Airtel

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

gareema

Jul 29, 2013

cancellation of broadband

My outstanding was due..I asked the airtel peple to send an executive to collect payment,after every call he said he would come but he didn't show up.10 days after he came...as the payment waz due since the 1st of july my services were held up.the executive turned up on 19th july.before that I called up and spoke to the customer care executive and asked him that send an executive I'll clear the outstanding and then I want to cancel my broadband connection,he said I'll forward your request.then after the guy came to collect the payment of 3k I asked him also to cancel the connection.he said I'll start your internet and you may do it urself.tomorrow.10 days hv passed but airtel has not started the internet connection.and today when I called up to request to cancel it..they kept on arguing and fighting with me for 25 mins at strech.I am a divorcee and a teacher and my earnings are not that much that without using the internet for the month of july I should pay them as now they are saying you will have to pay for the month of july I.e 1370/- if I would hv used it I would certainly pay it..but in the month of july airtel had discontinued the connection and till now it hasn't been started..I humbly request u to please help me.as I am a patient of sinus too..and hv been trying to make the customer care people...who are extremely misbehaved and illiterate kind of people...please sir...

Jun 28, 2013

BroadBand connection not shifted to new address

On 20th October 2012, 121 called meand suggested to shift my connection on my new address, instead of terminating it.

For same request had also been raised against ref number 23646268.

But after that request, connection never shift on my new address and every month they are sending me new bills and hundreds of calls to pay my bill for
services, which I never use. Nobody is ready to understand my situation.

Regardless of of my various emails, nobody has contacted me for shifting of my Airtel connection.Now, I have paid my all my outstanding also by relying on your waiver letter(attached), but no response from your side. Please shift the connection on priority basis.

My airtel landline number was 01244028691 and my mobile number on which you can contact me on +91-7827087222.
ADROADIE

Jun 25, 2013

phone no is not converted into postpaid

I am Aditya Sharma I am working in Jindal Steel & Power Ltd. Around fifteen days ago there was a call from airtel that if I want to convert my prepaid no. into postpaid then there is good plan of 399 and the person who was call me at that time was SURENDRA YADAV having mobile no. +919871799311 he was sending a person & collect the ID proof ,my photographs & also rupees 250/-but my phone no. is not converted in postpaid till the date also my verification was done. I am trying his no. many times but he is not pick my call , If you are not taking strict action regarding this matter seriously I am going to police station & register the FIR against the concerned person & also against you.
My phone no is +919971662615.

May 25, 2013

Broadband Data Theft / Cheating Customers

I have been having problems related to Airtel's monthly data usage. My monthly data usage has considerably increased in a short period without any change in my internet surfing habits. There has been a huge amount of data theft or loss even with the computer and/or the router being switched off.
And I've noticed this huge jump in data usage from the month after the Airtel Smartbytes Service was launched.

My average monthly data usage was less than 10 GB initially. After airtel launched its smartbytes service, my data limit went dry on the 20th of every month (monthly billing cycle 5th of every month). Whereas, my monthly internet usage remained the same.

I later upgrade to a 30 GB plan, which worked fine for about 2 months, post that, the same problem.
I then decided to upgrade to an 80 GB plan, which again worked fine for just a month, however, I've started facing the same problem again. And the data limit would go dry just within just 15-20 days. And all this data usage/theft, without my internet surfing habits being changed. I mean, how can I go from a 10GB monthly data usage to 80 GB, with same internet surfing, and still its falling short every month.

Apparently, I'm not the only one having these problems and after reading the above comments, I'm convinced that airtel's system is rigged on purpose or whatever. In a way, we're being forced to buy smartbytes and the customer service, as usual, is of no help in this regard.

Please bring this matter to light and someone help resolve this.
raviraj_bkn

May 22, 2013

3 G card not activate

I beleive that airtel should take serious action of my below complaint.
I requested for new 3 G postpaid connection in gurgaon and airtel sent their represtative to my home and he gave me 3 G SIM and Data card of 3 G of 1450 INR and promised me that my connection will be activated with in 24 hour but still 10 days left no response from airtel even their represtative sandeep cell no. 9958909193 is not picking my call and i tried to call 121 but they are helpless. This is very frastating services of airtel. Now i need my money back. I dont want to go with airtel. Worstest Service provider of india is airtel only....No value of customer.....

Apr 13, 2013

Transfer of Landline delay (3rd time in 3yrs)

This is the 3rd time that there has been a delay in shifting of landline from Airtel side. Despite repeated emails and calls at the customer care, there has been no resolution of the query (Refernce No: 31054486). The resolution time was 11th April. Last time too we have faced a similar issue. Also, the technical team behaved very improfessionally and rudely. The customer care too was not of much help. They keep mentiontioning about a revert in 2 hrs time. However that is not the reality. Also, we have faced billing issues and have had to call to resolve the corrresponding billing issues several tmes in the past. As we are working proffesional it has become very difficult to manage this considering we have taken leaves from office which seems illogical.
User942098

Mar 20, 2013

False Advertisment

Don't get lured by advertisement on Airtel website about new broadband connection "get a Wi-Fi modem and a cashback of Rs 500 when you buy your broadband connection online!". I applied online, made payment, but to my surprise when the guy came to activate the broadband, he said that you will have to purchase the modem. He said that he is completely unaware about any free wifi modem of cash back.

