Airtel DTH

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel DTH

Nityant choudhary

Dec 15, 2016

Change of registered mobile number

My name is Dinesh kumar
My old Mobile number is. 8015811485
My new mobile number is. 7795150641
My Airtel DTH I'd is. 3009063834
Jodindar

Nov 4, 2016

Lapu is not working 9760566009

Dear sir my lapu number 9760566009 is not workig not workig m boss and simple so plz
utkarshagarwal

Sep 26, 2016

higher plan activation without request by airtel

i bought the airtel dth approx 20months back and requested for plan of Rs.199/month rental. after multiple times of request in customer care, change of plan had not been changed as accordingly.
now, approx 3 months back, i again requested in customer care to change my plan, they firstly changed my plan and again last month automatically high cost plan changed by customer care without any notice.
now, i am trying to calling you in customer care but always the phone disconnected once i requested.
i am fed up with airtel digital tv. i want to sell it and want the new one.

utkarsh agarwal
Vijaya Sreekanth

Sep 20, 2016

No Proper service

We have taken the AirtelDTH connection on April,2016 since starting regularly we are facing the issue with Video signal.If we call customer care they will not give proper response while asking all full details they will disconnect the call in the middle.Every time they will arrange the call back and mostly we will not get the calls later.more than 10 days we didnot receives the signal but they didnot refund the money. before taking connection they told my area is under proper signal. Now they are telling there is no signal in our area but i am staying in Banglore.
Kindly help and forward this complaint to suitable person,
Sreekanth Boya
Vijaya Sreekanth

Sep 20, 2016

no proper signal

We have taken the AirtelDTH connection on April,2016 since starting regularly we are facing the issue with Video signal.If we call customer care they will not give proper response while asking all full details they will disconnect the call in the middle.Every time they will arrange the call back and mostly we will not get the calls later.more than 10 days we didnot receives the signal but they didnot refund the money. before taking connection they told my area is under proper signal. Now they are telling there is no signal in our area but i am staying at Electronic City, Banglore.
Kindly help and forward this coomplaint to suitable person,
Sreekanth Boya
Pradeep Rajendran

Jul 23, 2016

Packages activated without my consent

None in the Airtel Industry is awake i think, no care about customer since 6 months

R Pradeep Pradeep <[email protected]>
To [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] and 35 more... Apr 16 at 12:34 PM

Terminate my connection & refund my total subscription amount immedietly. Worst service i have seen in my life. Come soon to take your belongings or else i am going throw it in gutter. No one bothered to call or reply me in this 1 month. I need my refund of Rs.500/- recharged in the month of feb 16, & remaining subscription amount. I have already escalated this to TRAI too N i am going to file a case in consumer forum by today evevning.

On Tuesday, 29 March 2016 2:02 PM, R Pradeep Pradeep <[email protected]> wrote:

Are you going resolve my issue or you want me to terminate my connection ?

Pradeep Kumar

On Thursday, 24 March 2016 5:47 PM, R Pradeep Pradeep <[email protected]> wrote:

Someone there to respond to my mail?????????

On Monday, 21 March 2016 6:45 PM, R Pradeep Pradeep <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Mr Amit Garga,

I am an existing customer of Airtel DTH with customer Id 3007204978-001, I am writing you the mail because I didn’t get an proper response from your customer care team.

On 12th of Feb 16 I recharged the account for Rs.500/- & opted for ESS Combo 6M Topup Jan-14 package with 6 months subscription for 325/- & remaining in account should be around Rs.175/-.

After speaking to customer care executive I came to Know that Without my confirmation my previous packages of 2 years old has been activated & amount had been deducted. When I asked for an clarification I was told that will get an call from escalation manager, but still I didn’t get call. Everday I get remainders of validity expiry when my base plan expires in the month of Sept 16.

I need this issue to be resolved by tomorrow or else I will be opting out of your services.

+91 8892260661

R Pradeep Pradeep <[email protected]>
To [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] and 33 more... Apr 16 at 12:46 PM
Adding TRAI.

Show original message
Pradeep Kumar R <[email protected]>
does anyone alive in airtel to respond ???????

