Airtel

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

sahil khan sanju

Oct 18, 2017

airtel postpaid

सर
मैंने 13 तारीख को एक एयरटेल पोस्टेड नंबर लिया है जिसका नंबर 8269028444 है और जिसका 399 का प्लान है
मेरी समस्या ये है की मुझे आपके द्वारा बताया गया था की मुझे 20 gb 4G नेट मिलेगा permonth पैर मुझे अभी तक केवल 10 gb
नेट ही मिला है आके कस्टमर केयर पर फ़ोन लगाने पर मुझे बताया गया की इस 399 के प्लान में केवल 10 gb ही मिलता है
पर आपके सेल्स एक्सक्यूटिव ने 20 gb बोला था मुझे लगता है की मुझे नया कनेक्शन बेचने के लिए मुझसे झूठ बोलै गया और मुझे गलत जानकारी दी गई है
अतः आपसे निवेदन है की मेरी समस्या का समाधान जल्द से जल्द करने का कष्ट करे
Shrividya

Oct 17, 2017

4G LTE device change

Due to device problem, Airtel recommended a new device of 4G, which we did on trust, Problem started with all sorts. several repeated calls from our side, follow ups to airtel office spending precious time & energy, But all waste. No solution yet. Airtel online complaint says it shall revert in 2 hrs -- no body called even after 24 hrs, They claim they visited for verification but no one did actually earlier, Complaint no - OT101700177 & OT101500177.

Extremely pathetic and poor customer service and approach. Regret deeply to have Airtel connection/relationship for couple of years now. With such an approach, not sure how such a big company is able to pull on.

Ideally, would not recommend someone to associate with.
Sukharajbandre@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2017

Balance Deduction

Your cmopony decuted my 8275924181 on thos no 700 rupes and not received decuted my balance any without sufficient reason please contact me and solve this problem otherwise i am complaining to grahak seva kendre police case on your company

Oct 15, 2017

No responsibility

From ;- Paresh Davey

My number 9840272698.

Why again my number disconnect any problem in
airtel service. I am using this number last 13 year
So plzzzzzz plzzzzzz ...
Giving Prasad 737

Oct 15, 2017

Airtel speed issue

We requested to Airtel for name change of our broadband and mobile and provide all documents 30 days earlier. Aashish whose mobile no. is 9899444004 is dealing person but got no response till date.He provided his mobile no to confirm but not picking up my phone
Kunal Kumar Pandey

Oct 14, 2017

Network

Mere gaw me 1 saal se network kharab hai or koi nai sun raha hai tu agar airt head office se agar letter mil jata ke network nai sudhre ga tab hm sab apna network change kar lete
SriramJaint37738

Oct 14, 2017

Airtel service

We requested to Airtel for name change of our broadband and mobile and provide all documents 30 days earlier. Aashish whose mobile no. is 9899444284 is dealing person but got no response till date.He provided his mobile no to confirm but not picking up my phone..
sen279

Oct 13, 2017

stolen my airtel main account balance Rs 860 in one night from 11oct midnight in the name of data

I had around Rs 860 in Airtel main account balance for recharging my parents number, which i have recharged on aug'17 for about Rs1500 and used for about rs 600 recharging my parents no. from then i was not using the phone for a while suddenly one night all of my Main account balance was went to zero because of data got activated on 11mid night that to 211 mb (for 211 MB i was looted Rs 860)called customer care executive on 12th Oct 17 10.30 pm -lady who took the call spoke rudely and irresponsible and transferred the call immediately and made me to wait for 10 min on the phone and she not even have patience to listen and transferred the call and other guy said that he was the senior team and said not possible to refund the same and i was explaining to him it was not my fault , said you can check the data which the 200 mb data used.he also not cared to listen and simply said not possible to refund, so i asked is there any higher officials or any legal team to speak with regarding the issue ,he said there is No one and he hung up and deliberately he cut the call... no buddy will use 860 for 211 Mb for night, i was using JIO and Vodafone for data pack for daily usage,in which i have 16gb from Vodafone/month and Jio 2gb/day which is more than sufficient.
shahidappu

Oct 13, 2017

Network Issue

Dear Javed,

I am writing this mail with huge disappointment that none of the action taken yet from your side to resolve the network issue in this area. Not a single time your executive visited in this area to understand the actual problem. They just call one time & said that it will be resolved by 2nd Oct 2017 & today is 13th Oct 2017 no sign of improvement is seen. Although the network condition will become worst day by day.
There is huge problem in calling, most of the time call will disconnect & data speed is less than 2G. there is no 4G signal is seen in this area ,even 3G connectivity is pathetic. Network stability is very poor.

