Airtel

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Mallhari Lavate

Apr 26, 2019

bad network

Airtel is bad network and froud company cheater company and complent not a registered
lkhomes

Apr 25, 2019

Internet and Landline not working

Our Landline as well as Broadband not working properly today onwards and please check and clear the problem immediately without delay.

Because, on every we have to do a lot of transactions and invoice preparation of records to do on daily basis.

Hence please send your end one service person and clear the issues asap.

Our Landline Number is 044-45579022

With Regards,
R Vijayakumar
ajay raj

Mar 17, 2019

no 4g data and 3g

every day and night we not uses in 4g data .last two month airtell assis he says networy are forwarday your complain.but no body help me.
Prashant998877

Mar 5, 2019

Deduction Of Data

From past 2-3 days my daily data of 1.5 gb gets cunsumed too fast..I dnt knw how..even I use airtel hotspot so there is no chance that backgrnd apps exhausting my data..coz I switch on my hotspot only when I need...And yesterday at 2:00 AM I got a msg that I consumed my daily data..even I stopped using Internet at 1:30 AM ..nd by not doing any download how my daily data of 1.5gb got exhausted..As always airtel again strts fooling its users..so now I decided to port my sim to other network..

Feb 13, 2019

low internet speed

My number is 8893570337,
I live in kollam-kerala.
I fell such a bad network speed.
anjalibht

Feb 5, 2019

internet stopped on my number

I am having an airtel postpaid number 8979175859, My credit limit in Rs.730/- but some how by clicking some wrong site or by mistake it exceeded and the amount was 1075 due towards me. I had done the payment of Rs.1075 on 1St February, 2019.

First of all kindly check what wrong has been done by me, why the limit exceeded, it wont happen next month. Secondly and the main thing that the services to my number were stopped on 1st February. My number is not operational till date though i have made the payment 5 days back. The internet service to my number has been stopped.

Please start the internet service to my number as early as possible.
Divyam Patidar

Feb 1, 2019

Network Problem

I am using airtel sim, and the network is zero this time, I change the sim socket, turn mobile on off, but still the there is completely no network. The code of area is 782492 and my airtel mobile no. Is 600114248
Joginder thakur

Jan 29, 2019

Network problm

My net does not run at all, and I have become completely upset. I have complicated many times, so far I have not got any solution and I want to solve my network.Solution of this compliant by me so that I can get satisfaction if you are not able to do this with people, so please refuse, when I hit the port, why do people call me repeatedly that we Solutions will not solve my solution at all, which makes me uneasy and my job is that of the whole net.

Mobile no 8050605454
hosejoc

Jan 29, 2019

very worst service providing

Very very worst service providing internet dead slow not to view booking ticket also

Customer care also very worst
Nishan singh 13

Nishan singh
Shoaib Akhtar

Dec 28, 2018

To activate sim swapped no-9319768394

Dear Airtel service provider by this complent i am going to tell that I have swapped my no:9319768394 on 12th December but my sim services and network are not activated till now please check this swapped request thank you
Jignesh Patel

Dec 16, 2018

NETWORK ISSUE

I m frustrated from the network of Airtel from 6 month.The network issue is not yet resolved .My queries are just postponed day by day.
This is my message to the CEO of the company.

You should look after the services of your company.It is going worst day by day.I am facing issues in using internet and as well as making calls.I have called many times to the customer care and they always say that your problem will be solved very soon.But nothing has been solved from 6 month. They said that our team is working for the good network condition.But nothing is good,No problem has been solved.Please serve better services to your customers.Otherwise no option will be left instead of port out from Airtel.
Kindly take my request into consideration.

JIGNESH PATEL
FROM GUJARAT, VAPI
R B Chaturvedi

Dec 13, 2018

problems update SIM 3G to 4G

we are using Airtal Postpaid No for last 10 year , we are facing problems in SIM update 3G to 4G , I am various time personally visit your Airtel Store –1- Bhrat Pur Gate Mathura, 2-DD Plaza Mathura, 3- Krishan Pelaza Kisha Nagar Mathura, 4- Tera Tower Bhuteshur Road -Mathura , and purchase the New 4G SIM and send various message to customer care and received the verification call , but till now same condition.
R.B.Chaturvedi
Rajasekar8220

Dec 12, 2018

Airtel worst network

Am using postpaid airtel for last 8 months from the date 1 I have complaint for network issue but still now no use. tower is 100% show4G+ but not even 10k data transfer happening.

very worst network I talk with 121 more than 30 time but no use.

My case number
88571591 & 87406715

Dec 3, 2018

Very bad internet speed in my area

I am not able to use Airtel internet in my area for past 2 months as it only gives a speed of 5-10 kB and after complaing so many times in customer care I am not getting any positive response from there side. The only thing they say that my problem will be fixed soon and there team is working on it but has not been fixed till yet. My location is SGM Nagar Sector-48 Faridabad Haryana Pin code 121001.

