Airtel

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Tarkit

Mar 24, 2018

Network issue

I live in etawah, it does have services of other operators but airtel is totally hell when it comes to networking and internet, idea, jio, even BSNL works way better,
Welll i look forward to airtel for adding more towers or else wise we would br changing our operator
Akshat1234

Mar 24, 2018

Network issue

Major network issue in sector 7 extn, gurgaon, not able to talk after 35 calls to 12118
Akash Ambore

Mar 23, 2018

Service

Dear sir ,
Sir I had registered my complaint from three days in your customer care 121. They can't did.
And today am again called your care they give me very chep answer kii aapki suvidha 38 hours ke baad chalu ki jayegi...
Ye too pahle bhi kaha tha ...kuch ghanta hova nhiii
Ye jo aapke senior magal sigh and Monica magadne from maharashtra customer care service bahut hi cheap tari kese baat kar rahe hai .......so plzz take some action... do something..
Deepak gupta 307

Mar 21, 2018

Network problem

Hello airtel
My no is 15 year old but last 2 years network problem in my area. meine Customer care pe bhi complite ki but koi bhi respose nhi mila aapke open network pe 4g network excellent dekha raha hai but mere area me 4g network signal week hain. So please mere area ka 4g network thik kare taki mujhe 4g net ka labh mile.
Rohan pujari

Mar 20, 2018

Worst network

Your Airtel service are good in city side but it won't work in some place I'm thinking I have wasted money no internet slow network always in 3G if u can solve this problem it good other wise we have to Port to other network
Fernando Couto

Mar 19, 2018

Airtel No 9833301388

I received a call from airtel to change over from Vodafone and was offered an attractive scheme. I agreed and accordingly ported out of Vodafone. Airtel service began on 11th March 2018. On 18th March my service was abruptly discontinued. There was no airtel galary to check the reason being a sunday. On Monday when I checked, was told my number was suspended.
I have a sensitive job and need to be contacted very often. I can't imagine such action from Airtel. I need my phone operative urgently or else ensure my Vodafone connection is restored.
vasanthsmech123

Mar 19, 2018

Issue in Airtel Postpaid to prepaid

I am chasing Airtel store/customer care for past 1 month to switch Airtel Postpaid to prepaid, none of the person completed the task. I have raised several complaints to process this job. Airtel service is very very poor on this.
My mobile number is 9746853074
Nit pandya

Mar 18, 2018

Airtel network problem

My sim no.8003181717 activated but network not available sum 15 dua problem create
Anooja Datta

Mar 18, 2018

Airtel Postpaid

Overnight my postpaid no. has got changed to another prepaid no. Sent an email to airtel but no response!
Unable to talk to customer care rep as the no. has insufficient balance! Had to call from another airtel no. & was told that there is a network issue in Chennai but how does that mean that the no. will get changed?
My complaint no is 84133031. Ask your techincal team to do the needful aaap
im_ikhlas

Refund

I booked an Airtel broadband connection and after more than a month they said it's not available in my area. So I asked for a refund and it's been more than two months since I cancelled still no response. Need my refund ASAP, my number 8281191453.
Bhavya Chawla

Airtel Network not working since 9 days

Since 9 days, the network is not there for making or receiving calls. I have complained numerous times by email, at the store and over calls to Airtel. But it's shocking that they have not yet resolved this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jana1995

Port activation regarding

Sir/Madam recently i have ported my number from aircel to Airtel. They told me that the network will change after 7 days but till now it didn't work. Now 3 weeks taken but i don't see the network. Please take necessary action for this or do cancel my porting request.
Keerthana padmakumar

Mar 15, 2018

Network problem

Hello airtel
My airtel network connection is very poor. There is no range.. Call connection is also disconnects. If you are unable to resolve the problem.. Kindly I will change my phone connection. Waiting for your solution.
jotishjha

Mar 14, 2018

NETWORK ISSUE

Upgated from 2G to 4G on saturday (10-March-2018) also visited airtel garllery in fort mumbai but no respite. Please note that my no. (996 74 74 794) is still not active. Please check, do the needfull and revert.

Nilambar Jha
Krishna143183

Mar 10, 2018

Network issues

I m ur airtel customer Krishna my no 8880980355 and i requesting u to plz resolve the network issues in our city. Calling will be disconnected when we are talking. And data also becoming very slow. So plz take this complaints seriously and make your airtel customers to happy.

