Airtel

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Muralikrishna K Mysore

Jul 22, 2017

Poor Service - Extremely Bad

Sir / Madam,

I have been a Airtel customer from 2002. However, from the past 2 months I am having horrible service from you as far as my broadband connection (080-42244762). I have complained not less than 15 times in the last 2 months and still it is not rectified. Every time there is an excuse and nothing happens but the TKT gets closed. Nothing is working and the support engineer who visited our house last evening taken the modem and not even responding... His name is Kashi-9741566596... He is not picking the phone.... I am planning to close my association with Airtel as my business is hit because of your lack of support... Regards,

Muralikrishna - ############

Jul 20, 2017

Dear Customer(Sujithamanesh),

This is with reference to your post dated 12 July 2017 .

We are working on your concern and would require some more time to resolve it. We shall keep you updated of the progress.

bhartiairtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Saivig80

Jul 20, 2017

My call is not connecting anyone

My is sai vignesh two days before recharge 399 unlimited local and std calls and 1 gb per day internet plan for 70 days but my call is not connecting to anyone and my internet speed also weak
Kushup

Jul 17, 2017

Request Not Complete

Request in porting airtel network is not completed on my tata docomo no. 903413122
Sim No. 8991961609925349729U
Rajkumar1805

Jul 17, 2017

Network/Data

- My singles are keep fluctuating.
- 4G Support not proper.
- Internet speed is not good (even though if, I am using very less data).
- Unable to connect customer care.
- It’s really painful I emergency case.

Please resolve this issue ASAP.
Areeshazaheer

Airtel sim activation

I had purchased a airtel4g mifi on 13 july 2017 and that representative told me that the sim will activate in 1 hour but nothing happen till now 14 july....every time I want to connrct it shows me to enter a nck code...what is that nck???
saurabh4757

Airtel

My Self Saurabh Mishra and i am airtel user since 1 month before i was using vodafone network. People suggest me Airtrl for better network but there is worst and pathetic network on the Ghaziabaad U.P.

For specially Ghaziabaad ( Uttar Pradesh ) People don't choose this network because when you choose this network you are not able to book any single internet things.

I am also following up the Customer care of airtel since 15 days and they daily tell me your query resolve in 14th July but still there is not any progress.
Also i connect the Airtel Nodalofficer for the same and i got i surprise from them she says it will take again 45 days more due to tower maintenance

Hahaha lol great job airtel i am paying my monthly rental and all the bills but still i am unable to use my data and most of time my network showing busy when someones call me.

Mobile No. 8586000542

Dear Sujithamanesh,

This is with reference to your post, dated 12 July 2017 .

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

Garg kamal

Data connectivity

Date : 11 July 2017

The Managing Director
AirTel
Mumbai

I am user of Air Tel Mobile No 8890906500. I am using Post Paid data plan of Rs 599. Despite several complaints lodged to 121, my data services are still not activated. Kindly look in this matter, otherwise I will have to port this SIM to any other operator.

Sincerely yours

Date : 11 July 2017

The Managing Director
AirTel
Mumbai

I am user of Air Tel Mobile No 8890906500 My SIM was corrupted on 14 May 2017 in Ajmer. I have taken duplicate SIM from your Gangtok (Sikkim) office on 16 May 2017. They inform that SIM will be activated in 24 hours, but I am very sorry to say that SIM was not activated till 25 May 2015 even after I reached back Ajmer. After reaching Ajmer, I taken another SIM from Ajmer office, which activated well in time.

Due to this, I suffered a lot and very much unsatisfied by your services. Kindly enquire the matter and take necessary action against responsible persons. Please give me relief in this episode. Kindly take it seriously and improve your services.

Sincerely yours

kamalgargajmer@gmail.com
Sujithamanesh

Network issue

Dear Sir/Mam,

We are using atleast 15-20 airtel nos.(corporate connection airtel). We are facing a problem of network error in our area. Our office is in basement and we are not able to attend the call while in the office everytime we have to go upstairs to attend the call and talk, which disturbs our work a lot.

