Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Bhabhupa

Aug 16, 2019

Prepaid Mobile recharge

I rechard on 06/08/2019 Rs. 100 /-prepaid Mobile No. 8485031924 via my debit card as payment mode. Amount was deducted from my bank account but the recharge has'nt activated
Azhar Mohammed

Jul 24, 2019

Electricity

I have done the electricity payment through airtel payments bank which is not yet updated payment has been deducted from my account still the payment is showing as due.

Kindly help me and get this done asap.

Below are the transactions detail's.

You have made a payment to APCPDCLOB for 111135396 of Rs.3,384.00 from Wallet 9963436233 Avl Bal Rs.0.70. Tnx ID 2481078442
Dheeraj1990

Jul 23, 2019

Abusing call

हमारे परिवार के सदस्य को एक अनजान व्यक्ति फोन कर कर के परेशान कर रहा है।
आप सभी से निवेदन है कि इस नंबर (+919931170651) का पता लगाएं ताकि इसे सबक सिखाया जा सके।

We are getting repeated call from this number. Please can you check and take an action for this.
Thanks in advance!
Paresh Bhanushali1

Jul 10, 2019

Call harrasing from bhubaneshwar

From bhubaneshwar he is calling my family
+919777131967 from this number
He is abusing and filthy languages used during the calls
Ajmal Raza

Jul 9, 2019

Number is blocked

Hi ,

I raised the request to the Airtel to upgrade my existing postpaid plan to Family plan. Due to some technical issue they said they will be doing this from backend and my plan will be upgraded.
What I was not informed was the procedure will take more than 3 days and my number will be blocked until it's done. Its been more than 36 hours now and I am not getting proper solutions from Airtel. All I get in wait for next 2 hour or 4 hours..and so on.
Let me know if their is a way I can sue this company

Ajmal
Sam Suman

Jul 8, 2019

Porting issue

I've ported my tata docomo Sim of AP TO AIRTEL in Orissa . Porting request placed on 1 July but the harresment started by Airtel on 4th July the new sim got network but the old sim also have the network.

When I try to activate the sim ivr says your activation request is processed please restart the phone.

From last 4 days I unable to activate my new sim and the old sim also stop working
No one is helping
My docomo no 9032905908
Alt no 8674957111
Devisesha

May 13, 2019

Unknown International call

I am continuously getting international call from the number +13158405990 & +13154659343 & +13158184930. When i picked the cal , one lady say hello and cut the call. If I blocked the call I m getting cal from another number staring with +1315.....,
Nilima Sadavarte

May 12, 2019

Company is not ready to activate my mobile number

Recently I have ported my jio number 9080648901 from jio to Airtel. But it is not getting activated. I am calling on 59059 for verification but the operator is saying " according to new gov. Guidelines mob verification is mandatory" and immediately after that call is getting disconnected. I tried calling them almost 5 to 10 times every day. I also spoke to a customer care agent and he is saying to me to do the same without even hearing me out. The person is not even listening. I went shop and ask them to verify my number they are saying to do the same 59059 thing. I want solution to this problem right away. Or else ill put this matter on social media tagging airtel network. I am feeling like porting the sim to Airtel is the biggest mistake of my life where people are so bloody irresponsible not even I have patients to hear the problem of customer and disconnecting the call. All my bank accounts transactions I do with this number and now nothing is working! What do I do??? by porting the sim I have invited troubles.
Kindly activate my number today its a humble request.
My alternate number is 8793180773
saurabh345

May 1, 2019

unknown person calling without purpuse

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I am Getting random calls from an unknown number, i.e 9724982802. I dont know this person but he is calling randomly and tries to talk. I had blocked him but still he is calling and i am getting blocked call notifications. he has called more than 17 times today. When my family member called from other number to know who is he, he was rude and he started lying and then said even he has contacts and these complaints will do nothing.

Sir/Ma'am , I dont want to harm someones life but still they need to understand that our law works. Please do take the necessary steps and please do update me.

Thankyou
LAKSHMI25NPATHI

Apr 23, 2019

Airtel online recharge

HI ,
I have made 169 rs rechrge on my airtell prepaid mobile no 9987088420. On 23th April 2019 at around 12pm.Money has been deducted from my bank account.but recharge not done successfully.
Bank is saying money has been deducted from my account on that day.But Airtell is saying money not transferred to there account.
both are trying to leave their responsibility.Even i didn't get message regarding recharge but i got message from bank deducting the amount.If both are saying like this...then where is gone my money.Is it vanish in the air?
To whom should I ask about this. Who is responsible for this.?
JemimaRJ

Mar 24, 2019

Transaction not successful

transaction ID 1442285575
mobile number 9429304473
Dipti Kothawade

Mar 12, 2019

Airtel is a fraud company

Airtel fraud in Postpaid connection
I had taken a postpaid connection from Airtel with number [7710067974] in the month of October.
After using the service for a month I went to Airtel gallery and asked them to close the connection,but they denied saying that once you start any postpaid connection it cannot be closed for 3 months.
I continued to carry the connection for another two months and paid the bills even if I had not used the connection.
Now after the third month they called up and said that we had suspended your connection,clear the last month bill and close the connection.
When I went to gallery the staff at Dombivli(E) gallery [near P P Chambers] responded rudely saying they cannot process my payment and will not close the connection.When I went to another gallery they asked for 300INR more than that was communicated to me. Now because they have not closed the connection I will have to pay another month payment.
Please look into the issue urgently.