Requesting you to don’t let down the name of Airtel with suck kind of approach for resolving the issue. If you are unable to resolve the issue please let me know so that I can switch to some other network without wasting any time in follow-ups ,because I am fed up with regular follow-ups for the same problem.
One more thing you guys just close the issue from your side without getting feedback from customer. So please don’t do such kind of thing this time. If you are sending any message regarding closing of the issue without my feedback I will write to higher authorities.
Requesting you take necessary steps & resolve the issue without any fake commitment.

Assistant Manager – Engineering Services

LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Google+ | Instagram

Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2017 4:38 PM
Subject: RE: [|BAL|Ref54334405|] REQUESTING TO PROVIDE PROPER NETWORK

Dear Javed ,

Thanks for your response. Please let me know the exact date & time when you will resolve the issue.

Assistant Manager – Engineering Services

To: Shahid Siddiqui
Subject: RE: [|BAL|Ref54334405|] REQUESTING TO PROVIDE PROPER NETWORK

Dear Mohammad Siddiqui,
Greetings from Airtel!
This is in reference to your email regarding the network issue on your Airtel mobile number 7838907863.
As per our conversation, we would like to inform that your service request numberSR79850145 and it will be resolved at earliest.
I regret for the inconvenience you are facing due to network issues.
You can always check the improvement of the network coverage in your area by visiting our Open Network website ¿ www.airtel.in/opennetwork.
We appreciate your cooperation and assure you that we are continuously working towards providing you the best network experience.
For further queries, please do email. I will be delighted to assist you.

Best Regards

To: 121@airtel.com
Cc:
Sent: 03/10/2017 03:41:09 PM
Subject: RE: Requesting to Provide Proper Network

Please update the status of complaint.

Assistant Manager ¿ Engineering Services

Project Management ¿ Base Build Services

Mobile: +91 7838907863

HYPERLINK "mailto:shahid.siddiqui@ap.cushwake.com"shahid.siddiqui@ap.cushwake.com

HYPERLINK "http://www.cushmanwakefield.com/"cid:image003.png@01D104D9.2D338320

Gurgaon ¿ 122 002

HYPERLINK "http://www.cushmanwakefield.com/"www.cushmanwakefield.com

HYPERLINK "https://www.linkedin.com/company/cushman-&-wakefield"LinkedIn | HYPERLINK "https://www.facebook.com/CushmanWakefield"Facebook | HYPERLINK "https://twitter.com/cushwake"Twitter | HYPERLINK "https://www.youtube.com/user/theCushmanWakefield"YouTube | HYPERLINK "https://plus.google.com/117696679233125464118/posts"Google+ | HYPERLINK "https://instagram.com/cushwake"Instagram

Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2017 11:00 AM
Subject: RE: Requesting to Provide Proper Network

With reference to trail mail please do the needful on urgent basis.

Assistant Manager ¿ Engineering Services

Project Management ¿ Base Build Services

HYPERLINK "http://www.cushmanwakefield.com/"cid:image003.png@01D104D9.2D338320

Gurgaon ¿ 122 002

HYPERLINK "http://www.cushmanwakefield.com/"www.cushmanwakefield.com

Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 3:23 PM
Subject: Requesting to Provide Proper Network

I would like to inform you that currently I have shifted in New Raipur City. In New Raipur city the condition of Airtel Network is very bad. I am facing huge problem in Data as well as voice. My mobile no is 7838907863. There is no 4G coverage in this area. Only 3G network is available in some part of the area. Most of the time 2G network is available. In this area only JIO network is working in good condition . I can say that in this area JIO network is better that Airtel network.