Show original message
Pradeep Kumar R <rp[email protected]>
Cancel my connection & refund my subscription amount u morons!!!!!!!! How much more time u need ????? bastards.cheaters,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hide original message
On Saturday, 30 April 2016 5:04 PM, Pradeep Kumar R <[email protected]> wrote:

does anyone alive in airtel to respond ???????

Pradeep Kumar R

On Saturday, 16 April 2016 12:46 PM, R Pradeep Pradeep <[email protected]> wrote:

Adding TRAI.

Pradeep Kumar

On Saturday, 16 April 2016 12:34 PM, R Pradeep Pradeep <[email protected]> wrote:

On Tuesday, 29 March 2016 2:02 PM, R Pradeep Pradeep <[email protected]> wrote:

Are you going resolve my issue or you want me to terminate my connection ?

Pradeep Kumar

Someone there to respond to my mail?????????

On Monday, 21 March 2016 6:45 PM, R Pradeep Pradeep <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Mr Amit Garga,

+91 8892260661
kshash1975

May 31, 2016

Worst customer service

I am an Airtel DTH customer for the last 5 years, my customer id is 3000427365. On Saturday night (May 28th), there was a thunderstorm after which, I started getting B001 - No signal error. I called up customer support on May29th Sunday morning and a ticket was raised. However I did not receive any call from any engineer for the issue. I again called the customer support on Monday morning , May 30th and a new ticket was raised (I don't know what happened to the first ticket), still nothing happened till evening. Then I called several times , even spoke to the supervisor at the call center - still nothing has happened. Tickets keep getting opened and closed , various vague explanations are given. I am really frustrated at the inefficiency and total lack of customer care. Each time I have to wait for 10 min listening to Airtel music and after that when I do speak to the call center executive, he/she puts me on hold to check something and the line gets disconnected after a while.
I also wrote to the Airtel Presence Id and raised a complaint on the web site and though the site says 2 hours response time, it has been 6 hours and no one has responded.

I am really at a loss now ..how many times do I have to keep trying and whom else to contact. I guess I will just junk my Dish TV and go to some other provider.

This is clearly the worst ever customer experience in my working career of 20 years.
Garima Arora

May 26, 2016

Airtel DTH - Complaint raised 10 days back and no follow up yet.

Since the time Airtel DTH (Customer Id# 3013867078) has been installed at my new residence in Aug'15 at Malleshpalya, I have been facing issues with all Star channels and FX, Colors infinity, etc channels! Its in the name of Ravindra Tomar.

These channels are not broadcasting properly and the image and audio both are drastically disrupted.

I raised a complaint (51736416/51724041) on 16th May'16 and the engineer came on 17th May, he changed the connectors of the wire going to the DTH box and also at the dish and told me that the previous service engineer had put local connectors!
My question to Airtel is why did you provide substandard product to your customer?

The service engineer checked the channels after replacing the connectors and still the channels were not broadcasting properly. Hence the engineer told me that he will need to replace the wire, I told him to do it internally through the socket as it was done the first time when the connection was moved, however, your engineer kept insisting on getting the wire from the window and replacing it externally as he did not have the skill to fix it internally.

I asked him to get the wire and do it whichever way he knows, but he never came back and since then i have called airtel every alternate day to raise this issue and nothing has happened.

I got frustrated and finally raised a disconnection request on 23rd May'16 to which I was told that I would get a call back to confirm from the relevant department which has NOT happened till date !

Do you know how frustrating is it to deal with you and your engineers! Your engineers are dumb and make false promises and your call center ppl, I don't even know if they log these complaints as I don't see any action on it !

I have been an Airtel customer for 15+ yrs and I must say that it has gone from good to bad to worse and now to pathetic ! Its really sad to see such a brand FAIL their customer expectations miserably ! I would rather switch to Tata Sky !

