Airtel

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Dayakar Singu

Feb 20, 2018

Network issue

we(almost 40+) are facing the network issue and we are not even getting a signal to attempt calls and if someone is calling the person on the other side is not able to listen our voice.Its very frustrating.we have contacted the Customer care multiple times regarding this Network/signal issue and they said like they will resolve in 3-4 days,even after 20 days there is no response or improvement .so we just want to escalate this to the higher level.if there is no improvement even after complaint we are thinking to port to some better network than this stupid network.

Feb 20, 2018

Disconnected

I have been using airtel postpaid number #7087427566 from 2015 and regular in paying the bills. We forgot to pay the Jan.2018 bill and 10 days passed, we realized the missing and paid immediately but still services are not resumed.

I cannot go personally to the airtel office due to limitations.

Seeking the support from airtel for resumption of services immediately.
Vishnu

Feb 17, 2018

Net work issue

I am using airtel network.i thought airtel network is very good signels and connecting peoples that the reson ,i ported five months back vodaphone to airtel.but Starting no issue signals and everything is ok, but when I recharged 495 plan facing problems network issue, my number is not reaching any one, net work shows full but I don't know, when I dailing others there also facing same problems, Please resolve this problem. I will wait more one month again I faced same problem, I won't use this network, I move to next steep, 8885440725 this is my mobile number.
sunilnhpc

Feb 17, 2018

Cheating with costumer- Frequent change in plan without consent

Today I received a call about 13.40 PM from no. 78997-99614 and the person introduced himself as Nodal officer from Airtel Escalation Dept. and he conveyed (Recording can be listen about his commitment) me that Airtel wants to close the complain, So my Bill Dated 03.02.2018 (For January 2018) for Rs. 1088.47 will be totally waived and amount will be will be credited back to my no. 9971454343 than I said ok.

After that some sequence taken place (today- 16.02.2018):
1. About 15.15 PM today I marked that my whatsap is not working and I lodged a complain for this by calling on 121.
2. After sometime (Today - 16.02.2018) I noted that my Internet services are totally not working - Than I call to 121 about 19.41 PM and Hashmeet Singh": attended my call. I enquired him that why my Internet services are not working than after checking he replied that my Internet Services was held due to change in plan 499, Than I conveyed him that today no request was made by me for change of plan, again he conveyed that I don,t know but some message of plan is reflecting in system.

Present Status - Still my Internet services is not working

Question:
1. Why my Internet connection is on hold and by whom permission, I am a Postpaid Customer with excellent track record of payment - Clarify.
2. If plan 499 is already activated long back than why again change of plan taken place on 16.02.2018 and for what - Clarify.
3. Why Information was hided about my no about any changes in my no. 9971454343 and without my permission - Clarify.

I think Airtel is doing something wrong with my no. 9971454343 and is completely Fraud & Cheating.

Please give reply with proper justification otherwise this time I certainly go for very serious complain" to Government Authority and also move Competent Court of Law for get Natural Justice.

Tomorrow I am going to file a physical complain to "TRAI" with all proofs regarding this cheating and fraud.

Please clarify all above.

---------------------------------------------------------
Sunil Kumar Singh
anupraj.1947@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2018

network fluctuations

Since last 10 days there is too much fluctuations in network. It is frustrating.
Halpati Navin

Feb 14, 2018

Network problem suliton

Network problem suliton please.
Hamare gavume air tel network Ka problem kafi mahino se Chal raha he. Jab bhi care me call karte he tab baat ko tall dete he. Pure gavume shab Airtel Ka hi sim use karte he. Agr problems solution nahi huva to ham log dushre company Ka sim use karenge kya. Please reply. My 🆔 halpatinavin86@gmail.com My own. 9558463636,8141766069.
Vishnu_Mittal

Feb 14, 2018

Airtel - Fake Promises

Hello Airtel,

Kindly note that we have called Mr. Rajkumar (Airtel executive, Contact No - 8800977882)

Then, through his link some executive from Airtel visited our office and all the procedure for the payment in cash was done.

We have received an Airtel form with a promise that the new broadband connection will be initiated within next 24 hours.

But it has been more than 12 days and we have no response from Airtel yet. No one is answering our call neither anyone has any status update about the same.

I am sending you the Airtel form copy provided to us. Please find the attachment.

Kindly look into the matter urgently.

It's a shame that Airtel cannot keep their promises and if we didn't receive any urgent action in this matter then it's better to remove our other Airtel office connections as well.

Daily Airtel executives call and make fake promises. I made a terrible mistake trusting Airtel. I should have known that Airtel no longer believe in their valued support for customers. May be jio has shaken them in depth.

Seriously, Airtel you should not ask for advance if you cannot provide connections to your customers And better pay them 3 months free service so that they can pity on your services and might consider your broadband connection.

