Airtel

Assam

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

RAJANANDI7

May 22, 2020

Address: Bill./Town-Shantipur, P.S-Namrup,
Sub-Divn.-Dibrugarh,
Dist.-Dibrugarh-786621(Assam)

Above is our full address if you (AIRTEL) can kindly boost up your signals in our area, we will be able to use the NET uninterrupted-ly. Unless our recharges are useless. It's a waste that we recharge approx 400/- for months. Kindly, take some action on the above mentioned issue. Please, it's a request!
Lastly, a humble request to you airtel guys is that you can simply solve the problem by boosting our nearby tower. Hope you'll boost up you tower soon. PIN-786621 NAMRUP (DIBRUGARH) LOCATION- NL-27°12'0" EL-95°16'34"

sourav84720

Jul 11, 2019

Network not coverage

Airtel network not coverage in our area and we are facing very much problem for using internet. Also wrong location display on airtel open network map of Bebejia Gaon, Lahowal. Which is located near of ICMR, Dibrugarh. But in map it is displayed near lahowal railway station.
Malay Chaudang

Apr 18, 2018

Network issue

Hi I am dharmeswar Chaudang. I am from Assam. I am a customer of Airtel from the last 10 years. But when I bought a 4g phone I saw that there is no 4g coverage in my area and the 3g quality is not so good. I get only one level of 3g network in my area. While the 4g coverage is very good in my nearby places. Like rajgarh and Moran and bamunbari. But in our area I don't get 4g network. Your voice quality is not good in my Area. When I check in open network I find that the data quality is good in my area. But in reality it is not true. I have have complained about the fact for many times. I am facing the problem from the last year. But after my hundreds of complaints you don't get any action. What are you doing? Jio has given 4G coverage fully in my area. So all the members of our family use Jio Sims for internet. Because there is nothing to do with Airtel Sims. We now use Airtel Sims only for some official calls. So I'm thinking to leave Airtel and port our Sims to Vodafone because Vodafone has 4g coverage in my area. I am giving you the last chance to solve this problem. My address is, village - nachani no. 1, P. O. - nachani, dist - Dibrugarh (Assam), pin - 786613
RinkiAnjay

Mar 29, 2018

Complain for worst 4G network and call drops

I have request for tower install...aaplogo ne apne website par likha hai ki kuch mobile towers forcefully shut down kiye gaye aur aaplog jagah dhundh rahe hai..tower lagane k liye aap tower bhi waha laga rhe hai jaha tower already hai...yaha chiring chapori chapori path krishna nagar mein itna network issues hai main complain bhi ki par 12118 pe par woh kya bol rhi h ki sim nikaal ke rakh dijiye 30sec tak mobile on off kariye main yaha se refresh kr de rhi hu...sab ki par still wahi problems abhi bhi hai map mein jab dekh rhi hu toh gazab sab jagah excellent network hai aisa dikha rha hai par aisa nhi hai...mera ghar chiring chapori chapori path krishna mein hai Amichand Shah naam hai ghar ka...mera no.9954557712 hai.....aap jo 2 tower lagaane waale hai us mein se ek yaha laga dijiyega toh hume aur humari itni badi society ko koi network ya call se judi problem nhi hogi...
Clinton Mushahary

Nov 23, 2017

Airtel wallet blocked

Airtel wallet & money is blocked, forgot previous mPIN and registration details.
Help me to unlock it.
Karan Gogoi

Oct 25, 2017

Poor Coverage Inside the house

Very Poor Coverage inside the House. To make or receive call I always need to come outside the house.

Regarding the issue complain lots of time to Customer care but not getting any solution.

Requesting the concern team to look into the matter.

loc- lengrai tengakhat
dist- dibrugarh
pin- 786103
land mark- near lengrai T E factory

Contact no-8473937874
Swaraat Sengupta

Jul 6, 2017

Data balance not given as promised

In *121# best offers, rs349 recharge gives 1GB data per day for 28days. But I can't connect to the internet now because it is showing in My airtel app that I don't have any data balance but when I dial *121# it shows 1GB is available only between 3am-5am. Is this some kind of joke. If you cannot fix this then I ask for a full refund today. For this offer I had to buy a new 4G handset.
Manash Baruah

Apr 9, 2017

Airtel poor 4g Internet speed

Today I swap my airtel 3g connection to 4g and recharge with Rs. 349 dataplan for better internet speed. But the internet speed remains the same, as it is displaying only edge connection instead of 4g and takes too long to open a webpage.They are simply lotting our hard earned money in the name of better service.
Please take some stern measures against Airtel for cheating consumers.
Jade li

Apr 1, 2017

Zero balance despite receiving successful transaction message with transaction id

Recharge done on 01-04-2017 08:33AM,MRP:Rs246.00,STax:Rs32.09,TransID1175585660.
Despite receiving this message and having paid the due amount. My balance is showing up as zero and hence I'm unable to make calls. All these, while im at a hospital.