AND THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE LEFT IN YOUR COMPANY, YOU TREAT CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU ARE DOING A FAVOR TO THEM BY GIVING YOUR SERVICES, PLEASE REMEMBER "WE" PAY FOR IT !
Rajesh Nk

May 23, 2016

Dont Buy Airtel DTH

Hello everyone I am back with another instance of Airtel and this time it is about DTH connection, as you will understand how worthless airtel has become after reading my post. I am only want you all to think before you decide buying any product of Airtel and if you ask me then please change to some other service provider ASAP or when the subscription is done.

I would like to start giving some information and get into the issues I am facing, It’s about the new technology called Airtel Direct TV were set of box is not required and connects directly to TV. I purchased new Samsung Direct TV which was one of the best I could find for the price and the only TV which to support DTH Direct connection along with that I got new Airtel Direct CAM TV connection with 2 months free subscription, surround sound setup and also 8 GB pen drive. I was very happy with this purchase  . Samsung technician came and installed everything, that is when my problems with Airtel started..

(Feb – 2016) Called Samsung to check about 8 GB pen Drive and was asked to call Airtel, when called Airtel, they said if there is offer then technician will get it when he comes for DTH connection. After lot of calls to customer care and to onsite technician I got my DTH connected and I was not given 8 GB pen drive and no response with customer care, After a week I get a call from Airtel customer care stating that offer is not valid for me and cannot provide it, when you can announce it then why say no???, If you look at Airtel website or any adds they talk about 8 GB pen drive, the broacher given by the TV dealer also had the same details.

(March – 2016) Couple of days later I started having Scrambled Signals ,technician came and did auto scan and it started work, did not realize it was intermittent issue. Just after couple of hours the problem started, again promise to send technician but this time no one came except calls every alternate days to check if the issue was fixed at last I asked them to close the issue as it was more of torcher to answer the calls and saying issue is not resolved and no technician came home.

(April – 2016)Then 2 month free subscription got completed and I was all set to change to Videocon or TataSky so called Airtel to get my connection cancelled. now Airtel wakes up and starts to discuss about renewal and not fixing the issue. When I was not interested they agreed to take the card away and when every I call back to check when the technical will coming to remove the connection, they were talking about refund, Refund???? Is Airtel looking into the records???? After couple of days I get a call from retention team and finally I accepted under one condition that my Video issue will be fixed, also they will look into 8 GB pen drive and if the issues are not sorted out then complete refund will be given on the 12 months recharge I am paying for.

(May – 2016) 3 months up without resolution, entire day yesterday & today no TV it might have worked nothing more than 1 hr. When I called yesterday to cancel the connection and wanted to get rid of this pain I get different information, “sorry sir we cannot give you any refund but if you want to still want to proceed with disconnection then we can do it.” Today again service technician is coming and with experience I have I know this is not going to fix…

I don’t know what to do after paying for 12 months subscription I have hardly used for a month.
and
Does Airtel really care for their customers?
How can I get my money back?
Is there any way I can go legal?

More question running in my head, if this is reaching to any higher level in Airtel hope they will take some steps to fix it and if not possible they should be giving me complete refund.

I will post back with update in case I get any from Airtel…

My Contact No: 9845404862
Jumana Hasin

Apr 28, 2016

Change package

I need to change my DTH package to south Max. I followed the instruction as given in website and sent SMS but I didn't get a proper response. Give me procedure to change my plan
Jumana Hasin

Apr 28, 2016

Change package

I need to switch my DTH package to southmax. Followed instructions as said in your website. I sent SMS as per instruction but didn't get proper response. Please give me procedure to change my plan as soon as possible
Rajarajan_12345

Apr 18, 2016

Poor signal reception

Most of the channels I subscribed to are not coming. All I get to see is blank screen. My monthly subscription is Rs.450 and I all I to see is hardly 15-20 channels. Customer care couldn't provide proper resolution. Pathetic service. Don't ever go.for Airtel DTH.
Haaris

Mar 23, 2016

False commitment by customer care executive

To whom so ever it may concern..

My customer I'd is 3000070645 and registered contact number is 9972356158.. This is second time the issue is happened. Last year October 2015 I have received a message stating that my duration is expired even though the last day of expiry is January 2016.