Robin Sharma
brc.murthy61

Dec 2, 2018

why am i denied validity though i have Rs.2098-balance in prepaid account in my mobile 9849374829

I have balance talk time of Rs.2098-in my airtel no.9849374829 with life time validity but all of sudden they have cancelled outgoing and incoming wef 1124/12/18 and 29/12/18.Please arrange to refund Rs.2098 or restore unlimited validity
brc.murthy
Manju.

Nov 21, 2018

Network

The people living near Hospet are facing heavy call drop. Unable to continuously talk for at least one minute. Multiple complaints where raised but not solution was provided. We are looking for alternative network.

ashu1994

Nov 20, 2018

Network problem

Airtel the worst network ever...
no internet speed even in 4g... other 3g networks are much faster then this...problem of call connection is common the call conncts but after 3 to 5 attempts..
Jai Krishna

Nov 10, 2018

Worst service

I have tried many times to contact customers care but no one is attending my call and all my try be come failed.try to attend the customer complaints

arungeit

Nov 5, 2018

International Roaming

In the last month, I have given a request for port my number (9412440469) from BSNL to Airtel. I have received the sim from your Bareilly U.P. office.

Now I am in working in Jubail Saudi Arabia but the sim is not working here. I got the message that no network is registered or unable to connect while the signals are coming.

Kindly do the needful as earliest as possible.
amitjh

Nov 4, 2018

Network related complaint

I am one of airtel premium customer & i am paying a lot to Airtel for there services, But now a days airtel is getting worst & worst , there network coverage is like getting down & down every day, As per there slogan Airtel is the fastest network in India, Okhala also declared that but excuse me, i would like to draw your attention, Airtel has worst network coverage area even in the mid of cities there network coverage is poor & most importantly customer care of Airtel is again worst, every time they will lodge a complaint but none of them get solved & neither they give any updates only one statement " work is under process ". These all re my experience with airtel & i would like to inform them if things will move like this , that day is not so far that Airtel will get Extinct.Request you to look after my complain & try to resolve it, As my whole family is using Airtel & even i am one of your corporate customer also & if things are not going to improve i will also try & approach my company senior official to end corporate tie up with Airtel.
Complaint no 86467409

AMIT JHA
############
ajadcool

Nov 3, 2018

Stopping of Service in the name of security

I upgraded my SIM to 4G. My SMS service was stopped about which I was unaware. After repeated attempts also I couldn't book my Air tickets online as all my bank accounts are linked to that particular Airtel number. After spending a lot of time I found out that my SMS service is stopped. I contacted the customer care and was told that for security reasons my messaging service is stopped for 48 hours, and the call was disconnected.

I don't understand what was the security measure that this Airtel is following for which they take 48 hours. Why the security verification can't be done through phone calls? If my 3G services are already stopped then how the security breach occurs by the new 4G SIM? How the hell the security verification is validated after 48 hours? Some stupid reasons may be given such as they give a customer enough time to react in case the swap is not done by him. Then why the calls are allowed? I can say you stupid Airtel have ### reasons. Thank god that the banks are not following the same procedures for digital transactions, else if I do a NEFT/ IMPS/ RTGS it would take 48 hours for security reasons.

The Airtel company giving this silly excuses to hide some software/ programming errors which they need to solve at the earliest and not to harass the customers. Wake up now else you will be the next one towards extinction in the world of the competitive market which is presently led by JIO. Gussa iss baat ki jyada aa rahi hai ki, inke mazak mazak ke chakkar me flight price 1000 badh gaya. Today I got some time to do some online shopping also which was vandalized because of your wrong policy/ bug.

Really pathetic.
I am going to change all my preferences to my second SIM which is, Thank god... not Airtel.
Mahi198694

Nov 1, 2018

Samsung note 9 not delivered

Hi. I’m a user or Airtel. I have ordered a phone Samsung note 9. I’m not getting any information regarding it.i want know when ll I get my phone. I have already made my payments. I called 121 but nobody has the exact answer of my problem.i hope now I ll get solution of my problem
raj.dhane83

Oct 29, 2018

Blank calls

Hi I am getting calls from +1400410993 and +140041994 twice a day without failing morning 9to9:15am and evening 3 to 3:15pm and no one will respond once picked it’s a blank calls .. if it from the network from Airtel then please I don’t want to receive such calls please stop those...

9611442662.
rshrish

Oct 29, 2018

Worst assistance

Mobile no. 9762382050
I have been using airtel from last 7-8 months. Firstly i had been subscribed with Rs.299 plan. My first month only i paid 303 bill. Than automatically they changed my plan to 499. Since then i have been paying my extra amount. Because of this thing i have not paid my bill and now my number is disconnected. I have been to the airtel gallery from where I purchased that sim. The people their are all fraud. He has been fooling me from last few months.
I am stuck in between, i cannot even port out my sim even after paying the bill. I would never suggest anyone for airtel connection because of this fooling business.I really regret for porting in airtel.