I am requesting you to resolve the network issue & provide better network in this area. I am writing this mail just because I have faith in Airtel network. So don¿t break our hope & do the needful on top priority.

My Current Address is mentioned Below:-

Mohammad Shahid Siddiqui

Flat No-403, Block No-28,

Sector-27, New Raipur

Pin code -492015

Mobile No- 7838907863

As

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited . The information contained in this mail is propriety and strictly confidential.
****************************
airtel 123

Oct 12, 2017

No value for customer

Dear Head of the company .

A company which we saw growing to the best is now taking the risk of peoples patiens and trust ...Every day internet issue no use of registering complaints nore calling the call centre .Already due to negligence the company is loosing its feet in our zone .

Dear HEADS if you check the drop down list for Bangalore East will be an example ,how many is dropped from your net work this drops are still using other net works which means a serious issue is going with AIRTEL .

We have disconnecter the PRA line then the numbers and now in a verge of disconnecting the internet too . This was our last feed back number LB100900206 which the guy personal came and checked .

Any way it would be always good to ensure a company which took its effort to reach till here can't be dropped due to some miss management people .

Looking forward
Babitat

Oct 11, 2017

Pathetic service

Very bad experience with airtel. Totally annoyed.Never recommend airtel to anyone.
vishwas.garg1

poor AIRTEL SERVICE

Airtel Stop 4G Internet service on My Postpaid Number 9816194867. Only 2G or sometime 3G was working on my phone.
I continuously send complaint for this issue. But Airtel Service team was incompetent troubleshoot the issue. They are not capable people.
After three month my friend suggest me to change your Circle through MNP. I change my circle & Problem resolved. Now i can access 4G internet with 1MBS Speed.

But after one week Airtel completely barred my Internet service. I called them several time so many written complaint is raised from my side. And I got response that there is problem in Your area. And they are upgrading Internet Network in my Area.

Airtel such a stupid service team that i am complaining about barred internet Service & they telling about my Area Network issue.
Several time i told them i m residing in Chandigarh & there is good Internet speed here.
And even my 2G is not working.
But seriesly these people have no IQ & commitment level only they need 48Hrs every time you send complaint.
vishwas.garg1

Pathetic Airtel Service

And even my 2G is not working.

Vishwas Garg
sadhvi chawla

airtel

they are really the worst service providers ever
after several complaints for broadband no one comes to check the problem . it was our worst decision to ever opt for airtel.
complaint number - 88530714 number registered on 3rd oct and apparently someone had to check it in 48 hours
it is 10th oct today and no response
Lavanya. S

Oct 9, 2017

NO internet connection disgusting

Jio is better than your Airtel no signal only fr data connection ad also fr call even though I has Jio I recharged hopping that it will gv gd experience than Airtel but u cheated cheated no 2G connection ad iam not able to even 50MB out 1 GB irritating
balam28777

Oct 9, 2017

Suffering to find Airtel Net Service on 9987721868

Hi Sir

I have taken new connection of Airtel No 9987721868 on 13 Sep 2017 from three days my net not working at all..

I have called complaints care first they said recharge money so i have recharged Amount

then also not working, again I called up again they wait for 30 Mins now again nothing happen

then they said switch off mobile, clean SIM that also done but NO Use

let me Inform you that when I am using WiFi of my office so my phone working Fine but as i try on Airtel Net it is not in working.

Ref.no: COGCL21009121558

Oct 8, 2017

i want call list

Sanjana22

Oct 6, 2017

Fraud/ Fake charges imposing on switching to postpaid to pre-paid / senseless service provider