Krishna143183

Mar 10, 2018

Network issues

I m ur airtel customer Krishna requesting u to plz resolve the network issues in our city. Calling will be disconnected when we are talking. And data also becoming very slow. So plz take this complaints seriously and make your airtel customers to happy.

Umaswamy

Mar 9, 2018

Airtel sim

We received airtel sim four days back. Still not activated. When asked no response, asking us to wait.
Mohammed shuja

Mar 3, 2018

my number is not working

Bill already paid but not working my outgoing calls
Mohammed shuja

Mar 3, 2018

BILL IS CLEAR I WILL CALL BUT NOT OUT GOING WORKING

Please check
my bill, bill is clear but not out going my phone number 9966443785
kumar26011969

Feb 24, 2018

Net work issue no signal

I am residing at shantha towers, paruthi pattu, chennai, avadi
Here very very poor airtel network connection some times no signal found. Please do the needful and rectify the problem.
tiyogesh

Feb 24, 2018

my number is not working

my airtel no is 8009438105 . it is not working as no outgoing call and no receive incoming call. when we do outgoing call than write network busy after that call inded and when we call other phone to this number than answering busy.

please help me
Yogesh
Dayakar Singu

Feb 20, 2018

Network issue

we(almost 40+) are facing the network issue and we are not even getting a signal to attempt calls and if someone is calling the person on the other side is not able to listen our voice.Its very frustrating.we have contacted the Customer care multiple times regarding this Network/signal issue and they said like they will resolve in 3-4 days,even after 20 days there is no response or improvement .so we just want to escalate this to the higher level.if there is no improvement even after complaint we are thinking to port to some better network than this stupid network.

Feb 20, 2018

Disconnected

I have been using airtel postpaid number #7087427566 from 2015 and regular in paying the bills. We forgot to pay the Jan.2018 bill and 10 days passed, we realized the missing and paid immediately but still services are not resumed.

I cannot go personally to the airtel office due to limitations.

Seeking the support from airtel for resumption of services immediately.
Vishnu

Feb 17, 2018

Net work issue

I am using airtel network.i thought airtel network is very good signels and connecting peoples that the reson ,i ported five months back vodaphone to airtel.but Starting no issue signals and everything is ok, but when I recharged 495 plan facing problems network issue, my number is not reaching any one, net work shows full but I don't know, when I dailing others there also facing same problems, Please resolve this problem. I will wait more one month again I faced same problem, I won't use this network, I move to next steep, 8885440725 this is my mobile number.
sunilnhpc

Feb 17, 2018

Cheating with costumer- Frequent change in plan without consent

Today I received a call about 13.40 PM from no. 78997-99614 and the person introduced himself as Nodal officer from Airtel Escalation Dept. and he conveyed (Recording can be listen about his commitment) me that Airtel wants to close the complain, So my Bill Dated 03.02.2018 (For January 2018) for Rs. 1088.47 will be totally waived and amount will be will be credited back to my no. 9971454343 than I said ok.

After that some sequence taken place (today- 16.02.2018):
1. About 15.15 PM today I marked that my whatsap is not working and I lodged a complain for this by calling on 121.
2. After sometime (Today - 16.02.2018) I noted that my Internet services are totally not working - Than I call to 121 about 19.41 PM and Hashmeet Singh": attended my call. I enquired him that why my Internet services are not working than after checking he replied that my Internet Services was held due to change in plan 499, Than I conveyed him that today no request was made by me for change of plan, again he conveyed that I don,t know but some message of plan is reflecting in system.

Present Status - Still my Internet services is not working

Question:
1. Why my Internet connection is on hold and by whom permission, I am a Postpaid Customer with excellent track record of payment - Clarify.
2. If plan 499 is already activated long back than why again change of plan taken place on 16.02.2018 and for what - Clarify.
3. Why Information was hided about my no about any changes in my no. 9971454343 and without my permission - Clarify.

I think Airtel is doing something wrong with my no. 9971454343 and is completely Fraud & Cheating.

Please give reply with proper justification otherwise this time I certainly go for very serious complain" to Government Authority and also move Competent Court of Law for get Natural Justice.

Tomorrow I am going to file a physical complain to "TRAI" with all proofs regarding this cheating and fraud.

Please clarify all above.

---------------------------------------------------------