Airtel

Bihar

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

HarshK1609

May 13, 2021

Bad internet

I'm unable to use the internet since last 3days and its really affecting my work.We recharge our phone for the better service but they were not able to give that.I want to solve this asap
RajdeepSingh200

May 13, 2021

Network problem

I m continously suffering from network issue in my house becoz of which i m having trouble in taking calls and using internet.If this continues then i might have to change my carrier in order to make my work done. Hope u listen to it and fix it asap.
Dhanura

Sep 20, 2020

Network issued

मेरी location मे डाटा स्पीड बहुत कम है। प्लीज़ 4G बोल के पैसा लेते है और यहाँ 3G स्पीड भी नहीं मिलता , मेरा रूम मे तो बिल्कुल भी नेट नही चलता है इस समस्या का समाधान किया जाए.
पता पूरब टोला पटेल नगर कहलगांव भागलपुर
Dhanura

Sep 19, 2020

Network issued

Network speed problem
मेरी location मे डाटा स्पीड बहुत हि कम है मै 4G स्पीड के लिए पैसा पेड करता हहूँ और मेरा रूम मे 3G भी नेटवर्क कम नही करता है मै चाहता हूँ कि मेरा नेटवर्क का समस्या जल्द से जल्द समाप्त किया जाय नही तो मेरा पैसा लौटाया जाय, ममै इसके लिए सदा आभारी रहुगा !
धन्यवाद
पता -पूरब टोला पटेल नगर कहलगांव भागलपुर
ishikaishika

Jul 21, 2020

Wrong number recharged

I have recharged wrong no
Wrong number:8084872331
Correct number: 8084972331
Amt: 598
Operator refrence number: 1011350082
Order I'd: 11361484297
I want to return my recharge.. please
vivek1210

Oct 9, 2018

Network problem

Hlo sir,my village rasid our your airtel network is very poor since 2 year no any network found in indoor coverage .I against complaint but not solve my problem.always reply problem is solved but since 1 year problem is not solved and network is very bad condition .
MD TAUSIF ALI

Apr 26, 2018

MY AIRTEL PAYMENT BANK IS BLOCKED

AIRTEL PAYMENT BANK NUMBER IS 9785359650
RAIF HASSAN ANSARY

Feb 18, 2017

I WANTED TO REIMBURSE MY 10 RUPEES LOAN

My name is Raif Hassan ansary. Approximately 3 months earlier I take 10 rupees loan to Airtel office and credit my Airtel SIM. Then after talk this money I don't use this SIM. After some days I reminded that I am taken 10 RUPEES LOAN.So I thought I pay this loan.But when I put the SIM in mobile my SIM is damaged.But I wanted to reimburse my 10 RUPEES loan. Please tell me this time I am what can I do?
MK749

Nov 27, 2016

STOP AIRTEL NEXTGTV SERVICES on my mobile

Please stop AIRTEL NEXTGTV SERVICES on my mobile no. 9931905900 and refund back deducted money. I have not activated this service. Please imideately deactivate this service on my mobile and refund back my deducted money due to this service.
Âřïf Ķhåň

Sep 20, 2015

Not refund my money

Dear customer, your refund of Rs.45.0 for order Id FCVA150920232688069 has been deposited in your FreeCharge Credits.but not refund my money on my sbi a/c
krishn1

Sep 13, 2015

outgoing call no active

my airtel no 9006343845 .the outgoing call is not go .
Amit Kumar

Jun 30, 2015

online recharge fail but amount dedected

I have racharge 3 times by airtel app by using dabit card
But recharge fail all and balance dedected but not returned, my mobile no. Is 9102850355 all recharge fail on 1st July 2015 between 1 am and 2 am
tanmaydas.52

Feb 25, 2015

spami call after that abusive

he called me saying he is calling form airtel customer care office then he said me i am the 2nd winner of luckey draw of airtel i won a hero glamour bike ..to then he told me to submit 8000 rupees of sbi account after that called me at 10 am then he got abusive...
prasoonkumarmishra

May 19, 2014

SLOW LINK,

I an using the 3G DONGLE CONNECTION IN BHAGALPUR LOCATION ,NEAR ZERO MILE LOCATION IN THE LAST 15 DAYS, BUT UNFORTUNATLY ,DURING THIS PERIOD, WE OBSERVED ARE AS:---

DONGLE GETS OVERHEATED ONLY OFTER THE OPERATION OF 45MIN IN SPECIALLY ZERO MILE LOCATION.
VERY SLOW IN THE OPERATION AS DUE TO FLUCTATION IN LINK.
SUDDENLY THE LINK GETS DISCONNECTED.