I have immediately spoken to your customer care and asked them the 6 month recharge package and they said to recharge Rs.2600. Additional charge for HD of Rs. 200plus also recharged. The package will last till July 2016 was committed by your customer care executive. I have repeatedly asked the executive same thing and he told same reply to me.

From 2 days I am getting a message that March 27th is the last date and I need to recharge again. I called your customer care dept and now they are denying for there commitment which they did on October 10th 2015.

This kind of false commitment will spoil the image of your company name and I need you to help and allow the period till July 2016. Please help your customer and sort our issue.

I am your one of the oldest satisfied client of airtel. Please don't allow me to disconnect the connection of airtel dth. Kindly take an action against that employee who spoke to me on Oct 10th 2015.

Waiting for your positive reply and cooperation
ajaychowdary

Feb 20, 2016

No Signal, poor service, poor customer care

No signal for past 3 months. Worst customer care people. Not even able to respond. They suspended my subscription and daily calling to recharge though there is no signal.
Digital TV 3015752529-001
RNP2015

Nov 25, 2015

Horrible customer care service

My Airtel DTH I.D is 3008723594. It started giving problem about one month back i.e form 2 Nov 2015 of no signal for most of the channels subscribed.I was given the impression by customer care that the reason is bad weather and it will be fine soon.
After some time I started realizing that this is just a reason for the customer care to get rid of people complaining.

For the past 3 days i.e. from 23 -11-2015 there is no video reception at all.I have lost complete reception.

For getting service we have to really run from pillar to post, frantic calls to airtel customer care and executives are good for nothing. Airtel engineers close the calls without even speaking or visiting customer forget about solving problem.Airtel DTH was bought by me on goodwill of Airtel Mobile service which I enjoy from past many years. I am repenting my decision today.
I must have done at least 40 to 50 calls to customer care. I laugh at the name customer care.
The point is my Airtel is continuing to charge the daily burn rate from my account and I am totally helpless. When I say this to the customer care executive he or she will just ignore it.

I have written lot of mails to Airtel and there is no response at all.

Email id’s : [email protected],[email protected],[email protected]

There is nothing called as customer for them and care is not there in their dictionary. Due to brand name of Airtel I have fallen prey to them but their business will keep on running. Customer care is doing great job in closing customer complaint to make their numbers in uptime gurantee.And every time they issue a new complaint number.

The irony is one of the customer care executive himself is saying that we cannot provide service and you can discontinue service! Wow this is fantastic….when I ask him OK if that is the case return back my money immediately the call goes mute!!

They will route you through so many people and you will be totally frustrated and after waiting for so much time the call will get cut. Oh My God! You will have to start again.

And every time they keep changing the language and there is no option in the IVR menu to even change the language. The moment the customer service guy picks up the phone he says he does not understand English and when I request for change in language he says it is not possible. I would like to know why there is no language option on 12150 Toll free number which is being given to customers ?

Also the Engineer is sent with a ryder that I need to pay INR 150 even if the problem is on Airtel side (that’s called visiting charges!).

I am ready to pay that but at least send the Engineer!

LIST OF CUSTOMER COMPLAINT REFERENCE NUMBERS:

48256117 – Closed without checking with customer! The executive says that I didn’t pick the call!! What a joke.

48275278 – Do not why it was closed!

48292194 – Request taken by Airtel to close connection.There was no courtesy for them to know why the customer is closing the connection.In fact the executives who were reluctant to take complaints immediately took up this complaint and the message was sent to my phone!!

Friends please do not go with Airtel DTH. The brand MAY BE good for mobile services and broadband. But, let me tell you that they have the worst DTH service.
This is a very genuine statement. Please do not undergo this harassment.
karthik.csk

Oct 27, 2015

Irresponsible response and actions from airtel dth installation technicians

I have recently purchased a samsung LED TV worth Rs. 41,900/- from croma retail store. And as per the promotion, I will get 2 months airtel HD subscription and installation free. But even after 3 days of purchase, till now no one came for installation.
I have got some calls from few technicians but no one came for installation. they simply saying today we will come, today night we will come. we are in this region we will come today and all.