Right now, I want to discontinue with airtel and want my refund paid advance to Airtel.
Dhilip prabhakaran

Feb 13, 2018

Tower problem

Airtel is an waste network. ..it's not using properly in my area....there is no network always. .here not using 3g and 4g. ..we can't able to call clearly....it get tension only ....I am using another network they are really super....

Airtel is the only network which is totally waste...
rakeyshbora

Feb 13, 2018

Airtel Wallet - Fraud

I have a DTH connection ID 3020899619, i have made a recharge of Rs 400 yesterday i.e 12 Feb 2018, 10:19 AM from Airtel Wallet. But as informed by customer support executive due to technical issue the transaction could not be shown but will be credited by 12 at night. Next morning without working on query, they have disconnected my DTH connection. Neither i got my money back neither the recharge has been done.

Today i.e 13/02/2018 on again complaining to the customer care executive (Name Harish) inspite of hearing about my query he put down the phone giving the explanation that he could wait for longer period as i have to look in the phone for transaction ID. I mean such a bad customer experience it was,on one side my money is deducted, second when i am calling (which was chargeable ) this guy is not interested to hold the call.

I am currently using 2 Prepaid connection 1 DTH connection and 1 Broadband connection. But one thing i wanna say that AIRTEL is getting worse day by day.

Please look into the matter asap.
BINTI RASHID

Feb 12, 2018

Cheating on international connection

I had a jio number 7006569554 which i moved to Airtel only to avail international roaming.
My number was activated on 17 Jan 2018 ,the day i travelled to London. It is not even a month yet and i paid 6000 rupees instead of 4000 which i was told is the monthly international roaming cost inclusive of all. Even then my data is not working.

If you had to charge me till January end then how can you charge for the whole month, charge only from jan 17-jan 31. This is cheating and fraud.

I had 5GB data for every month and it is less than a month and my data is exhausted. Something is seriously wrong with the way your company operates. Once back in India, I will drag you to consumer court.
sriairtelcomplaint

Feb 12, 2018

crime

Im srinivasan

I got my airtel no before 2 month my. no is 7550189449 in poondamallee airtel office.
They told to me that this is new no: not used before anyone.
I got from the day; somany persons are called this no. Im very upset not only the calls
some persons are asking to me who are you and why you make the wats-up to me.
I didnot do to anyone wats-up Im using network only. How it will be possible
If i open the network somebodies called to me who are you wy you make the message sms came from this no
whose this no. This calls are come from any place in India or other country. I have the callers recoard

I GIVEN THE COMPLAINTS TO AIRTEL COSTAMER CARE NOMBER TWO TIMES BUT NO RESPONSIBLE.
If you not give any reply to me within 2 days I will go to given the complaint ciber crime in CCB.
ShivDhawan

Feb 10, 2018

Worst Network Airtel

I have never seen a worst network like Airtel before. I am continuously facing network issues from last 3 months. Whenever i am on call either network disappears or immediately disappears after call disconnects and i am unable to use internet properly. It turns into 2G without doing any settings and when i restart my phone then it works for sometime and after that same problem occurs. I have been continuously complaining regarding the same but none of your CCE takes this matter seriously. If my problem does not get resolved soon then i am going to switch my network to some better network than Airtel. And when it comes to bill plan i am paying more than i am using. I am unable to use internet properly plus i am unable to call anybody properly plus i am paying more than Airtel deserves.
peevy1993

Feb 9, 2018

issue with connectivity

internet is not working at all.its very very slow.if you are not able to provide a good service why r u taking so a huge amount of noney fron your customers.i am paying for the services and i am not getting it.either fix it or i want the refund and please dont say its the fastest network.even its not the slowest network.
nkuku

Feb 8, 2018

Worst Network Never seen!

Hi.! I'm Resident of Hyderabad. I have switched to Airtel 05-months back. For the first two i got good network without any issues. After two weeks am facing lot of issues. Like, Call disconnects suddenly middle of the meetings i have re-join the same. It happen N-number of times. Also, There is no internet speed ( Name itself its 4G) its worst than 2G speed.

Now, since two weeks , This Fu****g network issues increased a lot. Across the city.! Not even at office or constant place.
Also, i want to highlight one more point, that as YOU(AIR TEL) Committed for providing 4G data network. Sometimes we are not even loading the browser page, News Feed, etc..

Please take this as priority!