Feb 7, 2017

at recharge of 3g not giving 3g data

I have a western u.p sim no 8171116833. I recharged with 147 rupees an got 3gb 3g/4g data. But in relity it is giving me only 2g data that too at a very nominal speeed. You can say useless. Inspite of that local sim of Airtel getting very good speed.
MD A YASIN

Dec 5, 2016

know about incoming and outgoing call for last august and sepmtember 2016

Dear
sir/ medam

please provide me last august and september month call details of my airtel prepaid no 9957171259 ,pleasr send me call detaIls its very urgent to know me.

thanking you

I have not received network. Pls contact me. 9577769090
Diganta Gohain

Jul 1, 2016

datacard recharge problem

Sir, my prepaid airtel datacard recharge for number 8472840933 and txn id ############ has failed and amount deducted from my bank balance. So, request you to kindly look into the matter and arrange to provide solution of the same at the earliest possible. Thanks.
Huntu001

Dec 2, 2015

Slow network connection

In my area both 2g and 3g network of airtel become very slow..in 2g net its speed upto only 10kbps hardly and 3g net its speed Between 30 to 200kbps. But the rate of data plane is to high.Due to slow Internet connection we often suffering so much problem for surfing internet..
drskb

Oct 21, 2015

delay in installation of dth

We have been waiting for someone from airtel DTH to install our dish tv for the last 3 days. They will assure that will install it within the day itself, yet hardly someone comes. Our airtel money is being wasted too. I hope some necessary action is taken against them.
Alan Perkins

solve it soon
pack lasts till morning
Alan Perkins

Apr 25, 2015

I recharged with 60 rupees and the added balance was only 50 rupees where the offer said 65 rupees till April 29.
Airtel sent a message to me.
it says clearly.
why the additional 15 rupees is not in my balance?
Please solve it soon

Aug 13, 2011

Another Smart Act!!!!!

Dear Suji Nair,

This is to inform that your concern listed on 11 Aug. 2011 is been worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve your concern. We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Aug 12, 2011

Another Smart Act!!!!!

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 11 Aug. 2011 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

May 20, 2011

Dear sandeep gupta,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to please drop us an email at [email protected] and we will be happy to be of assistance.

May 17, 2011

Dear sandeep gupta,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 11 May 2011 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, we have sent a sms for the same. Please do write to us at [email protected] in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

May 14, 2011

Dear sandeep gupta,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 11 May 2011 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Jan 29, 2011

airtel cust. care

Dear Customer (babluis4uall ),

Jan 25, 2011

unusual deduction of amount

Dear Amit Pandey,

I would like to inform you that your concern listed 23 Jan. 2011, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to [email protected]

Rakesh Kumar

Jan 25, 2011

airtel cust. care

This is to inform you that your concern listed 24 Jan. 2011 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please do write to us at [email protected] with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

Rakesh Kumar

Facebook - http://on.fb.me/cECyvS

GoAir - Error in Webcheck-in in upcoming flight G80321 of 1st June...
    Kindly note, I have booked my flight with GoAir through...
    zee cinema - TV Guide
    Almost twice a month the tv Guide programming goes on the...
    HUNGAMA CHANNEL - Hungama
    Why are you showing shin Chan old episode I know you are...
    http://cbtfexch9.com/ - Refund my amount
    Dear Sir, My self Deepak Kumar Goyanka I informed to...
    SPEED POST COMPLAINT - Latter not received
    Sir my speed post n.EH562978135IN BOOKED ON 12-05-2020 AND...
    Marvel hq - Bored by seeing starwars
    Please play all cartoons not only star wars
    Cadbury bournvita - Expires settlement
    Dear sir/mam This is bring your kind attention that...
    Netmeds - Denied for home delivery
    The product I have ordered on netmeds are delivered...
    Personal iten - Parcel not received
    Good afternoon, I am writing this mail due to not...