Airtel DTH

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel DTH

ponjebaraj

Jun 8, 2019

Annoyed of Airtel New DTH connection

I have applied new Airtel DTH Connection on 6th June 2019 with SD box in poonamallee, chennai. The next day service person named Yasar (9994514529) installed HD box and said it will be activated within one hour. I asked him that I applied only for SD why are you installing HD box? He said that he was instructed to install that box only. I have chosen Cash on delivery so I payed the amount for SD Box only.

From that time I am struggling with Airtel DTH Dealer Office for activation, one fellow from Airtel dealer office (9840731720) told that, it is HD box so you have to recharge 300 more for activation and he messaged me the customer ID which is 3030018951. I checked with my booking and I have done recharge. After recharge, I called him twice he didn't picked up and he switched off. (9840731720)

Till now the number (9840731720) is in switched off mode, I called the service person Yasar (9994514529), who is harassing me with hard words.

I don't know what to do with these irresponsible people. Above all I have payed the amount and listening to these actions.

I made a mistake by choosing the airtel dth service. God only can save me!
Yogeshpaliwal

Jun 3, 2019

No signal

Airtel wale ko Service sabse bekar he logo ko breaking banate he service achchi nahi dete aur Service Centre wale jinka no 9193346332 he phone uthake kat dete he ye Customer ko kuch nahi samjhate he so I request to airtel service please resolve my problem till now without cost otherwise I will go with tata Sky or other service provider and I request to all customer to go with Airtel whenever they do not improve their service so call me know 9068490754
Yogeshpaliwal

Jun 3, 2019

No singnal

Bahut HI bekar service he Airtel ki customer ko bewakhub banate he mujhe last do din se kah rahe technician aayega lekin ab tak aaya nahi aur service centre wale phone utha ke kat rage jiska 9193346332 he then I want free pay service till now otherwise I will go with Tata sky
Umesh N

May 4, 2019

Service complaint

I lost my signal on Airtel dth on May 2nd and the weather and connections were also good but still lost signal called to Customer Care and have Complaint they said in 36 hours service engineer will come and fix the problem but it's been 48 hours no one came also I have to pay the technician when he comes Im loosing my recharge amount day by day also local cable network provider are far better than Airtel dth even customer care doesn't know how to speak to Customer local cable provider don't lose network even if the weather is bad worst Airtel dth and unhappy as Airtel dth user
sp.cesc

Apr 29, 2019

Not responding

I'm the customer of airtel dth from past 5 years cus id no 3016974852. Now i want a second connection so i made a request in airtel website many times, customer care peoples called me and taken order but they cancel the order without telling a reason..from past a week every day i make a request still my order not reached yet. I called 12150 many times they behave rudely..seven days for one connection airtel giving really a bad service.
shiva mani 2

Apr 16, 2019

wrost service i have never seen and resposibility on customer service

I'm shiva my registered number 9705155872,
I have a problem with my signal , i have called multiple times and multiple emails but of no use everything gone in a vein, No one is responding properly like technician,supervisor and customer care so technician are asking money even if i have free service they are not ready to solve open issues even airtel is not taking any care on them ,they are completely making fools on customers please take an action on asap
shiva mani 2

Apr 16, 2019

wrost service from airtel dth

I'm shiva my registered number 9705155872,
Addy35

Delay in reinstallation of DTH

I am trying to get reinstallation of Airtel dth from 5th April 2019. But there pathetic response form airtel dth.
Please take some action
Aditya dubey

Delay in reinstallation of DTH Delay in reinstallation of DTH Delay in reinstallation of DTH Delay in reinstallation of DTH

althaf sameer

Apr 10, 2019

activation of chanels

i am not able to get the channels which i have opted in. reference id 454535568, 3.4.19, i have recharged it till today not able to get the channels.

and their customer care worst i have not able to get their customer care executive 10 days back and they said the channels will be activated. but till today no selected channels is activated.
customer care you are not able to go for their menu , they say enter 1 when you enter it wont work. i am sorry to say its very bad customer care.

because of not working customer care i had already disconnected my mobile no.

my customer id is 3015562920
gpremjith

Apr 9, 2019

AIRTEL D2H - HELL TEL

G Premjith
gpremjith

Apr 9, 2019

AIRTEL D2H - HELL SERVICE

I am an existing Airtel D2h customer and was planning to extend my connection using multiple connection option for my another room, thanks to unprofessional customer care of Airtel I have decided to cancel my new plan and also disconnect existing connection of Airtel, I am going to take new D2H connection from another provider. I called customer care for second connection on 2nd April and they confirmed that new add-on box will be available by 6 PM same day . After one week of continuous calls to customer care daily starting from 2nd April finally some one in call center were able to give contact person and they were able to come on 6th April to install new set-top box for multi connection request. But the issue does not stop there, now it is end of 9h April that means around 3 days is over still connection is not activated. How long do you think normally it can be activated, one day maximum but assuming level of attitude towards customers by Airtel I feel it will not be ready for another week. Hope Airtel D2H stops its service soon due to lack of customers.