When I called up the customer care, they said that this advertisement is old. I told them that this advertisement is there on your website since last 2 months, its still there (refer to attached picture). The customer care said, if you have to take a connection pay. We are not going to honor this advertisement.

Be aware of this type of misleading advertisements and don't fall prey to it!!!

I will take this to next level and see that the advertisement is removed from their website so that no one else is fooled!

Amit Tiwary
Bhupendrakumar

Mar 12, 2013

fraud by airtel prepaid services

Bhupendra kumar
Bhupendrakumar

Mar 12, 2013

Fraud

10th of March 2013 at 12:23Hours from the official website airtel i had recharged my phone with an amount of inr 249/- but still the benefits have not been given in my account but bank balance has been deducted and a confirmation mail is sent by airtel to my account that services have been activated. Upon calling CC more than 25times no action has been taken and false promises have been made. The CC associates are least customer friendly and talk rudely mainly Mr Gaurav, Mohit,Manish and all as per the call on 13.03.13 at 00:23hours. Call my query calls had been made from my friends airtel mobile 9818048575 because the very next day they had blocked my airtel CC services also. Therefore a cheat of more then 300INR from airtel in a span of three days can be sarcastically been called good business among cheaters.
bhupendra kumar

Mar 10, 2013

about customer care executive behavior and services

Hello Sir

I am a user of airtel mobile services and my no is 9650066314.I wanted to start 3G internet services and made a call to airtel customer care services but they gave me wrong information regarding this and i have lost my balance. I tried to call them back but no satisfactory answer was given to me. Now they have blocked my call and could not speak to them. Most of the times these executives make me to wait for long and suddenly cut my call. I request you to take some strict action against them.

Bhupendra kumar
neha palia

Mar 7, 2013

Suspension of Airtel wi-fi connection

Can you please suspend services to my airtel landline and Wi-Fi connection?
i talked to your customer care executive and he gave me a request number which is : 29263554.
As my new billing cycle will start from 11th march.So I want to suspend it from 11th of March.
Please do provide me the confirmation once done.

Mar 7, 2013

unnecessary late fees

i paid to airtel last one year late fees and missed call facility are also poor ..........
now i want to discount from airtel.............
name mangal aggarwal
mobile no. 9350253484
add. 366 prem nagar gurgaon

Dec 29, 2012

PostPaid Sim has no network

Namaste Sandeep,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 28 Dec. 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Nov 28, 2012

DSL usage charges

I also got dsl charges from airtel of 170 rs. I am using ipad tablet and can't even use the antivirus which they are claiming that i have downloaded. After arguing for 5 min we can remove it. But this is really unethical that if a customer doesn't note then it would be beneficial for airtel. Why can't telecom companies generate correct bills.
Its totally unethical.

Oct 19, 2012

CHEATING BY NOT PROVIDING SERVICES

Namaste YogRaj,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 18 Oct 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Oct 18, 2012

unknown miss call

Namaste Mr.Singh,

We would request you to kindly ignore these calls and messages and don't revert on such messages and calls.

Oct 15, 2012

Do not call not working

Namaste Mr.Mathur,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 14 Oct 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Oct 14, 2012

fake lottery call from 0092

Even i received a miss call from +923017591073 and when i called back that Guy is congratulating me for winning 15 lacs after that he gave me a internet no with a three digit lottery no to claim the price by the time i understood his trick and cancelled the call my 50rs balance was deducted... please some take this matter seriously as its a new scam for making money!

My no is 9004253144

Oct 9, 2012

WiFi connection not offered till date

Namaste Mr. Gakhar,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 05 Oct. 2012 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction

Oct 1, 2012

Increase in rental amount - Airtel

Can anyone revert from airtel?? Pathetic customer service..

Sep 24, 2012

Increase in rental amount - Airtel

Well Mr Ranga how have my concern resolved??? I have not received any reverts on my mail/neither a call and you saying that my complained is resolved

Is this how your customer services works?? I want a clarification on the fact that why i was not being notified by Airtel either through email/sms for increase in the rental amount.

If you have proofs then please share the records of emails/sms sent to me.

I have written mails to airtel/ appelate ombudsman but unfortunately no revert from anyone

Sep 17, 2012

Indian worthless service provider is called M/S Airtel

Namaste Mr.Kumar,

This is to inform that your concern listed on 12 Sep. 2012 is been worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve your concern. We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Sep 14, 2012

Namaste Mr.Choudhary,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 13 September 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Arpit Dixit

Sep 14, 2012

Indian worthless service provider is called M/S Airtel

Dear Arpit

Today is 14th Sep. 2012 and i don't think that for modem installation is taking 2 day as per you but as per me it is more than half month.

Hitesh Garg

Sep 13, 2012

broad vband and landline not working

Namaste Neetu,

This is to inform that your concern listed on 10 Sep 2012 is been worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve your concern. We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.