Airtel

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

amaresh kumar 1290

BILL NOT RECEIVED

We have not received any bill for the month of November 2017 for below CUG Numbers

Kindly provide on urgent on monthly basis with in the stipulated time frame so that we can paid it on time.
Keshav_ag

Network problem

I have been fed up with the airtel network, the problem of call failures in my area has been on a rise. 6/10 times I am not able to make a call due to call failure.
The reasons could be the quest of company to add more and more new users to the network without any improvement in its technology or infrastructure.
I tried contacting the customer support team and was baffled by the reply I got, they said that there was a shortage of towers in my area and approximately 4 extra towers were required.
What will I do by knowing this! Its you who has to make things right.
By the way, I live near Park Street in Kolkata, one of the most important locations of the city.
I think the company is busy improving their network coverage in forests and inhabited places, instead of focusing on important locations.
Contacting the customer support was useless, hope my appeal in this forum will prove useful.
Keshav_ag

Call failure

What will I do by knowing this! Its you who has to make things right.
anvvsharma

Jan 10, 2018

Airtel blocking PORTing messages

AIRTEL blocking my Number from PORTing to Other Network, Without UPC code i cannot move to other network. how to go about it, is there any other alternative. is this the new strategy? from AIRTEL

AIRTEL CustomerCare team in no mood to resolve this stating this as an HANDSET issue

below is the error i am getting from AIRTEL when a message sent to 1900 PORT <10Digit Number>
"Due to System Issue we are unable to generated UPC code at present. Kinkly try after some time."

Pls help in this regard.
SUVIDHI PRAKASH JAIN

Jan 9, 2018

NO INTERNET CONNENTION

Data pack is not working (No internet connection)
Hi there.,

My number is 9810928818, I am using the airtel service since from long time now a days i suffering for no internet connection in my mobile, I have recharged 448 before and at-list i was getting something but now a days it's very worst it's not even loading Instagram i waited 2-Minits to load that but still it's not loading please find the attached images for the reference, i will be happy if this issue is fixed as soon as possible
meherpramod

Jan 8, 2018

NETWORK ISSUE SINCE LAST 1 YEAR

After So many remider following up so manny network issue at our location alwyas network gone while data 4g on , so manny voice breaking, auto call disconnect

A/c/ Less Amt.Rs.27/-Today

My mobile no.9950650711. I few month ago local mobile call @30/-min pack active. I contact dt.4-1-18 customber care no 1925 and requested present pack stop. shortly time sms receive from no.1210dt 4-1-18 13:26:57successfully processed. I after recharge 01 ;30pm MRP:Rs 179 dt 4-1-18 local call free pack one month.
but old pack Amt. 27/- deduction/less my a/c. dt.5-1-18 while before service deactive.and confirm Message receive.
plz deposit my a/c. inreqular Amt.27/- shortly time.
Chain Singh Rathore mob. no. 9950650711

A/c/ Less Amt.Rs.27/-

plz deposit my a/c. inreqular Amt.27/- shortly time.
Chain Singh Rathore mob. no. 9950650711

A/c/ Less Amt.Rs.27/-

My Airtel no.9950650711.few month before I active local mobile call @30/-min pack and deduction Rs.27/-. I yesterday contact customber care no.1925 and I request present pack stop. shortly time receive from 1210 Dt.4-1-18 successfully sms.
I recharge 01:30pm dt 4-1-18.MRP.Rs.179/- and one month cocal call free. but my A/c less payment Old lacal mobile call pack Rupees 27/-Dt. 05-01-18
so plz Depisit My a/c.less Amt. 27/-
Chain Singh Rathore
Prakashpujar00

Jan 4, 2018

Data pack is not working (No internet connection)

Hi there.,

My number is 8971032880, I am using the airtel service since from long time now a days i suffering for no internet connection in my mobile, I have recharged 448 before and at-list i was getting something but now a days it's very worst it's not even loading Instagram i waited 2-Minits to load that but still it's not loading please find the attached images for the reference, i will be happy if this issue is fixed as soon as possible
Harikara Balakrishnan

Jan 3, 2018

Transaction failed amt not credited

Dear nodal officer,

I tried to recharge amount of 448 through Airtel payment bank app on 31.12.17 at 10.23 hrs.
Amount has been debited from my account no and recharge has been failed. The amount also not credited back to my account till now. IAM unable to approach customer care executive also through mobile.
I feel very bad about the communication process of India's fastest network (as per Airtel ad) system to customers. I tried about 1 hour to talk to customer care executive but IAM unable.
Kindly take some necessary action to resolve my payment issue and easy approach to customer care executive process.
Transaction I'd is 1363068645.
############ cc avenue order no

