Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

vbcool

Jul 24, 2016

Unable to use

Airtel will soon disappear into thin air. These people have done a good job with advertising, since I can see miss chetri everywhere, on roadsides, toilets, TV.... What I am missing, though is REAL ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES FOR COMMUNICATION. They have an online help site, which is no more alive than my long dead grandfather. As per their instructions, they will call you soon, but you must not expect that happens in your lifetime. There are innumerable people who are simply not able to activaate their service, now frankly, can such an industry survive in an age of telecom boom just by God's grace ? Do they think they can boost revenues by advertising alone? Let me introduce a modern concept called democracy, in which people decide who becomes king. Often, the customer's king. You trouble him with no initiative on providing service, and soon you're sent to the same place everyone is, to YOUR GRAVE.
victor.mamilla

May 2, 2013

about recruters

I have received 12 times calls from hr deportment gurogoue
Hr dept has shortlisted my profile but circle office hr not responding for job posting. I have 7years exp in marketing no ise to me by resciving calls from hr
suman kaundal

Mar 22, 2012

Recharge not successful

On my Airtel mobile no.09418804109 from 21.03.2012 to 22.03.2012 no any easy recharge being
successful till now,pls help me.

With regards,
suman Kaundal

Jul 5, 2010

Rough behavious

I would like to inform you that your concern listed on 17 May 2010, has been resolved.

Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to 121@airtel.in

Manoj

Jul 4, 2010

too much advertise

I would like to inform you that your concern listed on 15 May 2010, has been resolved.

Manoj

Jun 16, 2010

Vinay Chugh

Jun 16, 2010

Renewal of plan without my approval and charging me for that

Vinay Chugh

Jun 7, 2010

billing

I would like to inform you that your concern listed on 16 May 2010, has been resolved.

Meenakshi

By the way:

121 is Rs. 0.50 per 3 minutes, and you don't get the connection instantly anyways.
The nodal offficer number is also not a toll free.

Ways to make the money.

change of plan

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Airtel deactived my SIM without warning

Airtel is becoming the worst customer support service center and huge money ripper.

I bought a new SIM card from a dealer and went through the address proof verification, then was told my forms were not received. Logically how did they do the address proof verification?

So after resubmitting the form and waiting for 2 days the activited my outgoing calls, then they deactived my SIM because I could not pick up the phone when did the address proof verification. Can you imagine you being in a meeting or in bus just could not pick up a call? They just call once and if you were just unlucky to miss the call, that's it. You SIM is deactivated! I lost Rs.500, that I had topped up in the SIM.

The nodal officer says she cannot give me a replacement SIM with the money back either.

Now you know how Airtel is making its profits everyday!

change of plan

my account no:14852006
i wanted to change my plan into unlimited 512 kbps broadband @ rs 499/month..
plan detail is classic 499

Rough behavious

My pre paid Airtel cell phone No. 9831254443 from which I cannot make any ISD call though having substantial balance over Rs. 3000/- (three thousand) for last two months I informed Airtel customer service but they did not pay any attention to my complaint even they talked with me very roughly and advised me to quit Airtel service.
Accordingly I have bought a Vodafone SIM card but I shall exhaust the amount then dump the Airtel SIM card to in dustbin.
The Airtel Customer care executives are very rough and do not know any manners.
Tapan Kumar Basu
Kolkata

May 16, 2010

billing

my cell no. is 9892239363.......hav received a bill which includes 899 blackberry plan....n i had spoken to a customer care executive and they had said they wudnt include 899 but 299 which is my plan..

May 15, 2010

too much advertise

Dear sir, i have been receiving useless service in which I am not interested, over and above without my knowledge Rs 10 has been deducted for every week. please stop all these non-sense. my no is 9932201833.
all these ads are like flamboy, cricket etc
thanks

May 11, 2010

I would like to inform you that your concern listed on 25 April 2010, has been resolved.

Manmohan

Apr 27, 2010

Renewal of plan without my approval and charging me for that

My rental plan plan was renewed without my approval and subsequently I was charged for the same. Inspite of me saying repeatedly to the customer service representative to terminate my plan instead of renewing it, Airtel still charged it on my number.When I tool the plan two years back, it was for lifetime. But now, all of a sudden, Airtel has breached the contract sating that it has to be renewed. I told them specifically that I will not renew the plan and terminate my plan and my number if required.

But still they renewed my plan without my approval.

price morethan MRP

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please do write to us at airtelpresence@airtel.in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

Apr 26, 2010

Cheating customers a well grown habbit

Apr 25, 2010

From: chopra.aditya@rediffmail.com
To: nodalofficer@airtel.in
Cc: nodalofficer.hp@airtel.in;nodalofficer.mumbai@airtel.in;nodalofficer.guj@airtel.in;nodalofficer.mpcg@airtel.in;nodalofficer.kk@airtel.in;Nodalofficer.andhra@airtel.in;nodalofficer.tn@airtel.in;nodalofficer.wb@airtel.in
Sent: 13/04/2010 22:41:40
Subject: Feedback 9878485811

I have mobile number 9878485811 of your company in my wife's name. On 3 march
2010 i went to your office at Bhadhaur House Market in Ludhiana along with my
wife to disconnect the number as we donot require it any more.

