Airtel

Assam

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Jan 24, 2011

unusual deduction of amount

This is to inform you that your concern listed 23 Jan. 2011 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Rakesh Kumar
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd

Twitter - http://bit.ly/fKcSxc
Facebook - http://on.fb.me/cECyvS

Jan 17, 2011

False promise, did not provide any paper bills, instead sent a legal notice regarding payments of bill

Dear Customer (niloy79),

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to please drop us an email at [email protected] and we will be happy to be of assistance.

Dec 24, 2010

Dear Amit Pandey,

I would like to inform you that your concern listed 22 Dec. 2010, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to [email protected]

Dec 23, 2010

HARRASMENT BY AUTOMATIC ACTIVATION OF VAS SERVICES

This is to inform you that your concern listed 22 Dec 2010 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Nov 25, 2010

Dear Customer (RANA1575),

I would like to inform you that your concern listed 23 Nov. 2010, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to [email protected]

Nov 23, 2010

Unauthorised activation of Airtel Mobile TV and Caller Tune

This is to inform you that your concern listed 23 Nov. 2010 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Nov 8, 2010

Dear Vijay Kr. Gupta,

Nov 8, 2010

I spoke with a airtel personnel regarding the above mention issues, his name was Mr Rahul calling me from some airtel consumer forum Delhi. Instead of listening to my issues he wanted to argue with me and moreover made many false statements regarding issue of paper bills. He didn't took any complaint from me.

Dear Mr Ranga & Mr Srivastava

I am elaborating my complaint, I took a data card connection and modem as on 19th dec 09 from Fulbagan, Dibrugarh Airtel Relationship Centre. My connection got activated on 27th dec 2009, after Christmas. Before taking the connection I had the asked person, who had provided me the connection that if it would work outside Assam or Not ?, will I have roaming facilities in the given connection or not ?. The person gave me full surety and also told me to call him if the connection does not work outside Assam. I flew to Bangalore as on 20th Jan, in Bangalore i did not receive any roaming on that connection. I tried calling many a times to the service providers but, there was no response from the relationship centre, they didn't received any calls.
Those people didn't sent a single bill at my Billing Address. I had even sent one of my friend to the service providers on 21 Jan to discontinue my service, but he was returned back saying they need the customer to come to discontinue it. It was impossible for me to come, so I tried contacting them many a times at their given numbers, but there was no response. Those people didn't even contact me in my numbers (I had provided while taking the connection) regarding payment of bills, moreover no bills were sent in my email or at my billing address.
If a bill is generated and If someone doesn't pay for it, is it not the responsibility of the providers to contact them. Suddenly on 26th Aug a Court notice arrives in my BILLING ADDRESS regarding payment of pending bills. I called the person whose name was mentioned on the notice, for any queries. I questioned him regarding the notice and also told him that I didn't receive any bill at my billing address and also told that they could have contact me one way or the other before sending such a notice from the court. The guy didn't responded me well, instead ask my email address and told me to pay the bill within 7 days.
The bills that I had received through email sent by him were-
BIll period was mentioned sarting from 17th Dec, well my connection got activated on 27th Dec.
how could it be possible to charge someone who had not taken his connection on 17th ? There were 3 months bill starting from 17th dec to 18th March. Well how could I agree on those bills which were forwarded me in so later period on (26th AUG) through a person email address?.
How can I agree that those were actual bills ?
Mr Ranga please notice one thing, a Court notice was duly sent to my address, but a single bill could not get to my address.
Moreover after I had reached bangalore as on 20th jan, I was unable to use the facility and hence there is no question arises that I have utilized the services. The guy provided me three bill total amounting to Rs 2370.42 which though I have cleared it, but I am very much upset with your service and moreover their responses towards the customers.
The Modem that I had purchased is now of no use for me, also the connection. Total loss estimated is 4750+ 2370.42, which I had suffered because of some irresponsible Airtel Personnels
May be, I could be the only customer who had complained regarding the services provided at Dibrugarh Airtel Relationship Centre. I can
no doubt, fully assure you there are many customer are very much unhappy with the service provided by them.

Dear Mr Ranga & Mr Srivastava

Thanks for hearing my concern. The numbers that I had provided in the complaint were Airtel Dibrugarh customer care contact numbers or the numbers that they had provided me to contact in case of any queries or complaints.
well, I had sent you an email at [email protected] regarding my contact details.

complain

This is to inform you that your concern listed 3 Nov 2010 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please do write to us at [email protected] with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

Nov 3, 2010

complain

mere mobile se 30:10:2010 ko 78 Rs kata gaya tha uske liye maine compalne kia tha likin uska koi sunwai nahi hua iske liye mujhe airtel se khede hai. main chahata ho ki is compalne ka sunwai ho...

Oct 27, 2010

Dear niloy79,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 26-Aug-10 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, we have sent a sms for the same. Please do write to us at [email protected] with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

Aug 31, 2010

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Aug 13, 2010

poor service quality

Aug 13, 2010

automatic deduction of balance

Jun 27, 2012

my blanced cut without my knowlaged

with out my knowledge air tel less 400+ amount in my mobile no +9109957612737 , i am using air tel Internet peaked data a long time but i found 1st time this problem in my air tel Sim card my main balanced cut rs.400+ ? i have complain in air tel customer care but i have no any responded from air tel

Mar 16, 2012

unknown number starting with +92

today on 16 mar 12 , i got a missed call from number +923317968579 at 04:04 pm, how a person can call me like this and that too from other country. Please take proper action. i think they may hack mobile number on net used by us where many software require our number.
User193572

Aug 11, 2011

Another Smart Act!!!!!

