Airtel

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

mukeshruby

Feb 19, 2013

Recharge sms Received but no any benefit activate

dear sir i recharge my no on date 18/02/2013 for rs .150 for a2a 750 mins but when dealer recharge my phone i received the recharge sms on phone but no any benefit activated on my no...9878253301
after 15 mints i again recharge the rs150 then i received the minutes benefit

any clarification call me on 09988959941
Ragavendiran

Feb 19, 2013

Hello Tone Song issue

Hello Airtel,

I made a call to your executive 10 days back to set a Telugu hello tone(seethamma vakitlo sirmalle chettu - inka cheppale song) and it was done with applicable charges. when i hear the song it was not clear and good. I informed twice on that day to one of the executives and he told me to check after 4 hours. There had been no action taken on that day so i DE-activated my hello tone. Today(19/2/2013 by 11.30 IST) i got a call from Kiruthika one of the executives saying that the Telugu song has been modified and its clear now, upon her confirmation i made it set the song for testing as hello tone. I told her to get back to me after 10 minutes to get my feedback of that song but i didn't get any response.
I tried calling 198 and there is no proper response. Please refund my amount 200+15 rupees ASAP. call me for any clarifications.

My mobile no : 9944115583

Ragav
hanskumar

Feb 18, 2013

No conversion of Prepaid to Postpaid even after a week

I (Hans Kumar) have airtel prepaid no. 9871786737 for more than 1 year. On 11.02.13, I applied for prepaid to the postpaid conversion at Airtel relationship centre (Super Technosys, Plot no. 18, shop no. 3, Ajnara Landmark Building, Sector – 4, Vaishali, Ghaziabad – 201010, Mb: 9810556810, 9810329804, 9818176000). I submitted all required documents (voter card and pan card copy) and have been charged Rs. 250/- (Slip enclosed) and given a postpaid sim. I was told that it takes 2 to 3 days for conversion. For next 3 days nothing happened. I got a call on my alternate no. on 15.02.2013 that your postpaid number is active now and you can replace it with old prepaid one and call on 59059. But no signal was found after inserting this sim. I reported the problem to the relationship center and was told that they are looking into the matter. On 16.02.2013 (Saturday), I again contacted and was told that the complaint has been lodged and there is active status on this sim. Sunday was a holiday. Today (18.02.2013) I again contacted in the morning and told to bring the sim to the relationship centre. After reaching there the customer care lady contacted somewhere and told me to apply again and bring the documents again as there was an error in the punching. I refused as after more than one week these people are not able to convert their prepaid connection to the postpaid one. I asked my money back then the lady told me that she has to give the request again and I have to visit the centre again after few days.
Now in this era of cut throat competition when everyone is fighting like a street dog to give you a postpaid connection (every day I got 1 – 2 calls for a postpaid connection) the attitude of airtel people are unprofessional.
Now I am going to port my number to another provider and I suggest everyone to boycott the airtel products so these types of irresponsible people can get a lesson and never be able to kill your precious time.
charanjit

Feb 14, 2013

No dues on our part in respect of landline No.45660889, Account No.12185322.

I made a connection transfer request of the land line number 45660889 (including Wi-Fi Internet connection) in between 12th October, 2012 to 15th October, 2012, from C-531, Vikas Puri to B-35, New Krishna Park, Vikas Puri, New Delhi. After a lapse of one week you people informed me on my mobile no.9818301163 that it can not be transferred on the requested site because of some problem in switches and you asked me to put closing request and I did so. I cleared pending bills in the month of October for the current billing period. That you will see in your records the last bill was paid in the month of October, 2012.

After that you people called me so many times to pay the bill for the month of November, 2012, which was not due in my account. I ask you one question that you have to reply is that When I had not used the Internet and landline after 16th October, 2012, can you check your details in the record, can you, why, I should make the payment, And you duffer people do not think that when a person cannot used the internet connection then why should he/she should pay the bills.

I had requested to you duffer peoples,to please exempt the bills raised after 27th October, 2012, as I could not used the Internet connection after 16th October, 2012, and we had shifted on 17th October, 2012, from the above mentioned address to B-35, New Krishna Park, Dhouli Piau, Vikas Puri, New Delhi. I was informed by your duffer representatives on mobile number that it can not be transferred.

So why I should pay the bills which was raised by you un-necessarily. If you people have mind, then think hundred times.
l
divya dwivedi

Feb 12, 2013

extra charged inspite of tariff

i have a tariff of 41.
it is useful for STD calls.
according to schemes, if u`ve tariff of 41, ur STD calls will be charged 30paisa/min but there is the main problem
most of the tym, my call is charged more than 30 paisa/min
sometimes after ending my calls, i found that 1.20 paisa is charged extra..
i dont know why this happens to me.
many times i tried to contact customer care.... but call is not transfered to airtel representative and it is automatically cut... it is so irritating,
representatives are also unable to solve this problem
Krishnagpatel

Feb 9, 2013

Connection was not shifted and still biull was raised.

