Airtel

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Jul 27, 2010

fraud

I received a sms from DM-DTHdish that my mobile no. has been selected in lucky draw and I have won a Airteldigiteldish. I was told to regiester my address and mobile no. at http://www.airteldigitaldish.com to get the gift. After registering I again received a sms to log in the site for getting the gift. There they have told me to deposit Customer Service Tax of Rs.440 in the account of Mr.SANJOY GOSH Account Number 20064966968 of STATE BANK OF INDIA, whom they have introduced asAirteldigiteldish Senior Executive From Mumbai Branch office. I am sure this person is a fraud and is trying to make money by misusing the name of Airtel. Following is the copy of the instruction in the website:

Plans & Offers
Authorized Letter
During The Time of Airtel Digital Advertising Survey Your Mobile Number has Won a Airtel Digital Digital Dish TV With DVD Player” With This Offer You Also Get a Free Gift Hamper of Rs. 2399/- 2Years Dish TV Channel Package And This is Without Any Insulation Charge With all Valid Documents. Dear Customer This Free Gift is Absolutely Free And You Will Not Wave To Pay Any Amount In Near Future. Moreover To Avail This Offer You Will Wave Register With Us And To Registration Last Date is On 25/07/2010 .Please Follow The Company Rules And Regulation And Enjoy The Privileges Given By The Company.

0:46:10 A.M.
After 260 Seconds Page Will Be Timeout
During The Time Of Advertising Survey You Will Get a Free Gift Hamper From Airtel DTH “Airtel Digital TV (DTH) Set Top Box With DVD Player” And The Gift Will Be Shipped to You At Your Registered Mailing Address On 29/07/2010 At 2:30 PM .At 5:00 PM The Time of Delivery You Will Have To Show An Identity Proof it Can Be One Of This Three Option Your Voter ID Card, Driving License Or PAN Card. And You Will Have To Submit A Xerox Copy Of Any Of The Above Mentioned ID Proof With 2 Passport Size Photo Graph And These Following Thing You Will Have Give At The Time Of Delivery and the person need to be present who is registered with us this Gift hamper Rs. 2399/- Which Is Absolutely Free Of Cost Only For Your Mobile Number And Even You Will Not Have To Pay A Single Penny In Future However You Need To Pay The Customer Service Tax That’S Your Consumer Service Tax Only Rs.440/- And You Can Deposit The Amount At Your Nearest Punjab National Bank Branch to Deposit The Amount Details Are Mentioned Below.
Name: Mr. sanjoy gosh
A/CNumber: 20064966968
The Above Mentioned Details is One Of Our Senior Executive From Mumbai Branch office moreover deposit last time is at 03:30 PM and date on 27/07/2010 And the Moment You Will Deposit The Amount In The Bank You Will Get A Deposit Receipt Which You Will Have To FAX It To Our Fax Number 011- 47615787 And Once You Will Fax The Receipt Our Representive Will Contact You Within 4 Hours if By Any Chance You Will Not Be Able To Deposit the Consumer Service Tax Than The Confirm Delivery Will Be Cancelled Kindly, Please Follow The Rules And Regulation Of The Company .Dear Customer Please Use The Privileges Given By Our Company.
Thank You For Choosing Airtel DTH.
Airteldigitaldish.com
Airtel Digital TV

Your Confirm Delivery

Bank Detail

0:47:35 A.M.
After 176 Seconds Page Will Be Timeout
Name: Mr. sanjoy gosh
A/CNumber: 20064966968
Thank You For Choosing Airtel DTH.
Airteldigitaldish.com
Airtel Digital TV

Your Confirm Delivery

Bank Detail

Jul 10, 2010

Balance deductions at regular interval for no reason

whenever i recharge my phone , new offers get activated automatically without my consent , and balance get deducted , and whenever i ask the cutomer care to register a complaint regarding balance deductions , they don't even register complaints and say they have charged us correctly.......
airtel services have stooped down to the lowermost level and they now don't serve people but they loot people

Jul 9, 2010

Service Activation

I have a land line and mobile connection from Air Tel from last more than 3 years and every year i made complain i dont want any additional services for land line and mobile phone. When i made complaint Air tel disconnect the optional services and after a month or 2 they will again activate the optional services on my land line and mobile phone and start deducting money for the both.

It is understood from the act of Bharati they want to impose optional services weather customer required or not and they earn money. Bharati is worst than any beger. Bharati is group of educated beger company.

Records can be checked for last 3 years how many times i complained.

My Land Line No.: 129 - 4128700 and Mobile: 9717677909

Rajesh Pandey

Jul 6, 2010

deduction of balance

plz solve my problem at the earliest
my ref no. 407201038 and ############
other is 0626121147

my 66 r.s. balance deducted on 26 june at 1.05 a.m.
balane before 68r.s.
balance after 2 r.s.

msg :- my internet plan(22 r.s.) was deactivated so there must not be any deduction

my cntct nos are 9996476310 and 9646937788
dhiraj mittal

Jun 2, 2010

internet

speed of internet is too slow at airtel's 98 rs. 2 gb surfingdownloading plan that it download the few mb things in many hrs

May 6, 2010

complaint regarding unauthorised charges

dear sir,

this is to inform you that my mobile number is 9876200954..in the name of mrs anshu aggarwal. i disconnected this number on 24 th of december and after that i destroyed the sim card of this number. my billing cycle is 20th to 20th.....on 5th an i received a cnformation call frm airtel customer care that my number has been permanently disconnected..i paid the remaining dues from 20th decmber to 20th january at NAC airtel showroom and the executive over there told me that my number has been permanently disconnected.and i dont have to pay anyn amount......bt i got a bill for februry and march....and when i went to the airtel office they told me that someone had restarted the number.i never told them to resstart the number and i dont know that with whose permission they started this number.i destroyed the sim in december and i also paid all the dues till january and after that also i am recieving such bills...once again i contacted customer care and they assured me that my number was permanently disconnected ...they told me that i dint have to pay any more dues and i also got a conformation call from airtel..bt now i have received a letter from airtel regarding payment of dues..... i want you to look into this matter.........

May 3, 2010

i don`t know whose it belonged

Respected Sir;

Hi i`m AHMAD
I have Fond a Sim card on my flower and its belongs to whom i don`t know.
I have asked to all the people who are living be-said me and no 1 nows
I`m having only the Card Number 89919612073658345 8 which is on the back said of the card

So please send me the Location of the SIM and the addres of the person, his photo as well as the SIM Phone number so that i can solve it soon.

Replay me on my email [email protected]
Your Help-Fully AHMAD BAGAIS