Kamalakanta sethi

Dec 30, 2017

Deduction rupees from my account

My Mobile Number is 9766315395. I have recharge 100 rupees on 30 Dec 2017. But approximately 30 rupees is deducted my account after few min on 20 Dec 2017. When complain to customer care , customer care told me , this rupees is deducted as per your call. I did not understand and even I did not call to any one by my airtel number.

airtel donot give any toll free number to give us to complain and our problem against of airtel. Also airtel demanding rupees from customer to talk with customer care.
Also airtel did not give any type option to rise the complain against on the airtel mpbile app or web side.

Last 7 years I am using this number but I did not get such type problem.now days airtel creating such type problem .

If airtel did not solve the problem within 10 days, I'll move to any other company with same number .

Kamalakanta
Sranj669

Dec 29, 2017

ents has also not returned by Airtel company

Airtel broad band connection money taken but no connection given also money has been not refunded even documents has also not returned by Airtel company
Firstly money was taken by Airtel agent after 7 days he says that ur area don't have Airtel broad band connection . Till now it has been 15 days my documents and my money has not been returned to me by Airtel team
Shrikant Upalekar

Dec 27, 2017

No range no SMS

My cell no 9890275001, I don't get range at home and unable to send SMS.

May I change service provider under portability?
Nitish keshri

Dec 21, 2017

Network problem

I don't know what happen to Airtel, from the last one month we r nt getting good network ....It suddenly disconnected and it affects our job....I complained about it but no action has been taken yet....If it will be like this then tell us so that we switch to other network....It's irritating
sajeethrazvi

Dec 21, 2017

Data pack is not working

Dear concern,

I am writing this mail with huge disappointment that none of the action taken yet from your side to resolve the network issue in this area, two weeks before I recharge 448 plan , offers unlimited calls (both local and STD) along with 1 GB internet data per day for 70 days. Till this date ( 21-12-2017) my internet data is not working If you are unable to resolve the issue please let me know so that I can switch to some other network without wasting any time in follow-ups ,because I am fed up with regular follow-ups for the same problem.

Requesting you take necessary steps & resolve the issue without any fake commitment.

Number : 8608222143
mail I’D: [email protected]

Sajeeth Razvi.
jaya g

Dec 19, 2017

airtel defaming customers

Complaint Airtel number : 9502250428 I was asking you to call continuously on my alternate number but airtel are not calling me and on top of it stupid people take numbers from my call history and calling everyone.

I will raise a case on this now. Earlier someone called me on 9396896466 @ Nov 16th Morning time and talked in-appropriately…What the hell action was taken on that lady.. I need to know that now at any cost. You need to check who called me on that number and I will need to raise a case on airtel and the people who all are handling this. I was continuously sending email since then but no reply and action have been taken on this. What do you think about customers? Are you people crazy or something?

Call me on @ 8639285457 to resolve the issue. I have been using this number since 10 years but now I feel shame of you people and your inappropriate behavior and poor service. None of the airtel team I spoke till now are educated and can answer properly. I don’t know on what basis you hire an uneducated people and make them talk to customers.
Aashy

Dec 18, 2017

Networking issue after charging the high amount of cost

I using the airtel networking from last 8 month . My experience is so horrible . In television add they said airtel services and networking are. More realiable than the other sim. the internet charges are costly than the other some the speed of internet is too poor the 4g internet speed is lyk 2ginternet they charge high amount for giving the services lyk 1gb daily internet the the data doesnot cross the 500mb due to the networking and the speed of internet the services they provide are poor. I just want to port my no to the other sim becuz after the complaint they ignore the cutomer issue . I will also suggest to the people also doesnot buy the aritel sim . In television add they promise and give the gurantee to the customer that their is network like the airtel network . They are right their is no other worst network. They provide best services to their customer and also their quaries. They providing porr services and providing best servecies is all fake. They make fool to their customer.
Anjani Kumar Kumar

Dec 18, 2017

mnp has not done

Dear sir, I anjani kumar from katihar I have a BSNL no. 9473131719 I have given the mnp request on dated 15-11-17 but my request is not completed as yet.I meet many times to retailler but in vain. Airtel sim no.89915251900065117640 &IMSI NO.405525196511764.please inform me what can I do to port my BSNL number.
SUNITA Rao

Dec 16, 2017

Giving calls detail

I want to check that the company give call details or not only by sending one message. The company give me details but i want to close this services for my number 9729311696
Kempegowdaks

Dec 15, 2017

Regarding SIM card not activated past two days

Hi this is kempegowda,

My SIM activation has still not done from past 2days. If any activation is asked after proper registration , it's taking more than 2days.