You are requested to resolve the matter at the earliest. We have are talk to your customer care executive but no use. They where suppose to send their technician to our office to check the network status. But till date no one has come yet.

Sujitha
SPL TECHNOLOGIES PVT.LTD.
77-80, Shiv Vihar West,
Vikas Nagar,
New Delhi-110059

Dear Customer(Arvind Kumar Vaish),

This is with reference to your post dated 3 July 2017 .

We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Tarun Mehta

New Connection refused

I am a resident of Sector 15 Gurgaon , i want a new broadband connection from Airtel but Airtel representatives say that our line is faulty and we will not add any new customer there and they are so rude as if they dont want to add a new customer to Airtel .

Tarun Mehta
tarun.mehta410@gmail.com
gmail123

Bad service in Airtel customer care (Puzhal (Chennai, Tamil Nadu) Branch

I have been frequently visiting the Airtel service center showroom located in Chennai, Puzhal Branch related to mobile portability from Aircel to Airtel, also related to my other Airtel numbers.

The employees located in that branch are really worst and they are not doing their work properly. (I always see a guy and two girls) totally irresponsible.

I have been keenly watching their activities them several times and writing this feedback. They never take our customer complaints, they dont even response and always they try to avoid customers instead of dealing with their problems.

They usually use two sentences, system is not working or server down and you can come later. The same case has been happened to me several times and I have visited several times leaving my work.

Usually, I have seen other Airtel showrooms welcome their customers and deal their problems in proper way. That too when there is a mobile portability, they welcome customers to thier network.

But these people never bother about anything and apply makup each and each second enter to their rooms.

Really worst and bad behavior.
sujata l

Jul 10, 2017

after one week of request yet postpaid to prepaid not converted

Is Harassing customers is aim of airtel??????

Give them worst service is ur target???????

If yes then why u r keeping ur network???to get satisfaction of mentally harassment to ur airtel customers???from last month I wanting to convert my postpaid connection into prepaid…..but ur customers service people n airtel store people made my life like hell in last one month….. why?...no one answering n giving solution …only harassment n worst service that’s it….why?

In last month I visited 2-3 airtel stores for this, they said I have to wait up to billing cycle date..

On 4 th July I visited airtel store, submitted all documents, cleared all bills…he said prepaid will be start in 2 days..

U tell me what is regular time period to convert postpaid into prepaid…after submitting all documents n clearing postpaid bil?48 hours right? Today one week gone i.e.168 hours…still my connection is converted into prpaid…this is ur service??????

From 6th july I called 100 times to ur customer care office…no one gave solution said only one sentence wait for next 48 hours…called on 8th july…still same answer…called yday…he was height…said wait for 72 hours… talled roughly, roudly…. N more surprising to u MR.NODAL OFFICER , ur customer care representative suggested to go for IDEA/VODAFONE/JIO….then why airtel wasting so much money in publicity of airtel on newspapers, TV, social media etc, n created app too….ur such worst representatives spoiling aitel brand name….

U can check call history n see how many times I contacted ur customer care no.…also u can check call record..n see ur representatives bad reaction..

One more thing I m just converting my connection to prepaid in that case why giving worst service n making inconvenience ??? I was ur using ur network only…….
NOW AFTER SUCH WORSRT SERVICE N BAD EXPERIENCE U GIVE ME SINGLE REASON WHY I SHOUD STAY TO AIRTEL???????????

N give me last solution/ answer what should I do…should I port to other network or what? Or ur stll in mind to feel guilty n convert to prepaid…????????????????????
Trishti

Jul 10, 2017

Want the call details of one airtel no.