I made a connection transfer request on 4th Nov 2012. After Several days you people informed me that it can not be transferred on the requested site and you asked me to put closing request and i did so. I cleared pending bills till date of November. I am requesting to please exempt the bills raised after 4th Nov 2012 as i could not use connection because it was not transferred at requested site and i was informed late that it can not be transferred.
land line no-01145818186 acc no 16150723

Krishna
Aswini kumar

Feb 9, 2013

Number not activated even after 1 & 1/2 month

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have bought a airtel prepaid sim from a airtel vendor. Number of my mobile is 8105359121. I have submitted my photo, ID proof & address proof. Even after 1 & half month my number is not activated. not even able to call airtel customer care number. Every time it shows number is not register in the network. Even in airtell website i want to lodge the complain, But same thing is displaying in the website. Kindly help.

Aswini kumar
prakash kumar mishra

Feb 8, 2013

recharge not done money deducted

we chave recharged the mobile no 9934654788 and 9546582499 for rs 120/ each through internet ( credit card) money deducted recharge not done. one transaction i d is048931.we have complain to customer care but it is not resolved.

Feb 8, 2013

Regarding Disconnection of airtel postpaid number.

Hello Sir/Mam,
Dated-08/Feb 2013
This is Rinky from Chandigarh. My airtel postpaid number 8427680061. I want to disconnect this number. I have already deposited my id proof in airtel office, sec-40 for disconnection of number on their demand. After that i have also made three- four visits to request them to disconnect it. But they are not disconnecting it and sending me bills every month. I have already paid my final bill amt at the time for submmission of documents for disconnection. Now I will not pay anything. Please resolve the issue otherwise i have to write to appellate authority.
vijay8888

Feb 8, 2013

Deactavation of my aitel sim

this is vijay from chennai i used a airtel sim for past six years. last month i went to pune for training from my office so i bought a sim over there for my personal use so that i cant use my airtel chennai sim for nearly 40 days. and after i reached chennai i try to use my airtel sim but it shows tat the sim card registration failed, nd poor response from customer care too. plz help to fix my issue. i need my number back

Vijay-9043161711
abbu

Feb 7, 2013

internet connection deactivated 20 days before the due date

I have recharged my airtel no. 8056287703 for internet pack of Rs. 98/= for one month. When I connected to internet it is showing that this plan on my mobile has deactivated, Why ? And when I tried to speak custermer care, instead of solving my problem they have activated 3 days plan of Rs. 15/= Why? Please REACTIVATE my Rs.98 plan only.And deactivate rs.15 plan.
MN Raaman

Feb 7, 2013

Request for cancellation of excess SIMs - DEDUPE

M.N.RAAMAN No.25/3 Srinivas Apts,
Brahmin Street,
Saidapet, Ch-15

Dated 7th Feb 2013

I have purchased Aircel Data card through M/s.Univercel, T.Nagar on 17.01.2013 by giving my ID proof and photograph. Even after 15 days, it was not activated. On further enquiries, it was informed that TRAI has rejected on the plea of DEDUPE. Actually, I am holding the following three SIMs only:
1. Airtel - 9994108159
2. Airtel - 9789074762
3. Airtel - 9600141893
For the rest of excess SIMs purported to have been issued to me might be sold to the unauthorised persons by the vendors. Therefore, I request you to cancel excess SIMs except above three so as to avoid unauthorised utilisation of SIMs issued in my name.

Kindly initiate action for cancellation of excess SIMs and inform further necessary action by me, if it is necessary.

(M.N.RAAMAN)
kanikabansal

Feb 6, 2013

Old number closer and bills not being received

I had an airtel connection in Ahmedabad. As I had to shift to Mumbai on urgent basis in November 2012, I was not able to surrender my sim.

Till date I have not received any bill of my account.

A day before, I received a phone call from airtel company demanding me to to pay the bill in another 1 hour for around Rs. 2400. I cannot pay any bill of such huge amount without looking at the breakup of my sim usage. Also, as I have not received any bill since 4 months, how can I pay bill for the previous months in which there was no usage.

According to the conversation I had with the airtel caller, I should be paying the bill online in next one day, as she gave me two days time. But have received no e-mail or detail regarding the same.