When i try to reach their number they are not picking up the call or their numbers are switched off. Today i tried to call them.

I am giving you their contact numbers also
Sudhir - +91 7899981099 (talks professionally but not at all picking up the call and false promises)
guess he is manager or team lead.

The following peoples are technicians.
+91 9035005152 (he literally fooled me technician will come and he gave his number and switched off his mobile)
+91 8553516213 (he is supposed to come for installation but very lethargic while talking and switched off mobile)

I am seriously too much frustrated about airtel service. Since i am having airtel mobile network from beginning, i was having good relation with airtel until today. i am ready to take a decision to move away from airtel completely even my mobile network.
Kim21

Oct 25, 2015

Misbehaviour of Airtel officials

I'm getting continuos calls from 011-66494040 asking to recharge my DTH cutomer ID 3000157801 and i have already mentioned the reason that i'm out of country fir some time.

BUT IT IS VERY STRANGE THAT AIRTEL EXECUTIVE REPLIED VERY RUDLY AND TRYING TO TEASE.

Is this the professional ethic that Airtel is dealing with their cutomers?

When i opposed then he threatend to get my connection disconnected.

I want an immediate solution in 24 hrs else i'm going to lodge a complaint in consumer court and a FIR.
ananthkk

Aug 30, 2015

Unresolved complaints and wrong guidance

I have been using Airtel DTH for more than four years. Customer id is 3007854241 I have a DVR setup box and it is connected to a dish antenna. Since few months, we noticed issues with video, some times there is no video while the audio continues uninterrupted. Logged complaints with Airtel support and everytime the technician would visit my home , do nothing and assure that everything is working fine. He would charge 150 Rs for each visit. This has happened four times over the last six months. Since the issue was intermittent we didnt bother.

Since July end, the issue started increasing, video would stop suddenly for a period of 20 seconds and would resume on its own. So again we logged a complaint 45709137 on 31 July 2015. The technician said that the setup box has to be replaced with a new one. He was not able to speak in english or hindi and told us to pay 600 rs for a HD setup box (recording option) with external recording in USB or pay 2500 rs for a HD setup (with recording option) with internal storage 500 GB. He was not able to explain properly when I asked him a few details about file format , file size for recording. He said 600 Rs setup box will with a minimum 4GB USB drive. We paid him the money , he installed and left. I have two separate cables from the antenna , one for recording and the other for Live watching. When I asked him why he is using only one cable, he couldnt answer and only said that the setup box would work.

While watching we realized the limitations - it would not allow us to watch a different program than what we are recording. This defeats the very purpose of a DVR setup box. Next day we called this guy and he tells it is not possible to change the setup box and we need to pay 4000 rs for an equivalent of the one we were having previously.

During all this the technician took our old setup box without informing us and now they are not returning the setup box. They took it without our permission and downgraded the entire setup.

I must have called (several ( may be 20 times, need to check mobile bill for call records) to airtel customer support and everytime I would need to repeat the story. Everytime they would say we would escalate to the escalation department and they would call you in the evening ( if we call in morning) or morning (if I call in the evening).

In the last call , I told the customer support guy to put me across to escalation department and spoke with one escalation lead. He conferenced me with the technician and that fellow was in complete denial mode, rude and argumentative. Sometime during the call, airtel customer support guy dropped off. I called back and asked for a senior rank to speak to. Details I was given are - Nodal officer , Ramkumar , phone number 080 41704930 to speak with. Since it was 8.30 PM in the night , I was told to speak with the Nodal officer next day and this phone number does not work at all when we tried next day.

This is cheating and extremely painful.

I need my money and setup box returned.

Further , I am using airtel app and the DTH connection is also linked. The airtel customer support are not registering the complaints also, I only see two complaints 46016628, 46054046 logged for the several calls I have made to airtel support. Further the resolution notes mentioned on the tickets are irrelevant and false.
Abhishek 112.Singh

Jul 29, 2015

Airtel DTH service is not working ,No signal in my TV

Since 27th July 2015 ,My airtel DTH is not working . I am getting no signal error . After lodging a complaint I was told that the issue will be taken care by 28th July 4 p.m ,but I didn't get a call from any of the airtel customer care offices nor any one visited my place to check the airtel connection .