Your officer Ms Simmi suggested that we get nubmer converted to prepaid which
we accepted as incoming will be free on it till 2015 as Airtel has license for
it. She took ID proofs ,photogarphs and form from us to change the post paid
connection to pre-paid.

She took Rs.550/- from me as amount due on phone to stop post paid connection
and Rs.244/- as advance for prepaid recharge. She told me to come on Monday for
recharge.I also gave her my nuber for contact which she filled on form.

On tuesday(6 march 2010) i went to your office and she told me it is not
converted into prepaid and to come back in two days.

On 10/04/2010 i went to your office for same. Ms. Simmi told me i had deposit
Rs.50/- for sim and 200/- for security and activtion.
When i asked her what are charges for she said it is process.
I told her since i was not told about before i am not interested in same so she
should return money i had given as advance and documents i had given for
processing.She refused to do so saying it is company policy as money was used
by Airtel.When i told her that she had taken Rs244/- as advance for recharge
not as processing fee, she replied she never said so.
I am attaching the slip she gave me on which she has clearly written adv for
9878485811.

On requesting for email id for filling complaint she asked me call helpline .
She refused to give e-mail id. Mr. Sunil Arora his collegue asked me in abusive
langauge to sit near door and call helpline. When i told him i will talk to Mr.
Gaurav (Branch manager )
and Mr. Bhalla(area supervisor for agencies ) of his vulgar language.
He said Mr. Gaurav is not in office and Mr. Bhalla is a dog who lives on there
throwways.

While i was talking on my cell phone Ms. Simmi came to me with a handset and
asked me to call from it, which i refused as i was trying 121 from cell.She
again asked me not to file written complain. On which i told her i think she
had used money i gave as advance herself and now is trying to fool me for
paying once again.

With in 5 minutes Mr. Lekhi(owner of showroom) came and started slapping me and
he asked two of his emloyees to hit me as i shouldnot file complaint against
them.

Then they called police and tried to frame me for using abusive langauge with
Ms. Simmi and breaking phone at her desk.

Police didnot file complain as they were informed by shopkeepers of the area
that though Ms. Simmi is maried but she has close relations with Mr. Shiv that
is why he physically assualted me though he was not even in office. Also she
has habbit of behaving badly as she is a charaterless person and is close to
Mr. Lekhi.They are creating derogatory environment in neighbourhood by there
acts.

When police asked her what i have said to her she replied ask her collegues as
she is not aware of anything.She is just afraid that her husband will be aware
of her job now.
Police made her appolozise to me later on.

Also it was found by Police that i have never made any calls from your
helpline. Mr. Sunil Arora removed the antena from top and said it was broken by
me to frame me.
Mr. Lekhi told police that i broke phone at Ms simmi's desk but Simmi told
police i had taken phone outside office and broke its anteena on road.

Later on Mr. Lehki gave me number of Ms Simi (9872407218) and said i can call
her for any service free of charge if i compromise in front of Police..

Is this how you train how to handle customers and enhance relations by
physically abusing them to stop from complaining and then offer number of our
female employees for services????

This sort of behavour is not expected by representatives of company of your
repute.

Request you to look into matter and i donot want number converted to prepaid
and since i have made full payment on 3/march/2010 i donot want to continue
with it .Pls refund advance payment for recharge that has been taken form me
along with documents.

Aditya Chopra

- airtel_bill.tif

Apr 23, 2010

price morethan MRP

I reside at Langer House,Hyderabad . here all shopkeeper take morethan mrp on airtel topup coupan of rs. 10and.30 .if i ask why then it is said that we have less margin so u have to pay more than MRP.i want to lodge my complaint and please look into the matter.

thanks

sincerely yours

nitesh.

epfo gurgaon haryana - PF withdrawal
    Dear sir/mam मेरा फॉर्म 19&10c...
    Debit card - Please delivered my debit card
    Delivered my atm to my bank fast
    Pwd tamilnadu - Very worst road conditions
    All the roads Kalapatti-vilankurichi , Kalapatty to...
    flipkart - Discrepancy in order
    I ordered dish tv from flipkart on 18th of November and...
    SHIPPING MASTER, GOVT. SHIPPING OFFICE - Applied for new CDC
    I had applied for new CDC on 17th Nov 2018, and I had...
    GSRTC - irregularity bus services from jhagadiya to Netrang Di...
    respected sir Bus service from jhagadiya...
    Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation - Polluting environment
    I am on a Volvo bus of RSRTC whose scheduled departure...
    TRACKON COURIER - Consignment has not delivered yet Awb No. 1365406455
    My Consignment AWB N. 1365406455 which has been booked on...
    TD-DOPBNK - misuse of mobile number
    Dear Sir, I am Parameswari my mobile number...