AS I AM USING THE 3G SIM NO:9967239082

My name amit kumar Sharma
Address kachori gali, sujaganj, Bhagalpur
Phone model Samsung galaxy grand duos model i9082
Make Samsung
Email no for communication [email protected]
theft date 17-6-2013 at 12:30 pm
Imei no. 356150055955143

Sim used 9934443750 (airtel/ bihar-jharkhand) prepaid
9431609590 (bsnl / bihar) prepaid

intimation of mobile theft done in kotwali yesterday (17-6-13). when talked with airtel customer care to track mobile by imei no the operater refused. please do the needful to inforce coperate the airtel service provider to get my mobile set back

Feb 20, 2013

unnecessary billing continuously

dear sir
this to let u know that i have been billed unnecessary from airtel number 09572555575 for downloading so and so .it happens time and again .
i spoke to associates bt no resolution to my concern . even the supervisor spoke to me regarding the issue .he told me that he will refund me the deducted amount by 20 mins but still the issue is dormant .and the have blocked my complain nos 121 and 198 .so i am nt able to speak to them .
its just frustrating me know.

please do take care of by plead .
with regard
abhijeet verma
+919572555575

May 22, 2011

Automatic Activation Of Tadka Live

Thanks for prompt call and action

Chinmay

May 21, 2011

Dear Chinmay,

I would like to inform you that your concern listed 18 May 2011, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to [email protected]

Rakesh Ranga
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd

Twitter - http://bit.ly/fKcSxc
Facebook - http://on.fb.me/cECyvS

May 20, 2011

Automatic Activation Of Tadka Live

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 18 May 2011 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Rakesh Ranga
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd

Twitter - http://bit.ly/fKcSxc
Facebook - http://on.fb.me/cECyvS

Dec 23, 2010

Dear Abhimanyu Kumar,

I would like to inform you that your concern listed 20 Dec. 2010, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to [email protected]

Airtel Customer Service Team

Dec 22, 2010

unsubscribe gamclub

This is to inform you that your concern listed 20 Dec 2010 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Rakesh Kumar
Airtel Customer Service Team
rayvikash2

Dec 26, 2012

Sim Registration Issue

Dear Sir/Madam

This is regarding the mobile number 9931894747. I am a subscriber of Airtel since long and using several connections for me and my family members. The above mentioned number was being used by me since 10/08/2006 and it was widely spread among my contacts. I had lifetime validity for this connection and was using GPRS also on it. I used to pay more than 300 Rupees per month for this number only. This number is been disconnected due to some unknown reason and in the mean time had a very bad experience with the local Airtel manager and the Customer care executives. Now, they are not even picking the call as well as the CCE disconnects the call after listening the mobile number. According to them, the number is disconnected because I have not recharged with even 200 Rupees in the last 6 month that is clear misleading of the issue. On asking about any details of the number, they say that there is no record of this number. This is a number of primary importance for me and the disconnection had caused me serious loss in business as well as great inconvenience in my personal life. It had given me mental, physical, emotional and economical loss. I need the clarification that why this connection was disconnected. Also, I would like to quote a statement of a person who was connected to me through the local ASM of your company "Jo karna hai kar lo lekin ye number chalu nahin hoga." This is disgusting and had made me feel mentally torchered. I want for a proper resolution and compensation for the issue. Hope this time I will get a appropriate response & resolution ASAP.

Vikash Ray
Bhagalpur, Bihar
9431419148

May 18, 2011

Automatic Activation Of Tadka Live

My Phone No. is +91-9955865303 belonging to Bihar circle. Airtel Tadka live is activated without my consent automatically on my phone and Rs. 20 gets deducted every once in a while (10-15 days).

PLEASE stop it IMMEDIATELY and cofirm me by sms or call.

Chinmay

Dec 20, 2010

unsubscribe gamclub

I had subcribed for Airtel Wap - http://gclub.in. I am losing Rs.30/ per week for no benefits to me. I never subscribe it&now i want to unsubscribe by today itself. Kindly unsubscribe the Games Club. My mobile number is 9973834451.
thankiny you