Dipti
9819088897
Sun24219

Mar 5, 2019

Recharge not reflevted

Recharge done not reflected.
Paytm message
Hi there!
You just made a successful payment of Rs. 1699.00 at Bharti Airtel Limited
For future reference, your Order Id is ############.
Paytm team
Rahul Kaswan

Jan 11, 2019

provide wrong information and poor service

1. mere pass airtel ka sim hye Maine near 15 month phle haryana se Liya tha pr starting se hi m is sim se sms nhi kr pa rha hu is bare me mene customer care se bht baar baat ki or office bhi gya pr koi solution nhi mila. hr baar ye bola jata h ki 4 5 ghante me service strat ho jaye gi.

2. abhi pichle kuch din se mere pass call aa rhi h ki mere no. pr ek offer h jiska fyda m 5999555 pr miscall kr k utha skta hu pr us no. pr kai baar call krne ka try kiya pr kbhi nhi lga. customer care wale phle bolte h ki wo no. hmara h hi nhi. bad me bole ki aisa offer h hi nhi koi. or uske baad bole ki agr aapne ek baar fyda utha Liya to dobara nhi milega ye offer. mtlb kisi bhi trike se wo. mujhe bs pagal banana cahte the.
Rajinder3107

Jan 4, 2019

Airtel Fraud call asking for OTP and other details

I have been getting fraud calls from mobile number 9002998563 stating that he is an employee of Airtel and on behalf of Airtel Payments bank he has called. In his call he asks for various OTP's related to My Airtel App login and MPin reset requests.

Request you to stop all services o this mobile number.
preeth kumar

Jan 1, 2019

Rs.399 debited from my account to easy vallet . but stil not recharged airtel recharge for number9500897751

I recharged my mobile for 399 rupees in Airtel . But amount debited to your company name but recharge still not done for 9500897751. Please check and recharge or repay my money. Thank you

Abhinay Saxena

Nov 30, 2018

Threaten to Close my Sim

The Airtel is sending message to close my sim if I don't recharge it with Unlimited pack.Please look into the matter and support

Name: Abhinay Saxena
Mobile No.: 8266006676
Ebby1234

Nov 17, 2018

Spam caller

I am getting spam calls from the following number 9893641713

Nov 7, 2018

Network issue

Today I’m not getting any incoming or outgoing calls due to Airtel network .. I am facing Airtel network issue since morning 7.30 a.m. there is no any single network of Airtel coming in my mobile. Plz I have a request resolve my problem as soon as possible.
Saralyne nongtdu

Oct 21, 2018

Network of 4g new sim

My new Airtel 4g SIM card is not working
balachandar702

Oct 18, 2018

Wrong number recharged

Hi ,
Today I have recharged wrong number online so I'm requesting you guys for reversal here is details of that

Wrong number (7022154903)
Transaction id (FCVM181018777412063)
Transacted on: 18thOct 2018, Thu, 10:42 AM

Correct number (7022154903)
Amount (199)
Rabindranath Ghosh

Oct 14, 2018

Charged for services which I didn’t avail

Got SMS at 4:02 AM giving thanks for using Bhakti Sagar Portrait & deducted Rs20/-from my balance in mobile ac. However I did not use it at all. I don’t need it. It should be deactivated & my balance be restored.
Sreenitha

Oct 7, 2018

Deactivate my no 8179210506

Kindly deactivate my no @ 8179210506 as I lost the phone.

Sreenitha
rk1351999

Oct 3, 2018

Balance deduction

service of primezone has been started on my airtel no. without any request and deducted rs.20 from my account balance. Please stop service and return my balance as I have not requested for this service.

Balance deduction

Gauraviiitm

Sep 29, 2018

Bill paid but amount not credited

I have paid the bill for my airtel number through my airtel app on 17Sep18, however the amount is not yet credited as on 29 Sep 18 and now services has been barred for my account. Money has been deducted from the bank. Quite unprofessional service.

Bigg boss tamil vijay tv - Just about vanitha
    Okay fine vanitha came! Did all atrocities... Work is over...
    Mobile fraud call - fraud call saying from RBI
    yesterday i received a call from number...
    APSRTC - Seat allocation
    I have reserved a seat in an APSRTC bus with service...
    Hope software - Illegal debit card use
    Illegal transaction from my debit card without OTP and...
    Auto Rickshaw - Forgot original marksheet and govt ids
    Forgot orange colour bag containing 10th marksheet and...
    ACT - ACT Digital TV Fraud
    Hi All, we have paid the amount of 1091.33 on Friday for...
    EME RECORDS Secunderabad - Non-receiving of the already issued revised PPO of...
    Dear Madam/Sir, I would like to bring to your notice...
    RATION CARD - Not getting ration card
    My name is Mehar Chand . I have applied online form to...
    RTO Mumbai - Auto fare - Refusal to take passenger for short distance
    Auto Rickshaw Refusal to take passenger for short...