Airtel

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Saurabh Arora

Apr 17, 2018

DTH and Wi-Fi not working

My DTH is not Woking since one weak and Wi-Fi doesn’t work at all, call was raised to customer care and it was informed that engg.will visit our place but after 2 days, I have 5 connections error coming as No signals pls tell me why I should pay fir this connectivity which is not been rectified I am facing problem since long time l, and when I asked to speak to someone senior responde from Rajbeer (customer care ) came that senior is jot available not even she gave the name of senior. Hard to understand Airtel says no 1 network but can’t prove themselves, I need a revert on this from someone.

Apr 15, 2018

Poor internet service

internet services
I had dome my airtel recharge my no 9775430842 of Rs. 399 for 84 days in which I am getting unlimited calls, 1 Gb per day, 100 text messages per day. But the internet services that airtel is providing is very poor . I had my most of the work on internet only but due to the very minimal speed I cant get my work done on time.
As airtel is providing 1 Gb data per day acc. to the above mentioned pack but I am unable to use whole data per day due to low speed.
In future I will never get this poor airtel conection . As comparatively Jio is the best.
AIRTEL IS THE POOREST CONNECTION
Anurag8257

Apr 14, 2018

Slow data problems

About two month airtel is working cheapest data speed.
I have complaint many time on 198 but not solution till date.
dmxraj

Apr 14, 2018

Airtel Dish Antenna and cable not provided

My DTH ID: 3022929239
I was in Pune. Where we have a common dish antenna for airtel DTH. So, I was not given the "free" Dish Antenna and 10 meter cable wire. Now I have been relocated to Navi Mumbai, where we do not have a common dish antenna for Airtel DTH. I need my "free" Dish Antenna and 10 meter cable wire. Please provide it to me. I tried calling customer care, but they don't know how to give.

AirTel very bad show.

Rajesh
alberte

Apr 13, 2018

Service Activated and Balance Deducted without owners knowledge - Airtel GAMEZINE service

Received an SMS at night at 2:01 saying "GAMEZINE service has been activated @Rs 75.0 for 30 day(s). txn ID, 14 April18 18:02:00 Service will be renewed after validity expiry. To use click https://gamezine,in/gamezine( data charges apply). To deactivate, call or SMS STOP to 155223. More services? Call 56789"
/=
Why does the SMS have to come at 2:01 am in the morning when the average person is sleeping. What kind of fraud is this ?

Needless to say I have deactivated the service by smsing STOP to 155223. But the Rs 75.0 which was cut for the service has not been refunded. I have mailed to 121@in.airtel.com stating the complaint and have asked for the money to be refunded.

How can a service be activated and balance deducted without the owners permission. That too this is done by a service provider which calls itself INDIA best service provider.

Airtel this is not acceptable service. Please address the mail that I have sent to you and refund by money back. I have to travel 3 hours to my work and have to work hard for my salary. This is my hard earned money not yours.

Refund my money asap.

Unsatisfied Customer of Airtel (The Worst Service Provider)
Joshuapaul96

Apr 12, 2018

Network is too slow

I have been using cartel for quite a long time, it was providing good service but now the internet is too slow even at good network. I complained about it but no action has been taken. These days using airtel internet feels useless, it takes too long to load something. I don't know how u say airtel has the fastest 4g network(doubt it). At least take some action this time.
dinesh7rai

Apr 12, 2018

Network Issue

My name is Dinesh Rai I am using Airtel from very long time,I didn't face any problem but from few months i am facing the network issue.I am using a Chennai SIM but i am in Bangalore now because of my work.So the issue is i am not getting the net speed which i was getting before.I called regarding this on 198 too they have a common reply sir this is a temporarily issue it will get fixed within 3 to 4 hours,you just have to switch off your mobile after 3 to 4 hours your issue will get solve,but i don't thinkso it did,see now a days net is very important to do all kind of online work.Its very pity.Planning to switch Airtel.......My number is 9566164912
nthirun1

