refund.
I feel cheated bY the company and there is no one to hear thE customer complaint..
I appreciate if you can help.mE on this matter...

I would like to highlight that This is not the first time I am getting Trouble with airtel dth... and customer care is providing us incorrect information as they give a different cause of the problem each time where I call them..
Malika .

Jan 26, 2019

Cheating customer

They are just making fraud. Just looting public money. They don't know how to support customer. It has been every month I pay 350 I get connection only for 10day. Fraud network.
Malika .

Jan 26, 2019

Cheating with customers

Will change my connection soon as airtel ppl is big time cheat..
Harshit
9811911941
somyjacob

Jan 19, 2019

Infinity pack expired before due date

For deactivated my DTH connection
Dear sir/madam

I Somy Jacob your Airtel DTH customer holding 2 connections of same customer id. 3004870182. I recharged both setup box with infinity pack on 2nd May 2018 with yearly pack expiring by 1st May 2019. Both the connections are disconnected on 13th January 2019 and reconnected after making complaint and the same has disconnected again on 17th January 2019. Made repeated complaints on customer care number and not resolved till. But both connection was deactivated now.

As a protest I am disconnecting the airtel DTH connection and surrendering my other mobile airtel numbers and data card number.

My registered mobile no is. 9742544524/9886067286
Somy Jacob

Customer ID 3004870182 ( 1,2)
mohammedaltaf

Jan 11, 2019

airteld2h

i have refer 4 new connaction have not recived cash back money my id no 3025946307
Sureshgade

Jan 4, 2019

DTH not working for one week no body visited

Ac no. 3027840480

My DTH stopped working with b0001 code 2 days after taking connection. I lodged a complaint with airtel on 27 dec and so far called several times. Every time they say request is closed but no one visits or solves the problem. Ian fed up with this for loosing money on this. I want to get my money back and shift to Tata sky instead.

Suresh
Sarav602

Dec 25, 2018

Issue with pack

Im new customer of Airtel dth. Before taking connection airyel guyz told first minth free snd next 3 months i just have to recharge 165 to continue with the same pachage. Now they are asking me to recharge with 477. Curstomercare telling they raised complaint and they will callback. No msg recived for complaint and no callback as well. Such a worst services, calling them repeatedlt.....you became worst airtel, i am using airtel sim for more than 10 years, now i recobsider using that as well.."
Sarav602

Dec 25, 2018

Issue with pack

Im new customer of Airtel dth. Before taking connection airyel guyz told first minth free snd next 3 months i just have to recharge 165 to continue with the same pachage. Now they are asking me to recharge with 477. Curstomercare telling they raised complaint and they will callback. No msg recived for complaint and no callback as well. Such a worst services, calling them repeatedlt.....you became worst airtel, i am using airtel sim for more than 10 years, now i reconsider using that as well.."
acsgwalior

Nov 30, 2018

fradulent behaviour of Airtel DTH company

My subs no is 3005163536

on 17th november2018, I was asked to recharge with rs 4299 to view all the existing channels in the package for one year. Accordingly I paid rs 4299.
From the next day, three channels of the package were blocked. I asked customer care several times. everytime a new person receives the call and promise to resolve it in 24 hours with a new no. But all in vain. Finally, on 30th december, one person from customer care informed me that these channels are not in your package.

It seems that these mobile and dth companies are WORST THAN PICK POCKETERS.
Shijukt

Nov 11, 2018

Poor service- reinstall the Airtel DTH

Since last 10 days I am chasing Airtel customer care and service engineer to reinstall my DTH without any success.
Airtel DTH is the worst service ever experienced. Customer care / service engineer is not bothered about the customer and they are only searching for excuses.

I am fed up with Airtel and now left with only one option that to scrap the Airtel DTH and buy some other.