Waiting for your revert.
diksha sharma

about mobile internet

I want to inform you that i am using
airtel no.8146442433 .and i had recharched internet on my no
with unlimited package of 150 but it had not been recharger till now
its a bad service of airtel.i had even called customer care many a times
but nothing happened..... I want this service to be immediately started otherwise i ll port my no...
Thankyou
ankittayals

Feb 6, 2013

Taking charges of internet unnecessarely

Dear Sir/Madam

This is to inform u that my mobile no:7669177775 with the name "Ankit Tayal" is registered with your company.The topic of discussion is that "Your company has deducted the talking balance insted of 'the pack I have of 125(for 2G plan).I have recharged my no on 5 feb with 500 Rs at 5:19 PM and after that I recharged with internet pack of 2G plan with 125 Rs at 5:21 PM.After the confirmation of both recharge with SMS I started browsing at 5:45 PM.When I stopped browsing after 2h my main balance of talking which I recharged for 500 is deducted by 406 Rs.

The customer care is saying that u have not switch off the phone.Why should I swith off the phone when I received both msg at 5:19 Pm and 5:21 PM.

The reason they r giving is unnecessary.If u can resolve the issue and refund me back 406 RS at ur end then its well and good otherwise I have write to Nodal Officer or even more for Appellate Authority.

If they also can not resolve the issue that will move for consumer court

Ankit Tayal
harshveer

Miss behaving Team leader and feeling Ashamed on Being Loyal Customer

Hello sir/mam

This e-mail is to bring in your kind notice that i have been an EXTREMELY Loyal customer to airtel since year 2006, i have been using airtel number since then and my monthly bill is approx 2000-2500 inr. and i am also using your DTH service at my home.

Now coming to the point,I am an MBA student in Gurgaon and staying at hostel where i started using broadband connection and i was not happy with that so i discontinued it and due to my lack of knowledge i asked the same sell's man to discontinue the connection. Which i was later (after 3 months) informed from customer care that i have to make a request to customer care to discontinue my broadband connection. And i did the same but the problem was that the customer care executives kept on calling me for the outstanding payment of around 2500(aprox.) and that too for the service which i havent even availed "AT ALL".According to your customer care executive's i havent used a SINGLE kb of data after first month. now tell me why should i pay for the service which i haven't availed.(outstanding payment is of the last 2 months as first month's payment was done in advance)

Thing's kept on getting worse as the calls from customer care were increasing and i always asked them to transfer the call to some higher or decision making authority. but they never did.

Today on 6th feb 2012 i received a call from customer care executive at 4:21 pm and she at-last transferred the call to some fellow named VIKAS KUMAR. may be a team leader and i told him about the whole scenario but insted of understanding the situation and the importance of long and loyal customer he started shouting and misbehaving on the call which is HIGHLY INTOLERABLE.

Nobody would have ever expected such an Misbehave from an Reputed Brand like Bharti and that too to its 7 year old loyal customer. No doubt i will definitely switch to some other service provider after this incident but i want bharti to take some good decision against that fellow and about this broadband bill issue. else i will have to put my problem on my social media accounts from where i can easily get enough importance so that bharti airtel would consider my problem worth listening.

Harshveer Sidhu
8527287601 (present no. from 2011 till now)
9929466724 (past no. from 2007 till 2011)

Dec 29, 2012

Blank & abusing calls & sms from airtel no

Namaste Mr. Bhatt,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 29 Dec. 2012 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction

Rakesh Ranga
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

Nov 30, 2012

recharge failier

my name is sanjeev.my airtel dish t.v no is 3001245582 .sir i will recharge my digital t.v with the help of paytm.com on 17 nov bt my account is not seccucesfully recharged and my acount is credited with RS 100..so plzzz refund my account..my transection id is pos ############ paytm.com
User820371

Sep 7, 2012

Disconnect Twice

This guy ROHIT CHAUDHARY is a big time faudster Plz be aware of him dont dela wid him. He wud take card details and pretend to be the most sincere person in the world to do business with. Once ur cards get approved he wud show his true colors. His skype id is rohit.chaudhary09 email id: [email protected] & his contact # 9971672568, 8285-08-6877 and many more numbers. If you ask him about the posting online he wud say thats bcoz centers r jealous of him. now u tell me y wud a center be jealous if they r getting paid. PLZ DO NOT DEAL WID HIM HE IS A BIG TIME FRAUD AND HE DEALS WITH MANY NAME IN CALLCENTERINDIA SITE

Mobile No. Portability

i have submit my document and photo and my upc code is IE484744. PLZ PORT my no. to airtel . my no. is 9889601532

Mobile No. Portability

I have submitt my document and photo . plz my IDEA no. port to airtel no early . my name- divakant sahu mo. no. +919889601532

Mobile No. Portability

i fill the MNP form for 15 day yego but my no. dos not portebil to airtel . my no is 9889601532 plz port my no.early

Jul 12, 2012

MISCOMMUNICATION

Do not post from a fake ID..

Though your intention may be noble and the content might be true, you should not put a girl's life into risk..

Try posting stuff from your real name...