Airtel

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

rahulchauhan518

Nov 21, 2019

No Network Issue

I recently shifted to (La Residentia GH-06 A, Tech Zone - IV, Greater Noida (West), Uttar Pradesh 201306 ). There is literally No service when i took a turn from main road. I tried to complain it to Airtel executives on 12118, but they are simply running away from my issue. and closing my complaint as nothing can be done for that.
In whole locality No one uses Airtel, so u have never heard any network issue from there. either solve this issue or just reply me that this issue can not be resolved so that i can switch to other network.
Rakesh Kumar Sundriyal

Nov 8, 2019

International Roming Issue

(Dear Sir/Maam) I am having an airtel postpaid number(9997020323),i am going out of India in19th Aug 2019 so i was call in your Customer Care Executive please you are stop my International Data Roming So he was telling a new plan for International Data Roming plan (RS 1499). I am not Interested because i have already 2 number with international roming plan.I was told the excutive will you please deactivate my international roming plan.few days later he was charge in international data roming. I am told the executive he was telling your deduct money is refund when they Senior Executive Hear your voice note.Its two month (19th aug to 8th nov)2019 my issue in not resovle So Please I request to Customer Care Exective Please Solve my Issue Last time i was talk Mr.Sagar he was telling me my out going not deactive but my out going call is also deactive i have so much losses in my work your Airtel company is not paid my business losses So Please will you resolve My Issue outher wise i was complaint And Legal Action in your Airtel Company.
S A

Oct 16, 2019

Network problem

Your internet network makes me frustrated the mobile shows of full fledged 4G network but the internet speed is not even ypto 10kbps please correct it
pranshi singh

Oct 11, 2019

Extortion

I am appalled at your mischievous behaviour, illicit tactics and use of unfair means. How can you force a consumer to buy your packs - all of which have a limited validity whereby no permanent balance is there in user's account... TRAI had asked that a customer should regularly recharge his /her account to ensure the number is active. This doesn't mean you'll give a limited validity balance for almost all reasonable packs ... Your corrupt means will force customers like me to switch the Telecom provider ..

Hope you'll Redress the issue
DURGA63

Sep 19, 2019

DELEBERATELY CONVERSION OF MY PREPAID NO TO POST PAID AT YOUR AIRTEL STORESCF 53 SECTOR 29 FARIDABAD

i AM SHOCKED & SURPRISED THAT YOUR AIRTEL STORE PARTICULARLY ARE THERE TO HUMILIATE & HARASS THE CONSUMERS. mY WIFE & SON REQUESTED THE SAID STORE TO ISSUE THE NEW SIM AS OLD ONE OF NO-7042760773 WAS NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY. i SENT THE AUTHORITY LETTER DULY ATTESTED BY GAZETTED OFFICER WITH ALL OVD . BUT GOVIND & PRINCE DELIBERATELY CONVERTED THE SIM TO POST PAID.
I WENT PERSONALLY AFTER MY COMPLETE BED REST FROM 21-06-2019 AFTER MY ACCIDENT ON THAT DAY..
THEY HUMILIATED ME FOR THE HOURS ON SATURDAY LAST WEEK . & COMPLAINED AGAINST THE STORE , THEY REFUSED TO ACCEPT MY COMPLAINT & HARASSED ME IN SUCH A CRITICAL STAGE OF MY LL HEALTH, AS i USES WHEEL CHAIR OR WALKING AIDS AFTER MY ACCIDENT,

IF ANY BODY IS THERE IN AIRTEL TON LOOK AFTER TO ESCAPE THE CONSUMERS FROM THE CULPRIT LIKE ABOVE

Sep 11, 2019

money has not been detected

i have recharged for 100rs fulltalktime but the money has not be reached us so kindly take a step
Jai paikara

Sep 8, 2019

Network issue

There is very poor connection with airtel in my locality. I cannot hear a voice properly in my area. It is very difficult to communicate with any person. Please add some network booster or tower. It is really inconvenient for everyone who lives here.

Address -: Laxmi nagar Prince colony pachpedi Naka Raipur Chhattisgarh
Vanshi__ka

Sep 6, 2019

Caller is misbehaving

The man has been treating very badly .
The contact Number of man is 8199999192
Geet Singh

Aug 28, 2019

Fraud done by Airtel Agent

Airtel agents are doing fraud with many people. We purchased Airtel broadband connection on 20th sept. 2018of Rs. 799 plan for 12 months, for which we made one shot payment. But the agent changed our plan for 6 months only of Rs 999 without our information. Instead our company mail id and contact number he updated his own contact no. and wrong mail id. But on 15th June our internet disconnected by Airtel. Then i contacted airtel customer care and then we get to know that our company broadband plan was for 6 months only. From that day Airtel have not resolved yet and they are charges ur the monthly charges.
mohit saroha

Aug 21, 2019

wrong recharge mobile company

I have done a wrong recharge of 9896882613 rs399 airtel which is 9896882613 idea in real. kindly reverse my amount to my account.
Reetika002

Aug 9, 2019

Poor network of Airtel

Address: D-198, Freedom Fighter Enclave, Neb Sarai, Ignou Road, New Delhi -110068.
Nagaraj BS

Aug 7, 2019

Airtel GSM

It is indeed unfortunate that inspite of several complaints, None of the officers have tried to resolve the network issue at Yelahanka new town, Bangalore .Lots of call drops when indoors. How can we stay connected. Customer Service O - to a client like me who is with airtel since 20 years

Nagaraj
nitinpatel4056

Aug 5, 2019

very bad service no responsible person in airtel

complaint no31-2049299858327 mo no.9909994056
cheater airtel
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr airtel
shanmuganathan14

Jul 31, 2019

My number given to another customer

I used Airtel number 99441***** more than 8 years.
I traveled to abroad and not able use 3 month. Try to use on 26/07/2019 and it's de-activated..send mail to customer care on 26/07/2019 and they replyed It's de-activated 8/06/2019.and asked my details to activate. But 30/07/2019 it's activated to new customer.
I called customer care and they 90 days inactive so we given to new customer.