Shiju
Amrit Kumar Choudhary

Nov 5, 2018

Fed up with Service Engineer and careless Airtel

My DTH connection no is 3000185215 almost 10 years long.
In last 10 years anytime if I asked for any service generally of no signal error the so called service engineer make some good money from us. I have no option at that time because if i don’t go with their option they raise their hand with no fix. We do get no signal but they make some other reason purposely. Major point is Airtel do assign these third party to provide service to their own customer but Airtel never take feedback from us about quality of service specially overcharge issue.
On 22nd sep again I asked service for no signal and this time again the so called service engineer make the bill of 820 instead of 150. He asked me to upgrade the STB with offer of all HD channel free for 2 months. I had no plan to upgrade as of now because I have plan of purchase new smart tv and so planned to upgrade with new tv in coming 2/3 months. But as the offer placed I accepted.
But later I found it was some selected HD channels are free that I really don’t watch. If It was open that I will get selected channels then I could see the list of free channel and decide accordingly This time I complained because it was not acceptable for me that this service engineer will make me fool on his interest and Airtel silently allowing them. I decided to discontinue my service with Airtel and not gone for recharge again after my balance over on 2nd October. But Airtel came forward and asked me to continue again with a negotiation with field management. On request again I recharged my account with 400 but the assurance I received not fulfilled. I made call on daily basis but I only received assurance but no commitment on deal. It was proven that these third party field agents are not in control of Airtel.
As a 10!years long customer I feel to express my grievances that I got double cheated. So finally I am discontinuing my service and not going to recharge my account again.
Bye bye Airtel

Amrit
ishi18

Nov 4, 2018

very very very bad service

airtel dth has very bad service..not at all customer centric..i had raised complaint regarding no picture coming they had assigned engineer...and ttold they it will get resolved before 12pm...and 11:30 when we call they say ticket has been closed and enginer says aplifier issue...now engineer has become god where he knows without coming wht is the issue...

very irresponsibe...uneducated people are hired...update whtever they like and close the ticket....never refer anyone to buy airtel connections.
chozhavel

Oct 20, 2018

Airtel DTH

Royston Cardoz

Oct 19, 2018

Upgrade to HD

Faced a lot of inconvenience, extra charges, poor customer services, numerous calls made and no one bothers to resolve ur issues
Royston Cardoz

Oct 19, 2018

Upgrade to HD

Staff are not trained how to deal with customers, technicians cheat by overcharging and when you report this you have to wait for ages for someone to call you
Everyone should stop airtel and move to dishtv
Shanwaz240588

Aug 16, 2018

Very careless employees

I had raised a complint regarding upgrade to HD box, but no one bothered to take care of my complaint, this is very embarrassing for me infront of my family that i couldn't change a simple set top box, and the behavior of your employees are terrible, they didn't know how to talk to the guest, sorry for that but from today onwards i can't continue the services of Airtel Dth, i would like to take a new connection from any other service provider. Pathetic experience ever, i also make sure that in my building there are 10 families who are using airtle i will tell this to all of the and influence them to switch the services from Airtel, never recommend anyone to take the bad services from team Airtel, and i will destroy your box and antinaa infront of my society so that people are aware from all the situations.
Namaste
makkermed

Jul 26, 2018

No P{icture

I have 12 connections from Air Tel and always pay my Full Annual Subscription in Advance. The Height of efficiency is that when payment and renewal are due I get Host of messages and personal phone calls from the company and Franchise But soon after the performance becomes Hopeless and disoriented All communications to the Franchise are bounced off with a curt reply please call customer support The customer care has one line answer that all routes are busy please call again later And that is true for 24 x7
On the other hand I have Two connections from TATA Sky WITH Hardly any complaint And very Prompt Service

Probably I Have made a huge MISTAKE

Andhra pradesh debt relief - Regarding DWCRA in andhra pradesh
    Dear Sir/Madam, This is for your kind notification...
    Bank of Baroda - ATM not dispeced cash but deducted from my SBI account
    ATM CASH NOT RECIVED BUT DEBITED IN ACCOUNT I praveen...
    Hathway - Internet not working
    CustomerID: 1157324101 At the very first moment when we...
    GHMC Property Tax - Two PTIN numbers generated for single property
    Dear Sir I have been paying property tax for my home...
    Hathway Internet - Internet not working
    CustomerID: 1157324101 I hope you are well. I first...
    Vipul MedCorp TPA Pvt. Ltd. Gurgaon - service
    worst service of from top to bottom never ask anyone to...
    JAIPUR NATIONAL UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR - Regarding b.com course
    I am Manoj Kumar Gengat from bhilwara. I have completed...
    Chetan chile - Worgly money cr your A/C
    Unwanted unknown deduction Your account is debited...
    Pune Traffic Police - Incorrect Challan Issued
    Hi, I have been issued incorrect challan on my two wheeler...
    TATA group of companies - Fake interview by SMS of Tata group
    I received SMS from TATA HR (Job alert) regarding...