Apr 11, 2018

Airtel Port request Not active

My BSNL network changed to Airtel on 27th March 2018,but still now not active Airtel and BSNL also stoped network within 7 days, but airtel network still now not activete,i contact customer care and showroom for Complaint, but Not response, need to support me
Number 9791960994
My contact number 8610460686
sharmaanu1308@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2018

internet services

I had dome my airtel recharge of Rs. 399 for 84 days in which I am getting unlimited calls, 2Gb per day, 100 text messages per day. But the internet services that airtel is providing is very poor . I had my most of the work on internet only but due to the very minimal speed I cant get my work done on time.
As airtel is providing 2 Gb data per day acc. to the above mentioned pack but I am unable to use whole data per day due to low speed.
AIRTEL IS THE POOREST CONNECTION
kishor.sawant53

Apr 9, 2018

Issue for payment and Network

I am using last 2 month they give me very bad bad service.
1st thing when bill date is exceed only 2 days then it stop service for out going calls , internet service , message service so i asking a question to airtel employee and co-founder only 2 days if i not paid then u r company adding late fee as well as stooping service it's very very chi pest thing
2nd thing i get this provider because internet speed but i never see high speed so stop giving false advertisement and not full to customer focus only customer satisfaction.
karunamay

Apr 5, 2018

FRAUD AIRTEL STORE

I HAVE PURCHASE NEW AIRTEL SIM NO. 8991000900409479360 FOR AIRTEL MOBILE NO.8584924530 ON 03/04/2018 AT 6 PM FROM PREMISES NO.15,BURDWAN ROAD, P.S.-ALIPORE, KMC WARD NO.74, KOLKATA-700027, WROTH Rs.25/- AND ALSO RECHARGE OF Rs.559/- AS ON 5/4/2018 SIM ACTIVATE WITHIN 30 MINUTES BUT NO RECHARGE DONE FROM AIRTEL STORE TILL 5/4/2018, WHEN I GOT AIRTEL STORE THEY ARE BACK THE MONEY RS.559/- AND TAKE BACK MY AIRTEL SIM & RUDE BEHAVE TO ME PERSON NAME IS 'TIMIR'.
MY NAME IS KARUNAMAY MUKHERJEE, ADDRESS.72/15, BECHARAM CHATTERJEE ROAD, BEHALA, KOLKATA-700034, MY HAND SET IS SAMSUNG J2.SO I GET BAD EXPERIENCE WITH AIRTEL & I WANT TO GO CONSUMER FORUM TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS MATTER.
sankykanky

Apr 4, 2018

airtel sevice is bad

since 18 day i have applied for self billing and want to convert from corporate plan to individual post paid plan.but service from airtel office in baramati,also customer care is very bad not replying well..................
fionaherne

Apr 2, 2018

Network Issues

The network here is bad. Whenever I call up any number especially any airtel number, it gets disconnected or cannot hear anything clearly from the other end or the other person cannot hear anything clearly. It is aggravating to have a conversation over the phone as it gets disconnected about 10 times during a conversation, whether it is a 10 minute or 40 minutes call. Please do something about this or i will have to get my number ported to some other service provider.
@Dp

Apr 1, 2018

Network issue

Often my network with Airtel goes off while scrolling the feeds or watching something fa 2 mins the network is goin off and on off and on ... Seriously it's irritating I use my net once in a while ... In ads it shows it works in forest there and here .. let's make it work here properly and Den yu can show over there... Help out with this.. or else I have to switch off to other networks... See while typing this message even this time the network goes off...
disha chitanvis

excess bill amount

I had a monthly fix billing package of Rs 299/- plus GST
But my bill amount comes Rs 618/-
Please clarify as i have not taken/agreed for any extra services from airtel

It was happened before 2 months when bill comes Rs 450/-

Please send me exact bill of Rs 299 + GST

Disha Chitanvis
Basanth

Fraudulent balance deduction by Airtel

My Airtel balance was deducted saying the below.

GAMEZ4FUN service has been renewed @ Rs 35.0 for 7day(s) from your Airtel Mobile. To deactivate, Call or SMS STOP to 155223.More services,click http://56789.airtel.in

Only God knows when I have activated the so called service. As soon as I received the message I deactivated the service expecting more foul play from Airtel. I called the customer care(took me 15mins to contact) to enquire about this and they replied they cannot check the details as the service was already deactivated.

This is not the first time that this kind of fraud happened to me from Airtel. Even last month they deducted 15/- saying that I have activated something that too around 2.30 AM in the night. I checked that message next evening and was busy with my work and forgot to raise a complaint.