I am not understand .how they can give existing customers number to new customer.

I need my number. But airlel not giving which I used 8 years.
clonesangram

Jul 15, 2019

Broadband connection not working from past 7 days

My name is Mr.Sangram Sinha. I have logged a complaint to the Airtel broadband as it is not working from past 7 days. They gave me some service request number 109319740 and i have been waiting from 10th July as on that day i have logged this complaint but i am not getting any proper resolution on this. They are just keep pushing the dates every-time i am calling them. I have seen the worst customer service ever from this company. I have paid my arp rental of 6 months for this and now they are treating us like nobody.

Please if it is possible can anybody help me.

Regrads

Sangram Sinha
pankajbisht12

Jun 22, 2019

Not able to add family member connection in my airtel family plan

I have changed my airtel family bill plan from 645 to 799 per month to add one more connection but while adding the connection unexpected error message popping up.
Though i tried to connect customer care but they are also not able to resolve my issue..
I am wasting my money from last two month as i already port to my BSNL family connection to airtel connection to add & on other hand i also increased my family bill plan.

Pankaj
vijeypriya

Jun 18, 2019

CHANGED TO POST PAID WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE/REQUEST

I recharge 200/- rs yest on 17.06.2019. It has not been credited and not added to my account.
When i call the customer care executives to know the above details yesterday. They are saying My mobile no . 9940477660 is migrated to post paid on 15/06/2019. And a request has been give for the migration on 12/06/2019. I was shocked to hear this.

I did not give any request to migrate to post paid . It has been done without my knowledge. I immediately asked them to cancel the migration and make my mobile no. back to prepaid. I am using this same mobile for the past 5 years in Pre-Paid.

I am deeply saddened / upset to know that your service to the customer is very poor bcoz your executives are saying that it can be changed to prepaid back only after a month.

1) I didnt change the plan to post paid
2) I didnt make any calls from 12th of June 2019
3) All the above has been done without my knowledge. May be you are migrating yourself to the post paid from your backend, i am not sure.
4) And finally now my request is to change immediately to PRE-PAID. which has to be in effect right from today.
mpscsc

May 24, 2019

Network related complaint

MPSCSC विदिशा के टेलीफोन नंबर 408880 पर इन्टरनेट कनेक्शन 15 दिन से बंद है शासकीय कार्य प्रभावित शीघ्र ठीक करे अन्यथा कनेक्शन बंद करवा दिया जायेगा
Premneel68

May 14, 2019

WORST DATA C CALL NERWORK

Airtel say they are beat data network company in India but they have worst network n service , i have 5 connections but then i was forces to buy JIO sim for data. Soon i will port my numbers to JIO
kirubanandan.s

May 11, 2019

Very bad internet speed in my area

Very bad internet speed in my area
I am not able to use Airtel internet in my area for past 2 months as it only gives a speed of 5-10 kB and after complaing so many times in customer care I am not getting any positive response from there side. The only thing they say that my problem will be fixed soon and there team is working on it but has not been fixed till yet.

S. Kirubanandan
605008.
Mallhari Lavate

Apr 26, 2019

Networking problem

Airtel is bad network and froud company cheater company and complent not
Mallhari Lavate

Apr 26, 2019

bad network

Airtel is bad network and froud company cheater company and complent not a registered
lkhomes

Apr 25, 2019

Internet and Landline not working

Our Landline as well as Broadband not working properly today onwards and please check and clear the problem immediately without delay.

Because, on every we have to do a lot of transactions and invoice preparation of records to do on daily basis.

Hence please send your end one service person and clear the issues asap.

Our Landline Number is 044-45579022

With Regards,
R Vijayakumar
ajay raj

Mar 17, 2019

no 4g data and 3g

every day and night we not uses in 4g data .last two month airtell assis he says networy are forwarday your complain.but no body help me.
Prashant998877

Mar 5, 2019

Deduction Of Data

From past 2-3 days my daily data of 1.5 gb gets cunsumed too fast..I dnt knw how..even I use airtel hotspot so there is no chance that backgrnd apps exhausting my data..coz I switch on my hotspot only when I need...And yesterday at 2:00 AM I got a msg that I consumed my daily data..even I stopped using Internet at 1:30 AM ..nd by not doing any download how my daily data of 1.5gb got exhausted..As always airtel again strts fooling its users..so now I decided to port my sim to other network..

KARNATAKA FOOD & CIVIL SUPPLIES CORPORATION - Supplies less rice
    Supplies four kg less rice in fair shop 162-Beedimajdur...
    [email protected] - Issue with payment with application form fee
    Sir I have made a payment of 1000 rs for application form...
    micromax - Memory card slot
    Defect in memory card slot , not working properly
    dsssb delhi - Password not accepted while using right format as...
    Dear Sir, I have tried out many time for password...
    EGGS - Fake eggs
    Hello , I had purchased eggs from grocery shop but they...
    DSSSB LOGIN NOT WORKING - DSSSB login not working
    Login is not working error is coming
    DSSSB site not working - DSSSB login not working
    Not able to login. error is occuring
    KADAMBA TRANSPORT CORPORATION - Bus Service from BITS to other places
    Respected Sir/Ma'am  With due respect I want to...
    My flower tree - Order delivered at wrong address
    Respected Sir/Madam, I have order gift from...
    dsssb - Show more system error
    Respeted Sir/Mam, I am Priyanka, My Registration no....