Hello there,

I have a conplaint regarding my connection switch from postpaid to prepaid which i have submit on 24th september 2017. Its been more than 10 days and still these people are lingering me by introducing new policies and imposing charges on me to pay amount everyday.
The day on 24th i visited airtel store to have my connectio n switch then there sitting executives have asked me to pay the bill of Rs. 625 which is due for the sept month in order to clear the balance and switch the connection to prepaid and then they mentioned within 24-48 hours your pre-paid connection will be active which never happened till yet. I wrote the concern to airtel on 121@airtel.com on 28th september and i received the response on 2nd oct directly ( see how seriously they treat our concerns) and i was assured by one of executive name Badrinath Rajkumar that on 4th ict ,2017 till 6:00 pm my connection will be switched and it will be resolved though they will take soecial care and escalate the subject.
Now, here comes the evening of 4th oct though ir was not resolved but i receive the call from some stupid and manerless executive who really do not know how to speak and asked me to pay Rs.1030 which is balance in my account to clear it- i was literally in dilema that now what balance if i have paid already 625 exact on the airtel store to clear my account now where this more Rs1030 came from?
She saidall is that you have to pay otherwise we will not switch to pre-paid.
It seems a new scheme by airtel to make money and if it is a new strategy then it is clearly the case of fraudulence.
Till the date i have written so many mails and they all are unanswered.
They are witing till the end of month . So that they will generate the new amount and impose it on me.
Though i was assured for the escalation but see after escalating the subject has no clue where it is standing.
All is just that i am wasting my time and money with airtel customer care and services.
Sanjana22

Oct 6, 2017

Frauding and senseless service provider

Hello there,

She saidall is that you have to pay otherwise we will not switch to pre-paid.
Till the date i have written so many mails and they all are unanswered.
bnlal

Oct 5, 2017

Name Transfer 0124-4254442/3,9818070030

Dishant Malik

Oct 4, 2017

I forgot mpin and dob too plz hrlp me

I forgot my. Mpin and dob too plzz help me i have 799 ruppess in my account

Mishraajay213

Oct 3, 2017

Browsing speed

Hii
This is Ajay Mishra from Varanasi Iam facing a lots of regarding to the brawsing speed its catching network 4g but the speed is very slow even below than 2g Idont know this is because of why ?Pls clear it as soon as possible
dsouza1111

Sep 30, 2017

Irresponsible people

Today by 4.22pm I called the airtel customer care some stupid has received the call he don't know how to behave with the customer I asked him to hold the line but suddenly he disconnected the call
if he bored with his job let him better give his job to someone else and get lost from your team such a irresponsible person

Clear the network issue soon you people are becoming worst and worst day by day stupid airtel let me port my network instead of wasting my time
7204443643

Sep 23, 2017

signal problem

This is Anil My Number 7204443643 .I'm living in CKB lay out Munnekolala Marathahalii Bangalore pin 560037 i'm Facing the problem our net work. when i call to other person automatically signal down .When i using 4G and 3G Data that time also net work problem . please as early as possible rectify the problem

Sep 22, 2017

Why disconnect number

Why disconnect number
Hi,This is Paresh Davey .
I am your Regular prepaid customer from Last
13year. My number is 98402-72698.
From last 25 days my number has been
Disconnected because of not giving Aadhar card.
But from last 15 days I went your Authorized
"Airtel" Store for 2 -3 time but always server is down
Only.
As per govt rules yoy cannot disconnect my number-
-Till feb-2018
Co-operate with me "Thanking you"
Your Regular customer.

My Aadhar card number

SBI Credit Card - non receipt of monthly statement
    dear sir mera naam manish goyal hai.mera mobile number...
    department of post office - Forget Agent Login Password
    Respected Sir, I am UNABLE TO LOGIN Kindly please send...
    Reliance Jio - Jio phone delivery
    As mentioned from you your phone will be delivered by...
    PALANIYAMMAL - VAS deductions
    My Reliance GSM mobile number is 8252421394. Recently, all...
    Reliance Digital TV - Error code 200
    Getting error code 200 while starting up the TV since last...
    ICICI Bank - RENEWAL WITHOUT MY CONCERN
    WPP-SR498096209-Renewal........ I am having an account...
    TEZ APP - refund money
    Sir I m supravat Jena my transaction is showing tez app is...
    Shopaz - Mobile hand set
    Money was not refund
    FedEx - Clearance Delay
    I have a package from USA. It was on hold in Bangalore...
    NPCI - hpcl lpg subsidy
    my aadhar no is linked with lpg disributor & bank...