Customer service is a joke in Airtel. Worst network in India.
urmi.100

To slow network . Very slow internet speed in 3g/4g pack nearly 80-180kbps
srinivasp61

Mar 30, 2018

Network Problem

I m ur Airtel customer Srinivas requesting you to please resolve the network issues in our city. Calling will be disconnected when we are talking. And data also becoming very slow. So plz take this complaints seriously and make your Airtel customers to happy.

Kalaiarasi Mohanraj

Mar 29, 2018

Network Problem

I have been using airtel for many years. I am using 2 airtel numbers.Nearly 2 months worst network in our area.I have already called ur customer care and complaint about dis. Till now its not solved. I'm thinking I have wasted money by recharging 399 pack.And also think me to change ur network. Plz resolve the network issues in our area. Calling will be disconnected when i make calls. And data also becoming very slow. So plz take this complaints seriously and make your airtel customers happy.

Thank You.
yusuf786110

Mar 28, 2018

Airtel — conversion of postpaid to prepaid with no outgoing facility unsolved since 15 days.

Airtel,

I would like to raise a voice for your pathetic service over number of visit at your peninsular corporate branch, Lower parel for the complaint subject.

I have recently converted my postpaid to prepaid number and i have been notified by your executive that since it was a loop number, we will send an official email and your outgoing call facility which is not operational will be resolved within 2 days.

However, that 2 days stretched to 15 days with number of visits taking time from my office hours and still the issue remains unsolved.

What do you need at the end, a customer submit port request to better networks available in the market ??

I am going to be extreme and comment on several sites about your poor service as a i am unable to make outgoing calls, using only single SIM for my daily activity, and i received no response till now.

I look forward for your call & help to resolve the matter on PRIORITY basis.

YUSUF DHOLKAWALA
Adrian192

Network problem

Why is it that most of the time when I make a call it couldn't connect and that's is so annoying when I need to make an urgent call.
Manigro

Network Problem in Sector 46, Gurgaon

I am user post paid my plan 399/-. I reside at Plot No. 902, Sector 46, Gurgaon & Airtel connection with me 15 yrs old, so, the problem is network. There is no connection is my home premises. So, the problem is very serious & my business totally depends on Airtel number. Therefore, it is requested that the solution of my problem as soon as possible otherwise I changed the number in another company.

Munish Grove
9819388949
kallo.vicky

poor response from Airtel

I had one Aircel number 9697047719 which was working till a month back.But, after winding up of Aircel operations in Jammu, I ported out my Aircel number and called "Airtel Jammu office Greater Kailash" .The concerned Airtel person told me on call that they will get UPC Code generated which is required for porting in the number to Airtel.But after some days ,when I called Airtel Jammu office Greater Kailash,they told me that there was UPC mismatch, but they ensured me that they will get it done.Now today when I visited Airtel Bahu Plaza Jammu office,again they were telling me the same old story that there is UPC code mismatch and now new UPC code cannot be generated.

I want to know why there is so much confusion and where will i go now as my query is still unresolved???
My number 9697047719 is still not ported in to Airtel !!!!!

Sanjay Kallo
Jammu
Mob:7006058140
Durgesh legha

network issues

sir my city is udasar and we are facing serious network problems here. reasaon is that there is no mobile tower in 17 sq km of area. we want you to quickly resolve this problem.

Durgesh Kumar

Callputoption.in - naresh parajapati
    when i was subscribe callputoption company, i have very...
    Realdatajobs - cancel doket
    Hello please cancle your membership package of your real...
    Chief Minister of Maharashtra - Morder
    Seva me, Shriman CM of Maharashtra Sir...
    Pune Regional Provident Fund office - PF Transfer
    My PF amount is not credited to my current PF account,...
    Cigna ttk Heath insurance - Remove agent code and PAN Number
    Dear sir my name is Vishwjeet Ramnath mehakarkar 2 Years...
    Bhulekh Department - WRONG NAME IN LAND RECORDS
    Respected Sir, I am Krishan Pal Son of Shri Late Mullu,...
    APSRTC - No proper services
    There are no proper services from tirupati to kanchi. It...
    one assist - Refund my amount immediately otherwise I'll take...
    I don't interested to this offer, without intimation...
    Indian oil corporation - Non receipt of annuity payment for the month of April 2018
    This is regarding non receipt of Annuity Payment for the...