Refer my complaint on 04 Aug 11. I sent another mail to this effect but still there was no response... Further I recharged Rs 100 and told them to change my package which has been thrust upon me. Its almost half a month and I ' watching unwanted channels thanx to airtel.
The customer care reps are totally clueless and cold. They cant help and keep repeating same statements without any positive response... can some air tel rep call and restore my connections.

Suji Nair
ID: 3005640605
mob: 99572 70412

May 11, 2011

message pack not activated

i activated msg pack through net of Rs 33 on the 12th of may.......bt it has not yet been activated and it is charging Rs 1.50 per sms/std and Rs 1 for local smes.......
kindly check this matter at the earliest......
sandeep gupta
assam

Jan 24, 2011

airtel cust. care

I have some problem with airtel cust. care because when ever I call to 121 there is no option for "direct call to helpline service" and if I call to 121 for 4 to 5 times there is a unknown message like " the number u r calling is doesn't exist"........

Jan 23, 2011

unusual deduction of amount

sir, my mobile no. is 9954785153.today at 10, o clock i got the message from ad 543210 that 50 rs has been deducted from your a/c. I have not activated any service. So i try to talk to cc. But every time they dis connect the service. Sir i request you to refund the above said amount in my account. As i have not activated any service. One mora thing i would like to share with you that in december also i was facing same problem. And i could not get any resolution. So this time as airtel member i want resolution as a refund of money. Thank you sir. Amit Pandey

Dec 22, 2010

HARRASMENT BY AUTOMATIC ACTIVATION OF VAS SERVICES

I am from dibrugarh,Assam, and using Airtel prepaid mobile no. 9954785153 for long time and i have never faced any problem but since few days i am facing strange problem of automatic activation of vas services. on 01 dec2010,13 dec2010,14 dec2010 three vas services( joke,cricket,footwall) were automatically started, then on 15 dec2010 i contacted to customer care at 1400 hrs. regarding complain of automatic activation of vas services but what customer care people done they kept me long holding for paid calls and nither gave me complain no. nor any resolution. The only resolution i have got was disconnection of phone and even he did not deactivate the service. then i make second call to customer care, same thing happen to me disconnection of phone after long hold up. then i make therd call to customer care this time one kind lady lifted the phone and after listening my complain she immediatly drop the phone so at least this time i was not on hold.i made more than thirty min. paid calls to customer care but could not get any resolution and even complain no. but any how i came to know that vas services can be deactivated by by dialing *121# and i deactivated all three vas services and forgotten the whole matter but problem still contineous and on 18 dec2010 while checking *121# i found that one more vas service has activated on my mobile and deactivated the same and today on 22 dec 2010 i found one sms stating that (Congrats!You have been activated for Jobs on Mobile @ only Rs 10 for 10 days of alerts.To listen to unlimited jobs & apply from your mobile dial 54321266 (@ just Re1/min).To deactivate send STOP to 5432105). sir,for your kind information i would like to tell you that i am in service since last 18 years and do not interested to leave the service. so deduction of 10 rs for job in mobile is useless for me.

sir, in short i would like to say that i have not got any help from cc i.e. complain no.,deactivation of vas services, any resolution.

sir, i would like to request you to provide me resolution for above said matter, as i like airtel and want to be with airtel. i am also using airtel dth and never faced any problem. sir, all the deduction for vas services should be refunded in my airtel a/c to keep the relationship with airtel for a long time.

(Amit Pandey)

Nov 23, 2010

Unauthorised activation of Airtel Mobile TV and Caller Tune

This is for you Information that my Mobile No is +919957043807 activated Airtel Mobile TV (Messsage No: AD-54321) by Airtel India Survice provider without any prior intimation, information and instructions. Some days ago they also activated caller tune as like as above. Due to this activation they debited amount immediately. Not only that when I tried to intimate their customer care they also debited charges for that during those periods. This is not tollarable for me. Please do the needful.

Thanking You.

Nov 3, 2010

complain

GoAir - Error in Webcheck-in in upcoming flight G80321 of 1st June...
    Kindly note, I have booked my flight with GoAir through...
    zee cinema - TV Guide
    Almost twice a month the tv Guide programming goes on the...
    HUNGAMA CHANNEL - Hungama
    Why are you showing shin Chan old episode I know you are...
    http://cbtfexch9.com/ - Refund my amount
    Dear Sir, My self Deepak Kumar Goyanka I informed to...
    SPEED POST COMPLAINT - Latter not received
    Sir my speed post n.EH562978135IN BOOKED ON 12-05-2020 AND...
    Marvel hq - Bored by seeing starwars
    Please play all cartoons not only star wars
    Cadbury bournvita - Expires settlement
    Dear sir/mam This is bring your kind attention that...
    Netmeds - Denied for home delivery
    The product I have ordered on netmeds are delivered...
    Personal iten - Parcel not received
    Good afternoon, I am writing this mail due to not...