Airtel

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Sep 15, 2010

regarding bill

Dear SP Sharma,

I would like to inform you that your concern listed on 14th Aug 2010, has been resolved.

Rahul Sinha

Sep 9, 2010

Non restoration of services

Hi Rakesh,

Its already more than a week,
How much more time you require. A job whihc can be done in 05 Mins is taking too much of time.

Please let me help in understand the problem in restoring the services. Since every time I calle up 121 they says services are restored but its not working. Now is that my problem that services are enabled but its not working

Or please share the escalation matrix so that I can proceed ahead for resolution of my problem.

Please help me quickly as I am not having this much of patience.

-Neeraj Gupta
on behalf of Sh Ravinder Kumar gupta

Sep 8, 2010

Non restoration of services

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Sep 2, 2010

block airtel friends chat msgs.

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please do write to us at [email protected] with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

airtel friends chat

Aug 24, 2010

regarding bill

Rahul Kumar Sharma

No Service

I would like to inform you that your concern listed on 17 July 2010, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to [email protected]

Ricky

Shashikant

wave of previous expenses

I would like to inform you that your concern listed on 6 July 2010, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to [email protected]

Shashikant

Jul 18, 2010

Jul 11, 2010

wave of previous expenses

May 27, 2010

Violation of customer privacy right

I would like to inform you that your concern listed on 27th April 2010, has been resolved.

Akhilesh

Scheme redemption

Akhilesh Pandey

Apr 28, 2010

Violation of customer privacy right

I have the same problem. How to get Airtel to not spam us repeatedly?
ravicmc1

Feb 5, 2013

Lotter Fraud

I also received call from the number +923005453374 and 9716220554 from Airtel Ofiice regarding that i have own 25 lakh, And they advised to deposit Rs. 25000 in there account so that they can transfer Rs, 25 lakh, By mistake my wife gave the icici bank account number to that guy but when she came to know that she has to deposit Rs. 25000 in there account then she stopped picking phone. hope all that works and they would not have mess with my cell phone.
Khurana

Jan 22, 2013

Wrong plan activated on my postpaid sim

To whom so ever it may concern.

The issue is I had purchased the postpaid sim just because I wanted to have Airtel 699 Advance rental plan, which I had confirmed from your executive on call who assisted me to select the Number, to which she agreed that "Yes, this sim will get activated for you as corporate sim with 699 Advance rental plan". But now Airtel has activated any other XYZ default plan on my number, which I never specified.

I want Airtel to either activate the 699 advance rental plan on my number 09910047180 or discontinue this number. The choice is yours, you want to loose your new valuable customer or want to cater to the customer's needs. As much as I know this is your tag line ' Every customer is equally important ' If yes, then cater me to my needs, or I want the postpaid sim to be discontinued and my advance Rs 250 to be refunded to me as soon as possible.

To add on your knowledge I have been using Airtel since last 6 years in Delhi, Mumbai, etc but never faced such a irresponsible behaviour from Airtel. Pls. do something.

Pls. contact me at 8130327180.

Dec 1, 2012

receiving blank calls from 09622939775

I am getting blank calls from 09622939775. It is a Jammu and Kashmir number as informed by Airtel customer care. Calls come in at all hours from early morning to late at night.

Oct 18, 2012

Billing irregulaties

I was having airtel broadband connection. But due to irregularities in billing & fake offer from airtel I have ask to disconnect but even after so many request they have not disconnect the connection & sending huge bills & now asking for payment.
my Name- Atul

Oct 17, 2012

BILL

DEAR SIR
I WILL USED AIRTEL 3G DATA CARD AGAIN AND AGAIN I WILL REQUEST TO HIM PLEASE SEND IT TO ME MY 23 AUG 2012 TO 22 SEP 2012 BUT IT CANT PROCEED MY REQUEST AND SEND IT TO ME YOUR REQUEST PROSSED SHORTLY SO PLZ HELP ME SEND IT TO ME MY BILL ON MY MAIL ID [email protected],& DATA CARD NO IS 9910092103.
THANKS & REGARDS
HARIPAL DHIMAN
Ravi Malhotra

Oct 10, 2012

3G Internet DATA CARD

Dear Customer Care,

Bought 3G internet service on my mobile no - 9871387915. I regret to the day when i have opted airtel for this.
POOR SERVICE, NO SPEED or the correct word to say is pathetic speed and service. Cherry over cake ; you don't know whom to complaint for this. Huge hierarchy of positions but of NO USE AT ALL.

AIRTEL CHAGRE PREMIUM in the competitive market but for what ??????
I beleive even they know the facts ; and they know its SUNSET time for them, may be matter of few years becouse they are not there for good services at all. They are cheaters who just want money from your pocket even for their shit services.

Airtel Support - its a customer world and word of mouth publicity has lots of means to any of the complany in today's competitive world.

Good luck ; and keep up the pace of your pethatic services.

Thanks/ [email protected]