You can reach out us on +91-9985993256
settikadu

re-issue my number

settikadu

re-issue my number

My AIRTEL PREPAID NO.7708027799 has been cancelled .pl. re-issue the same number.neccessory advise may given to me.my contact number:9442606977. mail ID: mnatarajanmvi@gmail.com
Sreenivas512

Worst Network We never seen

Dear Airtel,

I am Sreenivasarao VV from Hyderabad.I am using the Airtel number 9652790180.I observed it in my area the Airtel network is not good.We are unable to browse the data.We checked data speed using TRAI, Network Velocity App.The data Speed is to bad in my area.We are getting 0.1Kbps speed at any time.The published Airtel is the best network in India.But in the real-time Airtel is not the good network.In the Metro city Hyderabad the network is not good.198 and 121 are helpless.They are not responding to customer issues.They have used 198 Toll-free services for marketing.I never choose the Airtel and never suggest to anybody to use the Airtel Network.Kindly refund my money as soon as possible.
Below I added my area details to check the network speed

House Number:8-3-228/a/1
Vediogalli Area, YousafGuda check post,
Hyderabad, Pincode:500045
Mobile number: 9652790180
Sunil Kumar Sen

Network Issue Since Early morning

I am suffering big problem from Airtel's network. I can't attend my all important calls since early morning. And I can't ableto call any person. Please solve my network problem.

Sunil Kumar Sen

Supriti Paul

Feb 6, 2018

No network

We have been watching the advertisements of Airtel about the network coverage of AIRTEL across India but Sorry to say that It is really not True. If a person living in Delhi NCR is facing network issues so what service you Guys are providing I can’t even Imagine. Since Yesterday I am not getting network on my phone. Please let me know next level of escalation in case I have to take this Further.
Mobile number-9821706229

Supriti
Vishal287

Disconnect 4g network

My 4g network has disconnected please solve my problems
Vishal287

Disconnect 4g network

4g network has disconnected showing no service when I open 2g network then 2g network is working but I couldn't use my 4g data please solve my problems thank you
Jp Singh

Internet speed issue

Dear.... airtell
Jab as apaka 3g challa ha taab saa Mara village maa {distt patiala , village-chamaru, pin 140702 } maa internet speed kaa issue haa joo ajtak solve nahi Kia haa .Maa regular complaint pa complaint daal raha hoon or har baar sirf formality hooti ha. Yaddi aap sun rahaa haa too please ......
......
ramareddy5

Feb 3, 2018

Airtel Complaint

I have recently port my number from vodafone to Airtel. i am facing network problem from very first day & issue remains same. i have called customer care thrice & asked me just to wait for 2 days as i have entered in a new network, after 2-3 days it will be resolved.

Airtel Customer Care Number 09026555677
As i have 4g handset but i am unable to use 4g because of poor network.
signal bar shows only 1-2 bars & have been fluctuate after some time. moreover 2g is also not working.
ROUNAKSINGH70

Jan 27, 2018

Bharati Airtel

Hi, I am Devender Singh, aged 54, I am wishing to port my number to a different service provider from airtel since a month but I am unable to do so. The airtel company has adopted a strategy to compell it's customers to be on airtel by not providing the UPC code. I have requested for it more than 50 times, Registered complain at airtel customer executives more than 10 times but still they did not provide any solution. On the last customer executive call they provided me with a wrong upc code. This is harrasment .
Airtel has the worst internet and calling network
They are looting us
Airtel company should be closed
Airtel sends wrong bills
There is no customer service
customer
mob no. 9431177937
aditya_jain28

Jan 24, 2018

Prank Call from Bihar Number

I received a message on my mobile number the message reads as SIM ################ . Then I received a call from the same number - 8434765631 saying that you aadhaar is not linked with airtel so plz send this above message to 121 . your aadhaar will be linked immediately. I told him that I have already linked my aadhaar. he said that no it is not linked and if u ll not send this message in 5 minutes your phone network will be disconnected. I said no I will not send, he kept on insisting and finally broke the call wen I did not agree. I called up airtel customer care they told me that ur aadhaar is already linked with airtel so no need to further do anything. when I gave them the caller details they told me that it is a fraud for sim card change request. and u shud register a compliant with 1963. But neither airtel is registering a complaint nor 1963. So wat shud we do in this maater.
Plz help
Aditya

Aircel - UPC is not received
    I have to port my aircel number to Vodafone , so sent a...
    Indiaideas@icici - Refund for money
    Sir i have done recharge for my jio number 7008211496...
    BNPL SP HUB MANIPAL - ATM NOT RECEIVED
    Speed Post No. AQ014292048IN. ATM not receivward ,my ATM...
    IRCTC - Money not added
    Money Not Refunded for ticket Hello Sir/ Mam, I Dr. P.D....
    Coresonant Systems Pvt Ltd - Parcel Gone Missing
    Miss-Route and Missing of Parcel by DTDC's...
    paytm - paytm upi
    debited money from my account but not credited there I...
    India bulls dhani personal loan - Disbursement issue
    Dear Reshma, We hope that our team connected with you...
    UP BASIC SHIKSHA PARISHAD - Regarding head teacher's misconduct in u.p.s ajgain
    Sir/ madam, This is to bring to your kind notice that Mr....
    Fee payment - Sbtet fee payment failed
    I paid exam fee of 1500, the transaction failed but amount...
    NATIONAL INDIA INSURANCE CO LTD - Car insurance
    Dear Sonu Kumar, We understand that our team has...