I want the call detail list of airtel no. 8130767822 from 1october 2015 to 30march 2016.
Plzzzzz send me on this email address
trishti22@gmail.com
AkhileshKumarDubey

Jul 9, 2017

About Network

एयरटेल की कैसे लूटता है मैं बताता हूँ इसका नेटवर्क 4 g का सिर्फ शहर में कहीं कहीं है बाकी जो है 3g और 50%गांव में 2g नेटवर्क है जो कि 3g बताता है और लोग 3g 4g नेट पैक डलाते हैं लेकिन 2g भी नही चलता है इसका नेट नही यूज़ होने से अरबो की कमाई होती है। जैसे हमारे गांव बरबासा गहरवार जिला मिर्ज़ापुर up पिन 231211 में आज तक 2g भी ठीकसे नही चलता है कंपनी में बात करते हैं तो 1 महीने में चल जाएगा 1साल से यही कह रहे हैं

Jul 8, 2017

Dear Customer(deekshithmv2@gmail.com),

This is with reference to your post, dated 4 July 2017 .

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your alternate contact number and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

We look forward to receive the required details.

Jul 7, 2017

Dear Dr. Vipin,

This is with reference to your post dated 28 June 2017.

Rakesh Kumar

Pushpendra veer pratap singh

offer

Your company give offer 147 me 4 GB data
But I received only 2 GB data...my contact number 9501122739..
apag

mobile data

the details related to mobile data was available in my phone and on the shopkeppers phone. i done the recharge but i didnt get any, after that i complained on customer care they told me that request related to that is there and will be resolved in 3-4 days, so i waited for that period but i didnt get any after that i again talked at customer care so, they told there is no request and all and they talked to me very badly. i do have the offer details with me as well.

Dear Customer(Anuj Vasudeva),

This is with reference to your post dated 29 June 2017 .

We tried calling you multiple times to get additional details to enable us to address your concern.
However, there was no response.
We will appreciate if you could share your alternate contact details and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

Shridhar45

Still swaping not done

Hi mam /sir

This shreedhar j naik from Karwar , actually i am vodafone Network Engr . I was port vodafone post paid to airtel post paid they are done airtel prepaid . Again i give new request to convert prepaid to post paid still swaping is not done . So many time i visited airtel retailer shop .

They r not giving any response , what i have to do
No one taking risk about these things , i was make call so many times .

My no is --9620366827
My alternate no is -9964013060

Please do it need full
I shamed about these type behaviour of airtel .

Other wise give me karwar channel manager cell no.
shubham93

Jul 5, 2017

Proper Validity of recharge not given

I did a recharge of rs 399 from your airtel app only and also i have a screenshot of the offer that was for me of rs 399 in which i was offers validity of 70 days but when i completed with recharge i just got validity of 28 days and also the other benefit like 1 GB data/ data is reduced to 250MB/ day.
Kindly resolve this issue.
(7417885775)
Vijaya Shetty

Jul 4, 2017

Gali gali mein shor hai - AIRTEL chor hai

Promising 4G providing 3G

I am now being threatened with warning mails cos I didnt pay bill after they failed to fix the net issue for 20 days.
Shameless frauds.

Wasted atleast 5 hours talking to them to get it fixed, But they are too dumb to do anything about it.

I hope some strict action is taken against these thugs.

Bharat Petroleum petrol pump - Less fuel given by operator
    I fill the fuel every times in my car verna 1680 & my...
    HARYANA ROADWAYS - Ticket Refund
    Hello, This is in reference to my journey in Haryana...
    Bigg boss - Oviya
    Oviya is over acting.She didn't give respect to...
    NAAPTOL - Mini silai machine Not picking the thread and not working...
    Mini silai machine purchased from naaptol not working from...
    RTGS - Wrong RTGS done
    Sir , I Dhanshette Nandkumar Kishanrao a president at...
    INDIAN ARMY - not received commutation of pension
    respected sir, I No-14404367F Ex Hav Clerk Girish Chandra...
    Iph department khaira - Maijor problem of minimum water supply
    Sir Myself Archish sharma and i am from village khaira...
    Kemei km-328 - Hair are not getting straight aftr the machine is heated up
    The machine which i had order online is not working...
    PayTM BUS - Jabbar travels
    The most horrible service ever a bus can provide. I booked...