Premjith
Shubha Jayaram

Apr 8, 2019

Poor service

Hi #AirtelTeam ,

Such a worst service that I have been receiving from you guys that from March 2nd.I was relocating hence registered for uninstallation and you guys made me to be on calls for whole day to complete the service of uninstallation after speaking to your customer service guys for 8+ times for techinician to arrive. I was moving within the same area finally they sent Techinician name Rocky : +919845471737 He came and helped us with uninstallation by 5pm after whole day of war. He promsied to place a request for reinstallation since its same area he will only come and fix it.As per the advice called customer service requested for reinstallation and waited for same techinician to turn up no reply. We called him to schedule appointment this is what he spoke i said him its two connections i have with airtel. "He said how many ever connections you want i will help if you are ok after 10pm " i denied and said thats not possible any request please complete before 8pm tomorrow he denied and said how many ever times you call customer service i am the one alligned for this specific area and the request will come to me i hung up called the customer service 20mins wait time someone answered the call and hung up excellent to be treated by airtel.Then comes in new location there was airtel small hub he called himself all in all with airtel one stop solution Sebastian airtel : 9632983382 he promised if i take broadband with 3 months advance payment he will fix all my issues i trusted i cancelled my act broadband and got airtel broadband ############_kk . He was super fast in giving me false promises only broadband request until i made the payment of advance for 3months was his concern once i completed he gave me only broadband no other services as promised fixing my dth was done. When questioned he said please call customer service.Finally with all frustration did that spoke to a girl name swapna / anju two different people not able to understand my english connected me to floor supervisor she spoke only in tamil i did tell her all my complaints and said i am done with you guys please file a request for disconnection she didnt even try to feel empathy directly she took request and said today is april 3rd before april 5th your request will be completed. Apparantly april 5th crossed from march 2nd i waited no response after making several complaints so finally i recieved a call from you guys on april 6th when i was driving tried to call back you guys promised 1hour and as usual started to disconnect my call.
Finally called you guys today April 7th at 3.30 am call got connected to kannada call center and agent name Sandeep i asked him look at my request are you able to see me how many times i called you guys ? His reply
what is your problem ?
are you subhashini ? I said yes
Me: are you able to see my request how many times i called you guys ?
Sandeep : i cant see what is your problem. Any problem regarding your complaint call us after 8am we cant do anything now.
Me: sir please understand i am your customer i am Really fed up of calling you guys on multiple complaints no response you guys promise me to call back but you guys don't call back.why do you do like this to customers ? Don't you guys know vacation time kids will need tv access
Sandeep : Mam please be professional on the call. Don't shout if you do i will release my call.
Me :where am i not professional man i am telling you the root cause
Sandeep : Mam you be professional or else i will disconnect
Me: you release my call i will file a compliant agianst you
Sandeep : no problem do whatever you want.
Me : i want to speak to supervisor
Sandeep : you know kannada
He said u stop talking call us back at 8am. He hung up. Super service i was shocked.
Next call landed to bannerghatta road
Agent name : viswanath employee id he gave as 1036 kannada call center.I just said i am done with you guys please tell me the way to file executive complaint
He replied please go to our website. I said please take complaint on customer service i received from sandeep
he said he cant take complaints i will need to go through executive complaint channel only after an arguement of he denying to accept the complaint he said he will take request for disconnection. He said he is not bothered about whatever complaints it is. Now here comes the reference number and my account numbers with you guys. Thank you guys for providing the worst service of your network I like to disconnect all my services with you guys

And reference number all my services i would like to disconnect and followed by filing a compliant to trai and under the consumer act.

Please never take airtel at any point this guys are the worst network they spent so much on advertisement and fail to treat customers the right way.

#Airteldth / #airteldigitaltv / #TRAI /#Executivecompliantforairtel / #compliantairtelforum / #airtelcustomerservice.

Subhashini P J

Poor service

Rawan.amit.kumar

Apr 5, 2019

Poor service n worst customer care services

I'm amit.. my p.no is 8459494606.. I have two dth connection's, out of which one I never used since last 4 5 years.. I always use yearly pack.. but when I recharge monthly.. airtel start deduction money from my account for both setup boxes. I raise a complaint to close one setup box in Feb but after regular follow ups airtel didnt solve my querry.. I never saw such a worst customer care services.. after getting Fed up stop recharging it...
Rawan.amit.kumar

Mar 31, 2019

Fake deductions and worst services

After so many followups airtel customer care didnt support my issue... ever days airtel deduct 3 times amount from my account for service I used and after folloups and calls airtel is not able to resolve my querry..
Airtel is worst to use and I will never suggest any one to have and will tell everyone the experience I had with airtel...
manju756

Mar 25, 2019

Error code 6, channel not resumed

Dear Airtel DTH Team

Iam Manjunath DTH Id 3012955554, i have recharged on 20th march but still channel not resumed in connection 1, i have gave complete many time but still not resolved , finally i got local technical number by airtel customer care and this gay so arrogant not at all receive my cal after once he spoke his numb-9945325789, if his not able to solve customer problem why do you keep him in employment..?
my complete numbers-no- 87055279, 87147033, 87201228, and 87198802,
If customer care not able to solve customer solution why do we need customer care .?
spillai123

Feb 12, 2019

Money getting deducted without service.