Later on ,when I called I was told resolution will be provided by 11 a.m on 29th july and then it was changed to 1. 00 Pm ,still no one has turned up to check my issue .

Its only me who has been following up for my case and no action is been taken care from Airtel side . This is very frustrating .

Please help .

Customer Id: 3017226211
complaint nos : 45643057

Abhishek Singh
ankit godara

Jul 7, 2015

channels

my cuustomeridis 30003960143 sir tatasky ma to rs 240 ka pack par star sports1 and 3 chal raha ha lakine airtel dth par to nahi chal raha sir, jo free dish par channel chalta ha vahi airel dish par songs vala chalta ha phir p[asadana ka matlabe kya hua sir ,
ankit godara

Jul 7, 2015

channels

my current package is rs240 but my account few channel add like sports and songs etc. mara phala 240 ka pack tha isue ka bade mana alacarte pack choose kare liya isue ka bade mana phire sa 240 ka pack choose kare liya problem is my starting time 2sports channel coming and 2and 3 song channel coming pleases started again channel please sir iwaiting for you. my coustmer id is 3000396013
Nagaraj G

Jun 17, 2015

No single

Dear All,

Recently I have facing airtel tv dth no single problem.
No single problem is who's mistake/problem I don't know.
If I think this is malpractice for earnings the money from the company to customers.
Please be think before the airtel dth purchase.
vinaykumarc

Jun 10, 2015

Kannada channels disabled

My Airtel DTH recorder connection number is 3006847993-001. We have subscribed for south mega pack from past 4 years.
From past 3 months we are not getting all the kannada channels except udaya movies and udaya news.
I have called up the customer care ad they ask us to upgrade the setup box to HD by paying Rs 4000/-
Why must a customer be forced to upgrade the set up box and deny the channels even after paying Rs 440 per month for the package which includes the mentioned channels?
There is no reply even after continuous requests to resolve the matter.
Please guide me to take next steps to get this resolved and consider this as a complaint.

VinayKumar C
Srinivaks

May 30, 2015

set top box not working for 50 hours

My Airtel customer id is 3013398294. Due to some issues they re replaced the set top box on 27th may. SLE was 4 hours but it is still not resolved for last 50 hours. 2 complaints have been raised (ref no being 44355131 and 44366878). At least I have made 100 calls in last 3 days. Either they are not answered or given evasive noncommittal replies. All I can say is customer care in Airtel is pathetic and this is my second such experience. Pl resolve.
Mob nr 94484 80543. I have numbers of all the Airtel executives involved in this issue. Pl help

Apr 21, 2015

Poor customer support (Customer ID 3002744095 )

Dear Sir/Mam,
My customer id is 3002744095
This is for your notice that i had raised a complaint regarding issue in my HD upgradation, but my complain doesn't seem to be resolving. I have tried every possible option known to me and nothing is working it seems. Customer care person every time says that issue will resolve in 24 hrs but it has been 5 days , i have written to [email protected] and they also not responding.
The way customer care is treating is also pathetic, sometime they will put me on mute and i will keep shouting for 10 mins , sometime they will say that tomorrow someone will call me .

Following is the mail communication i had earlier for your context :
I am also attaching the receipt which i got from technician.
Kindly look into it.
"Hi Support Team,
I had upgraded my set-top box from normal to HD on 14-3-2015. that time i
had paid rs 1300 +250 for 1 yr HD channels free. Now after 1 month, i am
not getting any HD channel. (Bill Attached)

Technician who upgraded my set-top box his name is Prashanth and his mobile
no is 7259453382. He is not picking up my call now.

I am not sure, what this issue is , but this is causing lots of
inconvenience to me. I have called customer care also in this , but didn't
get any appropriate reply.

I am using Airtel Digital tv service from last 6 yrs and dont expect this
kind of service.

Kindly look into this matter with priority and resolve it.

Bill is attached.

Atul Gupta
Customer ID 3002744095

Poor customer support (Customer ID  3002744095 )

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...