Being a business men having the no. switched off for 2days will be a loss.

It's very regretting on the service that is provided by Airtel.

Please find the below mail sent by Airtel , in which the info was like activation will be done by 4hrs.

Even the customer care service of them still didn't help. We are still waiting for the activation .
...,........

On 15 Dec 2017 10:53 a.m., <[email protected]> wrote:

This is in reference to your request for SIM card change for your airtel mobile 9945177770.

We have registered your request vide order no. 742427223. The same will be processed shortly. Please mention this order no. for any future reference in this regard.

We wish to further update you that the above request for change from SIM no. 8991000900549564790U to Sim no. 8991000901202259363U will be processed within 4hrs. To ensure security for your account, SMS service will be resumed within 24hrs from the activation time.

In case you have not requested for SIM change, please call 121 immediately from an airtel mobile or 9810012345 from any other mobile. Also it is advisable to get this mobile number deleted from net banking and contact your bank for support.

For further queries, please feel free to write in to us at [email protected]

Warm Regards, airtel - the smartphone network

Please note, if you are not the intended recipient of this email, do drop us a mail at [email protected] We will ensure immediate account updation at our end.

This is an auto generated email. Please do not reply back on this email.
Dinesh7429

Cashback not received

I recharge 448/- & got conformation message for 10% cashback on Dec 04 from 121 but as of now not received, Called to 400(Payment & bank) & 121(Customer care) they are telling this issue is not related to me then who should i contact they are telling lies. Mailed to [email protected] & [email protected] with attached document for 4times still they are telling they is no attachment document & issue is not releated to me means they are playing games.
Note: Please dont believe paper ads, Airtel App for offers they all are fraud they dont give cashback just they games.
Dinesh7429

Cashback not received

I recharge 448/- & got conformation message for 10% cashback on Dec 04 from 121 but as of now not received, Called to 400(Payment & bank) & 121(Customer care) they are telling this issue is not related to me then who should i contact they are telling fraud information. Mailed to [email protected] & [email protected] with attached document for 4times still they are telling they is no attachment documents & issue is not related to me means they are playing games.
Gayathrisrinivas

Dec 14, 2017

Conversion from Post paid to Pre paid

URGENT ACTION

Dear Airtel Team,

We have applied for conversion of Post paid to Prepaid services for Mobile No. 9909798128 on 08th December, 2017 after payment of outstanding bill of post paid service Rs. 380/- at your service centre at Boat pool, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh.

At that time the Prepaid SIM was issued and informed that within 3-4 days the post paid services will be closed. But till date 14 th December, 2017, the services are not closed and still on Post paid services are getting continued. Is this the system failure ?? or communication failure ?? just find out and inform immediately to the concerned executives to take appropriate action at the earliest by COB today.

Also the POST PAID services to this No. 9908798128 to be stopped with immediate effect and prepaid services to be continued for the charges we have paid already Rs. 85/- talk time after Service tax we have paid while collecting the Prepaid SIM.

Immediate action to be taken and resolve the issue within hours as it is delayed by 4 to 5 days till date.

Also note delay in taking action will caused financial losses to me will be reimbursed by AIRTEL as all evidences are available with me.

Closing of Post paid connection is due to wrongly plan informed by your Customer Service Executive for maximum bill will be Rs. 200/- for 1 MB data. but getting 600 above bills. We have been trapped by wrongly guided by CSE.

T Gayatri Devi
School Assistant - ZP High School.
Suqare44

Dec 13, 2017

Airtel Prepaid Farce

Airtel Prepaid Promise plan : 448 for 70 days. 1 GB per day data and Unlimited calls is a TOTAL SCAM.
They do not give 1 GB completely every day, I had this issue two days in a row. My mobile data limit was set for 1 GB but I got a message from Airtel saying that 1 GB is over.

I know this complaint is not going to give me my data back. But atleast for all those Airtel customers be wary of this and leave Airtel if you guys get ripped off like in such manner.

Utter shame!