I'm not able to view most of the channels (Account number_3017643728) which i choose as part of guidelines from TRAI from Feb 1 on wards.Out of 135 chosen channels,i'm not able to view ~59 channels which includes most entertaining paid channels .Since Feb 1 st,i'm calling customer care and everyday i got reply saying back end problem/application down/server down issues and wait for 2 hrs.They were even not ready to register complaint.Finally after so much of shouting,they registered a complaint on Feb 07(Ref no:85746088).Its not been resolved even after 5 days and when i called yesterday they again opened other ticket saying that something went in previous ticket ...All 11 days ,they deducted per day amount from my account without service. There should be some system which should control all these co operates regarding consumer complaints.
Manjunatha. M

Feb 9, 2019

Service

I have selected new plan, airtel team added other pack also they added and they charged me more, they are not ready to give proper support.
Manjunatha. M

Feb 9, 2019

Service

I have selected new plan 6 days back but insted of that they added other and charging more, when I called customer care they will disconnecting the call without issue fix
Mothu

Feb 7, 2019

New package not activated

I have changed my package as per TRAI instruction. But after 3 days passed and it is not activated. Talked to customer care three times and was told that it will be activated in two days time. But nothing happened up to now. My money is being deducted everyday without watching any thing on TV.
Rita Chimania

Feb 6, 2019

I can't see the selected chamn1

Since 5 days I am not able to see the news channel and I have selected them..I called to the customer care 6-7 times but they are unable to solve this problem!! Very much frusted with the airtel service ..
Prabhu M R

Service

# Airtel Team, You guys promised me that you will change my pack within 24 hrs, but its been 5 days no revert from you and if we call your worst customer care number we need to wait Min 20 min on call itself to connect and then call get connects.
After the call get connects of no use bcz no one responding properly. So my simple & straight forward question is why can't you shut down this business if you are not able to serve...?????
Finally i can say you are the Most, Worst, Worst service provider in India ever.

Attaching the proof below for your reference.

sam2019

New Tariff/Plan not activated

In spite of creating the new plan well in advance before Jan 31st deadline, the new plan has not been activated till now(Feb 5).
Twice I managed to speak to customer support guys, both of them promised that the new plan will be activated in 24hrs but nothing has happened even after 5 days and I'm charged based as per my old plan.

Very disappointing service by Airtel. Looks like they were not prepared for this change and lacks the infra to handle this kind of migration.
Manojgk

Feb 5, 2019

Problem in changing my own pack TRAI

I had taken the infinity package for one year which costs 5800 p.a , I am fine with that. Now the removed yearly package and changed to 701 p.a . I have chosen my TRAI pack now send the request. But Airtel DTH team is not activating my package. They are saying atleast we must have 200 balance in Airtel DTH account I have recharged twice but nothing was activated.
Old package they didn't changed it was simply consuming my balance evryday.
And customer care service is not good when we call customer care we have wait in queue for 6-15mins.
singhai.nishu

Feb 3, 2019

Airtel DTH Not working.

I have paid for 7 months and since last few days I am noT able to get the service from dth airtel. Despite of multiple calls to customer care and email there Is no resolution. All of my channels stopped and balance is deducted... also they told me over phone even if I surrender this connection there will not be any refund.
I feel cheated bY the company and there is no one to hear thE customer complaint..
I appreciate if you can help.mE on this matter...

I would like to highlight that This is not the first time I am getting Trouble with airtel dth... and customer care is providing us incorrect information as they give a different cause of the problem each time where I call them..
Malika .

Jan 26, 2019

Cheating customer

They are just making fraud. Just looting public money. They don't know how to support customer. It has been every month I pay 350 I get connection only for 10day. Fraud network.

online fraud - Online shopping
    I have try to purchased one product by online to forren...
    Nagar nigam ujjain - Soshan karne babat
    Municipal corporation of ujjain snatch our fundamental...
    Turner - Cartoon nnetwork
    Ben10 ko tv par chaloo kar dijiye please ben10 ultimate...
    mrdt - Refund
    This was a company who put me in lots of problems and they...
    nadiad nagar palika - Illegal construction
    Illegal Construction started at shardamandir school. Old...
    Stashfin - Loan disbursement and wrong bank account
    Stashfin executive had collected all of my documents,...
    UP BEd - Fees deducted but seat is not cinfirmed
    I have deposited the fees through online mode for the...
    Kangaroo Kids chandivali powai - Retain of original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali hired me and took my original...
    reliance jio [email protected] - Recharge not done Rs. 498/-
    Dear Sir maine 14.06.2019 ko 9:29 pm par my jio aap se...
    kangaroo kids school - Retain original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali Powai has taken my original...